Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35812 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2012
I can write much now but I'll be back with the formal epistle much later in the evening. Here goes my small list:

Lalaosky- The peacemaker, you'll never find him hurling insults
190- Crazy ass dude, I kinda love his moniker cos I had history with that car
D-Explorer- NL's Number 1 Columnist, he keeps this section going. He's very innovative, creative, majestic, friendly, nice and easy-going
Mynd44- Woman wrapper(In a good way...na joke I dey o) Used to dislike the dude until I got stuck on his diary
Idowuogbo- The razzest of them all, she be like who do IT for molue. I love that girl to pieces.
Redmosquito- when he started the whole hades and Minion episode I was like 'this one never see anytin, dem go kill him career for this NL'. Overtime I've found myself looking forward to his posts...Really funny dude!
Sexkillz- that one na Abacha. The only mod with a dictactorship styled govt.
ItsModella, AbiL and Shollypopz- You definitely don't wanna mess with that crew, they'll eat you raw. Erm, lemme even use this opportunity to appeal to shollypopz to visit her diary...I've been secretly stalking that diary for new posts

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2012
9c thread. Always knew 190 is the best nd most sensible poster on this romance section. wink Wld be back to give my own contributions.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2012
Eerrm what's going on here?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by abiL(f): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2012
This thread is jokes!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rhymez(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2012
190: Crazy and trouble maker grin
D-explorer: Creative
Xynerise: grin. Always have a way of defending himself, Very funny dude and Motivating too.
Sexkillz: My so called "look alike" grin. Intelligent and inspiring. He doesnt give a damn about what ya think.
Idowuogbo: Very crazy and speaks like a guy undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2012
@Flanrey: Lol, I'll try. U're not the only one that hv asked, I'm just a lazy girl but imma try smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by IZUKWU(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2012
190 has forgotten his medication again
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2012
190-the-clown:

4) Ikekings

Came into limelight at the previous Mr Nairaland competition and has since stayed behind, he prefers to be on the side lines chipping in one or two things, always on the bright side of life and always laughing - well laughter is good for the soul, I see him as a foolish boy too, foolish in the sense that all he thinks and cares about is his 6 pack which probably would have been developed from the constant wheelbarrow pushing in onistsha market selling vegetables, above all he seems honest and quite a cool dude to hang out with, I owe him 3 bottles of small stout anyday cos he seems ibo and i know thats their official drink- a blesssing to this section of romance section

Rated 70%
Lol... Dude you are not serious..
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz: @Flanrey: Lol, I'll try. U're not the only one that hv asked, I'm just a lazy girl but imma try smiley

cool
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by dubem3(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2012
Normally I would open these kinda thread,read and move on but sincerely I had to go back three times to confirm that 190 wrote this the red fonts not with standing...
He should be one of the first guys I noticed here when I came in. he came across first as annoying then mixed with clowning but of recent the young man has really left me confused as to what to make of him but one thing is certain:he ain't the bad guy I thought he was and as time goes on,who knows I might even think he has a good heart...

I don't pay much attention on here so am not in a position to say a lot about peeps here but even at that

Though Idowu's razz e_personality could be sometimes annoying she has made me laugh more often than not

Mynd_44 when I remember this dude,i ask myself if the word 'mischievous' could be better defined.I think what drew me to this guy was the short witty responses. Have you noticed that he loves to have the last say?

Killz (as I prefer to call him),used to imagine him literary jumping to great hights doing somersaults and dishing out white blue,red rays of light depending on the weight of the insult he has chosen to bestow on you.sincerely his curses make me laff and he can effortlessly take on a crowd.i thought the MOD job woulda stopped but no he just slowed a lil but still capable of doing maximum damage.

There are a lot more other peeps that have contributed in making NL not just this section fun for me and I think it would be in place to thank you for helping brighten up those cloudy days with your diverse e_personalities.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by IZUKWU(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2012
What in the name of mr cock is going on here
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2012
Shugamania:

U want make i low before?
Smh
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2012
IZUKWU: What in the name of mr cock is going on here
Lol... 190 again bro...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Dyt(f): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2012
I just love MR CORK
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by abiL(f): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2012
Dyt: I just love MR CÖCK

grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2012
cdamsel: 190 did u 4get me? cry

I delibrately left you out grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2012
190: he needs no introduction,he is as popular as the word POPULAR can get.sometimes i wonder how dry the romance section will be without his jokes and funny threads.i'm also gobsmacked on why the ladies and some few guys seems to get pissed at his threads or at him cos even if i'm a female, i won't get mad at him.his threads makes me laugh and not a day passes without me checking out his posts and that of badosky's.he is a cool dude who craves for attention.in general, he might not be as creative as D-x but he is my male romance section poster of the year.i love him to bits(no homo).together with hornipipe, he uses emoticons to pass their messages across most of the time and i'm 100% sure that he loves nigerian females.one of his deeds that endeared him to me was when he poured out his heart to slimyem at the first wooing competition.i know he doesn't hate naija women but does this to seek attention and to make us laugh which i apreciate.thanks 190 for this thread.

Uj_sizzle: i came to know about this damsel at the first female wooing thread.after that conpetition, i had to follow(on NL) her cos of her contributions on that thread and ever since, i've not regretted my decicion.she made me open my own diary and she is the first and only Nler i've spoken with.her posts reeks of maturity and intelligence and i sincerely hope to meet her one day.love her loads.

mynd_44: i hated this dude when i first came on here.together with slimyem, they called all my thread "LOAD OF CRAP".he made me jump over to the jokes section where bin gbagbo and his lots accepted me and made me feel at home.it was over there that i mastered my way with making friends and came back to romance section and won him over to my side.he is a cool dude and fun to be with if you get to know him better.one of his characteristics is his short posts.he doesn't write much and he loves rap music just like me.

