Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (16197 Views)

Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2008
tRoOE:

Am sure he won't change the way he treats me like his baby kiss kiss
Haba 5 babies hehehe no oh just 2 and am sure his going to help, he enjoys taking care of children,while Mother - in law will be far away cheesy cheesy. I don't have problem cooking for him, he promised to help me out sometimes in the kitchen tongue

This girl is in love ooooooooo
Chineke!
This is so beautiful
and I must add,being in love has made you such a sweet lady.
The old omoeko just disappeared like that eh!
I can't believe we had fights.
This guy must be really good o.
He's brought out the best in you which I'm sure you always had.
Wish you love and happiness.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2008
almondjoy:

he he he he he he!

grin grin grin

@topic

I work nights and he works days. . . he stays away from the bedroom while I am on Nairaland asleep I mean! cheesy

But he thinks I am sleeping like right now! grin

Sometimes for like 3- 6 days depending on what rotation he is on, we do not see each other. . .so we exchange little notes posted on the TV in the bedroom about what he wants to do to errrrrr with me when we finally see each other! grin

Mine is at work and here I am on nairaland.
ROFL

Hmm almond,I wonder what goes on in your bedroom within those days you jam each other.
I hope your bed is fortified with titanium! grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tRoOE(f): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2008
nwando:

This girl is in love ooooooooo
Chineke!
This is so beautiful
and I must add,being in love has made you such a sweet lady.
The old omoeko just disappeared like that eh!
I can't believe we had fights.
This guy must be really good o.
He's brought out the best in you which I'm sure you always had.
Wish you love and happiness.
I was already in love before I joined Nland and still is. I just decided not to show people my soft spot only to people that deserved it

How now grin grin am a really nice person,lay back person, but could be crazy(in a funny way). You know people tend to push the wrong button, so i show them the evil side of moi grin grin

I didn't fight with you oh, you and your so called online buddies ganged up on me, but that is all in the past now.

LOL Thanks jare

@topic

The way he talks dirty on our way back from the club lipsrsealed

How he looks into my eyes and tells me how gorgeous my eyes are

No matter how tired he could be, he will call to make sure am okay and listens to all my daily activities before he goes to bed
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by cuteass1(f): 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2008
tRoOE:

@Efosa Val

ahehaha Me Bitch cheesy cheesy cheesy, will let you slide because I don't want to to destroy this wonderful, but next time you won't be so lucky
@Other
Sorry for messing up the thread
@Cute-ass
Omo forget that babe jare, she isn't worth all this attention.

I already did, after my last post wink

BTW u and E are very crazy. Look at your mouth like "fried yam and stew" LOL.

@ everybody

I apologise too for our lack of manners embarassed

@ topic

How he'll tell me to drop back what I picked up from the floor, Cos he's the one who's supposed to pick it up.

I trip at the way he gives me honour in occassions/situations that count . . like when we were at a youth conference and the pastor asked him to sit beside him since he was the MC . . and he went "please excuse me, let me ask my wife" - - - and ofcourse i'll always say "sure baby" kiss

I trip at the way he picks out what he wants me to wear when we're going out.

I trip at the way he tickles me when i refuse to say something he wants me to say smiley
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2008
@ cuteass, congrats dear. I wish u a happy, long, loving and blessed married life. Am happy for u. Do tell us how u met ur kiss. Stories like that is really cute and makes me cry out of joy.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 3:19am On Apr 09, 2008
nwando:

Mine is at work and here I am on nairaland.
ROFL

Hmm almond,I wonder what goes on in your bedroom within those days you jam each other.
I hope your bed is fortified with titanium! grin

Bedroom ke?  You mean garage? tongue

hahahaha. . .na real titanum. cheesy

You too dey navigate Nairaland when oga is away eh?  Me I dey lock door. . .tell am say I dey sleep make im no disturb. . .but im done catch me many times. cheesy

@topic

he is as raunchy as I am. . . . if not worse.  Today we went out to lunch and stop at the movie stop place to pick up some movies for the next 2 weeks. . .behind one of the counters he started pinching one of ma boobs and I pinched his own "stuff" right back too.  Did not even care if any of the attendants were around or if we were on "candid camera"! embarassed

