Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

100PercentNaija's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100PercentNaija's Profile / 100PercentNaija's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Culture / Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by 100PercentNaija: 3:59am On Apr 30
No Accountability.
Crime / Re: Thief Made To Dance For 7 Hours After He Was Caught In The Act by 100PercentNaija: 4:24am On Feb 01
Jennyclay:
The headline should be “jobless people caught a thief”

I mean.. how can you people watch a thief dance for 7 hours Won’t you get bored or something!!

let say you caught the thief around 1pm, then you watch the thief dance till 7-8pm, is that not joblessness!! undecided

You people should have just hand over the thief to the police!

That dance is only 7 minutes long. You will overstand that 7 minutes equals 7 hours if he storms your house at night for only 7 minutes.
Trust those who have had 7 minutes experience; you won’t get bored of screaming for 7 hours.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Vladimir Putin Dives Into Ice Frozen Lake To Celebrate Epiphany (Photos, Vids) by 100PercentNaija: 2:43am On Jan 20
zed7:
A real man. Imagine having a president who doesn't take nonsense. Nigeria has hardly been blessed with a man's man as president. What we have are weak people who can hardly lead their own homes.
...In the end, Gen. Sani Abacha (one of the finest) was poisoned.
Science/Technology / Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by 100PercentNaija: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2023
The Bible is not a religious book as you think. Jesus Christ is not even who you think he is. I know your next move... Nevertheless, the secret is hidden is plain sight. Open your mind; read books, and then you will begin to see...
Righteousness2:
Every corner, Every nation, Every continent! The Signs of the End are Everywhere!!

Everything JESUS CHRIST gave to us as signs to His coming have happened and continues to happen.

[/color]

There is no More Time.
Take your relationship with GOD very serious.
Run to JESUS CHRIST and Make HIM the LORD and SAVIOUR of your soul...

Now is the ACCEPTABLE TIME. The next moment could be too late.
Celebrities / Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by 100PercentNaija: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jesus don marry
LordIsaac:
She needs Jesus, not husband!
Foreign Affairs / Re: BRICS Adds Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia & UAE As Members by 100PercentNaija: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Just like Nigeria woke up after Ghana got her independence, Nigeria will continue the slumber until...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Niger Junta Threatens To Kill Deposed President Bazoum If U.S, ECOWAS Intervene by 100PercentNaija: 3:42am On Aug 11, 2023
Pierocash:
They won't dare invade Niger, that may lead to Tinubu's ouster from Aso Rock by northern cabals through coup d'etat
His end is near and he knows it. He is just making his last moves before the inevitable checkmate.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Niger: Coup Leaders remain defiant, form new Govt; appoint 21 Ministers by 100PercentNaija: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Niger has left Nigeria behind. I see Niger republic attaining sanity is few years time.

This I have seen

True talk.

I stand with Niger. This neocolonialism/parasitic relationship must end.
Politics / Re: Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) by 100PercentNaija: 12:42am On Aug 09, 2023
Where is Abacha?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital by 100PercentNaija: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Anyone who listens to you people make mouth like this will think Nigeria is quite an advanced and highly developed nation.

You guys should sort out your economy and solve this shameful decades long insecurity and terrorism within your nation before lying to the world that you are an African super power.

Bandits and terrorists are still very comfy in the North and SouthEast... Civil servants are still trekking to work and are underfed, economy is still shamefully import-based, but general priority has now become humbling another nation's military.

SMH!!!

