Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) (35977 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / 10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by zegzyme(f): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2012
onila: I got too much game cool

Any nigga can open up 2 me. .I can make any nigga drop his pride down to get 2 know me

I an so sweet-that U will see him giving me his account numbers smiley

Onila 4 life!
just ok 4 ur level swithrt'winks'
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by zegzyme(f): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2012
deelicious: The gullible men who will listen to this poster will never find TRUE LOVE!!!! angry
dnt b so sure.u ne'er cn tell o.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by megxo(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2012
onila: I got too much game cool

Any nigga can open up 2 me. .I can make any nigga drop his pride down to get 2 know me

I an so sweet-that U will see him giving me his account numbers smiley

Onila 4 life!
ABOVE IS D DEFINATION OF W.H.O,.R.E
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by spacegold7(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2012
Excellent Article - Straight to the Points!

Wonderful contributions thus far!!
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by diesel86: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2012
Nice post, but me think it is too complicated for the naija guy to understand, am not going to start bragging about how i met a model or an actress and got intimate with them but one thing i can say is that i now av an increased success rate with women.
* What i always tell my guys is that when approaching a woman try as much as possible to visualize her as being like a friend not one u want to get intimate with, in fact try seeing her as being a male, it makes it easier to relate with her that way.
* Next step is to build friendship, call her once in a while like once or twice a week, that won't make u look desperate ( here it is important for a guy to be a least averagely informed on issues ranging from entertainment, fashion, politics and even sports ) cos ladies appreciate guys that can hold interactive conversations.
*You can then ask her out on dates by this time i can assure you she would not reject it. After like 3 dates or more you would definately start seeing changes and would then know when to really ask her for a more intimate relationship.
The only and surest rule while dealing with a lady u are just asking out is PATIENCE, don't rush things.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by uzhilove: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Kudos to the originator of this thread and applause to the first animal who was trying to correct sentence formation. Please dont pick offense because am also an animal and likewise other guys reading this thread, though social one. the beautiful and fat girls are the easiest to catch, though beautiful albinos do proof stubborn. I can never forget my experience with Rosemary @ TASUED IN 2006 ( FINE ALBINO).
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by uzhilove: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
[/color][color=#550000][color=#770077][/color]
[/quote][quote]
Kudos to the originator of this thread and applause to the first animal who was trying to correct sentence formation. Please dont pick offense because am also an animal and likewise other guys reading this thread, though social one. the beautiful and fat girls are the easiest to catch, though beautiful albinos do proof stubborn. I can never forget my experience with Rosemary @ TASUED IN 2006 ( FINE ALBINO).
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by apalemighty(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
this thing are not applicable in 9ja, who surpport me abeg?
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Euroclydon(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
hmmn....the ladies are pissed...they had to put up theirs. Game on!
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Michky: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
Euroclydon: hmmn....the ladies are pissed...they had to put up theirs. Game on!
Yeah game on!! *tiptoeing to spy their thread*
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Michky: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
AVWENAGHA: how does this poat affect the price of garri in the market,or will dis make super hegoat qualify for nations cup
Bwahahahahahahahaha *laughing and rolling on the floor*
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Godmother(f): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
@OP
This write-up is a complete hogwash. Most people need to learn to start speaking from experience and not do copy and paste
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by mrperfect(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
No five is in the point.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by OSDiggy2(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
Attraction mechanisms"
triggered by things other than
looks. I want u 2 state dose attraction mechnanisms other dan looks and money.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by Stallion77(f): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
huh? Not bad.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by TerpeOjorobaby: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
[quote author=Chanchit]

Shior... Says who..? Onila, the beautifool fool.[/quote lve the chic alone o na correct gurl
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by TerpeOjorobaby: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
wizard01: This Post is so on Point. Truth is you start getting attention when you stop giving attention. Let's Stop playing the fool, that Chick your carrying like an egg, another guy is RUBBISHING her.
"Truth is you start getting attention when you stop giving attention"pls nt for everyone the moment u stop givin me attention i wld assume dre s smeone n whn u do it often u r lossin me little by little.just be urslf stop tryin to copy anyones step.
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by raziee: 12:49am On Mar 26, 2013
I am Jennifer from Akwa Ibom....need a really matured man for friendship,no boys please you could add me on 229f3391 or 08179660270...no kids please
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by rayvn(f): 8:52am On May 28, 2013
Hahaahaaha, who sent you 2 her? And is it now you realise she's just a kid? Damn man
Mucokey:
Even if others might ve been over _blown...the above quote has made me appeared, practically...a MUMU of sort . I can't see myself shelving this awkwardness from my person for a long time to com until my pound of flesh retrieved.
Imagine a little gal of just 18 yrs wanted to convert me to her MUGU 2. I just noticed her not always reachable cos of the fact she uses her grany's phone, I decided getting her a phone though of just 10k but at least with browsing facility. Just within the wk , this "kid"almost turned me to a proper kid by ignoring my calls and rudely refused to get online whenever she would find me there . More so , she prefers I visit her place in which case she turned around to throw me to her 2 elder sisters as if they're the ones I ve been making advances to .
Re: 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) by rayvn(f): 8:57am On May 28, 2013
Euroclydon: hmmn....the ladies are pissed...they had to put up theirs. Game on!
. Nah....it aint worth being pissed over dude. Wel I cn say out f d ten 7 are really true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / “Yoga Couple” - Nigerian Bride And Her Italian Boyfriend Wed / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.