Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46628 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
This is sooo movie like. I loveeeeeeeeeee. Like Sweetlemon, this is not real. Its a dream.

How did he get ur family to come? And he didn't even tell u?
Sweetlemon: Ok. This is how it all went.
I arrived there Friday evening. Was welcomed by grandparents, parents, and siblings with smiling faces but questions dancing in their eyes.
Dinner was served and everyone from grandpa to the last born had questions for me. E remain small I for piss for pant. I answered the questions truthfully and to the best of my knowledge.
By Saturday, his sisters were complimenting my fashion sense and asking for tips!
Had a woman-woman talk with grandma and mama. They said they were relieved they could see that I loved their boy (thanks to those who advised me to show my feelings for him) then had some other private discussions.
Spent the rest of the evening on a couch with him till 2am then we went to our separate bedrooms. (whatever you guys are thinking we did, remove sex from ya minds! But I don’t know how much longer I will keep saying that o!)
Went with the family to church Sunday morning. Then grandma and mama asked me to prepare Afang soup to add to the dishes for the family reunion that evening. Then his cousins, aunties, and uncles started trooping in……….and so did my sister, brother and cousins! Before I knew what was happening, he held my hands and in the presence of all, with the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen, explained why he wanted to settle with me and asked if he could buy the bed from my dad. I could only nod my head, just regained my speech this morning.
Our parents should be negotiating on the price of the bed and when the bed can be bought soon.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sweetlemon: You guys are making me weep here in my office with the wedding planning. Thanks so much girls I really appreciate. I will be joining you guys soon to plan your weddings on NL. Amen!

EeayyAaaa.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by nikkyshyne(f): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by blaise26abj(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Show a pix of the ring and i'll be a believer. undecided

just kidding. Congrats. Even with all the flaws NL people saw, she still got herself a man. That goes to show that it is not just abt your flaws or good manners. It is about the total package. All the best. grin

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
kitty kat: This is sooo movie like. I loveeeeeeeeeee. Like Sweetlemon, this is not real. Its a dream.

Hahahahaahahahaha
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kokosheen(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmoore: if it is real congrats smiley but if you are telling us fiction may millions of mosquitoes feed on you.

This is uncalled for!!! Haba, did she force you to read her post

Congratulations Sweetlemon!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
kitty kat: This is sooo movie like. I loveeeeeeeeeee. Like Sweetlemon, this is not real. Its a dream.

He made me ‘forget’ my phone in his car one day. Been telling him about my family so he called my sister and cousin (because of the names stored in my phone) they got talking and planned the whole thing.
It was supposed to be a surprise.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
I arrived there Friday evening. Was welcomed by grandparents, parents, and siblings with smiling faces but questions dancing in their eyes.
Dinner was served and everyone from grandpa to the last born had questions for me. E remain small I for piss for pant. I answered the questions truthfully and to the best of my knowledge.
By Saturday, his sisters were complimenting my fashion sense and asking for tips!
Had a woman-woman talk with grandma and mama. They said they were relieved they could see that I loved their boy (thanks to those who advised me to show my feelings for him) then had some other private discussions.
Spent the rest of the evening on a couch with him till 2am then we went to our separate bedrooms. (whatever you guys are thinking we did, remove sex from ya minds! But I don’t know how much longer I will keep saying that o!)
Went with the family to church Sunday morning. Then grandma and mama asked me to prepare Afang soup to add to the dishes for the family reunion that evening. Then his cousins, aunties, and uncles started trooping in………. and so did my sister, brother and cousins! Before I knew what was happening, he held my hands and in the presence of all, with the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen, explained why he wanted to settle with me and asked if he could buy the bed from my dad. I could only nod my head, just regained my speech this morning.
Our parents should be negotiating on the price of the bed and when the bed can be bought soon.
Excuse me, Sweetlemon. How often do you watch AFRICA MAGIC? The bolded is still weird. I thought he just invited you to spend the weekend with his family. How come your sisters, cousins etc, trooping in at a time and all his at a time. Do all of you live in one town? Just asking!

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
blaise26.abj:
Show a pix of the ring and i'll be a believer. undecided

just kidding. Congrats. Even with all the flaws NL people saw, she still got herself a man. That goes to show that it is not just abt your flaws or good manners. It is about the total package. All the best. grin

Naaa, that will be "showing off". Not necessary. besides, I can always post any picture here remember?
Don't want nobody to call me a gold digger.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Excuse me, Sweetlemon. How often do you watch AFRICA MAGIC? The bolded is still weird. I thought he just invited you to spend the weekend with his family. How come your sisters, cousins etc, trooping in at a time and all his at a time. Do all of you live in one town? Just asking!

He made me ‘forget’ my phone in his car one day. Been telling him about my family so he called my sister and cousin (because of the names stored in my phone) they got talking and planned the whole thing.
they came in Sunday evening and spent only a couple of hours or so
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
Very creative and romantic.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by wonlasewonimi: 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
All these in calabar?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
wonlasewonimi: All these in calabar?
Lagos. We both live in lag. He's not from Akwa-Ibom or Cross river sha
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kandiikane(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sweetlemon engaged? cheesy you just made it worse, these unmarried old crows have more of a reason to hate you except idowu, I've put a ring on her finger.

