Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

@frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) (10220 Views)

The Bankruptcy Of The Prosperity Gospel: An Exercise In Biblical And Theological / A Theological Discuss On Tithing By Rhymeyjohn, Image123, Mark Miwerds & Candour / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Enigma(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2012
truthislight:

but the word god is a title just like the title principle, chief, president, lord.etc.

In such that the ones attaining to that title still keep their personal names.

That we say that Jesus is God does not make him God almighty.

Afteral he himself said that his father is greater than him, this is reasonable in all sense.

The bible did not make a mistake when it said that Jesus is mighty God. Isaiah 9:6.

And when it said that Yahweh is almighty God. Exodus 6:3.

The fear of God is the begining of wisdom.

Let us just let what the bible say to stand without bending it.

Thank you my friend.
Peace

The fact that Jesus shares several "titles" with The Father is enough to tell us that He Jesus also is God.

Just take a few examples of Jesus' titles: "The Almighty"; "Alpha and Omega"; "The First and Last"; "The Beginning and The End"; "Mighty God"; "Everlasting Father".

Y'all will have to indulge me but these just remind me of words from a favourite hymn

Yeah, Amen let all adore Thee
High on Thine eternal throne
Saviour take the power and glory
Claim the kingdom for Thine own
O come quickly, o come quickly, o come quickly
Everlasting God come down

cool
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2012
As we expect of Liars they have no shame.

God is ONE , is a fundamental principle of scripture.

That the apostles thought Jesus was GOD is absolutely untrue and borders on deceit.

But then again , what is new, for many deceivers are gone out into the world
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by ijawkid(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma:

The fact that Jesus shares several "titles" with The Father is enough to tell us that He Jesus also is God.

Just take a few examples of Jesus' titles: "The Almighty"; "Alpha and Omega"; "The First and Last"; "The Beginning and The End"; "Mighty God"; "Everlasting Father".

Y'all will have to indulge me but these just remind me of words from a favourite hymn

cool

It also reminds me that we and Jesus and the angels share the same titles....

Let me mention them....

Apostle,servant,high,Son, priest.mediator,messanger,morning star,God,light of the world etc...

Are we Jesus Christ??

Enigma I'm ready for you to the end.....

I'm happy Jesus doesn't answer one title...

ALMIGHTY GOD,all knowing,all powerful......

Now that's food for thought......

How do you like that??
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Enigma(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2012
ijawkid: . . . Enigma I'm ready for you to the end.....

Sorry, I'm not interested.

Whenever I make a post, if you have a counter argument then table it.

The different viewpoints will be there for all to see

cool
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2012
ijawkid:

It also reminds me that we and Jesus and the angels share the same titles....

Let me mention them....

Apostle,servant,high,Son, priest.mediator,messanger,morning star,God,light of the world etc...

Are we Jesus Christ??

Enigma I'm ready for you to the end.....

I'm happy Jesus doesn't answer one title...

ALMIGHTY GOD,all knowing,all powerful......

Now that's food for thought......

How do you like that??

You are wasting your time arguing with a LIAR.

Sorry , harsh but true.

These guys are steeped in catholic pagan tradition and need help , and I mean spiritual help.
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by ijawkid(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2012
frosbel: As we expect of Liars they have no shame.

God is ONE , is a fundamental principle of scripture.

That the apostles thought Jesus was GOD is absolutely untrue and borders on deceit.

But then again , what is new, for many deceivers are gone out into the world

The greatest lie ever told is the 3 persons merging to form 1 GOD.....

Now that lie is the silliest and the most devastating lie I have ever heard.....

When we quote 1 corinthians 11:3 the 3rd person making up part of The 1 God ceases to exist........

Deuteronomy has clearly stated who is the 1 true GOD......

Trinitarians say No,there are 3 Yahwehs...

Kudos to enigma who has just lied that the meaning of Yahweh is Lord.....
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by ijawkid(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma:

Sorry, I'm not interested.

Whenever I make a post, if you have a counter argument then table it.

