Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40137 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Ghanian boy, how is Accra and Kumasi. Looks like Ghana needs more Cities and more megawatts of electricity. Lest I forgot, did Nadia Buari tell you about the softness of my Tempur mattress ? And I gave her movie roles afterwards, if you know warra mean.

You are an ugly dog that even a donkey would not look at in Ghana! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ballabriggs: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rossikk:

What is this buffoon talking about? Biko return to your asss kissing duties. It was your type that sold Africans to whites during the slave trade. Worthless vagabond.

The cry baby again. To your likes it is about "selling Africans". To me it is about development. It is about reducing the poverty of nations by breaking barriers. This your attitude of animosity is very primitive. You want to be seen as Pan African but beneath is a crude hate monger. You need help. You need TB Joshua and Pastor Chris to pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim:

You are an ugly dog that even a donkey would not look at in Ghana! shocked shocked shocked
Ghana, does that colony still exist ? I bet they are all my slaves. We will invade that colony someday and take away those black female species and handover to Malawi males in exchange for fruit cakes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 29, 2012
Those Malawians kept nairaland offline for 45minutes with their Ddos I guess
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 1:01am On Sep 29, 2012
Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 1:09am On Sep 29, 2012
Truckpusher: ....My dear the truth is bitter but at least not from Malawi.
abiiii!! Haha. .its like my 3mnth old nephew who has nt started growing teeth saying Uncle yu are mad!! What non-sense!! Malawi!! Like my ppl will say. . .i laugh in swahili!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by bashr8: 1:12am On Sep 29, 2012
[size=25pt]good, nigerians should go and fix their country and stop trolling all over the world [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 1:14am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!
Lol,a*ss*holegrin

knew u'd be here. . .How is that village this morning bOi!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 1:19am On Sep 29, 2012
I got my Kente on, Shades on my face, looking good, and I'm ready to rule!!! cool cool cool

Watch ME do my Azonto!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 1:24am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: Even Malawi will put you in your place! You have no dignity!! You are barbarians who are killing each other over Asian cultures and other little things. 35 million of you use the rest room outside! Your women have been voted the cheapest in the world!! What can I say even Malawi will look down on you!!

I will end by saying only GHANAIAN RULE can save West Africa!!
LmfAOOooO. . .did yu go thru their comments?? Those guys are illiterates,even ghanaians are more educated than them. . .and did yu say ghanaian rule saving whatever Lol. . .try saving ur family/village 1st,then we can talk about west-africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SisiKill1: 1:26am On Sep 29, 2012
Last month it was Ghana saying Nigeria must go,

The month before it was Israel kicking y'all out of their country like a bad plague.

Yesterday Gabon said hell no no no to Nigerians.

Last year Libya sent you packing like an adulterous wife.

Today it is Malawi saying they will rather burn their country down before they let you in.

UK makes you wait endlessly for Visa.

Canada can barely tolerate you.

South Africa doesn't want hear NIG talk more of Nigeria.

US thinks you are a joke.

Sensible people will sit back and say okay, something is wrong here. They will remember our grandparents proverbs which says if 10 people say you are bad, then you ought to check yourself. Yep, some introspection is in other here, they will conclude.

Not my Naija brothers, nah....it is everyone who is jeloxing us. Yes oh, they are jeloxing our good roads, wonderful medical facilities, our brilliant president and Governors, they are jealous of uninterrupted power supply and the perfect education system.

Oh yes, it is all those other countries with issues. . .we revel in this grand delusion forgetting the second part of the proverb which says if one person says 10 people are bad, that one person ought to check himself.

I tell ya, I don't like cursing oh but tonight I can't help it.... God punish Denial!!!

Do I hear an Amen?? cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by newnaira: 1:27am On Sep 29, 2012
But seriously, how does this affect Ghana? Why the Ghananian guys trolling in here?
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 1:31am On Sep 29, 2012
newnaira: But seriously, how does this affect Ghana? Why the Ghananian guys trolling in here?
its d same exact jealous incited hate that runs in their blood. . .they just can't help it
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 1:33am On Sep 29, 2012
West Africa is nothing to us! We have dominated the gold trade in the region for over 600 years while you required Oyibo man to tell you what oil was!!
You see you have always been poor!!

In the midst of Barbarians we have stood tall...

