Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47233 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
While we wait for ArQueBusieR to pick rightly, let other SLOTS gets ready cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Lol... I hope you are hotter than them? Cos na you do shakara pass for the guys own...
you'll be the judge of that!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

OUT OF THREE WOMEN, im going for one
the plan was outta 4, i selected 2
they present themselves and i select another 2
makes everything easy, IF I HAVE TO SELECT AGAIN THEN IT WOULD BE LADUNSKSY cool
I chose 2 out of 3... So choose your best 2 now...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella: Where is that AlbuQuerque guy now? Hurry up and make your choice ni.
lmao...
Why you con spoil the guy name nah?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: you'll be the judge of that!!
I'm ready now... Lol... I dey in front of my lappy dey feel the shakara wey you dey do for the guys own.... I'm expecting something that will wow me when you are going to woo your own guy...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: I chose 2 out of 3... So choose your best 2 now...

Kittykart and ladunsky angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

Noted while IKEKING, ATMC and Maria-G
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by cowgurl: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
@Slimyem, lemme be your opponent, you game?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
For SLOT 9 - Nikkyshyne and Slimyem to woo D-Explorer Change has just been confirmed. Please get ready!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
awww nice speech 190 n good choice..you just showed u value friendship a lot smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
For SLOT 9 - Nikkyshyne and Slimyem to woo D-Explorer Change has just been confirmed. Please get ready!
ehem, the boss himself is about to be wooed *grabs suya and beer*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle: awww nice speech 190 n good choice..you just showed u value friendship a lot smiley

yeah kittykat is the best out there
how about a friendship between us. . maybe marriage if Gawd says so, wah u think cheesy cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
Tenderly1, i see you babes!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

Lol... Ok now...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Don't spoil things yet. . . Follow the slot arrangements. Tomorrow is another day. No hurries. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

yeah kittykat is the best out there
how about a friendship between us. . maybe marriage if Gawd says so, wah u think cheesy cheesy
shior, one step at a time na.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
I thought i saw bennyraz wandering around romance section

looking for squirrels to haunt, why isnt he here
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
ehem, the boss himself is about to be wooed *grabs suya and beer*
Share with me baby grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
D explorer, can I and slimyem woo you since our opponents aren't around? I need to sleep

Oopss..u'v said that oredi
Before this thread gets locked down, i just wanna drop this words
for the first time in my life i've come to believe that what a man can do, a woman MAY do it better.i heard jaybee and killz saying wooing aint for the ladies but after seeing lola.love,goldieluks,sholly made killz and ArQueBusieR look like kindgarteens, i had a change of heart.@lola, you read sexkillz like a script and passed your performance with an unachievable mark.you are what a man should look out for in a woman(at least on online)
@sholly, i didnt take notice of you that much till that beef thread by freecocoa and though i knew you were brilliant, i thought your caustic mouth will find it hard to say such nice words to a guy..am still shocked.we may clash in future(i dont pray for such though), but today, you won my respect.you've got a bad mouth but you are damn intelligent!!
@goldieluks, what else can i say.you gave me a tough time on that beef thread that i thought you were mean.but what you wrote up, discombobulated me.my roomate is copying those lines as i type this stuff.asking me if i could get your contacts for him.you showed me that i dont have to talk so much to achieve my aim, but that i need a speech of high mental acuity to make people sit up and listen to me.i lack the words to describe your post...its simply MIND BLOWING
@killz, in the guys thread, you blew my mind away!!.i hereby declare my respect for you..you nailed it in and out!!.glad to have met you on NL!!
@ArQueBusier, your creativity on the guys thread won sholly and goldie's heart.that alone should tell you, you got game.i got love for you man.you too much
@ike, you kept it real too.love your delivery.its bad you couldn't win.am proud of ya
@vicky,landusky&shaybe baby, you guys might have lost but i will choose y'all posts errday errtime..you guys were amazing.
Thanx to all those that made this thread tick, especially D-explorer.nice concept man.not forgetting ayobase my nigga and SEUN for attending...best thread so FAR!!!

6 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
shior, one step at a time na.

I have to move fast before others prey on her angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
no way...
My piece is tailored to REALITY101.i can't start making changes now..
Its either him or nobody!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
add Romance to that too (for lad)
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Bring it on ”slimyem“.... Show your stamina jare make we see...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky: Before this thread gets locked down, i just wanna drop this words
for the first time in my life i've come to believe that what a man can do, a woman MAY do it better.i heard jaybee and killz saying wooing aint for the ladies but after seeing lola.love,goldieluks,sholly made killz and ArQueBusieR look like kindgarteens, i had a change of heart.@lola, you read sexkillz like a script and passed your performance with an unachievable mark.you are what a man should look out for in a woman(at least on online)
@sholly, i didnt take notice of you that much till that beef thread by freecocoa and though i knew you were brilliant, i thought your caustic mouth will find it hard to say such nice words to a guy..am still shocked.we may clash in future(i dont pray for such though), but today, you won my respect.you've got a bad mouth but you are damn intelligent!!
@goldieluks, what else can i say.you gave me a tough time on that beef thread that i thought you were mean.but what you wrote up, discombobulated me.my roomate is copying those lines as i type this stuff.asking me if i could get your contacts for him.you showed me that i dont have to talk so much to achieve my aim, but that i need a speech of high mental acuity to make people sit up and listen to me.i lack the words to describe your post...its simply MIND BLOWING
@killz, in the guys thread, you blew my mind away!!.i hereby declare my respect for you..you nailed it in and out!!.glad to have met you on NL!!
@ArQueBusier, your creativity on the guys thread won sholly and goldie's heart.that alone should tell you, you got game.i got love for you man.you too much
@ike, you kept it real too.love your delivery.its bad you couldn't win.am proud of ya
@vicky,landusky&shaybe baby, you guys might have lost but i will choose y'all posts errday errtime..you guys were amazing.
Thanx to all those that made this thread tick, especially D-explorer.nice concept man.not forgetting ayobase my nigga and SEUN for attending...best thread so FAR!!!
na you suppose give thank you speech?

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
nikkyshyne: D explorer, can I and slimyem woo you since our opponents aren't around? I need to sleep
She should be around tomorrow else we re-slot, i so appreciate your patience cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Don't spoil things yet. . . Follow the slot arrangements. Tomorrow is another day. No hurries. . .
Don't tell me my keeping awake is gonna be in vain?? angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Tenderly1(f): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Tenderly1, i see you babes!
yea,am here.where are the others?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: no way...
My piece is tailored to REALITY101.i can't start making changes now..
Its either him or nobody!!
It is comments like this that makes me like you. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Cowgurl if you're game, team up with Slimyem and woo REALITY101. Thank you cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
@lalaosky that wooing taught me a lesson ooo... See as the babe fall for ”pata“ tinz... While i dey waist my bandwidth typing ”i want to be the one close to your heart“.. Lol..smiley smiley##just joking
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky: Before this thread gets locked down, i just wanna drop this words

Wow..am flattered, i actually thought mine was a write off, lol.
Thanks for cheering me up.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (66)

Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.