Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70026 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: I think its possible to get really really angry at Nigerian women in general without ever being emotionally hurt by one in real life. The internet alone turned me from a dude who used to 'praise black women' into a man who absolutely detests them. Once you get enough information you will realize that they are not victims and are just as bad as the men are, if not worse.

As for what cap28 was saying, it has some truth to it but its not the rule. The worst i have ever been 'hurt' by a women was being put in the friend-zone in highschool. I haven't been put through the tribulations most of these other men have. The key factor is information, when you look at the dating scene with a developed sense of logic and reasoning skills it will annoy you. Any intelligent man looking at this post should be angry, in the OP's mind its ok for multiple men to show her love with gifts and money while she disregards their feelings and emotions. Basically she wants us to treat her like a diamond while she treats us like dirt. Does that seem fair to you?

Thats the problem with manginas, they have a female belief system and thought process while still having masculine chivalry. That is how blatantly unfair laws like the child support system got passed

and cap28, have you ever wondered why so many of our Nigerian brothers are angry? I bet ur single mother never told you that wink

Still whining huh! its obvious you've been let down ad nauseam by various women - perhaps you need to do a little soul searching.

are you one of those weak men who seek out trophy girlfriends in order to prop up your fragile ego - remember that in order to retain a trophy girlfriend you must have money and status and at least two of the following :

good looks
sense of humour
caring attitude

dont ever delude yourself into thinking that a trophy woman in the western world will bother with you if you dont have any of the above.

maybe your real problem is that you are focusing on superficial and fake women who quite frankly prefer men with status and money.

if you are living in a delusional world like sagamite you can carry on chasing shadows but if you want to be happy in life you need to go for women with a similar outlook on life as yourself.

You need to stop being bitter and learn to study women, men who care about women are not manginas they are smart and decent men who know what is important - would you call mark zuckerberg a mangina ? a young man who married his harvard class mate who is not exactly a beauty queen? why didnt he kick her to the kerb and look for a playboy centrefold ?
imagine if your dad had the attitude you are exhibiting on this forum how many women of your mum's generation would be married? do you think men of that generation did not chase women and show them chivalry and respect?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ripo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
elampiro: I can't believe this thing went on to 23 pages. I left when it was on page 8.

The OP should also realise that in those days, women were virgins or it was almost certain that you are chasing a chaste/fresh woman. If she keeps you for 7 years, you eventually end up being the first person entering her. Nowadays, if a girl is playing hard on you, she is may most probably be having at least someone else she 'deposits' her emotions. So the waiting guy is the mugu.
Funny, but true
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

The whole "you have been hurt by women and you are bitter and can't forgive" is suppose to be an indirect attack at your masculinity so you keep quiet and stop complaining about the obvious.

When it comes to psychology, I am smarter than these foools and they can never win in that.

Manginas hardly get any action. If they are lucky to get and are not thrown in friend zone where they can be utilised as praise-singers, it is the few leftover of Alpha Males, or the ugly insecure girls, they get. And they work harder and longer for even those inferior batch.

Women will always be women. Part of the fundamental of this being a woman is "emotional, inconsistency, illogical, selfish and wanting a challenge". Be a cretin and convince yourself they are not what they are while kissing their arsse OR be dumb to not know "never believe what they say, believe what they do". That is your moronic wahala.

masculinity? you wouldnt recognise masculinity if it slapped you in the face!

like i said any id.iot can stick his di.ck into a hole but not every thing with a di.ck qualifies as a man.

real men dont whine and cry like little bitche.s because things are not going the way the want,real men are stoic in the face of disappointment not bitter, abusive and unhinged like you, you need to learn self restraint- the one thing you need to do right now is reappraise your situation and become more reflective, for example you need to start asking yourself why you can't find a fulfilling and happy relationship - it is emotionally and sex.ually unhealthy for men as well as women to have numerous sex.ual partners - you need to fix up my friend!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by zubbainno123: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Cuz we r in pusuit of money
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by imotondo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
Let december pass first.maybe by february,i'll give ur suggestion a trial wink
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

Still whining huh! its obvious you've been let down ad nauseam by various women - perhaps you need to do a little soul searching.

are you one of those weak men who seek out trophy girlfriends in order to prop up your fragile ego - remember that in order to retain a trophy girlfriend you must have money and status and at least two of the following :

good looks
sense of humour
caring attitude

dont ever delude yourself into thinking that a trophy woman in the western world will bother with you if you dont have any of the above.

maybe your real problem is that you are focusing on superficial and fake women who quite frankly prefer men with status and money.

if you are living in a delusional world like sagamite you can carry on chasing shadows but if you want to be happy in life you need to go for women with a similar outlook on life as yourself.

