Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46632 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
bed guy: I've been seeing so many posts concerning me and Sweetlemon. I don't know why you all take pleasure in insulting my sweetlemon. Please stop it.

#sent from Sweetlemon's bed
#still hoping to buy mine cry

lwkmd...NL is one helluva of forum...who tha heck is bed guy...buwahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah....my ribs hurts...lmao....dude, i hope this aint who i'm thinking about?...lol

please y'all, lets not find anymore flaws in her posts...it's time to celebrate our very own sweetlemonade

lemonade, ayam a wedding planner o...heheheheehe..i don't charge much..just 1mill per hour.lol.just kidding

CONGRATS DEAR....wishing you a happy married life
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
^^^somebody should please tell me what chronique's saying...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
ItsModella:
WTF!! Eze, stop being silly grin grin
SMBH!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
ItsModella:
WTF!! Eze, stop being silly grin grin

you read my mind..that dude is eze promoe or chronique...i can bet my stolen nokia 3310 that it's either one of them
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
ItsModella: ^^^somebody should please tell me what chronique's saying...

*yawns* Something crazy only me can understand for now...hehehe. Dont take it too serious. Just kidding. But come to think of it? It wouldnt be a bad idea if someone tries it o?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by bedguy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
I just went to market yesterday and priced pillow. Men, e no easy. I believe if I purchase a pillow it will be a good thing to begin with. Life na small small.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
chronique:

Sounds pretty sweet n romantic. Kinda stuff I can do. Only that I'd love to make mine crazier. Like forming fainting in oshodi market with all d crowd there n getting my gal all worked up n tensed about everything n after the crowd has gathered,I'll wake up,pull out d ring,kneel on one leg,recite my lines n ask if she'd marry me,with the hope dat all d conductors n drivers passing by/gathered will start shouting "you must to gree o,you must to gree"(remix of we nor go gree o,we nor go gree). I prefer it crazy than romantic... This ur bed guy story just gave me an idea for a movie concept I'd love to do. If you see a movie premiering @ d cinema someday,with the title "The bed guy", know it's ur story.....
hahahahhahha werey, MAD MAN OOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
lalaosky:

you read my mind..that dude is eze promoe or chronique...i can bet my stolen nokia 3310 that it's either one of them

Hehehehe... I do crazy things but no,this isn't me. It's obviously Eze promoe. Remember how he came up with the currently viewing stuff where he included a certain bed guy?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
chronique:

Hehehehe... I do crazy things but no,this isn't me. It's obviously Eze promoe. Remember how he came up with the currently viewing stuff where he included a certain bed guy?

lol...if it's him, i wouldn't be suprised..i remember that stunt he pulled with the bed guy before he went ahead to create the moniker.lol..
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
2sexy: hahahahhahha werey, MAD MAN OOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz. On a more serious note,I'd love to propose in the craziest way ever. Dont you guys get bored with the romantic style of proposing? I mean,let's do something more exciting n crazzzzzzzyyyy!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
bed guy: I just went to market yesterday and priced pillow. Men, e no easy. I believe if I purchase a pillow it will be a good thing to begin with. Life na small small.
This is soooooo Eze grin grin grin

Check Eze's profile..he was last seen at 3:12pm and then this bed guy posts at 3:15pm...Eze, give it up, we already know it's you...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
bed guy: I just went to market yesterday and priced pillow. Men, e no easy. I believe if I purchase a pillow it will be a good thing to begin with. Life na small small.

lwkmd @your siggy...you're nuts
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
ItsModella:

Check Eze's profile..he was last seen at 3:12pm and then this bed guy posts at 3:15pm...Eze, give it up, we already know it's you...

lol..he's entertaining us i must say..crazy dude.lmao
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
Chronique, lalaosky and Modella, why're you embellishing false accusation on me. I don't know who it may be but check I can't tell either who it may probably be undecided
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
ItsModella:

Eeya!!! Poor boy. At least,he should have opened two browsers & logged on to NL @ d same time wit both accts so we wont catch him. My friend is still a learner!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
Eze Promoe: Chronique, lalaosky and Modella, why're you embellishing false accusation on me. I don't know who it may be but check I can't tell either who it may probably be undecided

Maybe you should start singing Shaggy's "it wasn't me"
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
Eze Promoe: Chronique, lalaosky and Modella, why're you embellishing false accusation on me. I don't know who it may be but check I can't tell either who it may probably be undecided

