Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] (6435 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
We can get to discuss after each SLOT. That is, after the dude rate the wooing lines btw 1 - 10. Note, we reserved the right to deny a participant her induction. Thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
I can't stand this
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Vicky's woo looks more like a poem written to a lover and not someone you want to start a relatuinship with. It looks like what you write to someone you are already dating and you wanna so how much you care for him

Just my thoughts sha
emm Mr i would appreciate it if you stick your nose elsewhere thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Beync(f): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
~vicky~:

make dem no collect obino from you o cheesy cheesy
my sister cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
If you feel the wooing lines, please go ahead and like as they're posted. It's about FUN people. Thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: I can't stand this
grin grin grin grin
Beync:
my sister cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Obinoscopy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Beync: *Watching from sideline*
*throws banger*

Troublesome gehl grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
~vicky~:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
I see you gree-die. While we await Sijo's typings, please let ItsModella post her wooing lines to Binger. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: grin grin grin grin

hope you can stand it grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Each time I come across your posts/comments, I pretend not to see it; yet your though wish am trying to avoid keep ringing in my head......... Everyday I bury my misery in work but your thought always pulled me back......... Every night while you lay on the comfort of your bed/pillow sleeping peacefully, I lay awake thinking about you and wishing you were with me; I look out of the window, listening to the silent night, stering at the moonlight and paintning a picture of you in my mind........ The thought of you not knowing how I feel towards you paved way for hot tears to flow down my cheek...... The thought of not making my feelings for you know to you send waves of pain radiating through my skull to my heart.

Love they say is humble and out-spoken!...... How do I humble myself to tell you how i feel?, who should I ask to help me reach out to you?, who will believe me!, who will take me serious?....... Hmmmm, while poundering on these question, this wonderful opportunity presented itself. Now my mind is focused and made up to pour out my feelings and to let you know that the fear of not having you by my side from now on is taking an emotional toll on me and the sense of somthing hostile is hiting and breaking my heart.

Kunle my desire, give ears and attention to the rhythm of my heart..... I want to make your heart my home where I expect to find cozy atmosphere because there is no place like home......... Now that I'v brushed so close to you, please open your heart and let the warmth of your love flow to me..... I promise to give you comfort, and I hope you give me happiness...... I will bring joy and laughter to your heart at all time...... I want your face to be the last I will see every night before sleep calls and the first to see when sunrise.

Kunle, knowing that I'v finally goten your attention and making my feelings known to you brings a special kind of joy and arose an affacetionate passion in me....... Each time I close my eyes and think about tomorrow with you, a tidale wave of pure passion runs through my vain...... Kunle mylove, take my hand, let your heart reach out to mine, look into my eyes and tell me 'my lonelyess is over'........ Wisper 'weep no more, mylady' to my ear and slide you lips with mine.

Kunletiwoo, please be myman!

7 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Obinoscopy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
~vicky~:

make dem no collect obino from you o cheesy cheesy

Nobody is taking me from Beync, I'm right where I belong.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
Please don't let us criticise. It may lead to something else and cause people to derail.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Woooh, finally *panting heavly n wiping sweat frm fore-head*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
flanrey: Isimodella kekwanu
hahaha, you're learning some Igbo? nice.....well, I'm good, how about you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
~vicky~:

hope you can stand it grin
lol...Itsmodella might cause me to fall grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Is this what Kunletiwoo will enjoy? Damn it! Have fun reading people cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
kunletiwoo: Please don't let us criticise. It may lead to something else and cause people to derail.

please tell that fool call mynd angry

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sijo, thank you
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Obinoscopy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Choi, these ladies are too much. I'm confused, is this real? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sijo01: Woooh, finally *panting heavly n wiping sweat frm fore-head*
Sweetie, abeg pants and bra sef. You don murder the guy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: lol...Itsmodella might cause me to fall grin cheesy
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
We are waiting on Acidosis' rating on Vicky's wooing lines. Thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
~vicky~:

angry angry angry angry angry
joking!!! grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Obinoscopy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2012

Dear u did great. If I were kunle, I'd be kissing those wonderful lips where dis words originated from

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
@Vicky

WOW!! *surprised & blushing*

Baby, if you told me this to my face... I'd immediately fix a gold on your finger..not just a gold but a golden ring. You never dissapoint, u ever blazing, ever loving, if only you were my sister; then I would kiss you no matter who was watching.

Hmm... How sweet your lyrics, how fragnant your cologne, and how great your name ~V ~I ~C ~K ~ Y ! No wonder all the young men love you!

I'm just goin giv u a quarter of what you truly deserve (pls bear with me).

8.9/10

oops! too much epistle... just take me with you baby; lets run!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
~vicky~:

please tell that fool call mynd angry
swtie, he apologized already lets move on k
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:
@Vicky

WOW!! *surprised & blushing*

Baby, if you told me this to my face... I'd immediately fix a gold on your finger..not just a gold but a golden ring. You never dissapoint, u ever blazing, ever loving if only you were my sister; ,then I would kiss you no matter who was watching.

Hmm... How sweet your lyrics, how fragnant your cologne, and how great your name ~V ~I ~C ~K ~ Y ! No wonder all the young men love you!

I'm just goin giv u a quarter of what you truly deserve (pls bear with me).

8.9/10

oops! too much epistle... just take me with you baby; lets run!

good good but she dosent want to be ur sis!! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Sijo, thank you

*Kisses*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
We are waiting on Acidosis' rating on Vicky's wooing lines. Thanks smiley
Done Boss!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Access granted! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *screamed aloud* jezzzzzzzzzz! Bby please take my heart forever. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sweetie, abeg pants and bra sef. You don murder the guy grin

Murderd, nah! He will stay alive for me IJN, amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / See The Picture I Posted On Christmas Today That Got Me In Trouble (pics). / People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.