Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28481 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Orikinla(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2013
If confirmed to be true, then this injustice must be addressed.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by ReLaTE(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

shocked shocked

Now I'm scared cheesy cheesy grin
remember d issue is abt injustice.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Demdem(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2013
ypzilanti:

Oga Demdem, speak for yourself oh! I have always advocated that we develop our institutions to deal with terrorism via the rule of law. Why should we rejoice if innocent Hausas are being murdered in a reckless terrorism war? What happened to gathering intelligence and making swift raids of hideouts while doing best to limit civilian casualties? This was the issue Amanpour raised with GEJ: That we may be creating more terrorists by killing peoples mothers, brothers and sisters indiscriminately without care. This was the problem the USA faced in Iraq. The US army was the biggest recruiting tool for the Al Qaeda with its bombings and shootings of innocent people.

Actually that post of mine wasnt by anyone's behest at all. I agree with u that no one should rejoice over the death of any suspect be it armed robbers, evil boko members, any hausa man or massob. Bluetooth just wants us all to be consistent in our stance. If we rejoice over the death of Abokis who were killed inadvertently by JTF in their fight against evil Boko (which many here does constantly all because they are abokis), then why shouldnt the same set of people rejoice over the death of these alleged massoab members. that was the question bluetooth seems to be asking.

The death of any innocent wherever such come from should not be tolerated at all under any guise
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by saintohia: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well if killing the trouble - makers will make Nigeria safe,then kill them all afterall boko members too are Nigerians and they got killed for making troubles.

^^^^^^^

You sound like the greatest 21st century fool.

Anytime you want to compare things, it should be apple for apple, ok?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by etonslogistics: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2013
hmmm!!!
Isn't dis ironic, d same NPF who r investigating the case, r d prime suspect''..
Yet d NPF spokesperson in Awka, is lookin for autopsy report.. When dir's an easier way to prove dir outfit's innonence.
How u ask?,,
well if the members of massob detained since last year as still alive and in police custody(which is wrong), simply parade dm to pressmen, to prove dy rn't d corpses found in d river.

If otherwise, dn sm1 or sm pple should b charged for genocide.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by stuhporh: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2013
[b]stuhporh: How can some people be so gullible to believe everything, they hear, and instantly too.
Yes, the NPF might have killed them, but you and i dont know, it might be mere suspicious rants towards them. On the other hand, they (NPF might be guilty as accussed by the massob.
But then, if i was an investigation officer, which is the right way to think and figure where to concentrate investigation on. Massob has been making headlines recently on how bad they want to break from NIGERIA. having heard them claim these bodies are their members, and immediately writing to UN and the rest, i will move closer toward an assumption that Massob are trying to create some dissintegrations and uncalm atmosphere, to aid their movement towards breaking of Nigeria. These will bring me to speculate that Massob might be responsible for the killing and twist the story aswell. If the bodies are confirmed to be massob memebers, they might be killed due to their questionable loyalty to massob group by massob members. That is also Possible.

Am suprised most of you here already Jumped into conclusion that NPF is responsible. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX GUYS!!!!

MASSOB IS AS MUCH A SUSPECT AS NPF[/b]

~Bluetooth:

Thye will start cursing you and your family for disagreeing with them soon.

Touche

As a matter of fact, i do not conclude that either NPF or MASSOB is guilty as suspected, All i am saying is Nairaland should look into it on both sides and try to crack the nut in the stone. Am not sure you guys know that security agents also visit these website, and also from around the world. you submission here say alot about NIGERIANS, whon we are, how much educated, level of reasoning e.t.c

Nigeria was recently rated amongst worlds saddest country. all these NL post on YOUR FATHER, MOTHER GENERATION. speaks so much "hate", and guess what, NL forum contributes to this statistics.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by kettykings: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2013
Even though i dont support MASSOB or their misfocused Adventure i would like to point out few things

MASSOB is different from BOKO HARAM because they are unarmed , they are not targeting Muslims or other tribes they are only advocating for independence from oft their country from Nigerian, While Boko HARAM on the other hand does not really have an Aim except to forcefully convert the whole northern Nigeria and possibly Nigeria to a Muslim Country.

By and large if the Victims are MASSOB member really then it could be that the same Nigerian Authorities that willingly gave up an oil Region Bakkassi peninsular to a neighboring Country citing a court Ruling which many countries do not really obey has a big issue when it come to Igbos leaving Nigeria .

I cannot really understand why Nigerians so much go into frenzy and panic when they hear of Biafra. Could it be that these folks believe that igbos in Nigeria they are safe protected from the Hausa Fulani Colonization.

The one that irks me so much and leaves me dumb founded is the yoruba tribe who are bigger than most African countries and are not land locked , with some oil revenues coming from the coastal state of Ondo , Ogun and Lagos and with vast Agricultural potential in Kwara, Ogun , Oyo and a fairly developed commercial City in Lagos preferring to die as even fourth class citizens in Nigeria than to opt out and form their country , even when their prominent citizens have been disgraced , imprisoned and murdered more than any other tribe in Nigeria . If this is not a curse ,Tribal inferiority complex and insecurity of the highest scale then what is it .
And to cap it all they don't want to leave and they want to stop those who want to leave from leaving.

