Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35788 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
I would like to be treated as an individual please.

@sanb, lalaosky, becacia_barbie: I say thank you, merci, gracias, obrigado, ese!!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DExplorer1: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
ikekings: Lol... How did you know?
She knows cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
I was first on her list
I WAS FIRST ON HER LIST
Iya Basira send one crate of alomo to my Alomo to my room along with 5 ashewos, we are gonna party all night grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
What's with the fight biko
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
@ sanb, Uj, etc. Thank you guys,,,,,,
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
Thanks gurl and its been an honour as well....cheesy
vivian chinaza: To the rest of my babes;
Sanb.

You guys rock! Its been an honour.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
BTW
All you guyz that analyzed me in your post may Hades blass you guys. May your Elysium be blissful. May Bokoharam [size=3pt]miss your generations[/size] May Amadioha strike dead your [size=3pt]wicked enemies,,,,only the wicked ones ooooo[/size]grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
lalaosky:

brodamus, i feel honoured that you speak well of me.i'm know you meant no harm in your post and i beg you to please don't reply mynd.not that you guys can't diss each other but the truth is that it won't change a thing.it will rather breed E-enemity and lead to this thread being derailed.my brother just let things go even you're so "pained" and wants to reply back.please i beg you in the name of God to ignore and this saga will come to an end

@mynd, please my nigga, let it slide.this is a wonderfull thread.let's get to know each other better and love one another.please.your short posts doesn't mean you aint smart but it shows you're smart and choose to summarize all your opinions in one post.please don't read much meaning into what caseless said.
thank u,bro! *shealths my sword*
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
uj_sizzle: Redmosquito.
Not sure where Mr hades n Minion popped out from but ever since i took note of him i haven't stopped laughing. His African Nerd story shows an intelligent mind, he's good with words n a loyal friend.

Ijebabe.
Bright, intelligent, vibrant lady. Queen of the entertainment world, puts her words across nicely.

Gree-die.
Always wondered if ur moniker is actually read 'greedy'. Strong debater, intelligent, doesn't mince words.

Cindyrella.
Down to earth, love it.

Vivian Chinaza.
Stands for what she believes in, wouldn't change sides even if she's backed up against the wall.

Mrs.Chima
NL's feminist. Words are always on point, daring, anti bs, a bit of a trouble maker and plays well with others.

Slimyem.
Never mines words, straight forward and i love watching her trade barbs with badosky.

aww...so nice... Uj tnx for thinking so highly of me.
contrary to popular belief, im not greedy, its gree-die as in gree and die. abia ple go knw d meaning
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Redmosquito: BTW
All you guyz that analyzed me in your post may Hades blass you guys. May your Elysium be blissful. May Bokoharam [size=2pt]miss your generations[/size] grin grin grin grin
Mad man
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Redmosquito:
MYND ABEG OOOO!!! NA BEG I DEY BEG OOOO! NA ME DEY WATCH THE FIGHT. NO COME PUSH ME JOIN UNA BATTLE OOOOO! SPECTATOR NO DEY JOIN WRESTLING OOOOOO!! ABEG OOOOO!!!! I NO TALK SAY ANYBODY BE GAY OOOOO!!!!!
Really? Your sense of judgement is second to none
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
freecocoa: My friend go back to the bottomless pit and tell your hades or whatever you call him to send you somewhere else, there's no room for the workers of wickedness on this thread angry
cool temper...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
lalaosky:

ogbeni, e don do na...this jarbs being thrown around will get this thread locked.
sori....i'm out

No fyt again
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
Vivian Chianza - Funny and very self-secured.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
You’re welcome...your humility inspires me as well...
lalaosky: @sanb, thanks my humble lady...your humilty inspires me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (61) (Reply)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.