Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70136 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Maybe that is why you were sexually abused. grin

keep quiet you daft id.iot - you do not think logically.

what has being the lone male among a sea of beautiful, strong and ambitious women got to do with sex.ual abuse?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

As mugu friends who never get any action. grin grin grin grin

False.
@cap28, don't mind sagamite, the guy has a lot of delusions running around in his head.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

keep quiet you daft id.iot - you do not think logically.

what has being the lone male among a sea of beautiful, strong and ambitious women got to do with sex.ual abuse?

If they were beautiful, they will not need to sexually molest you.

fellis:

False.
@cap28, don't mind sagamite, the guy has a lot of delusions running around in his head.

Would you date him?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Would you date him?

lol
I don't know him outside Nairaland so I can't answer your question.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

If they were beautiful, they will not need to sexually molest you.

Would you date him?

more importantly the question should be: Is Sagamite dating material or just another broken down bitter man whose self esteem has been battered beyond recognition?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

lol
I don't know him outside Nairaland so I can't answer your question.

So the answer is basically "No" despite all the values he espoused? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cap28:

more importantly the question should be: Is Sagamite dating material or just another broken down bitter man whose self esteem has been battered beyond recognition?

Mugu, you see when I said you do not know women?

person, if we just use only NL, I can extrapolate that in life for every woman that you find that would date you, I will (conservatively) find a minimum of 4 that will date me. grin grin grin

And the quality would also be higher. You will get mondi_cheeks. grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by josite: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
really it bothers me that the old great art of chasing is becoming extinct and the women are to be blamed.90 percent of the prettiest black wowen today are available for immediate sex if you have good money to give out.so why bother with poems when all the babe wants is cash.and when i hav the cash why waste my time.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

So the answer is basically "No" despite all the value he espoused? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please feel free to twist my reply to give whatever interpretation you are happy with; I won't stop you. People need self delusion sometimes to retain their sanity.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
josite: really it bothers me that the old great art of chasing is becoming extinct and the women are to be blamed. 90 percent of the prettiest black wowen today are available for immediate sex if you have good money to give out.

Wow. That is some kick äss statistical findings right there

so why bother with poems when all the babe wants is cash.and when i hav the cash why waste my time.

So what you are saying is that you have no shame and sleep with whores?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

So the answer is basically "No" despite all the values he espoused? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mugu, you see when I said you do not know women?

person, if we just use only NL, I can extrapolate that in life for every woman that you find that would date you, I will (conservatively) find a minimum of 4 that will date me. grin grin grin

And the quality would also be higher. You will get mondi_cheeks. grin

so why are you STILL struggling to get a date?

if women were running you down - i can assure you, you wouldnt be on NL 24/7 - lets compare posting history - why is it that a busy playboy like you spends most of his waking hours on NL when he should be out banging all his groupies?

any answers?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

if women were running you down - i can assure you, you wouldnt be on NL 24/7 - lets compare posting history - why is it that a busy playboy like you spends most of his waking hours on NL when he should be out banging all his groupies?

any answers?

I am also curious about this.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

Please feel free to twist my reply to give whatever interpretation you are happy with; I won't stop you. People need self delusion sometimes to retain their sanity.

You couldn't even pity him and help him save a little face with "maybe", not even to talk of "I would based on what he says on NL but I would need to know him more in real life".

Stop deluding yourself. You would not touch the mentally-deranged reetard with a barge-pool.

cap28:

any answers?

person, are you espousing your moronic education's "facts" again?

Why do you think I am struglling to get a date? grin grin grin

I get a lot of dates but they just want to fck me and go. cry cry cry cry cry

I never get to be friends like you.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by kalufelix(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

shymexx... I am NOT a gold digger. I don't live in Nigeria and gold digging where i am is very uncommon. I just like the song... maybe i need to close this account and open a new one with a different name. I didn't know chopurmoni meant gold digger. What kind of trouble have i gotten my self into Pleep would not give me a break. Just because his wife used him for money and he found out she had slept with every man in town doesnt mean he should take it out on me.... Pleep GIVE ME A BREAK...
u claim u dont knw the meanin of the ID yet u rephrased to smth dat is more suitable 4 yhu because p-square actually sang 'chop ma moni' nat 'chop ur moni'
by the way who spelt it 4 u without tellin u the meanin or did psquare sing the song with subtitle
mayb nat spelt correctly but dat statement contains 2 english words or is it the corrupt english(chop) dat u dont undastand

LIAR!!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
x
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

I am also curious about this.

What makes you think I am not at my babymamas' residences when I post?

