Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (28645 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
2buff:

Where? angry
Butt hole tongue
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
thaira: I admire Michelle Obama a lot. I am all about family so i guess I'm like her. If you like Kim only because of her outward sexiness, remember it does not mean she's hot in bed. Michelle dresses decently does not mean she's shapeless or frigid. I dress conservatively but I'm hot.
LMAO! grin grin

.....WORD!!......
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
2buff: Kim K would have divorced Obama the moment he started getting death threats grin

No she's not wife material, only play material, and she herself knows it.
I pity the man who feels the need to marry something like that. That would not be a wise man.
She wouldn't even have gone to dinner or movies with him in his rusted car with passenger door holes thru which she could see the pavements going by.cheesy
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: Butt hole tongue
shocked undecided
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
I am TGIRL4REAL cheesy
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by kpolli(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: I know there's almost no basis for comparisons here except that they are both successful american women.
Given what i've known about men in my twenty-something years on earth,i'd opine that lots of men would rather opt for the hot,alluring and desirable Kim K instead of the warm,open,down to earth,not as pretty but well-groomed Michelle O.
Men who prefer trophy women to real assets..
Men who have thrown out wheat for chaff..
Men whose hormones have held hostage instead of their brain..
They abound especially amongst Nigerian men.
Now,i ask that you NLers be sincere with your answers.
Men,What kind of women have your preferred in the past and now?
The Kim Ks or the Michelles?
What kind of woman are you with now?
A Kim K or a Michelle?
Ladies,what kind of a woman are you?
A Kim K or a Michelle?

Sister, i don't agree with u. . .

A man wud fork a Kim K and marry a Michelle. . . cos Kim K is so dumb, she wud keep forking him after he has married michelle
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Isaleeko2: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
This is so interesting. A lot of people here know next to nothing about life. It is so easy to say I'd rather marry a Michelle rather than Kim after the fact. And that is because Michelle is the wife of the most powerful man on earth while Kim is the girlfriend of an artist who I don't like his songs.

Truth be told all those people saying they will sleep with Kim and marry Michelle have a mentality that just doesn't work. Barrack met Michelle while they were still in college and for the records it did not look as if Barrack slept around when he was dating Michelle. If Barrack had been sleeping around, Michelle would probably have left him for a more decent man. And if Barrack had been unfaithful Michelle's prayer probably wouldn't have worked.

If you want to be a great person focus all your sexual attention at your wife and your wife only and her prayers will work magic on your life. Keep sleeping with Kim, while you are married to Michelle and before you know it Kim will ruin your life and your Michelle will leave you.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by expertman(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
*Shollypopz:

LMAO! grin grin

.....WORD!!......

Lol For Your Mouth?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Kenistry(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kim k all d way......4 sex!!! she's a bitch, aint tripin 4 michelle, she aint pretty, i rather go for Onyinye, bimbo & dakore
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: Butt hole tongue

Hmmm undecided
2Buff at least gives you an A in freakiness. cool
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by adahib: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
Rarely do i comment on most threads on N/L. I'm good with just going through folks' comments but this level of hypocrisy just churns my gut.majority of folks here,males and females alike were quick to condemn kim while embracing mrs. Obama when in reality,they would jump at a chance to remotely look like kim(for the girls,hence the brazilian hair,fake lashes,glass nails and the likes) or to get a kiss from her(for the guys,every guy wants a looker)..think what you may,i'll go for kim.she is successful,aint she?

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by iconoclast(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2012
A Kim K of course. That babe has got it all.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by iconoclast(m): 6:42am On Sep 07, 2012
Life with a Michelle O is damn too predictable. Same old boring stuff day in day out.

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2012
I will go for a Michelle Obama. I already have one.

Marrying a Miss Nigeria type of loud girl comes with so many things. I have met the most beautiful type of women wherever i go and they come really close. Often times they lack strong character. A woman who falls for sex within 2 weeks isnt a real woman, so also is a woman who smiles for every man.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2012
freecocoa: Some people jealous me tongue

Ayam beautiful and proud undecided

#bite me

Where should i bite you

Name a good spot.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: I am jobless. You get job for me?

Offload cement at my shop.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2012
Yahoo1: Why all this sef? You try to compare yourself to other women....ok,but why not just do that with our Nigerian heroines like;- Patience .J. ,and Ini Edo. Or Mama fela and shellypopz
why was my post hidden Can't u see what he wrote??

I'm only asking him to include his mother in the list, Shikena!! angry
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2012
Naval sadiq: Michelle for house wife and kim as in kim kardashian for bed room activities.if u hav seen her booty u will know what i mean.