akuko...na you jor..lol

remember when you first pull the bed guy stunt, either itsmodella or someone told to stop the joke and you laughed.you didn't deny it or try to explain that the moniker really existed...na u my guy, no dey deny am...lwkmd
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
gini ka ine kwu?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Truly, that isn't me. I rent beds out and I'm not still hoping grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
and then bed guy went offline as soon as you came online...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
To all my ladies out there, you can get even better if you do these;
1. Develop yourself: The gospel truth is that the kind of person you are determines the kind of men you attract. If you want to attract correct guys, make yourself appealing to them by doing the ff;
A. acquire some measure of independence. This cannot be over-emphasized. Even if you don't have a job yet, look for small business to do. Any decent business at all.
B. Don't ever ask him for stuffs. If he's the caring type, he will spend on you on his own. Give him like 4 months to start get comfortable enough to start giving you stuff. If he doesn't, watch him closer for signs of stinginess. If he is, then I think you will be better off without him.
C. Work on your self esteem. My dear sisters, a woman without self esteem is as good as dead. Trust me. Don't ever throw yourself at a man till you are sure he's willing to catch you. Love youself.
D. Work on your inter-personal skills. Learn how to relate with people. Learn social etiquettes and graces.
E. Be true to youself. Most correct guys can see right through pretence. If you are angry, show it, if you are sad, show it, if your are hungry, show it, e.t.c the key is just to know how to express yourself in a respectable way. Most ladies really need to get rid of pretence. The reason why most guys date their gfs for 2-3 yrs before proposing is because they ve not seen much of her true self. So they need more time to figure out if they can marry her or not. Showing your true xter (and being consistent) hastens their decision. (I v known my fiance for only 5 months)
F. Be natural. Let him see you sometimes without make-up, artificial nails, hair (even if you think you are not pretty without them) the importance of this is to make him appreciate you the way you are. A man feels more comfy with a woman who is not afraid of showing her true self/looks. It makes him feel safe enough to open up to you.

2. Get a life!:
A. Go out, enjoy yourselves, meet people, all kinds of people.
B. Find a hobby, go gyming, anything relaxing and soothing.
C. If you are student, study hard and make sure you get good grades. If you are a graduate, get a job or start a business. Even if it's only 5K you have, you can do something with it.
D. Be proud. Of your accomplishments.

3. Take good care of yourself!!!!!
Men will forever be physical beings. First impressions will always count and your looks will give it a big boost.
Every woman has something beautiful about her, it could be her eyes, lips, skin, shape, legs, whatever God has blessed you with. look for yours and exploit it to the fullest with the right clothes, hair styles, and make up shades to compliment them.
WATCH YOUR WAIST LINE!

Pls note that these tips should be applied even after you are married. Else you'll have yourself to blame when he starts getting bored.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
eze promoe's first stunt

Eze Promoe: [size=14pt]Viewing this topic:
eimuhb(f), Idowuogbo
(f), Eze Promoe(m),
SpicyMimi(f), vivian
chinaza(f), jmoore(m),
Tashamania(f),
temi4fash(m),
claremont(m),
Sweetlemon(f),
nikkyshyne(f), bed guy(m) and 1
guest(s)[/size]

shocked shocked shocked

itsmodella counters him

ItsModella: LMAO!!! Eze, you're so silly...I know you made that up...

and eze replies with emoticons to acknowledge his mastery in craftiness instead of denying it like he's doing now...lmao

Eze Promoe:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

give it up dude, you've been made..entertain us though.it's fun..lol
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nah, not and never me.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Cuddlemii: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
kandiikane: ..And why are you all ganging up on sweetlemon? You say she acts like a kid but you're all going off as if you are school children.

Kids telling other kids to grow up? Na wa for this world!

Correct me if I am wrong but is it not the same cycle you operate? Team or groups ganging up against a common enemy!

Just because the target is someone close to you doesnt make it wrong this time. I will like to see you stick up for others like that next time.

9 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
mark my words, this thread will reach 40 pages as long as it's not locked like seun said it shouldn't be..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin;
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Correct me if I am wrong but is it not the same cycle you operate? Team or groups ganging up against a common enemy!

Just because the target is someone close to you doesnt make it wrong this time. I will like to see you stick up for others like that next time.

well said from a wise lady

+10000000000000000000000000000000 likes
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
Eze Promoe: Nah, not and never me.

taa...it's you jor...when you first mentioned(yesterday's afternoon) that moniker's name, it wasn't existing...that moniker was created 19mins ago...no dey lie jor
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
Thumbs up grin wink..
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by beylinko(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mark my word, season 2 has started. Happy viewing!
@sweetmon: thanks 4 those tips. Hope our ladies wil make use of them.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Don't mind the slimy toad. I so hate people who curry favour when they should call a spade a spade.

I don't even remember taking side with my own blood relative when he or she is wrong how much more someone I dont know.

Rubbish...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Cuddlemii:

U sick in d head Walai! grin cheesy grin

Kandi,ntooooooi!! Dem don catch u o! Mrs bias! tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by nicky4lif(f): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
just smiling like a fool nd day dreaming here.I really can't wait for God to bless me too.
Sweetlemon: Ok. This is how it all went.
I arrived there Friday evening. Was welcomed by grandparents, parents, and siblings with smiling faces but questions dancing in their eyes.
Dinner was served and everyone from grandpa to the last born had questions for me. E remain small I for piss for pant. I answered the questions truthfully and to the best of my knowledge.
By Saturday, his sisters were complimenting my fashion sense and asking for tips!
Had a woman-woman talk with grandma and mama. They said they were relieved they could see that I loved their boy (thanks to those who advised me to show my feelings for him) then had some other private discussions.
Spent the rest of the evening on a couch with him till 2am then we went to our separate bedrooms. (whatever you guys are thinking we did, remove sex from ya minds! But I don’t know how much longer I will keep saying that o!)
Went with the family to church Sunday morning. Then grandma and mama asked me to prepare Afang soup to add to the dishes for the family reunion that evening. Then his cousins, aunties, and uncles started trooping in……….and so did my sister, brother and cousins! Before I knew what was happening, he held my hands and in the presence of all, with the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen, explained why he wanted to settle with me and asked if he could buy the bed from my dad. I could only nod my head, just regained my speech this morning.
Our parents should be negotiating on the price of the bed and when the bed can be bought soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41)

This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.