The different viewpoints will be there for all to see

cool

How would you be interested when your 3 in 1 GOD hoax doesn't agree with the scriptures.....
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2012
Goshen360:

This is how heresy begins with us. I told you guys I will puncture ALL your heresies. You just erred in this scriptures. Now, sit relax and learn the truth if you want to. I know this heresy exist in the JW's sect where they teach Jesus was created. The term "firstborn of all creation" is a prophetic title Apostle Paul revealed from Psalms Ps. 89:27, “I will make him the firstborn, the highest of the kings of the earth”. The title firstborn does not mean that Jesus was created (v. 16), but indicates His priority of rank as supreme over all the creation NOT CreatURES. What creation? He NEW CREATION, NOT CREATURE(S). Let's pull Colossians 1:15-16 again,

New International Version (©1984)
15. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

Now if He was BEFORE ALL Things and created ALL things, how is he created. If your interpretation is that Christ was created, it then contradict John 1:1-2 and it will also mean him being called “the firstborn from the dead” (Colossians 1:18) also mean he was re-born after being first born or created. If you also interpret that Christ was created, then you will also contradict Acts 13:33,

he has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: "'You are my Son; today I have become your Father.

The KJV says, "This day, I have begotten you....". It will therefore mean that AFTER Jesus was created and is the firstborn as you supposed, he was then begotten again according to Acts 13:33. Your statement will also contradict Hebrews 7:3

Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever.

It would be wrong to think in physical terms here, as if Paul were asserting that the Son had a physical origin or was somehow created. This is called the classic Arian heresy rather than existing eternally as the Son, with the Father (John 1:1-2) What Paul had is saying is the rights and privileges of a firstborn son in which we believers are the new creation which Christ is the firstborn, especially the son of God as those who are redeemed to the Father by the blood of the Son who would inherit ruling sovereignty. This is how the expression is used of David in the Psalms.

I love this, especially the italicized. May grace be increased toward you, my brother.
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by truthislight: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma:

I know what John 17:3 says and I repeat that the apostles called Jesus God e.g. Peter, Paul, Thomas, John, author of Hebrews.

cool

i dont wish to duel on titles but let to me, that has been part of the confusion on this forum all the while.

I have determined to to use Yahweh for almighty hence forth, as not to join in the RCC confusion.

The word God is a title, and can be carried by all that earned worship ful honor.

I will not contradict the bible with my saying but will support the bible from GENESIS to revelation, at least the almighty will know that based on what i have as the bible that he allowed to get to me i did fellow exactly without adding to it. Isaiah 5:20

if the name of God was left in the bible were it was we will not have much trouble with the title God.
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2012
ijawkid:

The greatest lie ever told is the 3 persons merging to form 1 GOD.....

Now that lie is the silliest and the most devastating lie I have ever heard.....

When we quote 1 corinthians 11:3 the 3rd person making up part of The 1 God ceases to exist........

Deuteronomy has clearly stated who is the 1 true GOD......

Trinitarians say No,there are 3 Yahwehs...

Kudos to enigma who has just lied that the meaning of Yahweh is Lord.....

Yesterday I went to see my sister , She and her SON were so so happy to hear the truth.

He told me he was almost totally confused with the 3 god theology and could not make any sense of it, sounded more like nonsense, my sister who was once a trinitarian and a lawyer by the way, saw the logic and reasoning behind the one God theology based on scripture after 1 hour of discussion.

If a little boy can hear the scriptures , analyse them and agree with Jesus that GOD is ONE , then I am fine, who cares about old men who are hardended in their deceit.

My mission is to spread this far and wide to all and sundry both here in the UK and Nigeria.

God is ONE.

The time is at hand for the deceivers , to expose them and their deceitful works.
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Enigma(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2012
ijawkid: . . .Kudos to enigma who has just lied that the meaning of Yahweh is Lord.....

You see why I don't waste time with you?

Well, I will let this one go but I have warned you that if you direct certain insults at me I will send you to people in your family much older than you.

In any event; yes Yahweh is translated as Lord. It was even translated as Lord over 2000 years ago in The Septuagint.

cool
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2012
What is the purpose of this continuous discourse about trinity ?. If someone believes in the doctrine of trinity is the person an unbeliever? If another does not believe in the doctrine of trinity is the person an unbeliever? Is this discourse going to come to a logical conclusion or will you continue to tear each other down.

