Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Share Your Experiences of Racism - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Share Your Experiences of Racism (23762 Views)

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People / Congolese Woman Sets Herself On Fire In Protest Against Racism (Pics) / The Experiences Of Rape Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

LWKMD! Following you? Please dont insult my status like that. Riddle me this...Who are you but a loser? You have the I.Q. of a flat tire FFS. After that british boy, you are nld's biggest clown. I am just enjoying exposing you and your being oblivious to the fact.
bitch please look at your first comment here : where is royal lmao ....shollypoz were damn right u are a cheap ashawo....furthermore aren't you the biotch who denied the existence of Toumaii, your ignorance is no longer a secret ..but keep playing the sabi all if it can help you to feel good np .but you can fool the average Africans with your ignorance maybe your jamo ..please give me a break owned by your own love-vendor on several thread ,owned by shollypoz ,owned by bittyend and shymmex etc..and you dare talk again in this forum ...go sell your azz somewhere else i aint gonna buy that smelly azz..

CHANGE AFAM EACH TIME SOMEONE EXPOSED YOU ..you try to back up and bring another problem lmao ..you do not even understand basic english .,your language ...it's about Pagan9ja sentence that u quoted and i exposed your ignorance.you better go back to school instead of looking for clients around the forum. A no life like you i bet you know everybody on this forum cuz it's all your life .lmao Belamorena or msdarskin whatever you call yourself go back to school and came when u will be able to say something valuable to the world..the bitch even said that modern discoveries aren't useful shocked shocked shocked but you know what i feel you cuz regarding the literacy rate in your country you are condemned to be and stay ignorant undecided undecided undecided

And yes you stalk me, looking for Cam in every thread ,every section, i'm the sugar and you are an ant grin grin grin .. even when i don't talk to you but yet you can't come on thread without quoting me.even when you have nothing to say you absolutely wan to got my attention ....since a Cami boi smash your azz you want another Cam hell no "kol ma miss"

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

The African chicks that have called you a White ho doesn't hate you because you are White....they called you a White ho that have taken their men because if your White skin was the only reason then they wouldn't have called other non-White women hoes either.

White women aren't the only group of women that are dating and married to African men. You have other Africans, Asian, Hispanic, Black Americans, Arab, and Native American women that are dating and marrying Africans and they too have been called hoes taking their men.

Just because someone called you a white hoe doesn't mean they are racist....You are white and to them you are a ho. Not saying you are one per se....to clarify if someone doesn't serve you in a cafe, perform hate crime on you because of your skin color, and discriminated against you because of your skin color then they are too can be racist, bigot, prejudice, and hater.

The fact that those same African girls called other non-White women hoes taking their men doesn't sound racist to me. Hell...they even call other African women hoes taking their men.
I WISH THE BIATCH CALLED BELAMORENA COULD READ THIS ...
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

The African chicks that have called you a White ho doesn't hate you because you are White....they called you a White ho that have taken their men because if your White skin was the only reason then they wouldn't have called other non-White women hoes either.

White women aren't the only group of women that are dating and married to African men. You have other Africans, Asian, Hispanic, Black Americans, Arab, and Native American women that are dating and marrying Africans and they too have been called hoes taking their men.

Just because someone called you a white hoe doesn't mean they are racist....You are white and to them you are a ho. Not saying you are one per se....to clarify if someone doesn't serve you in a cafe, perform hate crime on you because of your skin color, and discriminated against you because of your skin color then they are too can be racist, bigot, prejudice, and hater.

The fact that those same African girls called other non-White women hoes taking their men doesn't sound racist to me. Hell...they even call other African women hoes taking their men.

And yet, if I was saying "that black hoe took my man", it would be considered racist in my culture. So why is it not racist the other way around??

