Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31615 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
ifyalways: ok.
Please fix in mr Rudysmith .
He already said he's interested and from what we have on now, he's the only one coming in with something "different". He should not be disqualified just because he's a new member, please.

Ok. I will start work on/with him since he has been nominated by 3 people.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
What Tgirl had in mind was for married couples. Those of you nominating single, unmarried folks aint helping the thread.

If we have to be entertained by singles, tgirl or someone else will have to start an entirely new thread.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
Odunnu: What Tgirl had in mind was for married couples. Those of you nominating single, unmarried folks aint helping the thread.

If we have to be entertained by singles, tgirl or someone else will have to start an entirely new thread.

That would be a great idea, I like the singles and with fiancées , they put spark in a show grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
@ The rest of you, don't y'all feel tired of flirting with my Husband Sagamite and shamelessly throwing yourself at him ni angry He is mine until i get a replacement angry And i ain't even getting a replacement until i fix my two left legs, replace my wornout plastic hips and do something about this only 3 teeth left in my mouth, until i get a far bigger fish than the current crop of side boyfriends like Debosky whom i am just managing like that, so back off y'all angry

@ Tgirl

Ehen, who is that person saying Coogar is not married angry Abegi pencil me and Coogar in for Season 24 as we would have been married by then. He is toasting me on the other thread and although i am dying to say yes and ravish him, i have to play hard to get small, so i am still pretending i am not interested...but me i know he is my last busstop...hehehe cheesy

@ Naijababe our inhouse Reservoir Engineer

I see you and salute una oh, and i am not jealous at all at all that you studied a course that i cannot even pronounce embarassed, wow, keep it up, respect girl wink cheesy

Chai see my life, when dem tell me to go school na foin boys and handsome Teachers i go study embarassed Hence reason i ended up with Sagamite the village palmwine tapper, and hence reason i am only gonna marry off my pickins Ileke Idi, Idowuogbo and Mukina2 to the highest bidder only cry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
I think we've been accused enough of discriminating against singles here in the family section, so I support the idea of non-married people participating. People like MBJ who has NO plans to get married should be allowed to share experienced in his r/ships' (or whatever he intends to call it for the rest of his life), that is if he wants to!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by agiboma(f): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
Busy_body:

Hi Agiboma, been a while gurlie, well haven't been around too. How's it going? nearly getting there huh, congrats once again. As you can see, its a free for all session, so anyone can nominate whomever they feel would have an interesting story to tell.

For example Naijababe and Siena were put forward by the OP, whilst Jarus was put forward by Odunnu, and they indicated their readiness for the show hence reason these 3 are the first going through. So its a open session thingy wink

BB i am wonderful and yes i am almost their,YEAH!!!!! Have not posted on here in a few months because of the Masters course im doing, i have a few exam's and a Thesis to complete so that has me busy. Back home in Canada now and catching up with my folks, so all in all yes im very happy smiley. Hanging out with my girlfriends and catching up on old times. No green eyed monster in my house. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tgirl4real:

I haven't gotten the mail. I hope the PM thingy is not acting up again. I will include Coogar then.

[size=14pt]MBJ wouldn't be a bad idea with his numerous baby mamas.[/size] grin

What do u think CC? tongue

Ujujoan: I think we've been accused enough of discriminating against singles here in the family section, so I support the idea of non-married people participating. [size=14pt]People like MBJ who has NO plans to get married should be allowed to share experienced in his r/ships' (or whatever he intends to call it for the rest of his life), that is if he wants to![/size]

Got that from page one wink

@Tgirl
Lets discuss my salary or better still sack Odunnu and employ me in her place as the Treasurer. I can't be talking all this talk for talking sake nau, and i will slap the next person with a silly submission/question if you don't start paying me nau nau angry I wouldn't trust that Odunnu girl if i were you, she that woke up one day and magically found N50,000 under her pillow angry tongue

agiboma:

BB i am wonderful and yes i am almost their,YEAH!!!!! Have not posted on here in a few months because of the Masters course im doing, i have a few exam's and a Thesis to complete so that has me busy. Back home in Canada now and catching up with my folks, so all in all yes im very happy smiley. Hanging out with my girlfriends and catching up on old times. No green eyed monster in my house. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awwww, glad to hear its good news all around (((hugs)))
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tgirl, pls add my nomination for Mr Rudysmith.

The sneak preview he gave was something else! I know when he eventually gives us the full gist, every single post of his is gonna give me high bp! grin grin grin

Seriously! cheesy cheesy

*** Now lemme thumb through the last couple of pages to see what I've missed so far *** cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
Bia BB, shift back jor grin
So you are the one snitching on me? I've been wondering where it was coming from.
But why BB? Even when I told you I gave him back the whole money.

