Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46718 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
Tashamania:

Hating on her bofy? This babe is a child or better still, she's without brains.
Even a child cant utter this blahah full of sh-it.
vivian chinaza:

Nne biko shut up and grow up.

Gadamn!!! grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
Tashamania:

Whatever you say, but I just thought narrating your ordeal with your boyfriend or whatever you think or imagine he was on a public forum from start to finish doesn't just make sense. Shikena.
What have I narrated here? Am I the 1st or last girl to come and talk about her relationship here? Wait a minute, was it not Vivian Chinaza who came here last week or so to talk about how she fell in love with a friend of hers?
Even when I do come back to say what happened, I won't be giving personal details. I definitely won't be telling what his mum and I talked about or any other thing like that. Just the 'koko' of the story.
Thanks again and I wish you all the happiness every woman prays for

3 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by SpicyMimi(f): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
She is obviously a kiddo!
She looks matured in her pics tho, bt acts like an infant!

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by temi4fash(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sweet lemon? Weekend don finish.... Has he bought d bed or he has borrowed one... No need for all dis suspense nau...
** getting ready... Bashing likely to take place*** gagan gagan
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
SpicyMimi: She is obviously a kiddo!
She looks matured in her pics tho, bt acts like an infant!
Ur mouth hen? Looolz...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Obinoscopy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sweetlemon: From the dept of my heart, I forgive everyone here who insulted or supported insults on me here. I also ask you guys to forgive me for loosing my temper.
From the dept of my heart I also wish everyone here (including those who insulted me) the same happiness I'm experiencing now.
May every lady reading this (including Idowuogbo, Freecocoa, itsmodella, Vivian Chinanza, Tashamania, e.t.c) experience the joy of knowing that a man loves you not for your body (esp if it's hot wink)but for what's inside of you. May you find a man that treats you like an equal even if he makes 1,000 times more money than you do.
And as for those who wished me well, (Eze promoe, Kitty Kat Amya, and the rest of you) God himself will take care your own blessings.
Amen!

This is very matured of you.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:
What have I narrated here? Am I the 1st or last girl to come and talk about her relationship here? Wait a minute, was it not Vivian Chinanza who came here last week or so to talk about how she fell in love with a friend of hers?
Even when I do come back to say what happened, I won't be giving personal details. I definitely won't be telling what his mum and I talked about or any other thing like that. Just the 'koko' of the story.
Thanks again and I wish you all the happiness every woman prays for

Nwa a osidi na gini mere?

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I asked dis very question o! Apparently... Me is hating on her bofy according to her.smh!

God in heaven knows I never said anyone was hating on my body. What I said was that MAY EVERY WOMAN EXPERIENCE THE JOY OF KNOWING THAT HER HOT BODY IS NOT THE MAIN THING A MAN WANTS FROM HER BUT WHAT'S IN HER HEART.
God bless you.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
Yes vivi! U can talk? D same way u dey discuss ur love love talk, is d same way lemonade can discuss everything her to be mother-in-law said to her in public Now kick and relax o! If I miss gist hen? I kill u! angry
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by SpicyMimi(f): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Man-United! grin
huh? Ki lo n je be
Frm what i can see na Man-divided u dey support o! grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: Yes vivi! U can talk? D same way u dey discuss ur love love talk, is d same way lemonade can discuss everything her to be mother-in-law said to her in public Now kick and relax o! If I miss gist hen? I kill u! angry

grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by temi4fash(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: Yes vivi! U can talk? D same way u dey discuss ur love love talk, is d same way lemonade can discuss everything her to be mother-in-law said to her in public Now kick and relax o! If I miss gist hen? I kill u! angry

abeg no kill am.. But d gist is very importart so vivi pack well oo
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by SpicyMimi(f): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur mouth hen? Looolz...
hehe....me just dey play o! wink
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by boron10(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Obinoscopy:

This is very matured of you.

angry Oga Obinna nor be so o embarassed
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sweetlemon:

God in heaven knows I never said anyone was hating on my body. What I said was that MAY EVERY WOMAN EXPERIENCE THE JOY OF KNOWING THAT HER HOT BODY IS NOT THE MAIN THING A MAN WANTS FROM HER BUT WHAT'S IN HER HEART.
God bless you.
Taaaa! Thou shall not lie in d presence of dis valuable e-shareholders. Lemonade, y lie? From day 1, u accused everyone of jealousy nauu... Make I go post hunting? Don't even try bring Sunday school preaching inside dis gbege mehn.... U Nd who? Pretender!