Oahray, come fashion.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
aaawwww.........y'all are going to make me cry. cry cry

sweetlemon, he proposed?!! Girl, oh my gosh!! how do u feel??! oh my gosh, u'll soon be Mrs. bed guy.

Ah, I'm jealous ooo. grin grin Though I don't want to get married now, I'm happy. In fact too happy, I'm sure ur mum is thrilled.

Where are the haters?? Cover your face in shame!! See them, jealous old cougars! Get a life outside Nairaland and find a man of ur own, u'll never find a man if u keep on hating on young girls living their dream lives!! STop depending on Nairaland to give you some self worth, ............

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
[size=50pt]congratulation................[/size]

I see that it was your excitement that made you lose your senses initially and not because youu were really arrogant.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Shollypopz:

Where are the haters?? Cover your face in shame!! See them, jealous old cougars! Get a life outside Nairaland and find a man of ur own, u'll never find a man if u keep on hating on young girls living their dream lives!! STop depending on Nairaland to give you some self worth, ............
will you stop this? dont
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
Shollypopz: aaawwww.........y'all are going to make me cry. cry cry

sweetlemon, he proposed?!! Girl, oh my gosh!! how do u feel??! oh my gosh, u'll soon be Mrs. bed guy.

Ah, I'm jealous ooo. grin grin Though I don't want to get married now, I'm happy. In fact too happy, I'm sure ur mum is thrilled.

grin grin grin grin grin

Congratulations, sweetlemon!!!! smiley smiley ayam impressed!! though I couldn't read through the whole thread..
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
2sexy: will you stop this? dont
stop what?? feeling guilty huh?? ....get off me, u don't want to start with me this morning!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
He proposed? shocked shocked undecided

Ah lie ya tel mahn! Kai! See movie! shocked shocked shocked

Congrats in ur dream world sha. tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
kandiikane: Sweetlemon engaged? cheesy you just made it worse, these unmarried old crows have more of a reason to hate you except idowu, I've put a ring on her finger..

hahahahahaha.....True!! grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
kandiikane: Sweetlemon engaged? cheesy you just made it worse, these unmarried old crows have more of a reason to hate you except idowu, I've put a ring on her finger.

Oahray, come fashion.

I want a gold replica of sweetlemon's wooden ring or no deal. tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by bedguy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
I've been seeing so many posts concerning me and Sweetlemon. I don't know why you all take pleasure in insulting my sweetlemon. Please stop it.

#sent from Sweetlemon's bed
#still hoping to buy mine cry
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sweetlemon:

grin grin grin grin grin
Our very own tonto dikeh! Gal, u badt!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kandiikane(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
Idowu, do you even know what gold is or what it looks like? If I deal with you ehn? Abeg, go wash those dirty clothes I gave you joor! Common maid like you wants gold, you dey craze.

grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
bed guy: I've been seeing so many posts concerning me and Sweetlemon. I don't know why you all take pleasure in insulting my sweetlemon. Please stop it.

Did I just saw this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
bed guy: I've been seeing so many posts concerning me and Sweetlemon. I don't know why you all take pleasure in insulting my sweetlemon. Please stop it.

WTF!! Eze, stop being silly grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Did I just saw this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ermm!! stop acting...that was you.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
kandiikane: Idowu, do you even know what gold is or what it looks like? If I deal with you ehn? Abeg, go wash those dirty clothes I gave you joor! Common maid like you wants gold, you dey craze.

grin
Ewo! Are u madt? Na 48karat fijazzle dey mi kpecus ya no? U don't no me! We gat dis shyte baby! grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
stop what?? feeling guilty huh?? ....get off me, u don't want to start with me this morning!
mstchewwwwwwwwwww

start what? Abeg park for one side. call a spade a spade. when someone talks any how, you go blunt nd let them know they are wrong for speaking in such manner.

I dont curry favour ,. I tell straight when u are wrong. She was wrong for calling people jealouse for no just reason and for so many ills she displayed and I dont see what is wrong in trying to let someone know they are wrong.

I dont curry favour neither here or off here. It is who I am anywhere you see me.

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
^^Oh my gosh, all this for me??!! bwahahahahahahaha....wasted time brah, keep hating!! undecided
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
Went with the family to church Sunday morning. Then grandma and mama asked me to prepare Afang soup to add to the dishes for the family reunion that evening. Then his cousins, aunties, and uncles started trooping in……….and so did my sister, brother and cousins! Before I knew what was happening, he held my hands and in the presence of all, with the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen, explained why he wanted to settle with me and asked if he could buy the bed from my dad. I could only nod my head, just regained my speech this morning.

Sounds pretty sweet n romantic. Kinda stuff I can do. Only that I'd love to make mine crazier. Like forming fainting in oshodi market with all d crowd there n getting my gal all worked up n tensed about everything n after the crowd has gathered,I'll wake up,pull out d ring,kneel on one leg,recite my lines n ask if she'd marry me,with the hope dat all d conductors n drivers passing by/gathered will start shouting "you must to gree o,you must to gree"(remix of we nor go gree o,we nor go gree). I prefer it crazy than romantic... This ur bed guy story just gave me an idea for a movie concept I'd love to do. If you see a movie premiering @ d cinema someday,with the title "The bed guy", know it's ur story.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41)

Siyacela Dlamuka Marries Thando Mathebula In South Africa / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.