Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) (35979 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by sokera: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
onila: I got too much game cool

Any nigga can open up 2 me. .I can make any nigga drop his pride down to get 2 know me

I an so sweet-that U will see him giving me his account numbers smiley

Onila 4 life!

See MUMU... I pity ur ass.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by sokera: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2012

Any nigga can open up 2 me. .I can make any nigga drop his pride down to get 2 know me

Onila 4 life!
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
@Poster, your post is really inspiring and has made me realize the mistakes i made as a man and never to repeat them again. I ended my relationship about a week ago when I discovered my fiancée was cheating. I was guilty of #1 and partly #8 points in your posts simply because I wanted to make her happy and feel comfortable in the relationship like I promised her on the first day we met. Little did I know that I was being manipulated by this lady.
I made a firm decision never to love foolishly again (that is if I would ever fall in love) cos now I know that Love is only a fantasy that is conjured up by an over-zealous mind yearning for acceptance from another person waiting to exploit the situation.
My good friend decryptor who is an ardent member of Nairaland was able to help me discover that I had been wasting my time giving out love for nothing only be taken as a big fool by this same girl.
Though it still hurts me but not as much as it did as at the time we found out her escapades with other men, I was grateful that I did not discover it late enough because this was a lady i intended taking to the altar by February next year. At times when I look back, I wonder what I did wrong to be hurt and deceived by someone I loved and trusted so selflessly. I made sure she never lacked anything and called her daily just to keep my mind off other women
Right now, the mere thought of settling down scares me like hell because I marvel at the way she made it look like she was so faithful to me until my instincts and sub consciousness made me feel otherwise. Well, no need to bore you all about it… the whole story as decrytor put it is here for you to read. https://www.nairaland.com/1038650/she-cheating-harmless-chat

I just wonder if good, Godly and marriageable ladies still exist. I still wonder, but I’m through with the quest of trying to find out and i wish other men who are in it the best of a "non-existent" luck.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Chuksleader(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
wizard01: You, what will be ur contribution in the relationship? He should spend his hard earned
Money on you and what will you give in return? Mtcheeeeeeew

I guess she will be spreading her 2 legs (wc is another way of sucking d dude dry).
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2012

Onila 4 life!
Dis babe can hail her looks or game or personality or herself in general sha ohh...yet am sure she's not up to that. Its better to be silent and then let people see you for what you're claming to be, or claim to be something and risk people seeing you don't amount to that.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Chuksleader(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
The point is dis ''stop kissing dem asses''.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Toyrem: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
Your post is like a man who knows 10 ways to win a lady but he can't identify beutiful ladies. Use ur brain on how to make money, honestly your woman pro
blem will solved
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by NEROSKY(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
freecocoa: You are one to call another an animal? shocked shocked shocked

Still in shock.
if calling her animal gets 24 likes, dat means u nd her ar dat real animal
#men only