My guy, looking hot does not make someone strong in bed. Dont be deceived and end up sleeping with FIREWOOD.

Michelle Obama is really beautiful to me, she is tall, got smooth black skin, intelligent and elegant. That is beauty for me. A woman that can never get seduced by another man.

You may actually need to try out both sides to get convinced like a Nigerian man you are.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2012
Ezeed: Slimyem:I do think a girl could be all of those qualities...but then i believe there are certain extremities of both that cannot be found in one person!

In case you dont know the meaning of the above which you said, let me break it down for you. The import of the above is that you feel a woman cannot be soooh beautiful and at the same time,be this captivating 'Brain.'
isnt that what you mean by both extremes And saying that sort of thing is so wrong. It means when you see a very pretty woman you can vow that she can never be a very intelligent woman too.What sort of thinking is that? You are in denial of what you actually mean by these posts and of your motive for saying such things. Poster, it aint good! Please work on yourself!

I do not condemn his line of thougth. Experience has made me believe that too. Otherwise, you wont be comparing Michelle O. with Kim K. Got it

Choose the brain or the looks. They rarely come in one pack.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: Seriously, what is the raucous all about? Slimyem did not make any absolute statement on this issue. And truly, you can only find characteristic extremities of both women in a perfect woman. And since a perfect woman is non existent, each woman must have a flaw. And yes, while there are exceptions, i have come to an understanding that most pretty ladies are pretty dumb, since they depend on thier beauty or aura to open doors for them, and it does open those doors pretty wide.

Sweetlemon may belong to the few exceptional hard working independent pretty ladies and that is why she is taking it a bit personal. In the end, they are both right depending on the angle you look at the arguments from.

I think that for the purpose of this thread, Kim and Michelle's characteristics is what is on the fore here, and not thier extremes or people that have a little of both qualities. . .

When I first read this, my first thought was to lash out at you really hard, but I decided to chill till I cool off a bit. let me ask you again, exactly how many hot women do you know personally? I'm not talking about the ones you say hi to but the ones that you work closely with or see regularly? How many? And I'm not talking about the Genevive Nnaji or Ini Edo kind of beauty but the Bianca Ojukwu, Kim K, Beyonce, Halle Berry, Ashraya Rai kind of beauty. how many of them do you know please
I'm not in the least bit pacified by your saying that "Sweetlemon is one of the few exceptions of pretty ladies who are not dump, etc" because at the end of the day, I am still a part of the larger group you are refering to. People like you will take one look at me and and start judging my every move and words based on my looks forgeting that at the end of the day, I'm just human and that I am entitled to have my 'off' moments too!
Iv noticed that you are a strong advocate of the "pretty ladies are pretty dumb" campaign and I have realized that you came to that conclusion because you have been turned down by pretty ladies. Shikena! guys like you should come should learn how to take No for an answer and try to bear in mind that super hot ladies have the same rights to say yes or no to any men of their choice just the same way plain women do.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Slow down my dear I get what you are talking about. But you need to take a step back and get what people have been saying for almost 6 pages.
Men view sexy women as sex symbols that is a fact. Women "complicate" the issue by riding on their "sexiness" to get favours, to make money and all that. Now its not saying that there are not hot women that are wifely in nature, its just very rare.
Kim Kardashian is an air head, I would never apologise for that, I have never heard her say something intelligent heck I am not sure she can argue the way you are now.
Now in my personal experience super hot ladies lack wifely attributes, you might not like it but its the truth, there are countless men out there looking to be successful that need strong women beside them and I assure you they would look to the Michelle's and not the Kim K's.

9 out of 10 "pretty" women are vain, same holds for "beautiful" men. Its just my thoughts though I am not saying I am universally right, my tiny little opinion.

And as for you, I can see that you have come to your own conclusion about super hot ladies based on T.V xters like Kim k. It's not like you know any real life lady who looks like or even hotter than Kim K! Its so obvious! Now tell me who the air head is here?
You talk as if you have never seen a road side prostitute that is as ugly as sin or plain looking ladies who actually beg men in influential positions to sleep with them for pay rise or promotion, or those ones who gossip and back-bite as if it were an addiction! My advice to people like you is to learn how to keep your minds open
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2012
^Madam, can you compare yourself with Kim kardashian in any ramification? If your answer is NO, quit the hyperventilation. No one classified you under any group.

Stop playing the victim here. . . Lol at pretty ladies rejecting me. . . I reject pretty ladies, because they are dumb! If you are an exception, good for you. Your moans on this issue are baseless.

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: ^Madam, can you compare yourself with Kim kardashian in any ramification? If your answer is NO, quit the hyperventilation. No one classified you under any group.