Trinity believe in it or not does it prevent you from knowing God on a deeper level.?

However, if this discourse is in search of the truth by all means continue if not perhaps each to his own tent??.
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by ijawkid(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma:

You see why I don't waste time with you?

Well, I will let this one go but I have warned you that if you direct certain insults at me i will send you to people in your family much older than you.

In any event; yes Yahweh is translated as Lord. It was even translated as Lord over 2000 years ago in The Septuagint.

cool

Now that is a lie.....big one @ that...

It was people like your type who formed that lie......ask your fellow trinitarians to help you with the truth........

And I asked you was abraham also Yahweh for answering the title Lord??

Since Yahweh and Lord are synonymous.......

The people who commited the crime by erasing the holy name of the almighty won't go scot free....Yahweh will deal with in the long run....u had better do a re-think and stop this lie....
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by truthislight: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma:

cool

Jesus may shear the title mighty God with the father which simply means "powerful God".

But the title almighty, alpha and omega are exclusively Yahweh's.

Peace
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Enigma(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2012
truthislight:

Jesus may shear the title mighty God with the father which simply means "powerful God".

But the title almighty, alpha and omega are exclusively Yahweh's.

Peace

Well Jesus is called all these things in the book of Revelation: "The Almighty"; "The Alpha and Omega"; "The First and Last"; "The Beginning and The End". smiley

cool
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by ijawkid(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2012
frosbel:

Yesterday I went to see my sister , She and her SON were so so happy to hear the truth.

He told me he was almost totally confused with the 3 god theology and could not make any sense of it, sounded more like nonsense, my sister who was once a trinitarian and a lawyer by the way, saw the logic and reasoning behind the one God theology based on scripture after 1 hour of discussion.

If a little boy can hear the scriptures , analyse them and agree with Jesus that GOD is ONE , then I am fine, who cares about old men who are hardended in their deceit.

My mission is to spread this far and wide to all and sundry both here in the UK and Nigeria.

God is ONE.

The time is at hand for the deceivers , to expose them and their deceitful works.

That is my job too......

Squash this trinity madness for the folly it is........

U got a good and sensible nephew .......
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma:

Well Jesus is called all these things in the book of Revelation: "The Almighty"; "The Alpha and Omega"; "The First and Last"; "The Beginning and The End". smiley

cool

LAWYER LIAR, Jesus is never called Almighty !!!
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by ijawkid(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma:

cool

Jesus is no where in the bible called the ""almighty"".....

Except u wanna start your mumbo jumbo...

1 Like

Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma: Some are saying Jesus only came into existence when He was conceived and born of the virgin Mary and that accordingly He was only a man and not God.

Well let us compare their argument with what the Bible says.

1. John 3:13

Question: Is this verse saying that Jesus came from heaven or not?

2. John 6:38

Question: Is this verse saying that Jesus came down from heaven or not?

2a. Compare the reaction of those who heard Him claim He came from heaven to the argument of those who are saying today that "he was just a man."! John 6:42

2b. And see what He tells such people! John 6:62

Questions: Son of Man? Ascend? Where He was before? Or Just a man? Ascend? To heaven? And He was in heaven before?

3. John 3:12

Question: How would Jesus be able to speak of heavenly things if He did not know those things; how would He know those things unless He was there ----- since we are not told that He had any vision like John?

4. John 3:31

Question: So who is this "one" who came from heaven and is above all?

cool

Magnifique!!! grin I love this.
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Enigma(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2012
truthislight: @ Enigma, i believe you have a capacity to do a lot of Good to mankind.

You stood and defended the "bible" that it is not a RCC baby, but you are still standing for trinity because you belief it was adopted by the true church(catholic)

friend, the apostacy was already at work when the apostles were still alive. 1ce
2thessolonian 2:7

by the second (2ce) ce all the apostles that were a restrain to the apostacy had all died off.

just think about this.
Peace

You know, I've just remembered another thing!

Since God The Father Himself referred to Jesus as "O God" ----- will we say that god The Father Himself is also guilty of apostasy?

cool
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by truthislight: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2012
andromida: What is the purpose of this continuous discourse about trinity ?. If someone believes in the doctrine of trinity is the person an unbeliever? If another does not believe in the doctrine of trinity is the person an unbeliever? Is this discourse going to come to a logical conclusion or will you continue to tear each other down.