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Kakability(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mucokey:
Even if others might ve been over _blown...the above quote has made me appeared, practically...a MUMU of sort . I can't see myself shelving this awkwardness from my person for a long time to com until my pound of flesh retrieved.
Imagine a little gal of just 18 yrs wanted to convert me to her MUGU 2. I just noticed her not always reachable cos of the fact she uses her grany's phone, I decided getting her a phone though of just 10k but at least with browsing facility. Just within the wk , this "kid"almost turned me to a proper kid by ignoring my calls and rudely refused to get online whenever she would find me there . More so , she prefers I visit her place in which case she turned around to throw me to her 2 elder sisters as if they're the ones I ve been making advances to .
Simple, tell her to give u the phone dat u wil get her a black berry same day.and if she did give u the phone. Then jus run.cuz u have nutin to lose.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by nyameke: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
prince3009: @Poster, your post is really inspiring and has made me realize the mistakes i made as a man and never to repeat them again. I ended my relationship about a week ago when I discovered my fiancée was cheating. I was guilty of #1 and partly #8 points in your posts simply because I wanted to make her happy and feel comfortable in the relationship like I promised her on the first day we met. Little did I know that I was being manipulated by this lady.
I made a firm decision never to love foolishly again (that is if I would ever fall in love) cos now I know that Love is only a fantasy that is conjured up by an over-zealous mind yearning for acceptance from another person waiting to exploit the situation.
My good friend decryptor who is an ardent member of Nairaland was able to help me discover that I had been wasting my time giving out love for nothing only be taken as a big fool by this same girl.
Though it still hurts me but not as much as it did as at the time we found out her escapades with other men, I was grateful that I did not discover it late enough because this was a lady i intended taking to the altar by February next year. At times when I look back, I wonder what I did wrong to be hurt and deceived by someone I loved and trusted so selflessly. I made sure she never lacked anything and called her daily just to keep my mind off other women
Right now, the mere thought of settling down scares me like hell because I marvel at the way she made it look like she was so faithful to me until my instincts and sub consciousness made me feel otherwise. Well, no need to bore you all about it… the whole story as decrytor put it is here for you to read. https://www.nairaland.com/1038650/she-cheating-harmless-chat

I just wonder if good, Godly and marriageable ladies still exist. I still wonder, but I’m through with the quest of trying to find out and i wish other men who are in it the best of a "non-existent" luck.

sorry about your ordeal and I hope it doesn't repeat itself.. The honest truth is you brought all of it on yourself and its a good thing that you've realized what you did wrong..

I will say this though if its true love you looking for then you shouldn't give up because of your experiences with this babe. That's silly ..Man up and be a " real man" and you won't go through this again.. Because A stable woman will never cheat on a real man that she is attracted to and loves.( the women in the house can confirm this )...

You can't let your past determine your future or who you become if its not what you want.. let your present determine your future. Only fools live in the past.. The past is gone and would never come back. learn from it and move on..don't start treating women bad or give up on your search for love because of one woman..

Develop your Alpha qualities and everything will be fine..
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by ajf(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
The No 7 is a BIG LIE!!!!!!! At least for most Nigerian girls...
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by tushbobo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
Points posted are mostly true but guys should not really worry about following or breaking rules.Once u r confident,witty,intelligent and unpredictable with a little touch of class u ll attract most ladies-more than u can handle.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by nyameke: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
ajf: The No 7 is a BIG LIE!!!!!!! At least for most Nigerian girls...
How is number a big lie atleast for most nigerian women.? Unless you want to label " most nigerian women" Hoes ( and I don't blame them cuz who In this world doesn't like free money and gifts ) because I know for a fact that money does not buy attraction or even love.. Money will only " buy" you sex and " affection" not attraction..

That's why these women will spend your money and gifts and then turn around and cheat on you with someone they are attracted to and then you guys come on here to cry wolf with titles like " nigerian women are wicked ; heartless ; Hoes ; etc etc " ....Get the F outta here with yall ignorance
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by onila(f): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
sokera:

See MUMU... I pity ur ass.

na u are just a loser undecided
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Mucokey(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
Kakability: Simple, tell her to give u the phone dat u wil get her a black berry same day.and if she did give u the phone. Then jus run.cuz u have nutin to lose.
Thought very hard on this buh, I ve readvised myself to remain a gentle man I ve been though am just afraid any other gal ll now ve to bear the emanating consequences.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by aytuns(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
I believe those here who are against this post are really bad heads.. Why not post ur own? Una for nairaland atimes piss one off, cos no matter how good, and well structured a post is, some IDIOTS will still complain and render the post useless.. Mtchew.. Point taken bro, good job jare..
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by abuchi1: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
prince3009: @Poster, your post is really inspiring and has made me realize the mistakes i made as a man and never to repeat them again. I ended my relationship about a week ago when I discovered my fiancée was cheating. I was guilty of #1 and partly #8 points in your posts simply because I wanted to make her happy and feel comfortable in the relationship like I promised her on the first day we met. Little did I know that I was being manipulated by this lady.