4 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Elhakym1(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2013
playah P: Non of their vital organs were missing.... Ritual is atleast ruled out!

I always suspected the NPF bt what's taking them so long to release an autopsy report!?

Atleast let's know the cause of deatth!

And don't forget that a witness once claimed to have seen them (the NPF) dumping bodies their on two occassions!!..

Guy dem dey do autopsy for Naija too?! Abeg no expect any faa...they only said it to make it seem they're for real. NPF, trained Killers.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by aryzgreat: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2013
Demdem:

Actually that post of mine wasnt by anyone's behest at all. I agree with u that no one should rejoice over the death of any suspect be it armed robbers, evil boko members, any hausa man or massob. Bluetooth just wants us all to be consistent in our stance. If we rejoice over the death of Abokis who were killed inadvertently by JTF in their fight against evil Boko (which many here does constantly all because they are abokis), then why shouldnt the same set of people rejoice over the death of these alleged massoab members. that was the question bluetooth seems to be asking.

The death of any innocent wherever such come from should not be tolerated at all under any guise

Shut it!

Who rejoices over death of innocent hausa? u guys can twist story to cover ur deep hatred for igbos which bluetooth has consistenly displayed in this forum right from the time Ezeuche was in this forum (i was always a guest then) but the animals like bluetooth made me join NL, mean while ezeuche has gone ahead to face his future after school while this grandpa with and infant brain is still running amock in NL like a head-less chicken looking for opprotunity to transfer his frustrated life on ndigbo.

How on earth will u compare massob and boko haram? do massob kill hausas that walk freely in onitsha? do they bomb mosques in onitsha? are they the only group championing nigeria dissintegration? wot are OPC, mossop, Arewa etc doing? are they fighting the authority? Go read Massob manifesto, they are non-violent group and only react when attacked, so y arrest and kill them when u have court to charge them?

Ur hatred for igbos will only kill u, i swear! billy d goat

7 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by jaso1(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2013
That's what you get from those parading themselves as truth leader, Obi has been a stooge for PDP, is a selfish human being ready to sacrivice all his people for his interior motive. MASOP agitation is for the beterment of Igbo people and anybody claim innocent of this proposal that person is only deceiving himself.
Okorocha is truth Nigerian, he can become the president of this nation on merit, we all hear and see what the man is doing in term of parformance, he does things as sent by God which most of your pastors lie about. This is one of quality people in this nation.
The question you should ask yourself is how can someone order the killing of those guys iddentified as MASOB? is that person fighting for the unity of the country and e ready to make all his people a sacrifice for the mission? Thats stuppidity of a coward igbo man. this brutality was done under his guise, hes the governor of the state where this happen and he has no ground or any fact to exonorate himself in this evil genocide particularly to his brothers, this is madnes!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by OkparaIgbo: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2013
Unfortunately and it's true. The day you begin to fight for equity and justice in Nigeria with soft hands, is the day you sign your death warrant. What will be MASSOB's response to this.? Grow a lead from MEND my people, we must not take this fight diplomatically anymore. We must tear down this nonsense institution or create tension so as to attract the outside world to this cause. MASSOB Umunne, something must be done and real quick too unless you will be scaring away the angry young bloods like me who is ready to fight for Ala-Igbo.. angry R.I.P to the Brave Warriors, God willing one day, we will make you proud.

3 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2013
stuhporh: How can some people be so gullible to believe everything, they hear, and instantly too.
Yes, the NPF might have killed them, but you and i dont know, it might be mere suspicious rants towards them. On the other hand, they (NPF might be guilty as accussed by the massob.
But then, if i was an investigation officer, which is the right way to think and figure where to concentrate investigation on. Massob has been making headlines recently on how bad they want to break from NIGERIA. having heard them claim these bodies are their members, and immediately writing to UN and the rest, i will move closer toward an assumption that Massob are trying to create some dissintegrations and uncalm atmosphere, to aid their movement towards breaking of Nigeria. These will bring me to speculate that Massob might be responsible for the killing and twist the story aswell. If the bodies are confirmed to be massob memebers, they might be killed due to their questionable loyalty to massob group by massob members. That is also Possible.

Am suprised most of you here already Jumped into conclusion that NPF is responsible. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX GUYS!!!!

MASSOB IS AS MUCH A SUSPECT AS NPF

Trash. You need urgent help.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by MyX1: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well if killing the trouble - makers will make Nigeria safe,then kill them all afterall boko members too are Nigerians and they got killed for making troubles.

Thunda fire u, how many persons haz mossob killd 2 compar dem 2 ur Wicked Gboko haram? Silly.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2013
Demdem:

Take it easy with these people before they attack you o.I know them very well.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by GARRIx7(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2013
RIP to the dead and my sincere condolence to the families of the deceased. Such extra-judicial killing (if that's what really happened) should be investigated and perpetrators brought to book.

That is why as a people, we must stand and speak against injustice, oppression and abuse of power irrespective of who is affected.