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
JallowBah:

And yet, if I was saying "that black hoe took my man", it would be considered racist in my culture. So why is it not racist the other way around??
1) do we have the same culture?
2) your answer to the first will answer the second bold part
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
JallowBah:

and i have to say that i have never seen a black man being offended by being called a black. same with an African being called African..this is in your head
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Its all HOW you say it. I LOVE black people vs. I HATE black people.
You dont see that..?
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
JallowBah: Its all HOW you say it. I LOVE black people vs. I HATE black people.
You dont see that..?
i don't know with who you deal but i know that most black/africans won't be angry because you said i hate black people ..they will be angry because of the reasons that u will give.. the first question they will probably ask is why do you hate us..? and we all know that the reasons are racist and made of generalizations ...again black aint insulting. chill
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
JallowBah:

I didn't know Norway has a specific culture...in my book...it is not racist to call someone a ho or a color ho. It would have been odd if you call a White ho....a black ho but I digress.

I don't know why THEY say it is racist...but I say it isn't.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
JallowBah:

Good question.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: I WISH THE BIATCH CALLED BELAMORENA COULD READ THIS ...

I read it and so the fck what? grin
What does that prove other than you're so lame you after admitting and showing your prejudice now need to latch onto Chima's opinion to explain your lunacy?
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Girlllllll East Indians are off the chain when it come to racism but I still say they are just as bad as other racists.

Lol.

the way I see it is, not one soul on this planet we call Earth, who can boast that they are better than me simply because I do not see anyone that way, not even my own mother who I adore and idolize.

God first, me second and then comes all the rest beginning with my loved ones, who TF is some stranger regardless of their race to me? Absolutely nothing and nobody.

Just treat me the way you want to be treated and we're good. That's my motto. smiley
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

LMFAO. Erm, was that supposed to be a "curse out"? grin grin
Damn you're lame.

I didn't call for Royal, I simply asked where he was indicating the perfect opportunity for me to be entertained.

I must confess, I just enjoy watching him shred your lame azz to pieces and watch as you retreat to another thread like the central african monkey you are. cheesy What's the matter my "flat tire IQ" line hurt your feelings? grin You get your azz whooped online just like you do offline. Get rode on by Akatas in Brick City and then come on Nairaland to vent like a str8 up bytch.

Smelly azz? Cheap asewo? Olodo don't confuse this Jamo lioness with that three legged heifer you call a mother who had all four of her utters ironed Cameroon style lipsrsealed cheesy grin. Lolz. Putting us in the same category...me and that monstrosity, is well...Another major insult to my status if I must say. sad

On modern descoveries, don't further embarass yourself ode oshi. A clueless ape like you who tried to get into grown folks' discussion about genetics but don't even know wtf something as simple as a "haplotype" much less genotype is and couldn't even tell me what your "descovery" had to do with early man and the principles of evolution lolz. grin Dumb as a rock and as stuupid as a r3tard. God punish that forsaken hole you spawned from. cry I would blame an extra chromosome but the stench from that toto appear to have rendered you senseless. grin

Lol you can count using the fingers on your dyck beating hands how many times I have quoted your lame azz and you dey talk about stalk. Negro please. Wishful thinking. You're just some nerd I fck with every once in a WHILE when the interesting folks ain't online. You know kind of like ya momz, you're a pass time. cheesy cheesy

Shollypops, shymmex/bitty....lol @ this butthurt mugun. WOMP, WOMP, FAIL. That's right bush monkey, call for help from your fellow lames. kiss I'll put all of you losers in your place with ease. Won't be the first time either hence your aggitation and bytching.

And if I wanted a cameroonian, I know where to find him. I want a stud, not an azzhurt gay cheesy.