Trinity believe in it or not does it prevent you from knowing God on a deeper level.?

However, if this discourse is in search of the truth by all means continue if not perhaps each to his own tent??.

trinity prevent people from knowing the one true God and that makes it a seriouse matter.

Who then do you think is behind it?
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by ijawkid(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma:

You know, I've just remembered another thing!

Since God The Father Himself referred to Jesus as "O God" ----- will we say that god The Father Himself is also guilty of apostasy?

cool

That same Father calls you and I Gods too....

So you have got no point bro....

But how does it prick you to know that Jesus called Yahweh ""my GOD"" .............

How do you feel??disappointed abi??

Read revelations 3:12....

Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the
temple of"" my God"". Never again will he leave it.
I will write on him the name of ""my God"" and the
name of the city of"" my God"", the new
Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven
from"" my God""; and I will also write on him my
new name.

Jesus just in that verse alone calls Yahweh ""MY GOD"" four good times.....

Has Yahweh ever called Jesus ""MY GOD"" before??

My brother try harder.......
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2012
For Trinity so loved the world that he gave his ONLY begotten Trinity , that whoever believes in Trinity will not perish but have everlasting LIFE.

In the beginning was the TRINITY , the Trinity was with GOD , The Trinity was manifest in the FLESH, The Trinity was GOD.
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2012
andromida: What is the purpose of this continuous discourse about trinity ?. If someone believes in the doctrine of trinity is the person an unbeliever? If another does not believe in the doctrine of trinity is the person an unbeliever? Is this discourse going to come to a logical conclusion or will you continue to tear each other down.

Point of correction, sis, this thread is not particularly focused on the Trinity. However, you have made a point I want to address. There is a heterodoxy that is fine. For instance, I don't care to go to church on Sundays, I meet with fellow believers and powwow maybe on Wednesdays or Fridays. (I don't mean me o, I do the Sunday routine more often than not.) There is no antiChristianity in that. It may be that the nature of my job does not allow meeting on Sundays or that the political atmosphere makes Sunday meetings impossible. Whatever it may be, the day of the week on which I break bread with my family is a matter of personal, say, convenience.

But there is another heterodoxy that is heresy and antiChrist. That which attacks the nature or foundation of Christianity itself is what I mean. Strictly speaking then, if the Trinity is the foundation of Christianity, then it is impossible either to accept it and be an unbeliever or reject it and be a believer. Neither of this means that the believer or unbeliever necessarily understands it to be either.

This is Christianity: Jesus is Lord, by which we mean, Jesus is God. That immediately lands anyone who believes it in the Trinity whether they understand it or not. If anyone rejects it, they reject the Trinity.

Why bother pursuing a discussion such as this then? It is because our growth in the Faith is growth in mental or intellectual appreciation of God, Who and What He is. A lot of us who do not fully appreciate Him intellectually are rendered very ineffective in many areas of our lives for God. So those who do, must help prod these ones on to greater understanding. Which is what they do engaging those who attack the doctrine. Also, it is for those who attack the doctrine because they may actually be true Christians who are reaching for greater understanding. How they react to what they are told proves whether or not there is really Christ in them. Increasing hardness of heart and stubborn refusal to learn is evidenced by deteriorating arguments. At a certain point, it becomes a "believe or die" situation and if the person is utterly under the influence of the spirit of antichrist, they start to break Scriptures. At that point, no further argument is useful to him. But since this is a public domain, further argument can serve to warn others of what happens when they claim Christianity and reject the Lordship or Godhood of its Christ.

Thus, it is not a "to your tents, O Israel" matter.

Edited
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2012
Trinity foundation of Christianity , lol. grin grin

now that's news.
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Enigma(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2012
@ Ihedinobi

Very well said. smiley

cool
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma: Some are saying Jesus was (and is?) "a God"; or that Jesus was (and is?) a "deity"; or that Jesus was (and is?) "divine".

Well, the Bible easily dismisses that nonsense.