You think technological access are only in one location in the 21st century, Mrs cap28? grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You couldn't even pity him and help him save a little face with "maybe", not even to talk of "I would based on what he says on NL but I would need to know him more in real life".

Stop deluding yourself. You would not touch the mentally-deranged reetard with a barge-pool.

I gave a realistic answer; reading a person's posts on Nairaland is not enough to know whether or not you would be able to date them in real life. How do you not know this?

If I had given the'pity' answer you speak of, you would probably have said I am lying and I cannot decide that I can date him simply because I read his posts. undecided

Why does this not surprise me?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

What makes you think I am not at my babymamas' residences when I post?

You think technological access are only in one location in the 21st century, Mrs cap28? grin

You might as well be alone in your house if you can be in your baby mama's house and still be able to devote so much of your time to Nairaland and not to your non existent baby mama or your baby.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

I gave a realistic answer; reading a person's posts on Nairaland is not enough to know whether or not you would be able to date them in real life. How do you not know this?

If I had given the'pity' answer you speak of, you would probably have said I am lying and I cannot decide that I can date him simply because I read his posts. undecided

Stop deluding yourself. You would not touch him with a barge-pole.

You know he is not mentally balanced!

Cut the crap!

fellis:
Why does this not surprise me?

Abi o!!!

Women are so selfish and heartless when they want to use a good boy. angry
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

You might as well be alone in your house if you can be in your baby mama's house and still be able to devote so much of your time to Nairaland and not to your non existent baby mama or your baby.

I can multitask ..................................sexually. It is avant-garde lovemaking I am developing with women. Expert here! cool
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by zynzyn(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

Control of what? Another person's life?
So sincere men want to be in control of what their woman and chose how she lives her life for her?
Men like you will never cease to amaze me with your cruelty.

ypzilanti:

I would not say control, but most guys want a woman who will allow them to have the final say on many things. Note, that I used the word 'allow'. Of course your guy has to earn this right during courtship. But no woman should marry a man she does not respect enough to defer to on things he feels strongly about. It's a recipe for failed marriages.

@ypzilanti
THANK GOD FOR YOU! I WAS ABOUT TO BE EATEN RAW!
In case @fellis does not remember the topic, she should check it out.
Why don't men chase women like before.
Men chased women before because they were more sure of their virginity, submission and character, so the wait was worth it.
I have noticed women don't like the blunt truth. So saaaad!
You want a man to love you on your own terms. Hardly happens, unless you want a smooth heartbreaker (eventually!!)

Subconsciously, the man sees control as a guarantee of the woman's fidelity!

An honest Nigerian man typically would not allow his wife bear the name Omosexy for instance (invitation to other guys). All due respect to Omotola.

Relationships are about choice. If you choose to marry a sincere man, expect some dominance traits because for instance, you bear his name!!

Anyone reading this, please confirm or destroy me if i lie!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

fine, unlike you im not so delusional that i hinge my self worth on what people say about people they have never met in real life . the fact of the matter is people can say anything online - this is virtual reality but i know reality is something you are unfamiliar with.

person, are you espousing your moronic education "facts" again?

Why do you think I am struglling to get a date? grin grin grin

I never get to be friends like you.

i dont think you're struggling - I KNOW YOU ARE STRUGGLING BRO!!

lets face it , if women were queuing around the block for you you wouldnt be on an online forum ranting bitterly about women, guys who have women running them down are way too busy for that - trust me bro - i know wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Everyone is entitled to his/ her opinion.

Am female, and I don't like being chased! You should be able to tell if you like a guy or not the first time you meet. Straight to the point.
I remember a past experience whereby this guy kept on chasing me, after refusing him and giving my reasons, he never gave up. Sending crazy text messages, calling even at odd times. I blocked his number, he use another one. He mentioned that, he realized when ladies says no, they actually don't mean it but waiting for the guy to chase them more. That day was the last day I declared him a lunatic,. WTF shocked

Ladies, forget this chase or being chased,if you like something, go for it...if you keep pretending, one day you will regret what you have missed in this life.
Let your yes be yes, and no be no.

Forget about let me think about it,(after3months, u still dey think). Abeg, life is too short !

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

fine, unlike you im not so delusional that i hinge my self worth on what people say about people they have never met online. the fact of the matter is people can say anything online - this is virtual reality but i know reality is something you are unfamiliar with.

No, you are a person with a personality that can not attract desirous comments from women.

cap28:
i dont think you're struggling - I KNOW YOU ARE STRUGGLING BRO!!

lets face it , if women were queuing around the block for you you wouldnt be on an online forum ranting bitterly about women, guys who have women running them down are way too busy for that - trust me bro - i know wink

So how did 113 girls break my heart? angry
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Stop deluding yourself. You would not touch him with a barge-pole.

