Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70135 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Foool, just tell us where you got your well-known "facts" from.

Did you pull it from your arsse?

no i have a brain and i have life experience, i have come across so many losers like you who hate women and go out of their way to try and hurt women, "men" and i use that word very loosely when referring to neanderthals like you are like wounded animals - angry, rage filled and dangerous, women have fcked up your heads so badly that all you think about is REVENGE for the pain you are experiencing. Many black men who live in the west are emasculated because white society does not allow you to be men, the white man holds all the aces because he dictates who is allowed to get a job , who can make money,who can become successful, in other words the black man is living in a world where he has no control over his destiny, many weak men (like you) seek other ways to display their non existent power - being powerless many weak black men like yourself pick on an easy target - the black woman - its easy to exert power over the black woman because she is equally a victim of the same power structure that is victimising you.

you are a coward - why? because cowards only pick on those weaker than themselves, try standign up to the person who has deprived you of being able to provide for your family by witholding jobs, education and opportunities from you.

weak man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

no i have a brain and i have life experience, i have come across so many losers like you who hate women and go out of their way to try and hurt women, "men" and i use that word very loosely when referring to neanderthals like you are like wounded animals - angry, rage filled and dangerous, women have fcked up your heads so badly that all you think about is REVENGE for the pain you are experiencing. Many black men who live in the west are emasculated because white society does not allow you to be men, the white man holds all the aces because he dictates who is allowed to get a job , who can make money,who can become successful, in other words the black man is living in a world where he has no control over his destiny, many weak men (like you) seek other ways to display their non existent power - being powerless many weak black men like yourself pick on an easy target - the black woman - its easy to exert power over the black woman because she is equally a victim of the same power structure that is victimising you.

you are a coward - why? because cowards only pick on those weaker than themselves, try standign up to the person who has deprived you of being able to provide for your family by witholding jobs, education and opportunities from you.

weak man.

You are a person!

The way you talk it is obvious from how you pull "facts" from your arsse and the rubbish you chat that:

- You are poorly educated.
- You don't know women, maybe because of the low intellect and lack of experience.
- You date ugly or old women. They tend to be more level headed.
- Your women get boned by bad boys like me behind your back while you are priding your daft arsse that they like the way you treat them. grin

And the mental patient goes back to his "blame the white man" for all my failures retardation. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHITE MAN!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by LesbianBoy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

The way you talk it is obvious from how you pull "facts" from your arsse and the rubbish you chat that:

- You don't know women, maybe because of the low intellect and lack of experience.
- Your women get boned by bad boys like me behind your back while you are priding your daft arsse that they like the way you treat them. grin

And the mental patient goes back to his "blame the white man" for all my failures retardation. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHITE MAN!!! grin
Sagamite bro, cap28 is a girl not guy!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

WHITE MAN!!! grin

Having a conversation with you is as futile as tryign to have a conversation with an orangutan - you are so st.upid, angry and bitter that it is impossible to get through to you - i really do pity you, because there is no half decent self respecting woman on this planet that will ever give you more than 5 seconds of her time, you have absolutely nothing to offer any woman other than pure bile and bitter hopelessness - good luck in your search for a woman.

rest assured that your pool of available women are limited to hungry, ignorant nigerian women trapped in poverty in nigeria and desperate for a meal ticket out of the hellhole known as nigeria. As far as meeting let alone dating any half way decent woman in the western world forget it mate you do not have what it takes.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by chikeorji123(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
@SAGAMITE & CAP28

Guys is okey pls we have enough war going on all over places and moreover l see both of you as mature guy why this?.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
chikeorji123: @SAGAMITE & CAP28

Guys is okey pls we have enough war going on all over places and moreover l see both of you as mature guy why this?.

bros - no worries am out - have a nice day cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Sagamite bro, cap28 is a girl not guy!

You mean it is a He-She? shocked
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

Having a conversation with you is as futile as tryign to have a conversation with an orangutan - you are so st.upid, angry and bitter that it is impossible to get through to you - i really do pity you, because there is no half decent self respecting woman on this planet that will ever give you more than 5 seconds of her time, you have absolutely nothing to offer any woman other than pure bile and bitter hopelessness - good luck in your search for a woman.

rest assured that your pool of available women are limited to hungry, ignorant nigerian women trapped in poverty in nigeria and desperate for a meal ticket out of the hellhole known as nigeria. As far as meeting let alone dating any half way decent woman in the western world forget it mate you do not have what it takes.

Mental case, are you a man or a woman?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Mental case, are you a man or a woman?

you might want to ask your mum cos last night she gave me a well deserved blow.. job.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

you might want to ask your mum cos last night she gave me a well deserved blow.. job.

Ah!!! Your mother gave you licky-licky? grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Ah!!! Your mother gave you licky-licky? grin
[quote author=Sagamite]

no your own mother gagged on my balls and i urinated in her mouth - i must say she really helps me get rid of stress - thanks boy for having a hoe as a mum cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28: no your own mother gagged on my balls and i urinated in her mouth - i must say she really helps me get rid of stress - thanks boy for having a hoe as a mum

Wow! The shyt you do with your mother must have really fcked you up to the point you don't even know if you are a guy or a girl. grin

Did you also blame the white man for her putting your stuff in her mouth? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Wow! The shyt you do with your mother must have really fcked you up to the point you don't even know if you are a guy or a girl. grin

Did you also blame the white man for her putting your stuff in her mouth? grin

no i was too busy jizzing all over your mum's face.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

no i was too busy jizzing all over your mum's face.