Sadly, when we this same extra-judicial killing was reported to be taking place in the North, many cheered on the JTF, insulted the northerners and even muslims. Now it seems to be happening in ur backyard, you want justice and fairness. Same justice and fairness that you didn't wish to be available to other Nigerians in the North.

Once again, RIP to the Dead!!

Hon. Garri (x7) sent this piece via his BB Curve II whose BIS will expire in 10 hrs.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2013
why all the curses and insults on Bluetooth?

Where is that m0ronic mod to come and hide all these curses from his brodas?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by tbaba1234: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2013
haka_nai: Well,Atleast it now sends a clear message how the Nigerian security agents behave.My only issue here is while alot of people up north were detained and abused of killed,alot of people here said they cared less and that all is fair.Whether you are a victim or criminal so long as you are Muslim and Northern its all fair game.In this instance you should know that such a view is sick and misplaced because just maybe,someday you too will feel the pain of the innocent one.undecided undecided undecided undecided
The event that has happened is sad and unacceptable for all i care be it in the north,east,west or where ever.You can't simply use security excuse to murder innocent people and claim its for good or deny it.Atleast Amnesty international has being vindicated of extra-judicial killings in the north which alot of people here have dismissed also.While you view this incidence with shock and pain it is only fair to assume the same pain was felt by people that were arrested up north because they have beards or leave a devout muslim life and cared less.Not because of association to any anti-government or criminal group but, simply because a security personal thought it would be good to show them all regardless.When soldiers decided to invade a community in a revenge attack killing everyone( about 30 youths) regardless of there innocence.People here shouted is fair game or kill them all in-short use the airforce jets.You gave the agents the power and excuse in the name of security to clamp down on perceived treats with absolute disregard for innocent,justice and fairness. cry cry cry
Maybe it's time to tell Government and security not every MASSOB or Igbo person is a treat or criminal and its not every Muslims or Northerner that is boko-haram or terrorist.Government must always do justice and people must be allowed a chance in court to defend themselves and not secret taken to a hidden place and murdered in cold blood.Everyday i imagine the faces of the victims.how they would be scared or afraid to die.How no one would be there to say this ones are innocent. cry cry cry cry
Sad Sad Sad
My heart goes to there family and FGN must stop this killer agents who derive joy in being trigger happy than professional in crime prevention.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Demdem(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2013
aryzgreat:

Shut it!

Actually, u should ffuck off

Who rejoices over death of innocent hausa? u guys can twist story to cover ur deep hatred for igbos which bluetooth has consistenly displayed in this forum right from the time Ezeuche was in this forum (i was always a guest then) but the animals like bluetooth made me join NL, mean while ezeuche has gone ahead to face his future after school while this grandpa with and infant brain is still running amock in NL like a head-less chicken looking for opprotunity to transfer his frustrated life on ndigbo.

By the way, who the hell are u? if only u have been consistent here u would have noticed that many here rejoice whenever JTF inadvertently kill the innocent when fighting evil boko. Some will even deny it out rightly. its common and not new in this section at all. i have no reasons to hate Igbos, i live among them and they buy my products tongue tongue why should I. My point still stands, those that supports Aboki killings shouldnt be shy from supporting this heinous crime.

[s]How on earth will u compare massob and boko haram? do massob kill hausas that walk freely in onitsha? do they bomb mosques in onitsha? are they the only group championing nigeria dissintegration? wot are OPC, mossop, Arewa etc doing? are they fighting the authority? Go read Massob manifesto, they are non-violent group and only react when attacked, so y arrest and kill them when u have court to charge them?[/s]

Crap. where in my post did i compare both? infact, i will prefer to compare evil MEND to Evil boko because both are murderers.

Ur hatred for igbos will only kill u, i swear! billy d goat

Fool, again i have no issues with Igbo and dont engage in tribal bashing here. look for an appropriate person to fight ur battle bigot. if na retardeen now, i dey at home for u.

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Demdem(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Take it easy with these people before they attack you o.I know them very well.

Only those that have comprehension issues will deem it fit to attack me for my honest posts. that alone suggests to me that such are dumb, makes it easy for me to tackle them well.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by DonEwexco(m): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2013
Its too bad to hear! But I trust my state, police will soon hear nwii
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by sol2galay: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Put away your sentiments and reason like a normal human.When soldiers killed hausa/fulanis in the north for causing trouble,nobody compalins instead jubilate but now that I pointed your hypocrisy,y'all started bitching like frustrated asssholes.nonsense

What makes ibos more nigeria than hausa/fulanis ? Anybody that cause trouble in Nigeria should be whupped accordingly !

Now i knw u are really senseless and idiot,what are the offenses of the hausa/fulani? where they just killed for nothing? there were killed because there are killing.pls brother better change and become a normal human..
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2013
[size=18pt]Didn't I say this from day one?
I always knew these were arrested folks killed by the police and I said it several times[/size]
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by daylae(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2013
Afefe ti fe,a ti ri furo adiye. . .

An autopsy wil reveal more. Just don't want to think they were following top instructions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Gains Of President Buhari's US Trip - Fulanimafia / ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos / David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.