Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10980434 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (7784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ugodre(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm looking to do an updated review of OANDO on BSH but having problems with the EPS calculation. Anyone has any clear idea what the Diluted EPS for this stock is?? Its a bit confusing to me and I think the EPS stated in their Q1 2013 maybe misleading. It does not factor in the latest issue. The results reports an EPS of 106kobo which doesn't just add up. What are you thoughts?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FINMGR: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
ihedioramma: DO YOU HAVE ANY BRANCH IN ORLU,ONDO OR NNEWI OR YOUR BROKER THERE? WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OANDO OIL? WHAT IS THE SMALL MONEY U CAN TALK TO OPEN NEW ACCOUNT (CSCS) FOR ME? HOW GOOD IS UR HOUSE?
we dont have have a branch in Orlu or ondo, but with the internet you can place your order anywhere and it will be excuted. The minimum amount is N100k , but if you have shares worth that amount we can open the account for you. You can track your portfolio online with us, we offer daily market report and research tools. well for oando, i believe at N13 it is a good price but more of a long term , considering its recent acquistion of conocophilips and its successful listing of Oando energy resources on the Toronto stock Exchange and aggressive diversification, it is posed to give higher return to shareholders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
stockish: i ve checked my p.o box many times for uba dividend to no avail. Do u mean by post or edividend?
buy post, give it two weeks or one month from now and go back to your box and se if it is there. pls stockbull and you is it the same mother?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=FINMGR]
we dont have have a branch in Orlu or ondo, but with the internet you can place your order anywhere and it will be excuted. The minimum amount is N100k , but if you have shares worth that amount we can open the account for you. You can track your portfolio online with us, What of nnewi?, the 100k are u going to use it to buy a stock for me? or just to open account? what if after i open the account with u can u use #5000 to buy any stock 4 me?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uuspace(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hello Ihedioroanma,

Summit fincance company has an office at Onitsha and PH,as well as lagos and abauja.I believe Onistha is close enough to your Nnewi.You can open an account with them with any amount of money.The money will be used to purchase shares for you,no charge for account opening.

Though you cannot track you portfolio with them,but you can track it though CSCS

I hope this is helpful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
uuspace: Hello Ihedioroanma,

Summit fincance company has an office at Onitsha and PH,as well as lagos and abauja.I believe Onistha is close enough to your Nnewi.You can open an account with them with any amount of money.

I hope this is helpful
thank's my brother, are u useing it? how many yrs now are they in the business? there is a broker that told me he dont use any thing below #200,000 to buy a stock for investor, hope this one can talk from #5,000 up?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FINMGR: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=ihedioramma][/quote] Yes the money will be in your account, you can buy stocks of N5,000 from it and have N95,000 in your account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FINMGR: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
STOCK MARKET REPORT 22-03-2013
INDEX PLUMMETS 0.62% ON PROFIT TAKING
Trading activities on the floor of the Nigerian bourse resumed the week on a negative note as major indices dipped. The downturn in the market followed losses recorded in shares of Nigerian Breweries, Flourmills and Nestle Plc. Amid increase in total volume of shares traded, both the All Share Index and Market Capitalization declined by 0.62% each as they closed the day at 38,090.74 points and N12, 063 trillion respectively against 38,328.29 points and 12,138 trillion recorded last Friday. Similarly, total value of traded equities slumped by 4.97% while volume appreciated 30.32%. In all investors traded a total of 509,495,575 million ordinary shares valued at N2, 714 billion in 5,764 deals as against a previous 390,962,877 million shares worth N2, 856 billion traded in 5,426 deals.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
FINMGR: Yes the money will be in your account, you can buy stocks of N5,000 from it and have N95,000 in your account.
WHAT IS THERE %? WHAT IF I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT AND I GAVE THEM 5K CAN THEY BUY IT? like say you buy oando at 13*20000 what will be the money% i will pay?if i ask u to buy or sell my stock how many days will it talk?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
ihedioramma: WHAT IS THERE %? WHAT IF I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT AND I GAVE THEM 5K CAN THEY BUY IT? like say you buy oando at 13*20000 what will be the money% i will pay?if i ask u to buy or sell my stock how many days will it talk?

