Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) (35980 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Super1759: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
An ideal man doesn't need any formular to get a babe. He knows what to say and how to get her down and even if he messes up, she won't go.
And he dosent go for everything with a skirt. That's the ideal fact

2 Likes

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Chimerase(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
free2ryhme:

Go hug transformer it will make you warm grin grin grin grin

or she fit go kiss snake python 2 be precise
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is ish.if d guy is hot and got monay den im game
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
Lovely list - I endorse the write-up!!! cool
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Chanchit: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
Serendipity: This is nothing but a bunch of wadswallop, gibberish and balderdash.
It has not probative value and as such should be treated like bunkum.

Oya give us reasons for ur wadswallop, gibberish and balderish conclusion, Ms bunkum..
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Serendipity: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mucokey:
Even if others might ve been over _blown...the above quote has made me appeared, practically...a MUMU of sort . I can't see myself shelving this awkwardness from my person for a long time to com until my pound of flesh retrieved.
Imagine a little gal of just 18 yrs wanted to convert me to her MUGU 2. I just noticed her not always reachable cos of the fact she uses her grany's phone, I decided getting her a phone though of just 10k but at least with browsing facility. Just within the wk , this "kid"almost turned me to a proper kid by ignoring my calls and rudely refused to get online whenever she would find me there . More so , she prefers I visit her place in which case she turned around to throw me to her 2 elder sisters as if they're the ones I ve been making advances to .
You just commited fallacy of hasty generalizations and irrellevant conclusion.
And I dare tell you that your own case is an exception as exceptions are not the rules.
The fact that you had a grim experience with an ingrate doesn't make your case generally applicable.
Let me also add smartish that buying of gifts has always been and will always remain one of the feasible ways of showing that you like a person.
So keep your specious and misleading riposte to yourself.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
berem: All these long tori for dis cold afternoon! Mtscheeeew!
*Yawns* ............. Thanks my dear !!
I think say Йą only me observe am ... Dey kind rain wen dey pour for Mγ side Йą Σм ΤЂ¡ڪ op take time ... Draw all ΤЂ¡ڪ fhings ... Mtcheeeew .... All diz fhings no mata @ all ... If ghal love, she don love u ... Life is all about choice ... So helpy me ℡ op Må̝̅kε Σм park well *Covers Balnket* sleeeps
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by ask4double(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
pro01: Una no dey tire to rehash all this copy-and-paste nonsense? Boys need to grow up and focus on what's important. Wasting too much time worrying about how to please random, insignificant women is the WORST mistake men make with women. Make una go find work.
Well Said.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Serendipity: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
Chanchit:

Oya give us reasons for ur wadswallop, gibberish and balderish conclusion, Ms bunkum..
There is no need belabouring the point, as the reasons are neither recondite nor obscurantist; it rather clear as day. Check my post above to see one of the reasons.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by wizard01(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
This Post is so on Point. Truth is you start getting attention when you stop giving attention. Let's Stop playing the fool, that Chick your carrying like an egg, another guy is RUBBISHING her.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
ask4double: Well Said.
I concure gan ... The Op lacks what to do *SMH*
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
wizard01: This Post is so on Point. Truth is you start getting attention when you stop giving attention. Let's Stop playing the fool, that Chick your carrying like an egg, another guy is RUBBISHING her.
SMH4U
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by DExplorer1: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
I read point 1-10 but not the whole epistle undecided
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nice one broda!!! I got to try out.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
onila: I got too much game cool

Any nigga can open up 2 me. .I can make any nigga drop his pride down to get 2 know me

I an so sweet-that U will see him giving me his account numbers smiley

Onila 4 life!
Taaaaaaa !! See Uя mouth .... Sweet ko, Chewin' gum ni
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
your name sound how stupid your are onila
Chanchit:

Shior... Says who..? Onila, the beautifool fool.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
What are the ways to improve on these.......?
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Euroclydon(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
khadijaluv: really interesting writeup but i'really want to know if those mistakes u've written about applies only to beautiful women or all in general?