Next time I'll use vaseline...I pwomiss. smiley
bitch bitch .....i tired to expose your ignorance ..the bitch said Jew aren't realated with muslisms ..whn people exposed how she is wrong she instantly backed up...the bitche said they aren't Bantu in Nigeria when statics show that more than 5millions people in Nigeria have Bantu genes..again you are a cheap azz .....i'm not a internet warrior like lmao ..so you can take it as a weakness sorry if have a life an education and some goals to accomplish ...
the bitch what to lie : i diidn't call royal i like how is .....yooo like you really think that i care about .......whatcha think smh ...listen bitch get a lif ...Cam aint here for u .....came won't buy ur smelly azz...funny how an ugly face like call an African monkey no wonder you are a failure ..like i said too much insecurity .....can u say identity crisis i guess yess........ yooo come with all the words you want thrut hurts ....filthy bitch ....i don't have to call someone .or someone doesnt have to tellwhat to say... i say what i want and what i think ...u r a FILTHY BITCH.period uneducated ..you are what we call a PEDANT (guess u don' know what it means) don't worry i was not excepting that u will know...i exposed u low logic ....thre is no racism in calling someone by the color of his skin ....but the bitch is damn insecure ..she wanted to be light skinned or white that's why she claims that she is mixed even if it's not needed and therefore irrelevant .......BITCH BITCH get a life ...........get an education ....people like u are a joke the things i studied in high school are what u r discovering now ..can someone tell us how the discovery of Toumaii doesn't change the theory of humans origin ..but what can u except from a cheap azz ooo call your love-vendor ...abeg no shame send him a personal message with the link of this thread ....English 101 : leave that thread white woman.doesnt mean u kicked her because she is white .and you fail to see that simple logic ..like honestly where did you drop school 5th grade or 8th? .......
ashawo/mbock/rombiere/rococo/waka/ i aint time for you and, since you failed to bring a story or say something valuable to the thread why don't you leave the thread of a a stupid person.....go figure .

By the way i know you will discus agin like you like to do but could u explain to everybody here how you calculate a IQ? i'm willing to know cause the entire scientists community acknowledged there is no way someone can calculate the IQ of a person but the bitch can .. undecided undecided undecided how sad sabi all in term of knowledge u r Xcenturies behind me ... should i blame u i guess..we all know that you dont know your father and that ur mother is on crack ...lol she worked hard selling her azz but you didn't even take advantage of it..prostitution must be hereditary in what u call family ...go ahead reply again you want some cam that's why you stalk me you want some Cam that's why u quote me .....i aint buying your smelly azzz ..

OWNED BY EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM .jumping from an ideology to another one backing up when she is exposed ...you can bump your chest now ..everybody no knows that u are a cheap biotch ...=more clients... i helped u say thanks u BITCH .ohhh my bad lack of education.. i feel ya....go on crack like ur mum
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

LMFAO. Erm, was that supposed to be a "curse out"? grin grin
Damn you're lame.

I didn't call for Royal, I simply asked where he was indicating the perfect opportunity for me to be entertained.

I must confess, I just enjoy watching him shred your lame azz to pieces and watch as you retreat to another thread like the central african monkey you are. cheesy What's the matter my "flat tire IQ" line hurt your feelings? grin You get your azz whooped online just like you do offline. Get rode on by Akatas in Brick City and then come on Nairaland to vent like a str8 up bytch.

Smelly azz? Cheap asewo? Olodo don't confuse this Jamo lioness with that three legged heifer you call a mother who had all four of her utters ironed Cameroon style lipsrsealed cheesy grin. Lolz. Putting us in the same category...me and that monstrosity, is well...Another major insult to my status if I must say. sad

On modern descoveries, don't further embarass yourself ode oshi. A clueless ape like you who tried to get into grown folks' discussion about genetics but don't even know wtf something as simple as a "haplotype" much less genotype is and couldn't even tell me what your "descovery" had to do with early man and the principles of evolution lolz. grin Dumb as a rock and as stuupid as a r3tard. God punish that forsaken hole you spawned from. cry I would blame an extra chromosome but the stench from that toto appear to have rendered you senseless. grin

Lol you can count using the fingers on your dyck beating hands how many times I have quoted your lame azz and you dey talk about stalk. Negro please. Wishful thinking. You're just some nerd I fck with every once in a WHILE when the interesting folks ain't online. You know kind of like ya momz, you're a pass time. cheesy cheesy

Shollypops, shymmex/bitty....lol @ this butthurt mugun. WOMP, WOMP, FAIL. That's right bush monkey, call for help from your fellow lames. kiss I'll put all of you losers in your place with ease. Won't be the first time either hence your aggitation and bytching.

And if I wanted a cameroonian, I know where to find him. I want a stud, not an azzhurt gay cheesy.