You need to stop being bitter and learn to study women, men who care about women are not manginas they are smart and decent men who know what is important - would you call mark zuckerberg a mangina ? a young man who married his harvard class mate who is not exactly a beauty queen? why didnt he kick her to the kerb and look for a playboy centrefold ?
imagine if your dad had the attitude you are exhibiting on this forum how many women of your mum's generation would be married? do you think men of that generation did not chase women and show them chivalry and respect?

Look at this person, he confirmed what I said. grin grin grin grin grin grin

While some of us get the trophy, you end up with the scrags that are grateful to get any man. grin grin grin grin

I bet the scrags that you go for, and work hard to get and keep, themselves give you a hard time.

What do you know about pulling women? grin grin grin grin grin You cannot even pull fellis. grin

cap28:

masculinity? you wouldnt recognise masculinity if it slapped you in the face!

like i said any id.iot can stick his di.ck into a hole but not every thing with a di.ck qualifies as a man.

real men dont whine and cry like little bitche.s because things are not going the way the want,real men are stoic in the face of disappointment not bitter, abusive and unhinged like you, you need to learn self restraint- the one thing you need to do right now is reappraise your situation and become more reflective, for example you need to start asking yourself why you can't find a fulfilling and happy relationship - it is emotionally and sex.ually unhealthy for men as well as women to have numerous sex.ual partners - you need to fix up my friend!

Well you are a well trained mugu person, so I do admit you are a "real man". grin grin grin grin grin

God forbid I am a real man. I am Alpha male. grin

Alpha males tell women what to do otherwise they should know where to go. And most women love it. They want to date such people, not be friends with them. grin

Be stoic, foool! And be asking yourself what is wrong with you, dumbo. More scrags are coming your pathetic way, dumb doormat. grin

The last time aI checked with my doctor, she said I was fit and ready after her check up on my body. I am entitled and capable of handling multiple women. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
@Sagamite: It amazes me why you are still answering Cap28?... the guy is the definition of the REAL MAN! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pleep(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

good looks
sense of humour
caring attitude

You actually are starting to sound alot like Mrs Chima. Its funny how you are accusing men of being 'hurt' by women, but you sound exactly like a woman who has been hurt by men. Your female relatives have subconsciously imparted the angry black woman belief system on you and now your are acting it out. Anyway, like i said earlier i have no problems with women in real life, i have an awesome girlfriend who is smart interesting and everything else. Beautiful too, But she is not a trophy. I would't want a trophy, a trophy wife is a parasite that doesn't contribute anything to your life but sex.

But the fact of the matter is many women are displaying behavior that is disfunctional and people have the right to call them out.

The difference between me and you is, when i look at a bitter angry black woman i don't see my mother, i see a disgrace to her. Of course i respect and admire what Zuckerburg did, but the thing men like you don't understand is that not every woman deserves our respect, just as not every man deserves theirs. If this concept is too much for you you might as well put your balls and your logic on the shelf.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Look at this person, he confirmed what I said. grin grin grin grin grin grin

While some of us get the trophy, you end up with the scrags that are grateful to get any man. grin grin grin grin

I bet the scrags that you go for, and work hard to get and keep, themselves give you a hard time.

What do you know about pulling women? grin grin grin grin grin You cannot even pull fellis. grin

Well you are a well trained mugu person, so I do admit you are a "real man". grin grin grin grin grin

God forbid I am a real man. I am Alpha male. grin

Alpha males tell women what to do otherwise they should know where to go. grin

Be stoic, foool! And be asking yourself what is wrong with you, dumbo. More scrags are coming your pathetic way, dumb doormat. grin

The last time aI checked with my doctor, she said I was fit and ready after her check up on my body. I am entitled and capable of handling multiple women. grin

*cough* have you finished your delusional rant?

An alpha male:

a good looking man with an athletic build, high socio economic status, self assured and usually able to date any woman he likes.