Very well said.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Negotiation Fails, Niger Junta To Recall Ambassador From Nigeria by 100PercentNaija: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Senioreddy:
What is really giving that Niger coup leader mind? He is really in for a long ride.
No, it is ECOWAS (and particularly Nigeria) that is in for the longest ride. Nigeriens regard the coup as the beginning of the end of neocolonialism.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Negotiation Fails, Niger Junta To Recall Ambassador From Nigeria by 100PercentNaija: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
WorldRichest:
Tinubu will remove the idiots. Just watch it. You will see why he is called the JAGABAN
That title is only effective within the confines on Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by 100PercentNaija: 5:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Tinubu will fail Africa. It is inevitable.
Politics / Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by 100PercentNaija: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Stronghold91:

once russia army is there
that's the end of the game. the USA UK and others run

This is another divide and conquer playing out right in front of our eyes. Africa is in for another ride.
Politics / Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by 100PercentNaija: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ezmans:
bokoharam issues will be a child play if tinubu send military to Niger republic
Exactly! There could be a major "cut-out"/conflict in West Africa -- and Nigeria might make the news -- if ECOWAS doesn't tread carefully.
Those warmongers/gangsters in the west enjoy turning neighbouring countries against each other.
Crime / Re: Police VGS QERRS To Tackle Crimes In Nigeria by 100PercentNaija: 3:25am On Jul 27, 2023
They said "forty days for the thieves, one day for the owner" Is this the acclaimed app that will catch 40 thieves in one night?
Make I go buy fuel to slam gen for 9 0'clock news jare.
Nairaland / General / Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by 100PercentNaija: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Trying to not figure out if this is indeed a simulated universe.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by 100PercentNaija: 5:09am On Jul 20, 2023
Putin said "strike first if fight is inevitable." Nevertheless, like every Master, Putin knows that greater power comes with even greater responsibility. He knows that those American Gangsters won't hesitate to extend their "military adventure" to SA under the guise of carrying out ICC's bidding. Putin will not go to SA because of the greater responsibility that comes with the greater power he wields.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by 100PercentNaija: 4:55am On Jul 20, 2023
GistFullGround:
Fear catch am. Meanwhile them say them be super power!

It is irresponsible for one who has "odeshi"/ "cut-no-enter" to go to the house of flying daggers. Even the gods/odds will be against you.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by 100PercentNaija: 4:31am On Jul 20, 2023
emmyN:
He's always been a coward. He ran into hiding when Wagner was staging a revolt, and now has ducked his tail between his legs for the fear of being extradited to the ICC. cheesy
Look again! The more you pay attention, the more you see.
All those acts/sacrifices (or cowardice if you will) were all tactical chess moves whose ultimate aim is to have some important/pivotal chess pieces occupy strategic locations on the chessboard.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt by 100PercentNaija: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2023
jswitch:
If South Africa is not strategic enough, it will become a pawn in this global political chessboard between USA, China and Russia

This is the one comment that makes sense here. Bunch of kids everywhere who don't even know/suspect that we are living in a "collective dream."
Politics / Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by 100PercentNaija: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2023
successmatters:
A thief told me one day that he has repented and stopped stealing. I asked him "who did you sell your stealing habits to? " grin "maybe a medical doctor operated you and removed that theifing habits that made you to steal anything on sight".

Oga, you don't have that capability, you can only loot and share to your fellow looters and that's all you have ever achieved.

The Jagaban will re-establish Nigeria's status as Giant of Africa. Believe and you will see!
He is the only president that is prepared to rule Nigeria...
Family / Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by 100PercentNaija: 5:05am On Jun 30, 2023
Kriss216:
Foolish girl!

We've lost our heritage as Africans. Imagine a little girl boldly telling her dad she's disappointed in him for taking a second wife. undecided

Since when is it a crime or taboo to take multiple wives as Africans? Must we always follow the white man tradition?
The reason they're forcing their nonsense LGBTUVWZZZ on us and some foolish Africans are buying it.

The society is now feminine and going mad!

In the medieval era, this girl and her mother would be marched to the village market square. The umuadas would flog nonsense comot for their body.

I like this guy/general. I think both of us are of/from a similar time line.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko by 100PercentNaija: 2:25am On Jun 25, 2023
Thank you my man. I see the move too.

It's a shame these kids don't know what is going on.

MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

When I told kids here that all this are just chess move, they thought because my name is MuMuOnBail, then I shouldn't be taken serious.

They are only distracting the Ukrainian counter strategy, while they regroup and corner the Ukrainian forces.