hhmmm bros.. i feel what u re feelin oo
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
aytuns: I believe those here who are against this post are really bad heads.. Why not post ur own? Una for nairaland atimes piss one off, cos no matter how good, and well structured a post is, some IDIOTS will still complain and render the post useless.. Mtchew.. Point taken bro, good job jare..
And we keep on wondering why your mum complains on why you have not passed WAEC the seventh time.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Truckpusher(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
95% of Nigerian women don't belong to any of these categories,they will date,marry a man old enough to be their dad and even date a monkey as long as the cash keeps flowing...see their face... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by drjoebond080: 1:19am On Sep 13, 2012
I have a book written by dis author de angelo. Its called THE GAME. OP pls try nd get it I hav the book in Ebook I can send to ny one wo is intrested jst call me u wud love the book .08064873331.
OP dere is more u stil don't knw.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by born2boink(m): 1:59am On Sep 13, 2012
If money grow on tree,women will locate monkey for relationship

Money talks most, hard work,minding your business and not giving a damn about any women, I do nott know how I always get woman who attend church all day despite my attending clubs and drinking and yet women still locate,me no dey shy to tell any woman I wan Bleep even if that will make herr mad, but I go handle am like joke ,like joke....she go understand
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Shaw007(m): 2:10am On Sep 13, 2012
As far as ayam concerned this is bullsh*t. . .meself gan i be manual,come and study me. . .#NaInstinctsSurePass
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Godwin59: 2:15am On Sep 13, 2012
@David de angelo ur write up is informative but i do not agree extensively with ur points protraited cos u just can not predict a women like d old saying "one man's meat is another's man poison" nobody i repeat nobody cn predict a woman cos their motives r different individually.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Godwin59: 2:15am On Sep 13, 2012
@David de angelo ur write up is informative but i do not agree extensively with ur points portraited cos u just can not predict a women like d old saying "one man's meat is another's man poison" nobody i repeat nobody cn predict a woman cos their motives r different individually.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by mayoroflag(m): 3:19am On Sep 13, 2012
I first came across this article in 2004 and I can assure you it's a game changer and paradigm shifter, unless the user has nothing is simply unteachable. I even bought some of his stuff.

However, I have my disagreements with DD.... based on spiritual convictions.

Anyone using this stuff should remember that it was you, man, not the ladies, that was always the problem. And, handle with care.....
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by pomporiking: 4:45am On Sep 13, 2012
Guess what nobody cares..all dis bullshit people write does not work..there is only 1 thing u need..money and the b*tches go plenty
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by khadijaluv: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2012
Serendipity:
You are green and gullible, otherwise you wouldn't have believed this.
people should learn to mind their bussiness and control how they insult those they know nothing about. who told u i believe everything written in the writeup? my stating whether i believe or not won't change the writers opinion and my statement about it being interesting is not far-fetched, i only asked a question because of his emphasis on beautiful women.so my comment in no way shows if i'm green and gullibe so next time use ur fish brain well, and this is the only time i'll reply u because i don't bother myself with dull people like u
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Euroclydon(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2012

Bros, dont give up on love... all you have to do is learn to restrain urself the next time you find someone and act uninterested after the initial hook up, call her once in a while and NEVER give her the impression that u really like her....if she responds to ur sms, and returns ur call once or twice,game on. They see love as a game,the serious ones amongst us dont see it as a game so they take advantage of dat and yeye us.... Lets us see it as a game till u see all indications that she is down for you regardless of ur non-chalant attitude... from then on,its ur choice. However,this might not be applicable to all ladies o! but its wired to most of them,especially the unserious ones...lol
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by zegzyme(f): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2012
::Andrew:::
This is indubitable and pragmatic, not for aofs.
supu! Oyibo bu agbara!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed / He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.