1. We start with the famous Deuteronomy passage. Deuteronomy 6

This is the original Jewish "Shema". Here "our God" = Elohenu; while "The Lord" = Yahweh.

2. However, Paul recasts that same Shema deliberately in Christian terms in 1 Corinthians 8: 4-6

Here, "God" = theos; "Lord" = kyrios

I have pointed out elsewhere that in the Septuagint "Yahweh" is translated "Kyrios": Paul is quoted in the New Testament as though he too was using The Septuagint; Paul could not have been unaware of The Septuagint or that it translates "Yahweh" as "Kyrios" . . . . smiley

Anyway most crucially; according to the latter passage, to say Jesus is "a god" is to make him a "so-called god"; and we know from the Bible that every so-called god is a FALSE god. smiley

So, this argument of Jesus is "a god" is a complete non-starter.

No way I could have put it this well. Awesome, bro. smiley
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma: @ Ihedinobi

Very well said. smiley

cool

smiley
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by truthislight: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma:

cool

my friend, we have gone through this befor.

YAHWEH is alpha and omega QED.

You are twisting the scriptures so that you will Give that little to the son of YAHWEH.

If i may ask.
What is wrong in having YAHWEH alone and ending that Yaweh alone is almighty? Nothing!
But for traditon.

But for the sake of church tradition that is preventing you and others from doing that, and it is forcing some to twist the scriptures.

When for the sake of employment and salary we take side against God, it is a seriouse matter.
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by ijawkid(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Point of correction, sis, this thread is not particularly focused on the Trinity. However, you have made a point I want to address. There is a heterodoxy that is fine. For instance, I don't care to go to church on Sundays, I meet with fellow believers and powwow maybe on Wednesdays or Fridays. (I don't mean me o, I do the Sunday routine more often than not.) There is no antiChristianity in that. It may be that the nature of my job does not allow meeting on Sundays or that the political atmosphere makes Sunday meetings impossible. Whatever it may be, the day of the week on which I break bread with my family is a matter of personal, say, convenience.

But there is another heterodoxy that is heresy and antiChrist. That which attacks the nature or foundation of Christianity itself is what I mean. Strictly speaking then, if the Trinity is the foundation of Christianity, then it is impossible either to accept it and be an unbeliever or reject it and be a believer. Neither of this means that the believer or unbeliever necessarily understands it to be either.

This is Christianity: Jesus is Lord, by which we mean, Jesus is God. That immediately lands anyone who believes it in the Trinity whether they understand it or not. If anyone rejects it, they reject the Trinity.

Why bother pursuing a discussion such as this then? It is because our growth in the Faith is growth in mental or intellectual appreciation of God, Who and What He is. A lot of us who do not fully appreciate Him intellectually are rendered very ineffective in many areas of our lives for God. So those who do, must help prod these ones on to greater understanding. Which is what they do engaging those who attack the doctrine. Also, it is for those who attack the doctrine because they may actually be true Christians who are reaching for greater understanding. How they react to what they are told proves whether or not there is really Christ in them. Increasing hardness of heart and stubborn refusal to learn is evidenced by deteriorating arguments. At a certain point, it becomes a "believe or die" situation and if the person is utterly under the influence of the spirit of antichrist, they start to break Scriptures. At that point, no further argument is useful to him. But since this is a public domain, further argument can serve to warn others of what happens when they claim Christianity and reject the Lordship or Godhood of its Christ.

Thus, it is not a "to your tents, O Israel" matter.

Edited

Its only a matter of time..

Soon u'll abandon the nicean creed and stick to the same creed Jesus recited in worship to his God and Father.....

Listen O isreal and O ihedinobi and Co, Yahweh our God is 1 Yahweh...

I'm throught with this thread...
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma: Ah, one more thing for good measure. smiley

Ephesians 4:4-6

John 3:31

cool

Excuse me, but, daaaaaaaaamn!!! I love this. Yes!!! grin
Re: @frosbel, Who Is Jesus Christ? (re: A Proposition For Theological Debate) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2012
@ ihedinobi on whose say so is trinity the foundation of christianity? and yes this thread is not particularly focused on trinity but trinity as I see it is a major aspect of it an please shorter epistles please wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pope Francis Celebrates His 82nd Birthday / Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? / Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.