Just like jobless teenagers!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ikamefa(f): 3:57am On Apr 09, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ok! erhmmmmm @ [s]topic its his 21 inches extraordinary corrosion resistant, high tensile strenght weapon of lipsrsealed[/s]

shocked did i say that out loud? tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by zarazara: 6:50am On Apr 09, 2008
Honestly, nothing!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2008
@ efosa val

[b]Honey i'll pardon you Cos i understand frustration could come that hard on someone, I mean I would also be frustrated if i was dating a guy who has to have it with every girl on the street, not to mention the fact that i have to be introduced to his flock as their chair-lady . . it gets worse when i have to help replace the ones who get married along the line roflmcao . . but hey, maybe soon you'll be flying to Spain to pick up a bracelet.

Wait oo, you called me "foolish"?? This gets even more interesting and funny by the second. With all due respect ma'am, i'm not the one who thinks that since "cheating is in men's nature", a guy is doing me a favour by "cutting down" the number of his "sexual-associates" from 50 per week to 48, neither am I the one who thinks that since a guy decides that amongst all his bed-mates, i'm lucky number one, then the world is at my feet.

Stupid comments, you say? Yet you're the one threatning to shoot me through cyber . . girl, you're too much. I doff my cap for you oo, Madam "Influential family". One thing is clear though, that your guy is one lucky dude, he would never stop thanking the stars that were shinning the night he met you [/b]

huumnnnnmm! lipsrsealed
u r making sence only its from the back! grin
meaning that ur comment lacks common sence
in order words its senceless grin grin grin grin buahahahaha!

now this thread is a social thread meaning that we
all hav equal rights to our post. now all i did like
every other person here is to post grin

i did not single a persons post and run my mumu thoughts on it
that was wat cuteass did.i no she did it to so many people
but i did not find mine funny undecided so i gave it back to her
then her friend decieded to join so i blasted them together tongue

c u dont have to agree with me in any way because u r not forced
but plss and plss say nothing like the likes of almondjoy wink

now because we are all adults its very insulting to address
others as if u r talking to kids when u r trying to
give advice and making it sound like a lecture.

almondjoy said she thinks i started this whole shit
well i dont think so at all. i only post my stuffs
i do not critisize other peoples post
i expect that from others,ask questions b4 u say wat u think
because most times it might not b wat u think

i said wat trips me about my guy
and all u guys do is to make an issue out
of it which i think is not fair sad

i do not want to say this again
plsss leave my post alone
i do not want additional comments on wat
u think or not.

i love my guy like that u can burn for all i care !undecided
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2008
@EFOSA VAL

Okay. . .you are right. . .you have the right to post for real, and no one should attack you. It is okay, so this thread is not derailed. Before things get way too personal. They usually do not end in one thread. . . they spread all over Nairaland like a virus. You can nip it in the bud too.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tglaz(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2008
submissiveness.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Scarlett(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2008
Ok, i thought this was for married couples alone but i see quite a number of boyfriend stories here,
let me share mine even if we havnt dated for up to a year, he trips me soooo much

From the first day i met him and he said, I don't have time for this but i will help you.
The way his voice sounds over the phone.
The way he looks so smart in this suit, he is a banker.
The way he tells me im his most favoritest oyinbo pepe.lol
The way when he sees me cry he says baby mi pele,
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tboy360(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2008
well what trips me most is myself
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2008
Thanks jare almondjoy
u r a super diver kiss
another well respected
nairalander is efuwa!
they can post any thing
funny ,silly ,serious, straight to d point
i mean anything but most of all they
respect others 4real.