Bro why not you check out Meritrade.com , I use then and the are good buy with your limit and sell when you want them to sell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nnana4top: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
ihedioramma: WHAT IS THERE %? WHAT IF I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT AND I GAVE THEM 5K CAN THEY BUY IT? like say you buy oando at 13*20000 what will be the money% i will pay?if i ask u to buy or sell my stock how many days will it talk?
we buy immediately, but sales you get your money in 3 days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uuspace(m): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
ihedioramma: thank's my brother, are u useing it? how many yrs now are they in the business? there is a broker that told me he dont use any thing below #200,000 to buy a stock for investor, hope this one can talk from #5,000 up?

They have been in operation for over 7 yrs,u can check their website for more information and their addresses.

My advise deal with institutions not individuals.You can go to any of their offices close to you ,know the people that work there,from the managers down,before you go online
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
ugodre:

I have joined already bro. tnx
I Am A Witness!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
soloniger:
I Am A Witness!
And u're who on SMN?
Ah......... Oga Solo no vex. Dirty been dey my eyes when I asked the above question.
I don dey see well well now.
Sorry oohhh, no vex for ur boys.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oga B2bR and Madam Mercy, una neva dream again? It has tey wey una dream last for here. Abeg make una try dream tonite and tell us the stocks to buy tomorror.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hi Every1, please i want to change my broker, how do i go about it?
Do i need to open another CSCS account with the new broker or can i move my current CSCS account to the new broker(Meritrade).
Thanks for your help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:49am On Jul 23, 2013
9free:
And u're who on SMN?
Ah......... Oga Solo no vex. Dirty been dey my eyes when I asked the above question.
Hmmm!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2013
anyanwu58: Hi Every1, please i want to change my broker, how do i go about it?
Do i need to open another CSCS account with the new broker or can i move my current CSCS account to the new broker(Meritrade).
Thanks for your help.
plsss urgent answer to this question is needed... Oga frond, Elai etc .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2013
What is wrong with Gsk uk, they want to acquire 75% of the stock at N48 and they are insisting in going ahead with it. Why cant they N62 per unit or at wost N60 per unit.http://www.moneyhub.net/scripts/cgiip.wsc/globalone/htm/news_article.r?vcnews-id=1086102
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2013
9free:
And u're who on SMN?
matured response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cometozizo(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2013
Which site did you get this details on candlestick , please share d site as it will informative .
question: NSE All Share Index -Monthly Candlestick, 2006 to 2013. The cycle is about to repeat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2013
Josh121:

Bro why not you check out Meritrade.com , I use then and the are good buy with your limit and sell when you want them to sell
GIVE ME THERE ADDRESS IN ANAMBRA,ONDO AND PH?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2013
nnana4top: we buy immediately, but sales you get your money in 3 days
THANK'S.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2013
HELLO 9FREE THAT STOCK IS LIVING CARPARK WITH A GOOD BUS WHY NOT GO WITH IT? OR ARE YOU IN THE BUS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FINMGR: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2013
ileman:

pls when is their close of register/ payment date

Honeywell Flourmill Plc-
Qualification date: Sept 6, 2013
Closure date: Sept 9, 2013
Payment date: Sept 25, 2013
AGM date: Sept 24,2013
AGM Venue: Civic Centre, Ozumba mbadiwe street, VI
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2013
Josh121:

Do you know their headoffice address pls?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2013
ihedioramma: HELLO 9FREE THAT STOCK IS LIVING CARPARK WITH A GOOD BUS WHY NOT GO WITH IT? OR ARE YOU IN THE BUS?
Bros, it depends on my broker now oohhh. Hopefully, at the end of today trading session I go siddon for the seat wey dey behind you inside the bus.
You know una wey dey use Abgero brokers dey always first us enter Bus for NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2013
veeco vee: Do you know their headoffice address pls?
Why all these questions na? Just follow this link: www.meritrade.com and read for urselves what they have got to offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2013
ihedioramma: GIVE ME THERE ADDRESS IN ANAMBRA,ONDO AND PH?
My Oga, you don pass this level nah........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godsfavson: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Pls Ogas in the house. can u educate me on the implications of closure date and payment date as regards dividend payments and bonuses.. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (7784) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), NL1960, 222Martins(m), kaykehin, Emeka1441, Redoil, jaybee3(m), USAfall2024, chillykelly86(m), Willie2015, ololufemi, Mfunkynation(m), TLAX and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.