Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (28627 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
LOL. With all those claims, internet is surely a life saver grin
LMAO!!

@Freecocoa: What does it mean to be a homely girl??!! The dictionary's meaning seems to be quite negative.

I think it says not attractive, lacking elegance or just plain looking!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
vivian chinaza: @chrisbenogoR: lol,,,,dude....it takes moRe than beauty challenge and online RemaRks to get me angry! I don't have to prove anything ok.....if u wanna see my pics u gotta ask nicely, I might consideR and let you get a peep! Lol......*winks*
*dashes off to put on his peeping tom costume wink wink wink *
Oya how do you want me to ask now, cheesy cheesy Chi Chi sweery show us your pishure na cheesy cheesy
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by 401kk: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: I know there's almost no basis for comparisons here except that they are both successful american women.
Given what i've known about men in my twenty-something years on earth,i'd opine that lots of men would rather opt for the hot,alluring and desirable Kim K instead of the warm,open,down to earth,not as pretty but well-groomed Michelle O.
Men who prefer trophy women to real assets..
Men who have thrown out wheat for chaff..
Men whose hormones have held hostage instead of their brain..
They abound especially amongst Nigerian men.
Now,i ask that you NLers be sincere with your answers.
Men,What kind of women have your preferred in the past and now?
The Kim Ks or the Michelles?
What kind of woman are you with now?
A Kim K or a Michelle?
Ladies,what kind of a woman are you?
A Kim K or a Michelle?

1. Kim is not a trophy wife
2. Kim is also warm, down-to-earth, open etc. I don't know what a well groomed women is.
3. Majority of men will go after Kim because she's beautiful. That doesn't mean they're shallow or what not.
4. What are those real assets in Mrs Obama?
5. It's very funny that you call Kim chaff. . .thats just stupidd! You claim she's successful, yet you call her a trophy and chaff.
6. Your spite towards Nigerian men will get you nowhere. Okonjo Iweala, Diezani Madueke, Oby Ezekwesili etc are all married to faithful nigerian men.

I know how you feel though.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
Toks2008:

Serious Jackpot because any time i see her curves i just laugh and wonder when i see media portraying Beyonce or J-lo as world sexiest ladies.

To crown it all, she is a magician in Kitchen providing me combineed igbo and Yoruba delicacies been a Nigerian Half caste with mum from Owerri and Dad from Ogun state.

Pocessing the freshness of Igb lady body and killer curves of the western Nigeria girls.

Walahi i no fit shout!
You nor go tok small small now oh, this kain wife you get chai !
Shebi una dey hear his wife is Kimchell Obamashian
grin grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!!

@Freecocoa: What does it mean to be a homely girl??!! The dictionary's meaning seems to be quite negative.

I think it says not attractive, lacking elegance or just plain looking!
Yeah right and you had to single out that particular meaning angry.

Pretend you don't know that some words have more than one meaning. "Homely" also means proper and suited to the home or ordinary domestic life. This is what i and many other people using that word mean in this context. tongue
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: You don see am na grin
I was thinking someone will say i'm ugly but am proud grin Na sexy, hot, beautiful con hijacked the innocent thread.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by sigmundfreud(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
Sweetlemon:

I'm cool with the topic of the thread but not the contents! Read through it so you can see people indirectly saying that most super-hot women are not very wifely women. Hence sweetlemon comes in. Get it?
I get your point. I have been following the thread...people have a right to their opinion and there is no point getting worked up over it.
I wonder what your personal experience must av been...
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ujchief(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: your interpretations are not mine.
Get comprehension skills!
slimyem: ...and its not my fault that its obvious you lack comprehension skills..
anyone that doesnt agree wit ur myopic views lack comprehension skills! U need to grow up.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
I was thinking someone will say i'm ugly but am proud grin Na sexy, hot, beautiful con hijacked the innocent thread.
Sometimes people on here make it seem like its a crime to be ugly, they talk like they would literally kill any ugly person they can.

How you come expect person to admit say him ugly for this kind place? but for real na me win mbg for my class for primary 3 grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
401kk:
1. Kim is not a trophy wife-so what then is she?
2. Kim is also warm, down-to-earth, open etc. Really?
You've had personal relations with her..perhaps?