Idowuogbo: the only badosky of NL.her razzness is of tha hinges.she is the ist NLer i ever quoted/directed my post at.as a matter of fact, my first ever post on here is quote her post.alot of old romance section has come and gone but she remains steadfast, unshakeable and playfull.i try my possible best not to read that of her's and 190 posts in the public to avoid peeps thinking i've gone mad with the way i'll be laughing.she knows when to be serious and when to play.a very witty lady.

Ikekings: i came to know about him at the earlier MR NL competion.when i started frequenting here, he is one of the first set of friends i had.he never indulges in beefs.always cheerfull and full of life.he always reply my post with "MY BRODAMUS".a gentleman anyday, anytime

sexkillz: a one man army.doesn't give a shît about what others think of him(though sometimes it might be bad).knew of him before i joined NL.his beefs with coogar,deschlones and co is legendary for the old romance section peeps that knew about it.he is intelligent, playfull, good with words and sometimes biased.he is one of the most hated mods if not the most hated.i guess that stems from the fact that romance section is a cauldron of boiling water.

Vivi chianza: one of the most reserved ladies on here.she is very intelligent and speaks her mind.she stands by her posts/words and will never retract her opinion.she is steadfast and unwavering.hardly engage in E-fights.i love her humility

itsModella,abiL,shollypoz: i call them, the three musketeers.ikekings calls itsmodella, isi modella but i call her my sexy green lantern.i met her on the first female wooing competion and got stuck with her and her posts.her green fonts make my temperature to rise.very intelligent lady with a model body.her legs can a make a nigga wanna cry.

Shollpopz or shollypawpaw as some peeps would call her is very smart,intelligent and pretty lady.she has a caustic tongue and is ready to go a battle with any person that wants it but it doesn't change the fact that she smart.she stands up for her friends as evidenced with the way she campaign effortlessly for abiL and modella.

AbiL, my sheffield damsel and the last musketeer.she fights for women's right.the way she dazed Maria-G to oblivion in freecocoa's thread is a sight to behold.she loves E-fights like a fat child loves cake.she is cute, intelligent and she is not afraid to say her mind.never underestimate her

hornipipe: my nigga eerday errtime.ist thing i noticed about him is his use of emoticons to pass his message across.like his siggy said, he walks quietly but carries a big gun.you might not understand till you steps on his tails.he is effn mouthed, knows how to diss for real and intelligent too.he rolls with itsmodella,abiL and shollypopz.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Dyt(f): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2012
abiL:

grin grin grin

All na same same
*grins*
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by abiL(f): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2012
190 increase my rating now, and I'll buy you a visa to come back to the UK legally.. You won't have the immigration on your aśs like you did last year before you finally got deported. smiley kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Dyt(f): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2012
abiL: 190 increase my rating now, and I'll buy you a visa to come back to the UK legally.. You won't have the immigration on your aśs like you did last year before you finally got deported. smiley kiss

Oooops
*faints*
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: Then to the guys.....
I'd just summarize in one word
Sexkillz............ Intelligent.
Lalaosky.............peaceful.
Ikekings.............Fun.
D Explorer...........creative.
190..................Annoying.

To you guys, I doff my cap for u, you have made my stay on here memorable,thank you.
thanks my humble lady
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 09, 2012
flanrey: I can write much now but I'll be back with the formal epistle much later in the evening. Here goes my small list:

Lalaosky- The peacemaker, you'll never find him hurling insults

thank my nigga...love your style...always humble, never gets in any beef.you're a great friend to be with.glad to have known you
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2012
lalaosky:
Ikekings: i came to know about him at the earlier MR NL competion.when i started frequenting here, he is one of the first set of friends i had.he never indulges in beefs.always cheerfull and full of life.he always reply my post with "MY BRODAMUS".a gentleman anyday, anytime
My brodamus... Thanks bro...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2012
ikekings: My brodamus... Thanks bro...

lol @ my brodamus.knew you wouldn't disappoint
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2012
abiL: 190 increase my rating now, and I'll buy you a visa to come back to the UK legally.. You won't have the immigration on your aśs like you did last year before you finally got deported. smiley kiss

Thanks I prefer my 3yrs EU Family Visa grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2012
lalaosky:
mynd_44: i hated this dude when i first came on here.together with slimyem, they called all my thread "LOAD OF CRAP".he made me jump over to the jokes section where bin gbagbo and his lots accepted me and made me feel at home.it was over there that i mastered my way with making friends and came back to romance section and won him over to my side.he is a cool dude and fun to be with if you get to know him better.one of his characteristics is his short posts.he doesn't write much and he loves rap music just like me.

Singin grin *This is Super stoooorrrrry, a life of strife and sorrow*
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2012
yinkaGreen:

Singin grin *This is Super stoooorrrrry, a life of strife and sorrow*
You!! Where hv u been??!!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Where's d comprehhensive list of the G3 and others grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by abiL(f): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2012
190:

Thanks I prefer my 3yrs EU Family Visa grin grin

Liar liar.. Pata on fire!

Anyway...

...That shít will soon expire tongue
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
You!! Where hv u been??!!

Nna, I'm always here.. On Stealth-Mode doe.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2012
abiL:

Liar liar.. Pata on fire!

Anyway...

...That shít will soon expire tongue

A year expired leaving 3yrs - probably I should invite you
Since ure london stuck - my smallish queen (Did I tell u-ure like the shortest girl on romance section) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2012
Lalaosky, thank you. I'm gonna cook an ogiri stuffed ofe olugbu for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.