Now my dear Sagamite which part of that definition do you not understand - how in your wildest dreams can you imagine that that definition applies to you

lets take a look:

good looks? zero
athletic build? zero
economic status ? zero
able to date any woman of his choice - your bitter rantings all over this site are testament to the fact that you are struggling to find any kind of woman to date you, as i said earlier - men with all of the above attributes do not spend hours upon hours online ranting and raving about how shi.tty women are they simply go out there knowing the world is their oyster and indulge!!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Ilekokonit: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Personally. I don't tell a woman more than once that I fancy her. If after telling her of my feelings and intentions the first time and she is playing hard to get, I lose interest and delete her phone number to prevent me calling her and if she is interested in me, she will then call me and if not, "Nothing spoil" as she is not the only woman in the world so why should I tell her more than once that I like her

I just can't stand the bulls.hit mind games and hoops that some women put up. I don't have that patience. Once I've genuinely told you my heart felt intentions the first time, there is no need repeating myself and you can carry your devilish mind games to another man as I am no longer interested.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
ten signs that you are not an alpha male:

10. You Let Her Pay For Dinner
9. You Never Apologize, Even When You're Wrong
8. You suck up to leaders and seek their approval
7. You Gossip
6. You Panic In A Crisis
5. You Act Before You Think
4. You Blame Others
3. You Lie
2. You Betray Others To Get Ahead
1. You Bully People

Sagamite i can quite confidently say despite the fact that my only contact with you has been online that all of the above apply to you.

http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/dating/top-10-signs-youre-not-an-alpha-male_10.html

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pleep(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
11. you read the list.
12. you attempt to learn from the list/avoid the behaviors.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141063891&page=1 (this is where he originally got the link from)

The alpha male is not supposed to be a 'good person'. The human eqivalent of an alpha male is a P.I.M.P

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by BigBossMan(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni: Have you ever played hide and seek? If you have, then you know that once the person has been found by the finder its not the end of the game. The person found must run and the finder would have to pursue until they have caught them. Then and only then is the the game over.

I have noticed a trend among a lot of men. They have become so lazy that they do not bother chasing the girl they love. The saying "ah... its just a girl, they are many more out there" and "she's playing hard to get, i cant be bothered and she's not the only beautiful girl out there anyway" have become so popular among men especially black men.

What happened to the value of chasing a woman? Why has it become so worthless and looked down upon. Would men of today have survived many years ago. Men in those days didn't complain when they pursued the girl they loved, in many cases suffered in the hands of the girls family and then paid a massive amount to have her as his wife. Today it's a lot easier yet men are not willing or should I say are too lazy to pursue the woman of their dreams. Oh i forgot... there are too many fishes in sea. Why bother right?

Men, we love to be pursued and conquered by you. Why do you all think the stories of Cinderella, Snow white, Rapunzel and the like are so loved by girls? They all had one thing in common. A prince who not only found them but also fought for them. Trust me we love to be chased and caught by you.

If you are not serious with the girl then don't bother. But, if you do love her don't allow you friends to push you to get over her after she has rejected you twice. Try a little harder than twicesmiley. I noticed white guys have always chased me fervently. But when it comes to black men, even though they profess to loving me so deeply they don't bother if i don't respond to them after a specific time. If any race of man on earth should know how to pursue a woman fervently until he captures her it should be a black man because thats what you fathers and grand fathers did. It's in your DNA smiley So now, what are you waiting for? Get started!

THE TRUTH IS THAT OUR VALUE SYSTEM HAS CHANGED!
MOST GIRLS ARE VERY CHEAP NOWADAYS.
A LADY OF SUBSTANCE WILL BE CHASED ANYTIME ANY DAY
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: 11. you read the list.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141063891&page=1

The alpha male is not supposed to be a 'good person'. The modern eqivalent of an alpha male is a P.I.M.P

never said he was - i was just clarifyign the definition for the delusional sagamite.

i wouldnt describe an alpha male as a p..imp - however alpha males have a lot of positive qualities eg natural leadership qualities, chivalry, stoicism, self control, charisma - remember to be an alpha male you must be the kind of man that people respect and look up to.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

*cough* have you finished your delusional rant?

An alpha male:

a good looking man with an athletic build, high socio economic status, self assured and usually able to date any woman he likes.

Now my dear Sagamite which part of that definition do you not understand - how in your wildest dreams can you imagine that that definition applies to you

lets take a look:

person, why are you defining me? grin grin grin

Can you see how you are the diametrical opposite of the definition? Fellis had to disown you right in public. grin grin grin grin grin grin

cap28: ten signs that you are not an alpha male:

10. You Let Her Pay For Dinner
9. You Never Apologize, Even When You're Wrong
8. You suck up to leaders and seek their approval
7. You Gossip
6. You Panic In A Crisis
5. You Act Before You Think
4. You Blame Others
3. You Lie
2. You Betray Others To Get Ahead
1. You Bully People

Sagamite i can quite confidently say despite the fact that my only contact with you has been online that all of the above apply to you.

http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/dating/top-10-signs-youre-not-an-alpha-male_10.html

person, cut the moronic rants.