3. Majority of men will go after Kim because she's beautiful. That doesn't mean they're shallow or what not. -tell me about it!
4. What are those real assets in Mrs Obama?- a decent,simple and supportive wife against all odds!
5. It's very funny that you call Kim chaff. . .thats just stupidd! You claim she's successful, yet you call her a trophy and chaff.-i didn't call her that..i only likened her to it..and even if i did,its my opinion of her.i have the liberty of words to call/address anybody whatever i choose.
6. Your spite towards Nigerian men will get you nowhere. Okonjo Iweala, Diezani Madueke, Oby Ezekwesili etc are all married to faithful nigerian men.-i hold no spite for Nigerian men.My father is one of the best Nigerian men out there!

I know how you feel though.-NO,you don't!
You only think you do!

Cheers!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
I have a Michelle at home and Kim on my bb. I am being honest!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Yahoo1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
ujchief:
anyone that doesnt agree wit ur myopic views lack comprehension skills! U need to grow up.
...thanks for that! I wonder what happens to;everybody is entitled to their opinion!

@mod abeg close dis thread.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Yahoo1: ...thanks for that! I wonder what happens to;everybody is entitled to their opinion!

@mod abeg close dis thread.
i have respected everyone's opinion on this thread...and have answered counter questions accordingly,humbly and arguementatively
The only thing i don't and won't respect is nonsense!
Now,lemme see you close the thread with all the powers bestowed on you!
I await!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by dontador(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hmmmm.... 8 pages and still increasing....
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: Sometimes people on here make it seem like its a crime to be ugly, they talk like they would literally kill any ugly person they can.

How you come expect person to admit say him ugly for this kind place? but for real na me win mbg for my class for primary 3 grin
grin grin Really i laughed all through the comments. On e-things, all claims are allowed. But i think a lady can be ugly and damn sexy with a backsliding curves plus perfect brain. Maybe we need a break from been sexy/hot so much associated with beauty grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by emmatok(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kim cannot even compete with beyonce knowles and you peeps are comparing her with Obama

Is that not thesame Kim who had a sham marriage
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
grin grin Really i laughed all through the comments. On e-things, all claims are allowed. But i think a lady can be ugly and damn sexy with a backsliding curves plus perfect brain. Maybe we need a break from been sexy/hot so much associated with beauty grin
Abi o grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by UyiIredia(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
Definitely NOT a Michelle. The woman is ugly.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Yahoo1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: i have respected everyone's opinion on this thread...and have answered counter questions accordingly,humbly and arguementatively
The only thing i don't and won't respect is nonsense!
Now,lemme see you close the thread with all the powers bestowed on you!
I await!
..ummm,ok
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
Uyi Iredia: Definitely NOT a Michelle. The woman is ugly.
Chi"m o, kai bros you wucked. cheesy

Iyatrustee i see you o, how baby? wink
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
I lyk d Michelle Obamas. Never cared about d Kims.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Goldieluks: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
None! am afraid.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Goldieluks: None! am afraid.
Who ask u? Mrs tabonista! tongue
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Goldieluks: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Who ask u? Mrs tabonista! tongue

Pfft!!!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ugly? Dats a compliment coming from a baboon. Player hater Oshi! Pack ur shyte abeg!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: Before nko? More intelligent than my teachers sef.

You think say na by NL? tongue

I'm the best of my kind.

You too dey puff. undecided
no be like so you put say you get big yansh for that your "job application", but e kon be say na lie u lie? angry
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Flygeriansteve: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
Was your mum as fine as she is? Will your gf/wife ever get as near fresh, even-toned and beautiful as she is? I don't think so
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by thaira(f): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
I admire Michelle Obama a lot. I am all about family so i guess I'm like her. If you like Kim only because of her outward sexiness, remember it does not mean she's hot in bed. Michelle dresses decently does not mean she's shapeless or frigid. I dress conservatively but I'm hot.

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
2buff:

You too dey puff. undecided
no be like so you put say you get big yansh for that your "job application", but e kon be say na lie u lie? angry
Some people jealous me tongue

Ayam beautiful and proud undecided

#bite me
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ugly? Dats a compliment coming from a baboon. Player hater Oshi! Pack ur shyte abeg!
*bars activated* Idowu ti de niyen.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kim K would have divorced Obama the moment he started getting death threats grin

No she's not wife material, only play material, and she herself knows it.
I pity the man who feels the need to marry something like that. That would not be a wise man.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
freecocoa: Some people jealous me tongue

Ayam beautiful and proud undecided

#bite me

Where? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.