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
temi4fash:

abeg no kill am.. But d gist is very importart so vivi pack well oo

Abeg forgive me. grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
It's funny how she's ending her posts with "God bless you", "I wish you happiness"........ grin grin

I'm taking a leaf from her book....God bless all of you viewing this topic, may you find happiness...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Bedguy don turn sweetlemon into christian....interesting. grin

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by jmoore(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
but on a serious note some girls have big log in their eyes and they want to remove the speck from another. Just go through some post of these girls and you will see for yourself
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sweetlemon: From the dept of my heart, I forgive everyone here who insulted or supported insults on me here. I also ask you guys to forgive me for loosing my temper.
From the dept of my heart I also wish everyone here (including those who insulted me) the same happiness I'm experiencing now.
May every lady reading this (including Idowuogbo, Freecocoa, itsmodella, Vivian Chinanza, Tashamania, e.t.c) experience the joy of knowing that a man loves you not for your body (esp if it's hot wink)but for what's inside of you. May you find a man that treats you like an equal even if he makes 1,000 times more money than you do.
And as for those who wished me well, (Eze promoe, Kitty Kat Amya, and the rest of you) God himself will take care your own blessings.
Amen!
[size=14pt]Yea baby, thanks a lot. You did the right thing.[/size]
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by boron10(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
Viewing this topic: Greyfog, sexkillz(m), chineil(f), Sweetlemon(f), madame_bebe(f), vivian chinaza(f), coolestboy(m), Idowuogbo(f), rali123(f), amyuka93, superbloke(m), jmoore(m), nikkyshyne(f), candygosh(f), Kanou(f), boron10(m), hornipipe(m), SpicyMimi(f) and 2 guest

You nor go settle the quarrel wey dey ground? Or make you lock the thread. Abi them dey entertain you too
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by temi4fash(m): 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hmmm seems bed guy took sweet lemon for altar cal today cos i was expecting to c some .........
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by SpicyMimi(f): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
boron10: Viewing this topic: Greyfog, sexkillz(m), chineil(f), Sweetlemon(f), madame_bebe(f), vivian chinaza(f), coolestboy(m), Idowuogbo(f), rali123(f), amyuka93, superbloke(m), jmoore(m), nikkyshyne(f), candygosh(f), Kanou(f), boron10(m), hornipipe(m), SpicyMimi(f) and 2 guest

You nor go settle the quarrel wey dey ground? Or make you lock the thread. Abi them dey entertain you too
grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
[size=14pt]Viewing this topic:
eimuhb(f), Idowuogbo
(f), Eze Promoe(m),
SpicyMimi(f), vivian
chinaza(f), jmoore(m),
Tashamania(f),
temi4fash(m),
claremont(m),
Sweetlemon(f),
nikkyshyne(f), bed guy(m) and 1
guest(s)[/size]

shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
LMAO!!! Eze, you're so silly...I know you made that up...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
temi4fash: Hmmm seems bed guy took sweet lemon for altar cal today cos i was expecting to c some .........

When I'm able to convince myself I didn't just dream it all, I ll tell you where he took me to
(Somebody pinch me pls or pour cold water on me)
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
ItsModella: LMAO!!! Eze, you're so silly...I know you made that up...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by SpicyMimi(f): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
grin we all know what kids do...they imagine things and make up good stories...
I can rmber telln my bestfrd during my pry school days, that my dog speaks human language...and she believed. Smh

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
boron10: Viewing this topic: Greyfog, sexkillz(m), chineil(f), Sweetlemon(f), madame_bebe(f), vivian chinaza(f), coolestboy(m), Idowuogbo(f), rali123(f), amyuka93, superbloke(m), jmoore(m), nikkyshyne(f), candygosh(f), Kanou(f), boron10(m), hornipipe(m), SpicyMimi(f) and 2 guest

When they are all tired of ranting, they'll stop and the thread will die. . . I am never going to lock this thread. Jaybee may choose to do so, but never will I.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
And the drama continues...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Man-United! grin
As a football fan (not Man Utd sha), I post gbam stickers on this post. cool

@topic, sweetlemon give us gist na.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
ItsModella: Bedguy don turn sweetlemon into christian....interesting. grin
its as a result of heavenly feeling, whatever that means grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.