Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (16196 Views)

Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ov: 12:56am On Jan 18, 2008
saucekid and sweetonyx una tooo much. say it the way it is. am tired of all these i like her smile, his gentleness, her kindness, his lips etc. ALL LIES

me, hmm na yarsh i LOVE pass. back axle, double padded kind of person. after that then her smile n kindness can come into place

elders of nairaland, have i spoken well?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 18, 2008
toyinrayo:

@post
the ability to understand what i like and what i despise

who dash you hubby?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 18, 2008
davidylan:

who dash you hubby?
LOL. . . who didn't?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2008
toyinrayo:

LOL. . . who didn't?

instead of studying you are busy fantasizing about a non-existent hubby eh? grin
that ur eyes that is looking outside for hubby . . . dont let me remove it for u. You have a hubby here already!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2008
davidylan:

instead of studying you are busy fantasizing about a non-existent hubby eh? grin
that your eyes that is looking outside for hubby . . . don't let me remove it for u. You have a hubby here already!

am done with my exam jo. . . 3 days in a role, 2 each day. . . i need to rest. . . . which hubbyhisses. i dnt want your wife[sup]the one you always nag on politic sec[/sup] to behead me o tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 18, 2008
no be ur fault. you go meet me for house.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 18, 2008
davidylan:

no be your fault. you go meet me for house.

abeg o. . . plz watch how you talk o. . . my hubby will think am not faithful embarassed
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 18, 2008
hubby ko bobby ni. grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 18, 2008
LOL. . . . grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by lakers: 1:34am On Jan 18, 2008
wat trips most about my girl is that when she wants something she wont say exaclty what she wants . Instead i am supposed to be one super hero dat reads people mind and figure out her needs.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 18, 2008
lakers:

what trips most about my girl is that when she wants something she wont say exaclty what she wants . Instead i am supposed to be one super hero that reads people mind and figure out her needs.
LOL. . . yes o, one BIG super hero. . .lol grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by lakers: 1:39am On Jan 18, 2008
Lol that joint trips the f out of me. I guess its a feminine thing.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 18, 2008
yes o . . . . if male can't read our mind and know what we want, then what are they there for? ohh yea, to pay the bills joking o tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by lakers: 1:48am On Jan 18, 2008
Lol its kool tho. Its just something i dont understand.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 18, 2008
lakers:

Lol its kool tho. Its just something i don't understand.
its ok. . . its what females love to do. . . drama
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2008
Wetin de happen grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sylvex(f): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2008
His brown eyes! I just cant help but look at him straight in the eyes whenever we are talking. They are so so, so, so beautiful! smiley
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
@ sylvex
Ive got brown eyes tooooo shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin lipsrsealed
A little jealous of ur bf cool
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sylvex(f): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2008
sweetonyx:

@ sylvex
Ive got brown eyes tooooo shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin lipsrsealed
A little jealous of your boyfriend cool

hmmm, Y? thought you said u've got it too
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by amsky(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2008
okay let's see, his straight nose,nice smile and the way he looks at me when he wants a piece of the action lipsrsealed and he checks on me like 3times every night before day break.love that so much wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 5:11am On Jan 23, 2008
Now that it is so dannnnnnnnnn cold, I love the way his warm, huge, masculine hands squeeze and stroke the right places at blissful intervals in the dead of these cold winter nights! cool  While I reach out for his[b] "gear box"[/b] of course!

I never forget to sleep without underwear--except on monthly cursed days--only 3 days thank God!  Also sleep with my back to him and thighs slightly parted for easy access! tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 23, 2008
na wa oh . . . chineke!!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2008
@almondjoy
Mama,I fear you oooooooooooooooo,U must be very romantic.
I Think i like u tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by spoilt(f): 1:35am On Jan 26, 2008
almondjoy:

Also sleep with my back to him and thighs slightly parted for easy access! tongue
no be you!  grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2008
whaooooo cheesy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by iceland(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2008
almondjoy:

Now that it is so dannnnnnnnnn cold, I love the way his warm, huge, masculine hands squeeze and stroke the right places at blissful intervals in the dead of these cold winter nights! cool  While I reach out for his[b] "gear box"[/b] of course!

I never forget to sleep without underwear--except on monthly cursed days--only 3 days thank God!  Also sleep with my back to him and thighs slightly parted for easy access! tongue
If you are not an author,you should start the plan to bring out your first erotic novel.That was lovely. smiley
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2008
@iceland
True talk lipsrsealed
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Gemini25(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2008
As for me ooo, it's her body physique that drives me wild, not too thin as a Lepa and not too fat for Orobo, She fits into my side very nicely.

Also she has the kindest heart, and i melt when she looks at my eyes with Love written on her face, kia, na whaooooo
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmm shocked
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by hunny(f): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2008
he's jst the best. sexy, caring and loving. smiley cool
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2008
what trips me?
big booty grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ThisDumebi: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
She's such a positively quiet woman that even with a dozen of her type I will still have 'PEACE' at my door post.Maybe hanging drunkenly!Such a cool creature plus other value added bits and pieces!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Pls How Can I Last Long / Viral Video Of Teen Couple Squeezing Eachother Boob & Kissing Publicly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.