Only and I mean only, Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Cusubaba(m): 1:33am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: I got my Kente on, Shades on my face, looking good, and I'm ready to rule!!! cool cool cool

Watch ME do my Azonto!!
Ugly lazy ape Ghanaian man with lower IQ, that is reason why Ghana is a Mother Land. Women rule Ghana while the Ghanaian Men are irresponsible ape. 92% Ghana women are single mother with many children from different men. 94% Ghana children do not know their father. E.g Jerry Rawlings. Plz have ur mother show u ur father?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 1:38am On Sep 29, 2012
Cusubaba: Ugly lazy ape Ghanaian man with lower IQ, that is reason why Ghana is a Mother Land. Women rule Ghana while the Ghanaian Men are irresponsible ape. 92% Ghana women are single mother with many children from different men. 94% Ghana children do not know their father. E.g Jerry Rawlings. Plz have ur mother show u ur father?

In your face. Would you say that with my boot on your neck?? shocked shocked shocked I doubt it!

Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 1:40am On Sep 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Last month it was Ghana saying Nigeria must go,

The month before it was Israel kicking y'all out of their country like a bad plague.

Yesterday Gabon said hell no no no to Nigerians.

Last year Libya sent you packing like an adulterous wife.

Today it is Malawi saying they will rather burn their country down before they let you in.

UK makes you wait endlessly for Visa.

Canada can barely tolerate you.

South Africa doesn't want hear NIG talk more of Nigeria.

US thinks you are a joke.

Sensible people will sit back and say okay, something is wrong here. They will remember our grandparents proverbs which says if 10 people say you are bad, then you ought to check yourself. It is time for some introspection here.

Not my Naija brothers, nah....it is everyone who is jeloxing us. Yes oh, they are jeloxing our good roads, wonderful medical facilities, our brilliant president and Governors, the are jealous of uninterrupted power supply and the perfect education system.

Oh yes, it is all those other countries with issues. . .we revel in this grand delusion forgetting the second part of the proverb which says if one person says 10 people are bad, that one person out to check himself.

I tell ya, I don't like cursing oh but tonight I can't help it.... God punish Denial!!!

Do I hear an Amen?? cheesy cheesy
tsk. ..with all dese lines u are still not making any point,ghana,malawi i can understand,those guys cannot even feed themselves,much less others,but where did u get all that sh*it abou d states uk and all,are u in2 d story fabrication industry?? Ghana and malawi are ntn more than markets to us. . .but if S/A or U.S dare cut ties with us,do u knw how much they'll lose?? Or is it nt this same south africa trying 2 buy out businesses here in Nigeria?? And you say they call us a joke

every country has problems. . .sure,but when u publish those problems for the world to see,then u talk and talk and talk and cry over them without thinking positively and moving 4ward,u'l die there

and u think Nigeria is d only one with problem?? Just because d press thinks we make them sell more doesn't mean those yeye countries ar better off. . .yes,isreal is deporting pPl,na2day?? Just step out of ur little corner,visit these places and see 4 urself don't just sit behind that virus ridden laptop and read about what really goes On

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 1:43am On Sep 29, 2012
Look how far Ghana's Azonto has reached! The pacific Islands... WE are the definition of cool! The most African country in Africa!! smiley We're the ones with the talent!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=camCyUm1rUg
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 1:45am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: malawi?? Of all places,those suckers shud be happy

and u wanna know why they hate us so much?? I'l tell ya,its d same reason u'll see otumfour and d rest of his ghanaian cu*nts coming here and saying trash(i'm sure they are/will be here) jealousy,inferiority complex. . .they know we av problems as a country which other country does and we might even have the highest corruption rate in africa,but still we still manage 2 scale through!! Even with everything happening,our ecomy is still d 2nd best in africa after S/A

Good Nigerians dominate everywhere they go2,and positive they don't want us taking their jobs,d same kind of hate u see there is exactly the same kind of hate some ppl exhibit towards ppl more successful than them. . .so chillax bro,there are better countries. . .infact!! Malawi is not the place 2 be

wo papa tw3

generator fumes!!!!! nigeria's worst enemy.......today its Malawi, tomorrow u neva know lol......nobody wants a boko in his backyard mahn

smoothcrim! keep trolling on these boko's
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 1:45am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

wo papa tw3

generator fumes!!!!! nigeria's worst enemy.......today its Malawi, tomorrow u neva know lol......nobody wants a boko in his backyard mahn

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 1:45am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: West Africa is nothing to us! We have dominated the gold trade in the region for over 600 years while you required Oyibo man to tell you what oil was!!
You see you have always been poor!!

In the midst of Barbarians we have stood tall...