When will your failed education teach you to know how to produce "facts" and not opinions pulled from the labyrinth of arsses? grin

And you blame the WHITE MAN for you failing in life? grin grin grin grin

pleep: 11. you read the list.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141063891&page=1 (this is where he originally got the link from)

The alpha male is not supposed to be a 'good person'. The human eqivalent of an alpha male is a P.I.M.P

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The person post opinions of some mooron and holds it as God's own truth without any academic research? grin

I actually don't click on shyt he puts down because I don't really have much regards for mentally deranged people. grin grin grin

cap28:

never said he was - i was just clarifyign the definition for the delusional sagamite.

i wouldnt describe an alpha male as a p..imp - however alpha males have a lot of positive qualities eg natural leadership qualities, chivalry, stoicism, self control, charisma - remember to be an alpha male you must be the kind of man that people respect and look up to.

Did you pull all that from your arsse? grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite and cap28

Love nwatintin.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ilekokonit: Personally. I don't tell a woman more than once that I fancy her. If after telling her of my feelings and intentions the first time and she is playing hard to get, I lose interest and delete her phone number to prevent me calling her and if she is interested in me, she will then call me and if not, "Nothing spoil" as she is not the only woman in the world so why should I tell her more than once that I like her

I just can't stand the bulls.hit mind game and hoops that some women put up. I don't have that patience. Once I've genuinely told you my heart felt intentions the first time, there is no need repeating myself and you can carry your devilish mind games to another man as I am no longer interested.

I thought this guy was a chic.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ChopUrMoni: By now you have gotten your answer to your question if you remove your emotions and analyze the general trend of the replies from men which is: things have changed, feminism has equated men with women so NO Modern Day Well Adjusted Man would chase women, instead he persists 2,3 0r 4 times then HE MOVES ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by A40(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
kalufelix: u claim u dont knw the meanin of the ID yet u rephrased to smth dat is more suitable 4 yhu because p-square actually sang 'chop ma moni' nat 'chop ur moni'
by the way who spelt it 4 u without tellin u the meanin or did psquare sing the song with subtitle
mayb nat spelt correctly but dat statement contains 2 english words or is it the corrupt english(chop) dat u dont undastand

LIAR!!
Lol. Hilarious! Not even liquor would get the truth out of some of these girls I tell u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Buktol(f): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
luizworld:
grin Lol. No time
**** bcoz many of them are Lazy broke ass* nd many believe all woman is all abt money* but I wud say dia are still miss/mrs independent** so mak dem wait till they clock 50yrs waiting to get rich so as to please a woman*
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
Buktol: **** bcoz many of them are Lazy broke ass* nd many believe all woman is all abt money* but I wud say dia are still miss/mrs independent** so mak dem wait till they clock 50yrs waiting to get rich so as to please a woman*

No man waits till 50 years to get rich to please a woman! Most guys just do NOT spend unnecessarily time chasing one woman! If a Man approached 100 women, he would get one woman to say yes and agree to date him, f.u*c.k him and marry him! The strategy we men take is to limit the number of attempts to 2,3 or 4 and then ON TO THE NEXT ONE. This strategy always pays for men...

It is 1 billion times better than being on a girls case for too long!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 401kk: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

good looks
sense of humour
caring attitude

Why should men study women, do women study men? Do women even care about men? WTF!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pimplucious: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
luizworld:
grin Lol. No time

Time wey dey no even correct
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pimplucious: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Hehehe lol grin grin. Whats handle Your advive is not needed. I dont need ur promotion but thanks for the offer. It would have been appreciated if i didnt have men lining up from the east to the west and north to south. tongue

Ahn ahn, Nepa put wire for there ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by chrisley024(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
401kk:
Why should men study women, do women study men? Do women even care about men? WTF!
They do oo! Even more dan most men cos they r more concerned abt r/ship
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 2good(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

I DONT want a man chasing my virginity. I want a man to chase me! All my friends who are virgins have ended up marrying white men because a lot of you guys can not see beyond the physic of a woman. You want to know whether she is a virgin before you chase her. Those are not the kind of men we want! We want men who see's pass out physical attributes and look deeper into our heart. I must that's why many guys with this mindset end up with girls that have been around the block simply because you REFUSE to see beyond the physical attributes.
You have a big inferioty complex problem with you race. Deal with that problem fast

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
Are You An Alpha Male Or A Bully?