@CC: The whole thread is Tgirl's idea. If she wants to incorporate the singles in this one thread, its ok with me.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
agiboma:

@Efenma not an attack just stating the obvious or perhapes you are part of them i am not sure i have not really read up on much of your post either way i must always voice my opinion till i get banned. Lastly my last paragraph dripped with acid because the truth hurts simple its human nature, maybe this rings through in your life IDK and im not making any assumptions but its time people step in to the reality of life which is harder for some to do than others.

Okay. Be that as it may, let's put our differences aside and try and accommodate each other.

Sure, I don't know you as a person or what you are / have gone through in the past. What I do know, is that the Agiboma I met for the first time on the Pregnancy thread in the Health Section was open, friendly, encouraging and very supportive. Now that's how I'd like to always remember you as. So for the sake of peace, let's sheath our swords.

chaircover: You know efe I should be used to these random outbursts from my fellow women who for some bizarre reason feel that my life is better than theirs and the green eyed monster springs forth from nowhere but it still amazes me.

Now you see why sometimes I quickly modify my posts because I do honestly deep down in me feel for people who are going through hard times and I dont want it to look as if I am rubbing salt into wounds. Just 2 days ago I asked the mod to remove one of my posts which she did.

CC does NOT have a perfect life. Efe You saw my post on what I went through last year before I modified it. (By the way I was unable to have that procedure under sedation last week as they couldn't find a vein and I had to have it done wide awake. All they could give me was a few tablets of valium to calm me down)

For those wondering what I am rattling on about, I had 2 ops and a mc last year but I am Still my happy go lucky self. By the time they had finished stabbing me with needles for drips and blood tests all the veins on my hand collapsed. After the MC, I went for counseling, and with the love and support of my nuclear and extended family, I got over and done with it . . . . I dont go to the health section and start being a nuisance there but I congratulate and support other women who share their good news.

We have our own share of ups and downs . . neither of us are perfect and Ive said it a million times on here that there is no perfect marriage. Heck I dont even think that I have heard anyone on this section claim that they have a perfect marriage.

I have also said a million times that what works for couple A doesn't necessarily work for couple B and I am NOT ramming my ideas/stories/experiences/advise down anyones throat. . . . and if you cant stand what I write, then please just scroll down with your mouse.

As old as I am, (I am a babe ooo) grin I have learnt a lot of things from NL. . . . . I sift through the crop and select the grain that is quality enough for me to use and ignore the rest. Its not by force o!

Us women are our own worst enemies sha! God help us

Now this just goes to show that the grass does always look greener on the other side. sad

CC, no need to spell it all out (not to me sha), I do understand...really.. and my heart goes out to you. It is well my sister and may the good lord continue to see you through.

Now as per the bolded, what are you on about?? angry

If you're able to wriggle into those skinny jeans, then you're on to a good thing jare - never stop strutting (is that a word sef?) your stuff sister cheesy smiley
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
taryour: Please tgirl can this show just begin Am so tired of reading fights on nairaland,one of the reasons i left all this while. Oga oo,cant we women just let it all go and simply have fun.... I wouldnt be surprised if this thread reaches 13 pages without the main show surfacing at all....

Madam, where've you been sef? shocked

jennykadry:

Which Kain queshiun is this one? Sagaamu? The king of my heart grin cheesy that is why

Ehen, you don start again o! angry

jennykadry: @CC's health "non issues"

What is meant to be will be. Looking at the bright side, so your old self and oga CC are still rocking it under the sheet ehn? cheesy grin Have you not retired ni? So this is why you are always in a furniture shop, trying to replace your worn out bed caused by too much gangnam style.

My friend stop stealing the items in your shop and stop using them in the bedroom. angry angry

When I talk say CC dey resurface from lipsrsealed just to get some air, una think say I dey bonkers! grin grin grin

taryour:

nawa o cc, i cant begin to imagine how the battle field will look like,na die oo. Lol

Na so now. I've always said "aproko-ism" is good for the soul tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
Agi and CC, I will send you both to the naughty corner o angry angry angry

Odunnu: Bia BB, shift back jor grin
So you are the one snitching on me? I've been wondering where it was coming from.
But why BB? Even when I told you I gave him back the whole money.

@CC: The whole thread is Tgirl's idea. If she wants to incorporate the singles in this one thread, its ok with me.

