Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35879 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44: Mrs Chima: Not nigerian but she decided to hang out with us here. She might seem more Nigerian than alot of people here but she has her ideas. She believes in female empowerment and will always drum it into the ears of the ladies that they have a choice. She is a great mother, a good wife and a nice person to meet.

Mrs Chima: Kicking mofo's arsè since 1981
this could jst pass as the longest post from this guy.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Please no insults here
You eithher contribute or GTFO

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: this could jst pass for the longest post from this guy.

True grin grin

Mynd u nid 2start suprising people
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
I see that so many posts are hidden on this last page. Pls, if they related to me, open them....i promise u i will not revenge or derail. Anyway, wetin eye never see, person mind no go spoil.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

True grin grin

Mynd u nid 2start suprising people
that guy go jst post two words as a sentence and feeling he had replie the topic. And i wil be like 'is that all u have to say?'

Funny guy....
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
*awaits*
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: *awaits*

wetin ?
grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Oahray: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Abeg sharrapp joor! Trying to play d victim up in hia, madam! Dress comot Biko!! tongue angry
hehehe... Badosky, you be case. Big one!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: that guy go jst post two words as a sentence and feeling he had replie the topic. And i wil be like 'is that all u have to say?'

Funny guy....
The next time you think of running you fingers, think again.

https://www.nairaland.com/989663/burning-cold.

Satisfied?

I wonder how people just believe they know people from NL
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: I see that so many posts are hidden on this last page. Pls, if they related to me, open them....i promise u i will not revenge or derail. Anyway, wetin eye never see, person mind no go spoil.

grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Oahray: hehehe... Badosky, you be case. Big one!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
yinkaGreen:

Omo, na u dem diss pass. U deserve an award for most enduring. undecided
Lool...i wont deny d fact that i replied them as well! I aint taking anyfn personal tho, atlist not enymre.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Lool...i wont deny d fact that i replied them as well! I aint taking anyfn personal tho, atlist not enymre.
Now dats wassup! U yab moi, I yab u bck. 50-50 no cheating! We gud now? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by boron10(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
Why has nobody mentioned anti-gbagaun? The guy has really helped reduce the rate at which bomb is shelled on this forum
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rooneyboy:

wetin ?
grin grin grin
hmmmm......waiting for them....
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
boron10: Why has nobody mentioned anti-gbagaun? The guy has really helped reduce the rate at which bomb is shelled on this forum

Falls from bed #
Anti is an existing member and hes/shes disappeared for now
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by SpicyMimi(f): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Abeg sharrapp joor! Trying to play d victim up in hia, madam! Dress comot Biko!! tongue angry
Badosky u too dey show yourself jawe! She never said she was the victim and u sef know say, u too dey yab pple na. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Ikekings- I know him to be verry rude! Then all of a sudden, he turned a new leaf and tries as much as possible to avoid any e-fights and he is really sweet dz daiz...infact most of the guys who are contesting for Mr.Nl are really sweet these days...hmmm....weird! I can now see the reason behind the sweetness **sighs**
Baby!!! I'm a sweet guy ooo... I have never been rude... Lol @I can now see the reason behind the sweetness...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Badosky u too dey show yourself jawe! She never said she was the victim and u sef know say, u too dey yab pple na. smiley
Spicy,Ko kan e ooo!! U are jumping!!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady / Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.