Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954347 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2013
valacious: access bank final dividend 0.60k, total dividend 0.85k, so poor. SELL! nahco- 0.25k worst! SELL! spill them blood on the arena! lol
nigeria stock[color=#770077][/color]nahco is not yet back at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
nereiskc: brother, any stockbroker demanding above 2% from u as commission, be it to buy or sell is a jobber. I use cashcraft asset management, they take 1.8% for buy and 2% for sell. So pls visit their website to find their office near u. Remain bless
THE SITE CANT OPEN ANY MORE WHAT CAN I DO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
stockbull:
nigeria stock[color=#770077][/color]nahco is not yet back at all
LIKE WHAT PRICE DO YOU OR THE STOCK WILL GO DOWN LIKE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
more bargain hunting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
ihedioramma: LIKE WHAT PRICE DO YOU OR THE STOCK WILL GO DOWN LIKE?

I will keep bidding 5,000 units everyday at <9% of closing value for the previous day!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
nereiskc: brother, any stockbroker demanding above 2% from u as commission, be it to buy or sell is a jobber. I use cashcraft asset management, they take 1.8% for buy and 2% for sell. So pls visit their website to find their office near u. Remain bless

Is the 1.8%/2% Broker's commission only or does it include NSE/CSCS fees, taxes, stamps, etc?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
angry
feelamong:

I will keep bidding 5,000 units everyday at <9% of closing value for the previous day!!

Why grabing a falling knife! no need to fight the market. since there is postion already it is better to wait till price comes back. NAHCO dissapointed us. Though I do not have any postion there in because I did not like the pattern of price movement. Moreso i feel the company has limited market. Instead I am closely watching NASCON, human must use salt!!!. Hope we have a good result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JomoGbomo2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
@feelamong, pls dont spoil this nahco stock more than it is already o. i hold loads of unit there and i dont plan to sell despite the disappointment. my plan is stay and le the price get to the bottom and then amass more of it so i can break even at worse case.

however guys, whats happening with Airservice, i have this stock but price has been about stagnant until today when it lost about 10%. anybody with info this stock? thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
chillykelly86:

Is the 1.8%/2% Broker's commission only or does it include NSE/CSCS fees, taxes, stamps, etc?
pls everything fall inside percentage. The whole detail is on their web site
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seun(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
JomoGbomo2: @feelamong, pls dont spoil this nahco stock more than it is already o. i hold loads of unit there and i dont plan to sell despite the disappointment. my plan is stay and le the price get to the bottom and then amass more of it so i can break even at worse case.
if that's your plan, then you should encourage him to thrash it more so you'll get more of it at a cheaper price wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
sellydion: angry

Why grabing a falling knife! no need to fight the market. since there is postion already it is better to wait till price comes back. NAHCO dissapointed us. Though I do not have any postion there in because I did not like the pattern of price movement. Moreso i feel the company has limited market. Instead I am closely watching NASCON, human must use salt!!!. Hope we have a good result?
WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF NAHCO? AS U SAY NASCON THERE BUSINESS IS SALT IS IT ONLY?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2013
i will only buy nahco at low price of N4.50, not worth more than that. Then will sell at N6.0k. good deal. first bank we are waiting for your result o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2013
Can't okomu crash 2 to N10, so I will buy 1million units, den I go hammer luxurious retirement money from dere. Ahahahaha grin. Me sef know say I b theif
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2013
valacious: i will only buy nahco at low price of N4.50, not worth more than that. Then will sell at N6.0k. good deal. first bank we are waiting for your result o.

when i was buying sterling this way abyt 9 months ago my ogas at the top thot i was crazy.. but over time owhen the sock started going up ..i just sat and watch! I will ratehr buy a good stock that has just a small blip this way than wait until when it starts moving up to start chasing.. Moreover the 10% gain or loss in the market is quite good! I put in my bid at <9% daily and hopefully some mofos will sell to me at that price daily.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2013
feelamong:

when i was buying sterling this way abyt 9 months ago my ogas at the top thot i was crazy.. but over time owhen the sock started going up ..i just sat and watch! I will ratehr buy a good stock that has just a small blip this way than wait until when it starts moving up to start chasing.. Moreover the 10% gain or loss in the market is quite good! I put in my bid at <9% daily and hopefully some mofos will sell to me at that price daily.