Only and I mean only, Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!
hahaha. . .dude,ur base of argument is Gold?? Are u really planting it on gOld?? So its no more the d two cups of oil you found,so u bliv u can rule the world with Gold,well 200yrs ago USA also thought like dat,GOld rush and everything. . .but they Got wiser and grew outta dat socket. . .i'm advising u do d same b4 d world passes u by

and,can d front page be updated pls!! I'm tired of seeing that sh*it 1st line!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 1:48am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

wo papa tw3

this is an exact example of illiteracy i'm talking about,u quoted me,with a post absolutely irrelevant 2 that ur quoting. . .didnt ur teacher teach u how to type properly?

With all the trash talk,u still made no sense!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by PhysicsQED(m): 1:49am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: Check out the new Ghanaian dance Antenna!! It is the new Azonto!!

THIS IS HOT!!!!

I don't care who you are!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bcScCXUq1o

Unoriginal.

Watch any older good break dance/popping and locking competitions and I guarantee you'll see half of the better moves in that video already being done. Why would you steal moves and relabel them "antenna"?

Also, the fat guy in that video looks ridiculous and completely comical doing those moves. grin Takes away from the video.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 1:52am On Sep 29, 2012
Jealous fool... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 1:52am On Sep 29, 2012
Cusubaba: that is reason why Ghana is a Mother Land. Women rule Ghana

maybe, this may be the reason Ghana is way better, peaceful and well organized as compared to tht clueless, boko-harramed, kidnapping junkied up, no-electricity having dirty hole u call a fatherland (nigeria) abi grin grin grin grin grin

I thinK I'll keep my motherland......thanx! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 1:53am On Sep 29, 2012
You Bakassi's can't compete!!

Ghana created everything in West Africa!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0IqNxQUGL8
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by PhysicsQED(m): 1:55am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: Jealous fool... grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing to be jealous of there bro. Good for you guys that you can dance, but if you're going to use a dance to brag, at least be original. Just saying.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 1:57am On Sep 29, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Nothing to be jealous of there bro. Good for you guys that you can dance, but if you're going to use a dance to brag, at least be original. Just saying.
Dumb Boko these are Ghanaian tribal dances. Do some basic research grin grin grin grin grin grin You will always be under my boot!!! You are just jealous and that jealousy will continue to kill you... I think you know it is inevitbale...

ONLY GHANAIAN RULE CAN SAVE WEST AFRICA
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 2:01am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: this is an exact example of illiteracy i'm talking about,u quoted me,with a post absolutely irrelevant 2 that ur quoting. . .didnt ur teacher teach u how to type properly?

With all the trash talk,u still made no sense!!

ur corrupt, so-called well to do citizens, send their fat-headed boko kids to study @ Universities in my well organized country (Ghana)....and ur here tlkn illiteracy.....keep marking boko ape.....wit ur betta english-not[b][/b]...u still go to bed without electricity and we'r in 2012, I dey lie??...

lmao! ur president's head even looks empty and u can tell from his facial expressions and his fat red nose grin......lets not do this boko's.....i'ma keep embarrassing ur clueless arzzes namean
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by PhysicsQED(m): 2:03am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: Dumb Boko these are Ghanaian tribal dances. Do some basic research grin grin grin grin grin grin You will always be under my boot!!!

lol, making a pose in your dance like you're looking at an imaginary mirror is a Ghanaian tribal dance? That's a classic (and old) b-boy move, which as I said before, you can easily come across in a popping and locking competition and which I've seen multiple times before. If you guys are just starting to do stuff like that now and say you came up with it yourselves, fine, but I'm skeptical. Also, brushing off your shoulders is a Ghanaian tribal dance? And the part in the video at around 1:10 - 1:18 where the fat guy is repeatedly putting his hand near the short guy's face and the short guy is reacting looks like it's straight out of a popping and locking competition. And doing James Brown's leg moves (like the short guy and the fat guy in that video were doing)? Those are Ghanaian tribal dances? If you say so. . .but you should be able to see why I was and still am a bit skeptical.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:04am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

ur corrupt, so-called well to do citizens, send their fat-headed boko kids to study @ Universities in my well organized country (Ghana)....and ur here tlkn illiteracy.....keep marking boko ape.....wit ur betta english-not[/b]...u still go to bed without electricity and we'r in 2012, I dey lie??...

lmao![b] ur president's head even looks empty
and u can tell from his facial expressions and his fat red nose grin......lets not do this boko's.....i'ma keep embarrassing ur clueless arzzes namean
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Buhari And President Of Benin Republic / Senator Dino Melaye And His Kids (Photos) / Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.