A woman that you fancy...however,some women might make things easy for you but if u find anyone wey wan do anyhow...this should determine if she is for u on not,if not find someone else. When you make them feel if its not them,ur world will end,they will carry u mop ground.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Baawaa(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
Okontami: Animals are everywhere on Nairaland. If you can not add value to a post, why write rubbish. This thread is meant to be commented on by people with common sense and intelligence. If you are so dull to comprehend, please get your filthy life out of here.
dis ur username na elele!!"OKO N TA MI"meaning ur "DICK IS PEPPERING YOU!!u ar a bad guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by wizard01(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
diluminati: This is ish.if d guy is hot and got monay den im game
You, what will be ur contribution in the relationship? He should spend his hard earned
Money on you and what will you give in return? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by CharlesE1: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
The truth is that girls DONT hate magas, but what they do to magas is that they only sleep with them when the money is on ground. Meanwhile, they donate their ponti to that hustler down d street for FREE as d dude is real and gives dem d real tripz.

Note: Real tripz aint cost a quid.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Euroclydon(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
Azedx: What are the ways to improve on these.......?

Simple! Believe in yourself! Thats the beginning and major foundation...
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Serendipity: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
No SEVEN is fallacious and bogus.
LET me indite ferociously that money as opposed to the view expressed in No SEVEN above can increase the love a woman has or will have for you.
I'm not talking about what is written on books, things that are utopian, quixotic, chimeric and lacks feasibility.
I' talking about what is practicable and obtainable in the society.
GO and aske my uncle's wife while she refuse to leave his house after she was almost thrown down from a three storeyed building.
THE guy's containers then was landing at Onitsha Main Market with careless abandon. She saw money and vowed to leave as corpse. She later used jazz which she later said was to make the man head over heels with her, because the jazz made the man go nuts.
He was later taken to a native doctor at Nsukka. This is just an instance.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by nipeks001(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
Stop decievin your self,like number 4 and 7 won't work on nigerian girlz and like a guy on NL once said;I never keep 10 commandment go heaven,na 10 commandment to impress girl i go keep.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
onila: I got too much game cool

Any nigga can open up 2 me. .I can make any nigga drop his pride down to get 2 know me

I an so sweet-that U will see him giving me his account numbers smiley

Onila 4 life!

So u can pay into the accounts, right?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by seedord247(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
Serendipity: No SEVEN is fallacious and bogus.
LET me indite ferociously that money as opposed to the view expressed in No SEVEN above can increase the love a woman has or will have for you.
I'm not talking about what is written on books, things that are utopian, quixotic, chimeric and lacks feasibility.
I' talking about what is practicable and obtainable in the society.
GO and aske my uncle's wife while she refuse to leave his house after she was almost thrown down from a three storeyed building.
THE guy's containers then was landing at Onitsha Main Market with careless abandon. She saw money and vowed to leave as corpse. She later used jazz which she later said was to make the man head over heels with her, because the jazz made the man go nuts.
He was later taken to a native doctor at Nsukka. This is just an instance.

whats this?...

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
Euroclydon:

Thats why i said for men only...or are you a man in a woman's username?.... grin

U dey mind am with her cocoyam head
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
amen Bro Im with U on all except #7.
Its all about the paper.2 all these babes, a pig with paper is a prince.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by davades(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Serendipity:
You pedagogical ignoramus, a jejune and callow fellow that lacks perspicacity.
Tell me what makes the above tripe and waffle irrefutable?

Mr Reno Omokri grin small small o grin
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by cmc1: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
gr8 article, very good 4 learners... But real man like me i've always been ontop of ma game. T-ups 2 u 4 d article
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by nyameke: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
To bring it all into perspective, the bottom line is if you want to swoon women You have to be an ALPHA male and act like one.. being beta will never get you the girls you want bottom line..I don't see how this is so hard for guys to understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed / He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.