Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46631 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2013
kitty kat: Lemonade gurl, u really displayed some maturity but I am sure its as a result of the heavenly feeling grin ( just being naughty). U almost lost me as a fan but I am glad that all went well and u came and still showed d maturity that made bed guy pick interest in u.

If u want to give details do but if u don't shut-up cos I don't see te hating stopping. Also I wld like u to tell some singles ladies how to get and keep him without acting despearate( haterz goner hate but that's what u did) .

Remember ur 1st bed guy series, I predicted rightly, so where's my fees for consulting d oracle? Now send it sharpaerly to my e-banking before I pour some e-charms on u.

LMAO!
Yes o! He proposed yesterday. As in he asked me if he could come buy the bed from my father!

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2013
Congrats!!!! Finally the mystery has been solved. He really honoured you and your family. Next in the bed sries shd be wedding planning. Its good to see a positive thread for once on NLD. I am all giddy. I am as happy as if I were d one.

Sweetlemon:

LMAO!
Yes o! He proposed yesterday. As in he asked me if he could come buy the bed from my father!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2013
kitty kat: Congrats!!!! Finally the mystery has been solved. He really honoured you and your family. Next in the bed sries shd be wedding planning. Its good to see a positive thread for once on NLD. I am all giddy. I am as happy as if I were d one.

lol... your own dey come na...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Pharoh: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2013
Sweetlemon:

LMAO!

Congratulations
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by allout: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2013
CONGRATS!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2013
rekeson:

Even on a faceless forum like dis u can't curtail ur bad manners n stupid temper? U need help

Rekeson, I like you already; straight and direct. No mincing of words.

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2013
We hv gone beyond this point plsss. No more bad blood on this thread abeg.
ferhyntorlah:

Rekeson, I like you already; straight and direct. No mincing of words.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2013
Sweetlemon:

LMAO!

At the end of the day,this is probably what everyone wants to hear,knowing fully well how some guys can behave. Congratulations. Wishing you happy married life in advance. Cheers!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2013
kitty kat: We hv gone beyond this point plsss. No more bad blood on this thread abeg.

My bad! Anyways, she's finally got what she wanted, yay!

Congratulations!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2013
as in, he'll be buying you a bed soon? Congrats o...

On to the next one...how the asoebi go be like? cos I'm interested o grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Most people were harsh from the very beginning. And I'm sure you know that. Why don't you just give up trying to paint me black sir, or you just might end up painting yourself black instead.

SMDH!!....read my post again and show me where i tried to paint black , blue or whatever colour you wanna conjure up.as for painting me black, you've been wishing and praying for it on this thread.why don't you go ahead and spill it for all to see.

anyways, i'm wishing you the best with your bed guy.i PRAY he finds his MRS RIGHT in you so that you can invite me for the wedding ceremony.i wan chop wedding rice since the price of garri has increased making it costly
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2013
congrats sweetlemon...before my last comment i didn't know he has propsed...

I hope you said yes?...wishing you a happy married life in advance....send me the IV o or i go ban your moniker..lol..sexkillz is my alternate account.lol.congrats dear
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by nicky4lif(f): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2013
Steetheart,I share ur joy with u.this is the prayer of every matured lady.I'm so so so happy for u.the God that did urs,will do mine too nd soon.I really understand how u feel.congrats to u.
Sweetlemon:

LMAO!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by nikkyshyne(f): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
[size=16pt]CONGRATULATIONS OUR SWEET LEMONADE.[/size]

And they lived happily ever after. cry smiley

The end.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by nikkyshyne(f): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
nicky4lif: Steetheart,I share ur joy with u.this is the prayer of every matured lady.I'm so so so happy for u.the God that did urs,will do mine too nd soon.I really understand how u feel.congrats to u.
Me too oooo. Amen. smiley
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
We need NLD aso ebi in NLD colours. What do you think? Wedding planning on NLD.
ItsModella: as in, he'll be buying you a bed soon? Congrats o...

On to the next one...how the asoebi go be like? cos I'm interested o grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by beylinko(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nairaland! Haven of drama and comedy. I forsee a season 2.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
kitty kat: We need NLD aso ebi in NLD colours. What do you think? Wedding planning on NLD.
yes, I agree with you..NL's green is dull though, we might need to glitter it up a bit...what do you think?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by nikkyshyne(f): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
Vivian Chinaza, oya, over to you. You'v got some planning to do. That is if Sweetlemon will allow you grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
yes ke!! vivian, shebi you're a wedding planner? you fit give sweetlemon discount, as per NL tinz...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
nikkyshyne: Vivian Chinaza, oya, over to you. You'v got some planning to do. That is if Sweetlemon will allow you grin
ItsModella: yes ke!! vivian, shebi you're a wedding planner? you fit give sweetlemon discount, as per NL tinz...

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
We can add pink, white or gold to it. Even red shaa
ItsModella:
yes, I agree with you..NL's green is dull though, we might need to glitter it up a bit...what do you think?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
kitty kat: We can add pink, white or gold to it. Even red shaa
nah, red would make us look like christmas bunnies
white ke, we're not going for an independence day match...
I prefer gold, it would match best...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
ItsModella:
nah, red would make us look like chrsitmas bunnies
white ke, we're not going for an independence day match...
I prefer gold, it would match best...

Leaf green and gold is nice.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sweetlemon: The "bed guy" I have been talking about here has invited me to spend a weekend at his family house (with his folks)
Lord!
I'm so excited!
And I'm so scared! One minute I'm on top of the world, the next my tommy churns.
What if they are snobs? What if I do or say the wrong things?
What kind of clothes should I even take along with me?
Oh well, at the end I guess I'll just have to settle for being confident in myself.
badt guy.so he wan jus chop u for im parents house grin

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Leaf green and gold is nice.
yep, I agree.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ok. This is how it all went.
I arrived there Friday evening. Was welcomed by grandparents, parents, and siblings with smiling faces but questions dancing in their eyes.
Dinner was served and everyone from grandpa to the last born had questions for me. E remain small I for piss for pant. I answered the questions truthfully and to the best of my knowledge.
By Saturday, his sisters were complimenting my fashion sense and asking for tips!
Had a woman-woman talk with grandma and mama. They said they were relieved they could see that I loved their boy (thanks to those who advised me to show my feelings for him) then had some other private discussions.
Spent the rest of the evening on a couch with him till 2am then we went to our separate bedrooms. (whatever you guys are thinking we did, remove sex from ya minds! But I don’t know how much longer I will keep saying that o!)
Went with the family to church Sunday morning. Then grandma and mama asked me to prepare Afang soup to add to the dishes for the family reunion that evening. Then his cousins, aunties, and uncles started trooping in……….and so did my sister, brother and cousins! Before I knew what was happening, he held my hands and in the presence of all, with the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen, explained why he wanted to settle with me and asked if he could buy the bed from my dad. I could only nod my head, just regained my speech this morning.
Our parents should be negotiating on the price of the bed and when the bed can be bought soon.

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by nikkyshyne(f): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
You guys are making me weep here in my office with the wedding planning. Thanks so much girls I really appreciate. I will be joining you guys soon to plan your weddings on NL. Amen!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by jaybee3(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
awwwwwww
congrats
well deserved
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked

awwwww...so sweet!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by jmoore(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
if it is real congrats smiley but if you are telling us fiction may millions of mosquitoes feed on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41)

Siyacela Dlamuka Marries Thando Mathebula In South Africa / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women?