Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39887 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2012
@teeo, rub salt on my wounds...What sort of question is that? you know I like nigerian music only to throw a party in my absence...i'm told you people even had snails?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2012
It wasn't me ooo! I think Teeo did it this morning..he was probably too hung over to do it properly..lol..
@Breathing, if u didn't steal the meat, how did u know it had no salt?(yoruba saying). U were @the parry o, u left early and returned early this morning so you didn't know when dj bombastic played songs from alosiby's playlist!
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2012
*excuses, excuses....if your nyash has been recently cleaned with the aid of water, please come and mop my floor, jjare
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2012
Awww, but I asked you people not to do party naw...

I told you alosiby would be angry! Now see!

Yes I was here just as the party was about to start, trying to dissuade them, when I failed woefully (cuz they were already high) I went home. And I came back early this morning as a reporter, nothing more!

Anyway, stop trying to distract alosiby, you guys should go mop her bathroom.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Luckygurl(f): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2012
**singing**
***lagos party by banky W**
there's no party lyk lagos party,
Cos when lagos party, we dn't bother nobody,
We jst throw our hands up,
drinks in the cups,
Lagos stand up,
cos we dn't an ayyy.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2012
"I dated one babe i wld call her H, she got so close to my family then that my mum started calling her "omo mi". Guys would know how bad that is, it implies she has a new daughter. It got worse that my mum actually hung the girls picture amongst our family pictures.

You need to see how annoyed i was when i saw her picture there, me that was already skimming how i wld breakup and i saw her amongst the family tree. I removed it sharp sharp with a warning that, i knew how many kids my father gave birth too.

Now another one wants to stylishly come into the family... No no no Once bitten thrice shy..."

@Teeo: LOL...putting her pictures with the family pics? OK, that's extreme...I understand the need to get rid of them. By the way, why haven't you arrived with a mop? ehn? you want to cause trouble...after shamelessly advocating for water backsiding, we know it was you who messed my bathroom floor...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2012
@alosiby92.. Soo tired after mopping the bathroom, livingroom and kitchen...

(wipes forehead with a handkerchief)

Are u all satisfied, i have used my hand that i usually use to water my backside to mop the whole house. alosiby are u happy now.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2012
@Teeo, thank you. I'm satisfied...Oya go and drink your garri! don't forget to share with skillet, take him salt and sugar..and share with breathing too, don't forget her palm oil, oh!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2012
@alosiby who is talking to you. You act like a bad Egyptian slavemaster. You stood at the entrance of ur house watching me do all the chores, when i was done u cldnt even ask me if i cared for a glass of milk.

Am angry at u. I know if it were to be my dearest SOM i would have drank something nice.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2012
Good job teeo, u see why you should get yourself a wife now? She could have helped with the mopping u know...

3 Likes

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2012
See sixteen oo, guiterlife come and save me from this coven of ladies. First they force me to do house chores now they want to blackmail me into getting married.

God pass una sha.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2012
Hehehe.... Teeo, so now you need backup eh? Fear not, you are safe. I haven't seen guitarlyf in about three days o... ops normal?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Teeo used the same hand he used to 'water' his back side, to clean the whole house. Eeeeeew, I'm never sitting down, or eating, or ever touching anything in this house ever again until someone intervenes with a big bottle of IZAL.

Btw, who asked Teeo to go and marry? SOM aint ready for that yet nah!
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2012
whats all this noise about? cant someone sleep in peace? where is my tv? who stole my tv? oh! this is not my house. this is alosibys house.

how far now? how is everybody? whats happening here? who poured water on the floor? teeo? its okay. just clean it. am going home to eat. anybody want a ride?

btw, why are all of you in alosibys toilet? breathing in the sulphuric fumes? abi na the cosmic rays? bright please move your car so i can back up.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2012
Skillet, don't tell me you woke up in alosiby's house...did u sleep-drive yourself down here? Bros, I bow o. Please bring IZAL for Bright, so she can be comfortable around here.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sixteen, Skillet was here even before the party started. He just got so drunk and passed out before the party!
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
So skillet, you were here the whole time? how are we sure it wasn't you who bombed the toilet?
@Teeo, its ok, don't cry now...I said don't cry...when you people were having a big parrry, eating pouunded yam and all that, did you call me? Ehen, so why the fuss about me not giving you a glass of milk? Is Garri not enough?..don't you know children are starving in africa and don't even have garri? Next time, i'll not even bother to offer you pure water, if this is how you react...mstchhhheeeeew, better get a wife to do all your housework before throwing parties..