Stop playing the victim here. . . Lol at pretty ladies rejecting me. . . I reject pretty ladies, because they are dumb! If you are an exception, good for you. Your moans on this issue are baseless.
You did not answer my question and you know that. But I will leave you with what I have said to you to so that it can digest and start working in your system. Ciao!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:
You did not answer my question and you know that. But I will leave you with what I have said to you to so that it can digest and start working in your system. Ciao!
Neither did you answer mine. . .

What is Kim Kardashian's IQ, what is your IQ, and what is Michelle's IQ?

I still need to understand why you are comparing yourself to Kim.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by sigmundfreud(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

And as for you, I can see that you have come to your own conclusion about super hot ladies based on T.V xters like Kim k. It's not like you know any real life lady who looks like or even hotter than Kim K! Its so obvious! Now tell me who the air head is here?
You talk as if you have never seen a road side prostitute that is as ugly as sin or a plain looking ladies who actually beg men in influential positions to sleep with them for pay rise or promotion! My advice to people like you is to learn how to keep your minds open
sexkillz(m): 9:43am ^Madam, can you compare yourself with
Kim kardashian in any ramification? If
your answer is NO, quit the
hyperventilation. No one classified you
under any group.
Stop playing the victim here. . . Lol at pretty ladies rejecting me. . . I reject
pretty ladies, because they are dumb! If
you are an exception, good for you. Your
moans on this issue are baseless.
Morning fellas! Here we go again...
*settles in a front seat*
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by mymadam(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2012
freecocoa: The fight don end? Abeg make una call me if e start again.undecided

grin Oh, Freecocoa, where are you? You asked for it... and the show is now on. I sincerely wish you a 'pretty safe journey' to the unknown. God bless Nigeria.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: Neither did you answer mine. . .

What is Kim Kardashian's IQ, what is your IQ, and what is Michelle's IQ?

I still need to understand why you are comparing yourself to Kim.
This is proof that you don't understand what I'v been trying to explian in here! I'm not comparing myself to Kim K. I am who I am. I am just saying that people like you judge all hot ladies based on T.V Xters like kim K and not because they personally know super hot ladies themselves. If you do not know at least 5 beyonce, kim k, Halle Berry, Arshraya Rai look-alikes, then you have no right to say anything about the general characters of super hot ladies. And if you can say that you have not seen up to 5 ugly prostitutes or if you have never seen at least 5 normal-looking babes who sleep with old men for money or favours, then you can safely conclude that plainer laides are more wifely than super-hot ladies. Shikena! End of discussion.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2012
Sorry, I make a lot of typos when I'm typing in anger!

But I'm off now. Don't wanna break my office computer!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by MrsChima1(f): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Michelle Obama's booty is real and it looks great in her clothes. wink wink wink

She is a lucky woman to get a man like President Obama. Sighs.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:
This is proof that you don't understand what I'v been trying to explian in here! I'm not comparing myself to Kim K. I am who I am. I am just saying that people like you judge all hot ladies based on Xters like kim K and not because they personally know super hot ladies themselves. If you do not know at least 5 beyonce, kim k, Halle Berry, Arhraya Rai look-alikes, then you have no right to say anything about the general characters of super hot ladies. And if you can say that you have not seen up to 5 ugly prostitutes or if you have never seen of at least 5 normal-looking babes who sleep with old men for money or favours, then you can safely say that plainer laides are more wifely than super-hot ladies. Shikena!
This post of yours ascertains that you don't even know what you are arguing for, and that your rants are baseless.

No one said all hot ladies are dumb. Slimyem said most, i said majority, others have used a higher percentage to classify pretty ladies as dumb. And in all our comments, we keep saying that there are exceptions. I have met hot ladies, slimyem has met hot ladies other posters on this thread have met hot ladies, and all our observations are same: Majority of pretty ladies are dumb!

You went swatting at the air, fighting invisible shadows. No one here attacked you, this is not about you. Our experiences influenced our observations. No offence, i have seen your profile pic but you are not as hot as the hot ladies i have Met, you know. You are hot quite alright, and that is why i earlier said that you could be part of the exceptions we were talking about.

I said before that most pretty ladies expect thier pretty face to open doors for them, and fortunately for them, it opens the doors wide.

Again, this thread is asking to choose between a lady that has Kim's attributes, and a lady that Has Michelle's attributes and not about pretty ladies that are hardworking vs plain ladies that are not hard working or hardworking.

If you are not comparing yourself with Kim, you should not have taken this so personal. Open your mind and be unbiased in your responses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.