You know he is not mentally balanced!

Cut the crap!
|
|
V
fellis: Please feel free to twist my reply to give whatever interpretation you are happy with; I won't stop you. People need self delusion sometimes to retain their sanity.

Abi o!!!
Women are so selfish and heartless when they want to use a good boy. angry

No one wants to be with you. The girls are not to be blamed for your aloneness grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
Vikin: Everyone is entitled to his/ her opinion.

Am female, and I don't like being chased! You should be able to tell if you like a guy or not the first time you meet. Straight to the point.
I remember a past experience whereby this guy kept on chasing me, after refusing him and giving my reasons, he never gave up. Sending crazy text messages, calling even at odd times. I blocked his number, he use another one. He mentioned that, he realized when ladies says no, they actually don't mean it but waiting for the guy to chase them more. That day was the last day I declared him a lunatic,. WTF shocked

Ladies, forget this chase or being chased,if you like something, go for it...if you keep pretending, one day you will regret what you have missed in this life.
Let your yes be yes, and no be no.

Forget about let me think about it,(after3months, u still dey think). Abeg, life is too short !

Well said!

Empathy for the psycho that was harassing you.

fellis:
No one wants to be with you. The girls are not to be blamed for your aloneness grin grin grin

Oh, God, I am so lonely! cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

I can multitask ..................................sexually. It is avant-garde lovemaking I am developing with women. Expert here! cool

lol
Having sėx while typing on Nairaland.
That is a first.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Oh, God, I am so lonely! cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Improve your personality, maybe girls will want to be with you then.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

Improve your personality, maybe girls will want to be with you then.

Okay tell me what else I could have done to not let all those 113 girls break my heart. grin grin grin grin

How can I be friends with them like cap28 is your friend? grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Sagamite:

No, you are a person with a personality that can not attract desirious comments from women.

So how did 113 girls break my heart? angry

let me guess - because you are delusional and suffering from the personality disorder known as narcisstic personality disorder?

According to Wikepedia: Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population.[2][3] First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and it is closely linked to egocentrism.

symptoms:

Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals
Exaggerating their own importance, achievements, and talents
Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
Becoming jealous easily
Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
Being obsessed with oneself
Pursuing mainly selfish goals
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Becoming easily hurt and rejected
Setting goals that are unrealistic
Wanting "the best" of everything
Appearing unemotional

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder#Symptoms

A SNAPSHOT OF THE TURMOIL RAGING INSIDE SAGAMITE'S MIND IN A FEW BULLET POINTS- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
cap28:

let me guess - because you are delusional and suffering from the personality disorder known as narcisstic personality disorder?

According to Wikepedia: Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population.[2][3] First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and it is closely linked to egocentrism.

symptoms:

Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals
Exaggerating their own importance, achievements, and talents
Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
Becoming jealous easily
Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others
Being obsessed with oneself
Pursuing mainly selfish goals
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Becoming easily hurt and rejected
Setting goals that are unrealistic
Wanting "the best" of everything
Appearing unemotional

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder#Symptoms

A SNAPSHOT OF THE TURMOIL RAGING INSIDE SAGAMITE'S MIND IN A FEW BULLET POINTS- grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you checked wiki for what your mental problems are? grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
zynzyn:
@ypzilanti
THANK GOD FOR YOU! I WAS ABOUT TO BE EATEN RAW!
In case @fellis does not remember the topic, she should check it out.
Why don't men chase women like before.
Men chased women before because they were more sure of their virginity, submission and character, so the wait was worth it.

Are the men themselves virgins?
What I don't understand is why men that are not virgins insist that women should be virgins before they will be able to marry them. The hypocrisy of some men is legendary.

I have noticed women don't like the blunt truth. So saaaad!
Your idea of 'blunt truth' is whatever opinion you are happy with grin grin

You want a man to love you on your own terms. Hardly happens, unless you want a smooth heartbreaker (eventually!!)
Love shouldn't be on the terms of a single person, it should be on the terms of both the man and the woman. Cooperation is the keyword here.

Subconsciously, the man sees control as a guarantee of the woman's fidelity!
Relationships are about choice. If you choose to marry a sincere man, expect some dominance traits because for instance, you bear his name!!

All this your misguided beliefs about how men are supposed to control women stem from your religious indoctrinations. Put religion aside and you would have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to support your opinion that men should always control women.

Lastly, women bearing the name of their husbands is not in the Bible or the Qur'an so I wonder why people still uphold this crap tradition.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by cap28: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
fellis:

lol
Having sėx while typing on Nairaland.
That is a first.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.