Next time I'll use vaseline...I pwomiss. smiley
bitch bitch .....i tired to expose your ignorance ..the bitch said Jew aren't realated with muslisms ..whn people exposed how she is wrong she instantly backed up...the bitche said they aren't Bantu in Nigeria when statics show that more than 5millions people in Nigeria have Bantu genes..again you are a cheap azz .....i'm not a internet warrior like lmao ..so you can take it as a weakness sorry if have a life an education and some goals to accomplish ...
the bitch what to lie : i diidn't call royal i like how is .....yooo like you really think that i care about .......whatcha think smh ...listen bitch get a lif ...Cam aint here for u .....came won't buy ur smelly azz...funny how an ugly face like call an African monkey no wonder you are a failure ..like i said too much insecurity .....can u say identity crisis i guess yess........ yooo come with all the words you want thrut hurts ....filthy bitch ....i don't have to call someone .or someone doesnt have to tellwhat to say... i say what i want and what i think ...u r a FILTHY BITCH.period uneducated ..you are what we call a PEDANT (guess u don' know what it means) don't worry i was not excepting that u will know...i exposed u low logic ....thre is no racism in calling someone by the color of his skin ....but the bitch is damn insecure ..she wanted to be light skinned or white that's why she claims that she is mixed even if it's not needed and therefore irrelevant .......BITCH BITCH get a life ...........get an education ....people like u are a joke the things i studied in high school are what u r discovering now ..can someone tell us how the discovery of Toumaii doesn't change the theory of humans origin ..but what can u except from a cheap azz ooo call your love-vendor ...abeg no shame send him a personal message with the link of this thread ....English 101 : leave that thread white woman.doesnt mean u kicked her because she is white .and you fail to see that simple logic ..like honestly where did you drop school 5th grade or 8th? .......
ashawo/mbock/rombiere/rococo/waka/ i aint time for you and, since you failed to bring a story or say something valuable to the thread why don't you leave the thread of a a stupid person.....go figure .

By the way i know you will discus agin like you like to do but could u explain to everybody here how you calculate a IQ? i'm willing to know cause the entire scientists community acknowledged there is no way someone can calculate the IQ of a person but the bitch can .. undecided undecided undecided how sad sabi all in term of knowledge u r Xcenturies behind me ... should i blame u i guess..we all know that you dont know your father and that ur mother is on crack ...lol she worked hard selling her azz but you didn't even take advantage of it..prostitution must be hereditary in what u call family ...go ahead reply again you want some cam that's why you stalk me you want some Cam that's why u quote me .....i aint buying your smelly azzz ..

OWNED BY EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM .jumping from an ideology to another one backing up when she is exposed ...you can bump your chest now ..everybody no knows that u are a cheap biotch ...=more clients... i helped u say thanks u BITCH .ohhh my bad lack of education.. i feel ya....go on crack like ur mum

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. cheesy

Oh cammy, cammy. I am getting to you. Tisk tisk.

I was expecting something with much more girth and "umph!" than this hilariously lame, useless and limp (I am sure you and your little friend have heard that before lolz tongue) comeback.

You've literally remixed the same lame shyt you posted in the previous epic fail of a reply.

Gosssssh! CameMORONian learn how to be original and perhaps maybe your socalled insults will connect. I cannot help but laugh at this COMPLETE hit and miss. grin Nevertheless, I will disect and have my fun.

The games begin! cheesy....

"Im mad at you for claiming to be mixed"...LOL. Interesting, I don't remember talking to you about my race (liar) muchless the reason behind my screen name...self exposure much? cheesy cheesy

Speaking of exposed....

I was just on here and didn't even see your name at the bottom LOL. cheesy Which reminds me, heed my advice young one, when trying to get at me....

>>>> Learn to use the "enter" button and space out your shyt so as not to show your obvious rage and butthurtedness. I can just picture the anger and red hot rage on your fugly mug as you typed this on microsoft word..i mean "word pad" lolz and paste it on here.

"You were exposed" by whom? And when did I change my "arguments"? In the place of your wasteman sp3rm donor, I will take up the responsibility and apologize for your r3tardation. However, I can't be held responsible for your not knowing what the purpose of debates and "rubbing of minds" is. You win some and you lose some, reflect on facts and you move on.

You have a "life, goals, and education" but can't write up a paragraph. LOL ok! Sure! cheesy
There are 5 million Nigerians with "bantu genes" LOOOOOOL! Kill yourself. You have just exposed what I have always said, You are clueless. There is no scientific genetic classification or such term as "bantu-genes".