this forum is 4 us to catch fun! yes
but most importantly its for us to
learn from each other
i have learnt so much from naira land
and i am not going to let any one
make me lose interest in this
wonderful forum grin grin grin grin grin grin

now i still got more trips from my bobo to tell grin
watch out 4 more editions
but really u dont hav to agree with me
or belive any thing i say
u no y? cos its my own opinion grin grin grin grin
4now i am out grin

nice hairdo on this cat grin grin grin grin grin
i recomend it 4 u gals grin

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tyb(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2008
hello 2 every in d house,just joinessd d house n looking 4ward 2 avin g a nice tym.
back 2 d topic @ hand,what trips me most about my girl,mmmmmmmm let me see,she cares,shes got a great body
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tRoOE(f): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2008
cute-ass:

I already did, after my last post wink

BTW u and E are very crazy. Look at your mouth like "fried yam and stew" LOL.

ahaha you know I like food na,but xmas we should all eat that tongue.

Abeg jare you guys are way crazier than us grin

@topic
The way he holds me on while trying to give me a passionate kiss especially when am mad at him

The talking and playing we do around 6am in the morning

I trip the way he tries studying with me( that is the best thing anyone has ever done for me)

Enjoys how we both play some Xbox even though I suck in it

I trip the way we talk about soccer like am one of his homeboys grin grin(i just love those arguments)

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2008
EFOSA VAL:

Thanks jare almondjoy
you're a super diver kiss
another well respected
nairalander is efuwa!
they can post any thing
funny ,silly ,serious, straight to d point
i mean anything but most of all they
respect others 4real.

this forum is 4 us to catch fun! yes
but most importantly its for us to
learn from each other
i have learnt so much from naira land
and i am not going to let any one
make me lose interest in this
wonderful forum grin grin grin grin grin grin

now i still got more trips from my bobo to tell grin
watch out 4 more editions
but really u don't hav to agree with me
or believe any thing i say
u no y? because its my own opinion grin grin grin grin
4now i am out grin

nice hairdo on this cat grin grin grin grin grin
i recomend it for you gals grin

Thanks!. . . Let's all keep working with the new moderators to avoid fighting in threads. . . I was really looking for ward to that. Lets make this forum fun. . .fights spoil them for everyone else. wink

@Topic

He cannot dance all night long at parties but he watches me and will not leave the party till I have danced my feet off!  In other words, till I am tired.  So much consideration I say!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tRoOE(f): 6:02am On Apr 10, 2008
My guy dislike going to sleep knowing damn well am mad at me, so tries every possible to resolve it then call in the middle of the night to say how sorry he is and how much you loves me

His nipples trips me especially when his wearing those body hugs hmmmmmm tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2008
i can be very silly somtimes undecided lipsrsealed
but he has a way of putting
me back in my shoes grin

he dose not let his friends no details about
out relationsh.like i hear him say====''nop
thats my woman,i do not talk about
her to people undecided''or'' hey!!! I dont joke about
her undecidedsad"

This has realy helped me with some of his family members
that would not just leave us alone=''anty this and uncle
dat'' .they are ever ready to want to hear the latest from
u if u r not careful u will think they are helping u
but far from it is usually the case.

also when we are not in good terms
he dose not use it on my family members
like some of his friends do which is very bad embarassed

he is very irretable.he looses interest in things fast
so i no his limits but as ladies will always be ladies grin
sometimes i get he very angry .but the last thing he would
do is walk out on me or not repply where other ''ladies''
would hav chup slap or b grounded grin grin grin

now his best meal is dodo and egg
very simply abi? undecided but the truth
is that its when i am with him that
he request 4 this because he says
i make the eggs in a special way,

hummmm! thats tripping grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by cuteass1(f): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2008
@ zandra1

Thanks for the wishes, I wish you all that and more too.

We both happened to be in Nigeria at the same time, our parents are from same town to be precise, so we ran into each other wink
I later gathered he's known me since i was much younger, had a crush on me for a very long time, but never had the courage to approach me . . something i felt was God's usual way of being a master-planner . . Cos maybe if he had approached me earlier when i was with someone else, we wouldn't be where we are today.

tRoOE:

ahaha you know I like food na,but xmas we should all eat that tongue.

