Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40145 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ACM10: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
Todaynatoday: Mr man, actually you are the one not making any sense. Who asked you to engage the government in a show of bravado? All I said was, how are u making Nigeria better? You could even be more corrupt than the government you speak about.

What do you mean by the rhetorical question "how are u making Nigeria better?" Seriously, are u expecting an answer? I told you to fvck off if you can't tolerate my criticism. I only challenged the notion of "giant of Africa", nothing more. How does that relate to "making Nigeria better"? FYI, I make Nigeria proud everyday in my profession. I put smile on the faces of Nigerians everyday. What do you sorry arrrse contribute to the betterment of this country? How does my critique of "giant of Africa" notion make Nigeria worse?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by chreldb(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
saxywale: 9:56 pm
BIG NO these pipo will turnish our image what r we
goin to benefit from that awa ndiakuba angomva kuti
lake malawi ali ndi mafuta basi atilowe chamba eti.
Apart from goin there to meet TB Joshua what else is
there? akufuna atiphunzitse udani wazipembedzo ndi
kuphana mwachisawawa

grin grin, y'all need to read those comments. These Malawians are good comedians. So the only good thing in naija is TB Joshua....choi. grin grin
I have had a good laugh tonight. @op, thanks for this article...goodnight y'all

I also browsed through the comments and could tell that their level of ignorance and illiteracy is quite high. The TB Joshua thing was not mentioned by just one person which goes to show how low their mentality is. They are scared of Nigerians because they know we are far more advanced than them in every way. So they would rather live their miserable lives just the way it is than to risk the unknown. Like the saying goes the devil you know is better than the angel you don't. But the annoying thing is that they are deluding themselves thinking Nigerians would want to come to their backward country. anyways sha na GEJ cause am. E be like say na lack of gist make am start to dey run mouth begin dey talk rubbish to their president. No visa to Malawi ko, no Visa to Nigeria ni.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by sambos994(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nigeria has problems, yes. But has anyone ever heard of a Nigerian getting a Malawian passport to enter UK. Please, who would want to go to *chuckles* Malawi? They're just deluding themselves into thinking that Malawi has better than Nigeria. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Rick9(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nairaland_Emperor: what the hell are Nigerians doing in Malawi. Insult mehn.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by hollypagan: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
imagine malawi,most poorest country in the world even the president is still using black an white televsion their men knew they gona be our shoe shiners soon we ,ll go there to exploit.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by sambos994(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
CyberG:

You are the MUGUCIOUS MUMU here...as you found it convenient to skip the question but drown yourself further while clutching at straws. Don't stupidl.y shift the goal post because you only box yourself into a corner. If you had use of your brains, you would realize that it takes a strong and working economy to '...profit massively from WORLDWIDE DESPOILATION...' something which Nigerian economy has never been since the 70s. Stop blaming or putting another person or country down as if that in an excuse for your fallings and failings as a country. I asked you simple questions which if you can't answer, just go on and believe whatever crap you spew and leave my posts alone. Burying your head in the sand like the ostrich while passing the buck does not cover your exposed as.s for which every serious country just makes fun of you.

You are a fool. The exploitations is whats making Africa where it is today and Ameica great. And here you are praising oyibo people and defending them. Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ACM10: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Cleanman: ACMTEN-TEN,are u an i.diot or what?..or you simply just prefer to display ur crystal stupidity in here?....so if Nigerians live on the so-called "$50"per day,hw much will impoverished malamians live on?..ode.

Are we comparing Nigerians to Malawians here? Really, you have problem with comprehension. While pointing one of your stupld fingers at me, four are pointing back at you. What's my business with the Malawians? SMH
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
Even Malawi will put you in your place! You have no dignity!! You are barbarians who are killing each other over Asian cultures and other little things. 35 million of you use the rest room outside! Your women have been voted the cheapest in the world!! What can I say even Malawi will look down on you!!