@ Everyone, please answer my question..what does "Manogede" mean?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
Alosiby, I don't think it is "manogede" o, I think it's manogere which is a slang meaning don't dull yourself or don't be sluggish.

2 Likes

Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
Children are starving in Africa shocked

Is that a joke you this girl Manogere o grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
*walks in with mop and a huge bottle of IZAL*
*proceeds to Alosiby's toilet cos Teeo didnt do a good job earlier*
I hope y'all are apeased even tho i wasnt at d owambe

Hello peoples

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
Awwww Faridah, you are such a wife material, my elder brother would have married you if I had one! I'd have recommended Teeo but from what I can read in his diary, Teeo is falling in love with Lady Theresa, although I know he'd flee as soon as she falls for him, so just wait a little for him to be done with her then I can arrange your marriage to him.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
*blushing* tanx for the recommendation/compliment Omalicha cheesy
But eerrrmmm i have a BF *eyelashes* and Teeo's not ready to leave his philandering ways*angry face* so I'll pass, tank u
Teeo sweerie, no offience *in 19O's voice* lolzzzzz
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
See me see blessing....

Breathing match making me and sixteen in the morning was saying i should get marriage.

Ki ni mi o ni ri tan.

@Farydah i still have my hands a little full so i wont be happy even if u had considered me, i usually do it one at a time. But if ur name had happened to be Zaniab i wld have left Lady Tee for u... wink

lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2012
@Farydah, Thank you so much....don't know how else I would have managed...it was as if the entire bathroom floor was flooded....
@Breathing: the "Children are starving in Africa" excuse is one I always use when denying some one food. I think I read or watched somewhere that it was what African American mothers say to their kids to get them to eat...
@Teeo, I second breathing's opinion....Farydah seems to be goood wife material! She be correct babe. If you are not interested, na your own dirty house you must clean...
@sixteen: Ok, that makes alot of sense, Thank you...was being traumatised thinking they were singing about a banana, LOL...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2012
@teeo: you have a thing for Zainabs?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2012
@Fyn gal: Manogere...LOL...shame, sorry the date didnt go as planned, was he himself even entertaining? before condemning you to dullness? Or did his features in reality shock you to silence? Oya, gist us now...can also relate to the visiting friends who don't reciprocate visits...why nah? ehn...especially when we travel long distances to go see them....mscheeeeeeew!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2012
@alosiby morning...
The name Zainab means something special to me, the first Hausa girl i dated her name was Zainab... I only shared a kiss with her and she travelled and i also travelled a week after and we kind off lost contact. This was far back in 2004. I still feel something when i hear that name...

Hey why am i being Mushy Mushy this morning... Ok i remember Lady Tee issues... wink

Avril Lavigne singing in my ears
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2012
Oko Zaynab
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2012
So dis is where u guys are Mo so na! When dd dis pple stop avin sumtin to update!? Na ere una dey. Ok o.

I think i am going to write my own version of ''Left Behind''.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2012
Gentiejag: So dis is where u guys are Mo so na! When dd dis pple stop avin sumtin to update!? Na ere una dey. Ok o.

I think i am going to write my own version of ''Left Behind''.

Someone is jealousing.... How did you find us here?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2012
Me is Teemama and Molly that i want to come and join us here ooo. alosiby pls put up the link again so they can find us here.

Imagine Lola is telling me not to cheat on Lady Tee, am already cheating on someone by dating Lady Tee soo how do i imply that request.. Duh.

Where has Rock music being all my life, i think am getting addicted Listening too Free Falling by John Meyer.

Ajuwaya things today ooo.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2012
When u guys dd nt update now..i started opening some other threads and voila! There it was...your secret hiding place!

@sapphire... If every1 dsnt like me enuf to tell me, u nko? Ok..lets say u wea even faking it or mayb i misinterpreted d likeness, u shld stil v told mi.. Ah oga o (aye le) life is hard.

**blinking eyes hard to avoid tears**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51)

Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.