Two guys both work at the same corporation. Both are in middle management. Both are decisive, and both seem confident. But one is an Alpha Male, and the other is a Bully.

How can you tell the difference? Is it possible you yourself are one or the other and don't even realize it? Why should you even care?

Well, to be perfectly blunt about it, true Alpha Male guys almost invariably end up with the most desirable women. Women almost always look for Alpha guys for fun and, also, for long-term relationships and even marriage. But a Bully, although he may succeed for a while, will eventually show his true colors, and that gorgeous woman who fell for him initially dumps him and goes off to find a genuine Alpha Male.

Another reason to pay attention: Alpha Males are true leaders. Most Bullies are actually cowards hiding behind an aggressive facade. An Alpha Male is a problem solver. A Bully causes the problem. Which one do you think is more likely to get promoted to a higher position at his job?

For these two reasons alone, it may be worth your while to decide if you are a Bully or an Alpha Male. Let's look at each of them at work:
Scene One:
At a staff meeting chaired by a Bully, a junior staffer makes a blunder in his presentation. The Bully ridicules him, calls him stupid, tells him loudly he may not be on the team much longer if he doesn't shape up -- all in front of everyone present at the meeting.

The Alpha Male calmly corrects his factual error, moves on, takes him aside later and explains in detail where exactly the staffer went wrong, how to fix the problem for future, and answers his questions about how to do his job better.

What's the difference?

The Bully always seeks the limelight. He tries to dominate every scene and uses abusive, loud language and aggressive body language to intimidate.

The Alpha Male looks at the job at hand and takes the most direct route to getting it done while always being respectful. Self-image doesn't cross his mind.
Scene Two:
A few guys get together for lunch. The Bully does most of the talking.

The Alpha Male mostly listens and keeps his own counsel.

What's the difference?

For The Bully, it's all about himself and his successes because he cares desperately about whether he is impressing people. He is always worrying about his image.

Alphas don't need to impress anyone. It never even occurs to them to do it.

Scene Three:
As leader of a project team, a Bully dictates his demands, refuses to hear input from team members and threatens dire consequences if his demands are not met. Morale of the team plummets, as guys feel it's a shut-up-and-do-as-you're-told environment.

An Alpha Male leader explains goals, assigns tasks, solicits input from his troops, and leads by example. He assesses the situation and goes directly toward making it happen. Team morale is high, as guys feel they are on a winning team.

What's the difference?

The Bully makes it hard for others to function. Everything a Bully does and says has this question behind it: "What will it do for my image?" Everything else is secondary. Thus, he not only is a pain to work for, but he actually robs the corporation of the full functioning abilities of all the workers he intimidates.

Discover if you're an alpha male or a bully...

Read more: http://uk.askmen.com/money/career_400/471_are-you-an-alpha-male-or-a-bully.html#ixzz2FoyS7nGt

http://uk.askmen.com/money/career_400/471_are-you-an-alpha-male-or-a-bully.html

sagamite you know which category you belong to.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
GuIlty of what?...
SniperInADiaper:

Gbam!

Am guilty embarassed
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2012
cap28:

sagamite you know which category you belong to.

person, never bring these kinds of academic "facts" here again. It exposes your failed educational background and don't blame the white man for that, you are just dumb. grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pleep(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2012
The alpha male is a bully... i don't know where ppl get this idea that the alpha is supposed to be this nice chivalrous individual. If you look at wild animals, like lions, the alpha simply lets the females do all the hunting while he chills, basically like a P.I.M.P. This is a lion who dominates and kills weaker males while procreating with numerous women, until a younger stronger male kills him. This whole idea of the "alpha" in humans is simply a way to explain the primal attraction many women have towards men who display negative and aggressive characteristics.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by charlexarmani(m): 1:02am On Dec 23, 2012
Abi we don turn dogs cos even dog self dey tire.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2012
pleep: The alpha male is a bully... i don't know where ppl get this idea that the alpha is supposed to be this nice chivalrous individual. If you look at wild animals, like lions, the alpha simply lets the females do all the hunting while he chills, basically like a P.I.M.P. This is a lion who dominates and kills weaker males while procreating with numerous women, until a younger stronger male kills him. This whole idea of the "alpha" in humans is simply a way to explain the primal attraction many women have towards men who display negative and aggressive characteristics.

The person got the opinions of one urban, university drop-out from some website and posted it as some kind of "fact"! grin grin grin grin grin

That is the calibre of the kinds of person I have to bring myself down to insult on NL. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.