Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,343 members, 7,853,529 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47198 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
why not leave it n continue tmw?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
Whoever wanna team up with Nikkyshyne should please indicate. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Don't tell me my keeping awake is gonna be in vain?? angry
You look more beautiful when you smile. . . kiss kiss
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
IZUKWU, Ghettodreamz, i see you! Thanks for your patience.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Romantic girls full nairaland ooo... With wooing talents... Seriously, I'm enjoying this as the girls are trying not to lose..
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: It is comments like this that makes me like you. . .
smileysmileysmiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

yeah kittykat is the best out there
how about a friendship between us. . maybe marriage if Gawd says so, wah u think cheesy cheesy

lol fast guy....take it easy tiger u've already marked your territory.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
ArQueBusieR, please pick a lady. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Whoever wanna team up with Nikkyshyne should please indicate. Thank you! cheesy
Pair the girl with ”vivi“ nw... I want to see ”vivi“ wooing talent...smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: You look more beautiful when you smile. . . kiss kiss
Awwwww smiley smiley smiley. You'r so sweet.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Personally, i think this thread should be locked in 10 mins time. The fun will even be more heightened tomorrow, and so also, the anticipation. . . But, that is just me. What about you?

7 likes for this comment if you are in agreement to continue this tomorrow by 6pm.

8 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Waiting on Slimyem, cowgurl to woo REALITY101. Thank you cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Pair the girl with "vivi" nw... I want to see "vivi" wooing talent...smiley smiley smiley
Ok, if she wants.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thanks @ lalaosky

lol, I can't even explain how I feel......Goldieluks brought her A game, I underestimated her

It's like I want him to respond and at d same time I don't.....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Personally, i think this thread should be locked in 10 mins time. The fun will even be more heightened tomorrow, and so also, the anticipation. . . But, that is just me. What about you?

7 likes for this comment if you are in agreement to continue this tomorrow by 6pm.
You'd better go to sleep now
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
@190, soory i forgot you.this one is for you
the way you poured out your heart in the other thread got me thinking that i've been wrong all this while.i thought you were just a guy whose sole aim is to make people laff and that you aint serious with naija gurls but i know deep down, its just formings and you really like naija gurls even to a fault!!.
Even the way chose your best wooer made me confirm you are a good guy masquerading in a tough guy costume.am your fan.among all the gus that wooed, your's felt mor real.thanks for choosing landusky too.she was real with you.
@itsmodella, no mind me o.i had to say it cos i will soon sleep off and dont want to see this thread locked before i wake up plus i had to commend goldie..i swear my roomate don fall in love with her.he is pondering on joining nairaland and wooing her..lwkmd

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Seun, i see you man! Good to have you around cheesy Enjoy!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz: Thanks @ lalaosky

lol, I can't even explain how I feel......Goldieluks brought her A game, I underestimated her

Sometimes, your humility puts me off completely. . . You just added a star to the ranks of respect i have for you.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
great now cowgurl's gone too
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by cowgurl: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
* she spots Reality sitting amongst his friends having a swell time, up she goes sashaying her way towards him.
* he looked up and drooled over her secretly wishing she was coming his way
* she got to him, gave him a sensual kiss
and then she whispers,

*hey boo, I want you right now!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Wow..am flattered, i actually thought mine was a write off, lol.
Thanks for cheering me up.
smiley

embarassed embarassed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
Slimyem, please post your codes. Thanks
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Waiting on Slimyem, cowgurl to woo REALITY101. Thank you cheesy
okies...
In a few minutes now...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by vivianc(f): 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Pair the girl with ”vivi“ nw... I want to see ”vivi“ wooing talent...smiley smiley smiley
Lmao!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky: @190, soory i forgot you.this one is for you
the way you poure out your heart in the other thread got thinking that i've been wrong all this while.i thought yoy were just a guy who sole aom is to make people and laff and that you dont aint serious with naija gurls but i know deep down, its just formings and you really like naija gurls even to a fault!!.
Even the way chose your best wooer made confirm you are a good guy masquerading in a tough guy costume.am your fan mad.among all the gus that wooed, your's felt mor real.thanks for choosing landusky too.she was real with you.

[size=18pt]3 GBOSA FOR THIS MAN!!

GBOSA!!

GBOSA!!!

GBO. . .[/size]

Nigerian police force takes over the scene and every one flees for their lives angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Sometimes, your humility puts me off completely. . . You just added a star to the ranks of respect i have for you.
Lol... I dey tell you oo....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz: Thanks @ lalaosky

Common sholly yours was ace, stop this fronting jor!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
hahaha. . .

we don enta front page ooooo
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: @lalaosky that wooing taught me a lesson ooo... See as the babe fall for ”pata“ tinz... While i dey waist my bandwidth typing ”i want to be the one close to your heart“.. Lol..smiley smiley##just joking
guy, i was shocked for real.still can't believe it now but its different strokes for different peeps so i understan.
@all, am sorry for the thank you specch..i thought it was over and that the thread will be locked
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

[size=18pt]3 GBOSA FOR THIS MAN!!

GBOSA!!

GBOSA!!!

GBO. . .[/size]

Nigerian police force takes over the scene and every one flees for their lives angry angry
LMFAO.... 190 the clown...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky: @190, soory i forgot you.this one is for you
the way you poure out your heart in the other thread got thinking that i've been wrong all this while.i thought yoy were just a guy who sole aom is to make people and laff and that you dont aint serious with naija gurls but i know deep down, its just formings and you really like naija gurls even to a fault!!.
Even the way chose your best wooer made confirm you are a good guy masquerading in a tough guy costume.am your fan mad.among all the gus that wooed, your's felt mor real.thanks for choosing landusky too.she was real with you.
@itsmodella, no mind me o.i had to say it cos i will soon sleep off and dont want to see this thread locked before i wake up plus i had to commend goldie..i swear my roomate don fall in love with her.he is pondering on joining nairaland and wooing her..lwkmd

Lolz..
lalaosky: [size=15pt]@190, you aint serious with naija gurls but i know deep down, its just formings and you really like naija gurls even to a fault!![/size]
falls from okada and rolls into gutter. . . Laughing. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (66)

Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? / My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.