@feelamong you get sense jare...when i was mentioning sterling bank i received a lot of critism...Those that listened are glad...However, my eyes dey nahco and i am praying for it to fall below N3 with d way people they dump this stock...BTW i know that first bank result is good...Expect about N100bn profit too like zenith and gtb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2013
jideflash: Can't okomu crash 2 to N10, so I will buy 1million units, den I go hammer luxurious retirement money from dere. Ahahahaha grin. Me sef know say I b theif

Bros you harsh o...make e crash to N10 ke... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2013
@feelamong

so what is the next big stock? is it still advisable to go into sterling bank now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2013
sorry oga to my oga, i was thought never to average down, Of course you may never know when down is down. At time you need gut to erase some of these good lessons. I keep my calm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

@feelamong you get sense jare...when i was mentioning sterling bank i received a lot of critism...Those that listened are glad...However, my eyes dey nahco and i am praying for it to fall below N3 with d way people they dump this stock...BTW i know that first bank result is good...Expect about N100bn profit too like zenith and gtb

Sorry to respond to this, but we need clarity at times. There was no critism of the call to buy sterling . What I said was that investors should be mindful of the N3 threshood because there is a major resistance there looking at the price.This means, seek for price lower than N3 to coming into the stock and not a critism. The price was held at this region for a long time before the results that break the resistance.Moreso if you still notice on reaching N3 the price still tick down. Hope the price continues to give investor more money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
oya my ogas in this forum, whats the next good stock in hand now? is okomu entry good at N100. any body with idea of when first bank is releasing result, how much dividend are they paying? info plsssss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Okumo oil is currently loosing about N1.99 today...I pray it comes down more so that i can enter very well...The only question on my mind is : why is diamond, first and skye bank taking so long to release their result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Is presco gaining or losing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
saibuhari: Is presco gaining or losing?

Currently presco is gaining about N0.75
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
BOC gas plc 2012 Audited result

CORPORATE ACTIONS
Proposed Dividend 20 kobo per share
Proposed Bonus Nil
Qualification Date 20th May, 2013
Closure Date 21st to 24th May, 2013
Payment Date 8th July, 2013
AGM Date 13th June, 2013
AGM Venue Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja Lagos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
Could the slim gain be as a result of the questionable Audited report for 2012?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Currently presco is gaining about N0.75

saibuhari: Could the slim gain be as a result of the questionable Audited report for 2012?

Even though their dividend declaration, 1 naira is nothing to write home about. But, one cannot forget that they declared 8.6 Billion PAT. This raised their EPS to 8.6 and PE ratio to around 2.9 based on today's price. This Presco's result shows that their stock is cheaper than Okomu Oil with their dividend yield and bonus combine.

My reservation is that how do you go from 1.9 Billion in 3rd quarter, to 8.6 billion fiscal year result? Is the result a combination of asset selling and growth, or pure growth? I guess all these questions will be answered in their fiscal year report.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:57am On Apr 06, 2013
GOOD DAY MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PLS WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF NAHCO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 5:51am On Apr 06, 2013
^^^ You have to learn to use google... http://www.nahcoaviance.com/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2013
ihedioramma: GOOD DAY MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PLS WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF NAHCO?
In summary, Cargo handling and management, ticketing and fowarding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iweoku: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
cashcraft is back with the daily price list.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
more accumulation on ABC and access bank stocks. Abc will hit one naira. Waiting for a good support point that can earn twenty percent on access
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
it is wise to bail out of cadbury now as the stock is trending to go flat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: defebe, Alaadin(m), allabouttolu, ogoo4real, mk3jax and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.