"the bitch said Jew aren't realated with muslisms"

LMFAO...Since when did Arabs = Muslims. grin What a camMORONic dunce.

"i tired to expose your ignorance" I am sorry is this English? Did you not say in your last comical vent that I don't know simple English and that my school system has failed me? OOH! The irony. smiley

"English 101 : leave that thread white woman.doesnt mean u kicked her because she is white .and you fail to see that simple logic .."

Abeg, lol never you type the words "Logic" OR "English" grin. You can't even seem to grasp how bad you look with that one line. Self contradictory mongrel. "I used your complexion to diss you....but I am not racist...that's logic" LMFL! Pea brained fo0l. grin

College right? Educated right? grin You see why you are a laughing stock?

Good job ogunfe, continue to "ether" your own baseless claims and prove mine right as always. wink

#DisIsTooE-Z...LIKEYAMOMZ. grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
Viewing this topic: BelaMorena and 1 guest(s)

lolz.

"Nonsensical, highly emo, endless typo filled" rant coming up! cheesy
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
(eating popcorn loudly) grin grin grin grin

LMAO@Comoron tried to throw me in the mix and failed. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

lolz.

"Nonsensical, highly emo, endless typo filled" rant coming up! cheesy

They banned you again
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

They banned you again

yep.
And I have a feeling I will be banned again.

Of course I would be deserving of it, I won't lie.

But this clown is being racist to another member and upset at me for calling him out.
As much fun as I am having, the inevitable ban will be worth it. grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
(eating popcorn loudly) grin grin grin grin

LMAO@Comoron tried to throw me in the mix and failed. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

lol. all he is doing is "*grabbing for straws" at this point.
But he is destined to drown regardless messing with this Hurricane Katrina. wink

*lol @ me messing up a popular idi0m. grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

yep.
And I have a feeling I will be banned again.

Of course I would be deserving of it, I won't lie.

But this clown is being racist to another member and upset at me for calling him out.
As much fun as I am having, the inevitable ban will be worth it. grin

You mean he is calling Jallowah a racist?
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You mean he is calling Jallowah a racist?

Nah. He created this thread for ppl to vent about personal experiences with racism.
Then he attacked her (same with that fo0l Pagan_9ja) when she showed up declaring her unworthy of participating because she is white.

Ironic. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: this is only for Africans...we are the only victims...thanks for sharing how our husband suffers angry angry angry

PAGAN 9JA:

go away white woman. shoo!!! angry

^^^ now if that is not being racist...then I am Billie Jean gotdamn. lol grin

Viewing this topic: BelaMorena and 3 guest(s)

interesting.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

Nah. He created this thread for ppl to vent about personal experiences with racism.
Then he attacked her (same with that fo0l Pagan_9ja) when she showed up declaring her unworthy of participating because she is white.

Ironic. grin

I see. Pagan ain't worth the stress.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I see. Pagan ain't worth the stress.

exactly.

im done with it all. grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2012
Lol. Glad I am not the only one seeing that..
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Eiregirl(f): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2012
BelaMorena:

exactly.

im done with it all. grin

My thoughts exactly, 3 days ago!
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by somalia1: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2012
I am somali. I Experience racism by africans. My sister got hit on by this black african. She said she only dates SOMALIS. the guys started harrassing us. and calling us racist.

whats wrong with being with your own people.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
^^^^ Ahhh ayanle I can see that you are back. Welcome back, Did you miss NL while you were gone? grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 09, 2012
smh.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by somalia1: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2012
i see my reputation proceeds me> cheesy

MsDarkSkin: smh.

Tolaaaaannni: ^^^^ Ahhh ayanle I can see that you are back. Welcome back, Did you miss NL while you were gone? grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 10, 2012
some peeps took advantage of my absence angry angry anyway i'm in good mood feel free to share ur experience folks i know many of you have been victim of this shiot .thanks for those who shared theirs.CameroonPRIDE is BACk cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Culture Zone of the Middlebelt people / Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language / Names Of Past And Present Attah Igala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.