You mother fcked you up so much you are now like this? grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Control of the relationship.

If she does not like that, she can take a fcking hike.

Wanting to always have your way regardless of whether your partner is happy or not.

Classic characteristic of a sadist.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
ypzilanti:

I would not say control, but most guys want a woman who will allow them to have the final say on many things. Note, that I used the word 'allow'. Of course your guy has to earn this right during courtship. But no woman should marry a man she does not respect enough to defer to on things he feels strongly about. It's a recipe for failed marriages.

It's fine for the woman to defer to the man on things he feels strongly about.
As long as the man is also prepared to defer to the woman on things she feels strongly about.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

Wanting to always have your way regardless of whether your partner is happy or not.

Classic characteristic of a sadist.

You sure have the logical process of a woman with your "interpretations".

2 in a roll now.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

no i have a brain and i have life experience, i have come across so many losers like you who hate women and go out of their way to try and hurt women, "men" and i use that word very loosely when referring to neanderthals like you are like wounded animals - angry, rage filled and dangerous, women have fcked up your heads so badly that all you think about is REVENGE for the pain you are experiencing. many weak men (like you) seek other ways to display their non existent power - being powerless many weak black men like yourself pick on an easy target - the black woman - its easy to exert power over the black woman because she is equally a victim of the same power structure that is victimising you.

weak man.

Sis, you were a bit harsh with your post grin, you didn't have to call him names lipsrsealed

But seriously sometimes I wonder about that Sagamite, why is forgiving the woman that broke his heart and hurt him so difficult for him?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
Strange!!!
A Poster named 'Chopurmoni' starting a thread about men not pursuing women like in the old days.
How can we pursue nowadays women when all they want is to 'Chop our money'
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You sure have the logical process of a woman with your "interpretations".

2 in a roll now.

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You mother fcked you up so much you are now like this? grin grin grin

pete burns -the guy you posted has got more intelligence in his little finger than you will ever have in a million years :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86p6xQmIOU8
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

Sis, you were a bit harsh with your post grin, you didn't have to call him names lipsrsealed

But seriously sometimes I wonder about that Sagamite, why is forgiving the woman that broke his heart and hurt him so difficult for him?

Correction: not woman, 113 women.

They fcked me and left me high and dry. I can never forgive them. cheesy grin

I am a very bitter man for such unfair treatment. angry
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

pete burns -the guy you posted has got more intelligence in his little finger than you will ever have in a million years :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86p6xQmIOU8

Intelligence in the world of fucktards and parental sexually abused mental patients like you. grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

i am a guy sis, but i relate to women on a deeper level because i have a lot of female friends and i am the only male in my immediate family. some id.iots think that makes me effeminate and you get some daft wanna be thugs calling me a mangina - i just laugh at them as i continue to watch as they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again with women.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Correction: not woman, 113 women.

They fcked me and left me high and dry. cheesy grin

Whatever.

Sorry that you got your heart broken sha. cry cry cry
But you should try to forgive and move on instead of seeking revenge with women that didn't hurt you.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by engrbrume(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
Why do we always refer to the times of our fathers? Do you have a post office box to receive our love letters?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

Whatever.

Sorry that you got your heart broken sha. cry cry cry
But you should try to forgive and move on instead of seeking revenge with women that didn't hurt you.

How can I forgive after 113 heart-breaks?

Can you forgive all those men that boned you and left you dry despite telling you they loved you and you were their future?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

i am a guy sis, but i relate to women on a deeper level because i have a lot of female friends and i am the only male in my immediate family. some id.iots think that makes me effeminate and you get some daft wanna be thugs calling me a mangina - i just laugh at them as i continue to watch as they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again with women.

Maybe that is why you were sexually abused. grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

You can't really blame the sexist men for having their archaic ways of thinking.
Religion has thought men to believe that they are superior to women and thought women to believe that they are inferior to men, that is why both sexes act the way they act.
It will take some time for these attitudes to fade away.

Kudos for not being one of the sexists, the world needs more of people like you smiley
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

How can I forgive after 113 heart-breaks?

Can you forgive all those men that boned you and left you dry despite telling you they loved you and you were their future?

If you got dumped 113 times then maybe you are the one with the problem.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

You can't really blame the sexist men for having their archaic ways of thinking.
Religion has thought men to believe that they are superior to women and thought women to believe that they are inferior to men, that is why both sexes act the way they act.
It will take some time for these attitudes to fade away.

Kudos for not being one of the sexists, the world needs more of people like you
smiley

As mugu friends who never get any action. grin grin grin grin

cap28:

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

If you got dumped 113 times then maybe you are the one with the problem.

No the women just don't want a good boy. angry

Wicked babes. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.