I will end by saying only GHANAIAN RULE can save West Africa!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by hardniola(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
thy only want tb joshua
they also no handful of naija musik dbanj,2face,psquare
asa
they say naija got big brain[intelligent]
these pipo they fear domination abeeegggy
but they can give only one man free visa that
TB JOSHUA
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ballabriggs: 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rossikk:

My friend stop reasoning like a MUGU. The US can afford to maintain that internal decorum because they've profited massively from their WORLDWIDE DESPOILATION, you know, little things like invading nations on flimsy excuses to steal their oil, installing corrupt puppets in resource rich countries, sponsoring 'rebels' to overthrow govts which refuse to bow to them, slavery, economic exploitation of foreign territories etc... THAT'S SENIOR corruption we're talking about. Corruption that kills billions, and nets you trillions. Nigerian corruption in comparison, is akin to attacking an office messenger for stealing a sandwich while ignoring the pen robbing execs stealing millions in the boardroom.

Hehehe this man again. Papa Afrika of Nairaland. You have not even united two local governments in your village yet you want to unite the whole Africa and form "United States of Africa". You need help O.

This your cry baby mentality will do you and Africa no good. Will you cry forever? It is time to take responsibility for what happens in Africa today. It is time leaders acted responsibly in Africa. If you create loopholes, the West will exploit it. They are competitors but they could also be partners. This is what we have learnt from the East Asians today.

Yes enough harm was done through slavery and colonialism but for how long are you going to keep crying? How long are your leaders going to keep stealing money meant to fight minor ailments such as malaria? If what happens in the West today is corruption then what happens in Nigeria today is cannibalism. People eating and destroying their own.

The lesson learnt from the East Asians is an "against all odds" lesson. They hardly have anything, no one gave them a chance to prosper but today they have witnessed tremendous progress through partnering and competing with the West. If they had kept crying like you they would not have achieved anything. If their leaders had channeled capital for development into buying houses in London, they will not have been anywhere today.

The time for Africa and Africans to rise is now. Enough of the 'cry baby' mentality being championed by your likes. It is time to compete and partner for the sake of billions who live in poverty today. I ask again, for how long are you going to keep crying, will it bring Africans out of poverty?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Check out the new Ghanaian dance Antenna!! It is the new Azonto!!

THIS IS HOT!!!!

I don't care who you are!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bcScCXUq1o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Todaynatoday: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
ACM10:

What do you mean by the rhetorical question "how are u making Nigeria better?" Seriously, are u expecting an answer? I told you to fvck off if you can't tolerate my criticism. I only challenged the notion of "giant of Africa", nothing more. How does that relate to "making Nigeria better"? FYI, I make Nigeria proud everyday in my profession. I put smile on the faces of Nigerians everyday. What do you sorry arrrse contribute to the betterment of this country? How does my critique of "giant of Africa" notion make Nigeria worse?
Point noted. But Nigeria is not in any way an embarrasment to Africa. Start believing in this country, criticising isn't going to make things better.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
holly-pagan:
imagine malawi,most poorest country in the world even the president is still using black an white televsion their men knew they gona be our shoe shiners soon we ,ll go there to exploit.
grin grin grin grin grin very true.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
Seriously, we Nigerians need to invade Malawi and sell the entire Malawians out to the Chinese. The name "Malawi" sounds like animal already.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nigeria is an embarassment! 35 million sh1t outside. That is more than the population of Ghana grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Rossikk(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
ballabriggs:

Hehehe this man again. Papa Afrika of Nairaland. You have not even united two local governments in your village yet you want to unite the whole Africa and form "United States of Africa". You need help O.

This your cry baby mentality will do you and Africa no good. Will you cry forever? It is time to take responsibility for what happens in Africa today. It is time leaders acted responsibly in Africa. If you create loopholes, the West will exploit it. They are competitors but they could also be partners. This is what we have learnt from the East Asians today.

Yes enough harm was done through slavery and colonialism but for how long are you going to keep crying? How long are your leaders going to keep stealing money meant to fight minor ailments such as malaria? If what happens in the West today is corruption then what happens in Nigeria today is cannibalism. People eating and destroying their own.