Abeg jare you guys are way crazier than us grin

Who told you that? Continue wishing tongue We'll have a blast together this xmas alright kiss

@ topic

The way he buys me all these fancy hair-bands and cute hair-pins, yet he pleads i leave the hair hanging loose . . i start wondering what i'm to do with all the hair-thingys if i'm to leave the hair down, and he goes "those you can make use of when you get back to Norway"

I trip at his forgiving spirit, he forgives too easily (God knows i'll never take advantage of that)

I can't help but smile when we're out shopping with his elder sister, the way he pushes her away when he's reaching out his hand to me and she stretches hers to him,

I trip at how open he is to me, tells me everything to the tiniest detail, I simply love him for that.

I trip at the way he calls me in the middle of the day and starts singing funny love songs he composed . . not to mention with his housefly-like voice lol
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by waleab: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2008
blessed are peace keepers. i wondered how that escaped you ladies for a long time
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tRoOE(f): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2008
Who told you that? Continue wishing We'll have a blast together this xmas alright

Your husband told me that grin grin, yipeeeeeeeeeeeee i can't wait

@topic
Whenever am mad at him, I get very emotional to the point I start crying like a baby but all he does he try to calm me down by hugging and saying "Am sorry, didn't mean to make you cry", one thing he dislikes is seeing his wife cry, lol but you know what happens afterward.

The way he kiss my strawberry lips with does soft full lips of his kiss kiss

His skin wow, very soft and smooth at the same time, the V shape down his Pelvic kiss

He makes every possible best to make sure i get along with his family, his brothers are the coolest

I like the fact he listens to me, especially when i don't support somethings wink

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2008
His abitlity to maintain a solid erection while he helps me get rid of ma muscle cramps when I have "over-extended" my old and tired legs in "certain compromising positions". This can last like 10-15 minutes and that "soldier" is still marking time and standing at a glorious attention at intervals! cool To him "the show must go on"! Come rain, come shine ooooooooooooooooooh! Cramp or no cramp. . .I can 't even fake common cramps like I used to. cheesy  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

He stays too focussed to ma annoyance when he means "business'! cool

cough! cough!

Some times I think I am still a teenager! he he he.  I no know say I don old some times ooooooooooh!

grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tRoOE(f): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2008
The way he mix my drinks, I appreciate the fact he never discourage me from social drinking

His quietness and patience kiss kiss kiss

The way he satisfies his wife cheesy cheesy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2008
nothing until M I turns up
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by RNBqueen(f): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2008
The way he kisses and respects me. tongue kiss
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tRoOE(f): 1:05am On Apr 12, 2008
The way his body smell hmmmmmmmm i just want to hug him all night long

His seriousness lol the only person that can handle me

I have to eat first and be satisfied before he does(like he says ladies first)
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2008
interesting topic ehh!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Cadet(f): 3:49am On Apr 13, 2008
The fact that he still does not know he's in my spider webs grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tRoOE(f): 2:47am On Apr 15, 2008
What trips me the most now is the fact that he has accomplished so much at his age, like he says[b]” babe I just want to be the best husband for you/us and our future”.[/b]

His bluntness, for example he called me up today to inform me that he called my dad, and promised him (my dad) that he will always stand by me. Lol I couldn’t believe how much gut he has. cool cool

The way he loves me trips me, not afraid to show his true feeling
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 5:05am On Apr 15, 2008
@ cuteass, thats lovely. I wish u two well wink.

@ topic, his softness and tenderness towards me and towards everything concerning me. A lot of things he does for me and my family are just too kiss. He deeply cares for me.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2008
He spoils me rotten. . .just got one of ma early birthday presents. . .tickets to see "Celtic Thunder" in Atlanta Georgia come November, 2008!  Flight tickets, hotel/car reservations all payed for in advance before they are sold out for the Thanksgiving season. Just mentioned I love them after seeing them on TV and saw the package in the mail. . .I am so thrilled!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Singin'. . . . .

. . . . . . Gifted, I am gifted, I am gifted by the Lord!. . . . . Hallelujah. . . .

Gifted, Iam gifted. . . .I am gifted by the Lord!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Love In Idoma Language / Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Pls How Can I Last Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.