I was expecting my 25% commission as the agent but you refused to settle me cheesy

Now move over, no need to tell CC anything, your resignation letter is in the mail, i want that chair you are sitting on right now grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Beetle: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Agiboma

I'm guessing its the hormones, choose your words carefully babes.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
Agiboma apply what Efemena said about putting aside differences to others too and let this go. Its just unfortunate that your case came on the back of the onset of the "cabal thing" started by Richvkunt, and you were in likemind with Richvkunt(which you have the right to) hence reason you got caught in the fray. This section is not usually like that and no cliquey stuffs happens here, i am serious. So please let this slide.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
jennykadry:

Excuse me? angry is that why efe has been carrying her big nyash around this forum, wearing that her yeye iro and buba that let not make me see road well, with her "kpatewo" hair style, asking for you to give her 2k naira to make her hair?

As for BB she has failed. The ship has long sailed.

Say what? Which pre-nup? do quick and share your playstation, nintendo and Wii games in half abeg grin

*** Claps hands and wrangles her wrists, true village style...***

Me, I nor sabi why all of una dey jealous moi - Saga's 3rd wife...

Me, I nor sabi why all of una dey jealous the 2K saloon runs money, Saga dey give me...

Me, I nor sabi why all of una dey jealous the "chop money" saga dey give me every week...

Me, I nor sabi why all of una dey jealous my "runs" with Saga - haba! Kilode?? (make I speak small Yoruba sef) grin grin

jidegirl12: Yeah ... I'm exhausted already from reading back and forth stuff.... sorry Agi if you feel offended.... I don't think cc has anything against you and if she ties she just said she doesn't up there.... can we just move on already?

I'm salivating to hear that man that was surrounded with sharks yesterday .... I don't think I'll ever say this Tee I nominate him( his name again undecided)

Get this show on the road already !!!

You mean Mr Rudysmith??

I've already got pre-paid, front row tickets for that show. Not gonna miss that for the world o!

Sagamite:

Na my bags of Garri and the one plot of farm land in Sagamu.

And, no, it was not 2K Efe asked for. Na 1K for hair, the other 1K na for top-up and transaport.

Where I wan give girl 2K for hair out of my 10K a month salary. She be thief? She dey use juju? angry

Choi!! What's all this?

Saga na me you dey do this? (sobs...sobs...)

I'm so heart broken...sobs..sobs..

Infact, not gonna cook at all tonight for you! Just carry your own dey go sef...

And I'm so gonna lock you out of the room. Kip on the threadbare sofa mat tonight! angry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
jidegirl12: Me? ... Nooo , sorry sad and besides you never asked me directly so being the last resort is a big slap grin

That's probably why some people are pissed off ....

Bjcole would be a good cast,

Acidtalk is also a good guy..,,

they don't have to be married ... This girl undecided Gretchen Rossi on OC is single and I like the part she plays.

I like Agi too

and greatgod( hope I got it right) the woman kneels down for her hubby... I'd like to know how she runs her home

I don't know if Efe will be interested ...obviously you already asked her

Nice try, but pls don't shift the limelight from yourself jare.

That una love triangle:

Guitarlife married to Sisi, but sneaks back to his ex - Jidegirl. Jide is confused by his devilishly handsome looks and "forgives" him once again. Small whala enter house and Guitarlife runs back to his wife, Sisi. Jide is "confused" by his kiss and contemplates on taking him back...

Need I continue?? grin tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
madam cc - sofly sofly - i'm actually reading ur last post with my mouth wide open
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
CC!

This is so unlike you! Wetin naw? sad
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Efemena_xy: CC!

This is so unlike you! Wetin naw? sad

i kind of understand her post - what was said to provoke this was not necessary.

everyone knows that no marriage is perfect so where the post came from just out of the blue like that me i too was confused.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by agiboma(f): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
Beetle: Agiboma

I'm guessing its the hormones, choose your words carefully babes.

Yes!!! Those raging pregnancy hormones indeed

@ BB sitting in the corner waiting for you to come and tell me when my time out is over wink

Nothing more to say
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by agiboma(f): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Next time you make reference to my life get the facts straight!!! I wont go any further with you its not worth it! Bye for now CC kiss kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by agiboma(f): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Back to the original topic i nominate John Doe
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by coogar: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
i think a lot of people need to replace busy_body @ yaba left!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
Choi!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
i'm flabberwhelmed and overgasted.

Anyway, can we get back on track?

When you nominate, try and get the person's attention of this thread so s/he can volunteer. I mean to say, nominations alone wont help.

[s] just blabbing. The hidden posts threw me off. Still cant get my foot back [/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / Best Way to Punish Kids? / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.