This war will soon end.

Fear Putin and Russia. This guys no be anybody mate.

Screenshot this page.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by 100PercentNaija: 3:51am On Jun 22, 2023
He is the best president ever. We might even. give him 3rd term. I am 100% BATified. Abeg, give me cap.

Zxcvbnmghtr:
Despite all our fasting, prayers, night vigils, Prophecies and countless above my dead body, God forbid, hmm..... all was/is in vain against Tinubu.

God still raised him high above all of us who hated this man. It's better to be on the side of who it is very clear God has graced and not who God has disgraced. Am fully BATIFIED. May God continue to bless you Tinubu, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, continue to grant you wisdom, and grant all of us good health, long life and prosperity. God please continue to bless Nigeria with visionary leaders hence forth.

"Every once in a while, I think that history gives us one or two persons who are gifted transformative leaders. I believe that our country has been gifted with this transformative leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe very strongly that this man’s political trajectory has only just begun. He is a man who has tremendous giftings and God has great plans ahead for him". Prof Yemi Osibanjo Ex-Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Politics / Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by 100PercentNaija: 1:43am On Jun 12, 2023
He took the mandate after he said it was his turn. This is no child's play. Nobody can take it away from The Jagaban of Great Gborgu Kingdom even if he wants to hold it after his second term. He is the best president to run Nigeria at this time. Let us support him to move Nigeria to Higher Heights.
Corridon:
Even though uncle Charly is exaggerating things, but millions of Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion, undoubtedly believed that Peter Obi is the savior Nigeria needs to reach the promised land, but sadly, Tinubu truncated our democracy by stealing the mandate Nigerians freely gave to Obi. But we Nigerians strongly believe it would be retrieved at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by 100PercentNaija: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Right! The country is never based on citizenship but, if you will, “Indigeneship.” This can be seen in bursaries, employment, scholarships, etc.
walex0007:
that true you have a point
Politics / Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by 100PercentNaija: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brethren, Nigeria’s problem is big. Every state governor acts like the president of their respective state. They operate outside the confines of their office and even undermine directives from FG . We should be either United States of Nigeria or Separated States of Nigeria.
JohnBullMySon:
Every Nigerian has the right to live anywhere. There's no such thing as host and guest in the constitution.

If you want a host and guest relationship, then let's call a national referendum and break up Nigeria into republics. That's the only option.
Travel / Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by 100PercentNaija: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dey there day talk your own. As long as you de under this sun, juju go tumble you and you no go believe.
Kobojunkie:
1. Do you think that you are the first person to reason this? Juju no dey work on people in abroad at all, even on Nigerians.
Politics / Re: Ukrainian President, Zelenskyy Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu by 100PercentNaija: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
...including threat to food security This T-Shirt boy is the greatest idiot of all time.
DryMouth:
May Russia Atomic bomb land on his head.
Idiot
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon by 100PercentNaija: 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is what it is. There's nowhere in the world where elections are 100% free and fair. It is always influenced/manipulated based on the level of development of the country in question. Of a truth I say, we are still at the base of the pyramid of development; hence, the different shades of agberos and touts with their gra-gra. While we raise an army of credible governors, we should also assist (to drive) the president elect to make Nigeria great.
Dpharisee:
The reality is that despite not been declared winner, millions of Nigerians would always want to listen to Peter Obi than listen to Buhari and Tinubu joined together.

The whole streets of Abuja today is like where people just came out of the cemetery after the burial of a loved one.

The disappointment on the faces of many enthusiastic first time voters who were either purposely disenfranchised or saw the results manipulated like Wike and INEC did in Rivers State is palpable, I just feel for them, it's like their hope for a new Nigeria is fading before them
Politics / Re: Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers by 100PercentNaija: 4:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Seriously? Why em no go carry ballot boxes run after Tambuwal show am say em [Wike] no be man? Stop celebrating criminality. Brethren, wake up and think.
haffaze777:
Nyesom wike na man you be

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.