The lesson learnt from the East Asians is an "against all odds" lesson. They hardly have anything, no one gave them a chance to prosper but today they have witnessed tremendous progress through partnering and competing with the West. If they had kept crying like you they would not have achieved anything. If their leaders had channeled capital for development into buying houses in London, they will not have been anywhere today.

The time for Africa and Africans to rise is now. Enough of the 'cry baby' mentality being championed by your likes. It is time to compete and partner for the sake of billions who live in poverty today. I ask again, for how long are you going to keep crying, will it bring Africans out of poverty?

Wow. All this because I pointed out to some guy that America was 1000 times more corrupt than Nigeria, with exhaustive examples. Is that why you're vexed, slaveboy? Somebody better grab your two ankles before you disappear completely up whitey's asssss.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
We need to Sell Ghana and Malawi, and make their citizens our slaves in our Cocoa Plantations. These 2 tiny countries are a pain in the arse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ACM10: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
Les: listen to yaself! wat's a google? Abobby, na we de live for 9ja na, that link and google put together no know my 9ja pass me we don de for 9ja sote i don begin to de smell 9ja 9ja na, na wa o. Or maybe am not in dat statistics cos nobody, i repeat nobody counted me. Bros, google make ppl believe wat they want them to believe, abeg no let them control your brain o! A wasted mind? English!

What are you blabbing? Why can't you write in your native language since you cannot write legibly in English? I'm straining my eye to read your comment. Pls swallow your pills if you are a mania patient.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim: Even Malawi will put you in your place! You have no dignity!! You are barbarians who are killing each other over Asian cultures and other little things. 35 million of you use the rest room outside! Your women have been voted the cheapest in the world!! What can I say even Malawi will look down on you!!

Who be this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Billyonaire: We need to Sell Ghana and Malawi, and make their citizens our slaves in our Cocoa Plantations. These 2 tiny countries are a pain in the arse.

How can you sell those who freed you from your British masters like Lord Lugard!!

How can you sell the country that has produced the most fighting champions in Africa in boxing!! Come here and my boot on your yellow teeth is all that will satisfy me!

grin grin grin grin grin

Mugu! You are not in my weight class! Stop barking you can't bite! And when I start barking it's over for you!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Todaynatoday: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim: Even Malawi will put you in your place! You have no dignity!! You are barbarians who are killing each other over Asian cultures and other little things. 35 million of you use the rest room outside! Your women have been voted the cheapest in the world!! What can I say even Malawi will look down on you!!

Is west Africa an ancient kingdom?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dlyna:
Who be this
He is the son of Ghanian house-help that was impregnated by a driver.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dlyna:
Who be this

Your savior!! wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Billyonaire: He is the son of Ghanian house-help that was impregnated by a driver.

I am your father and your mother is a w-h-o-r-e!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim: I am your father and your mother is a LovePeddler!!
This little Ghanian mosquito keeps flying blindly into Nairaland every now and then.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
Todaynatoday: Is west Africa an ancient kingdom?
Ghanaian culture is the last of the ancient West African cultures. The rest have been displaced and changed by a group of Barbarians!!~
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
Billyonaire: This little Ghanian mosquito keeps flying blindly into Nairaland every now and then.
I need to inspect my colony!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by jaymyk(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
I think it`s just xenophobia. Nigeria is a large country compared to malawi. We must also bear in mind that nigerians might abuse that privilege
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by searay(m): 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
I'll blame myself for this, I don't respect this country.
ThREAD CLOSED!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Malawi! In origin it is a Bantu nation in the heart of East and Central Africa. When in contact with those from Niger-Area they tend to look down on them!!

Ruled by a lady the country is progressive and has achieved what Niger-Area can never achieve. This is because Niger-Area is currently at war with itself over Asian cultures!!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
SmoothCrim: I need to inspect my colony!!!
Ghanian boy, how is Accra and Kumasi. Looks like Ghana needs more Cities and more megawatts of electricity. Lest I forgot, did Nadia Buari tell you about the softness of my Tempur mattress ? And I gave her movie roles afterwards, if you know warra mean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust / Senator Dino Melaye And His Kids (Photos) / Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.