Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28485 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Decryptor shocked shocked shocked shocked

See what our biafran brothers think about hausa/fulani. . . .

so pathetic however i doubt if he speaks for them. as if they arent humans. The truth is they suffer more from the menace of evil Boko than those of us here in the south
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Beync(f): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
These people are truly idiiots. comparing boko haram to masop is stupidity in the highest order. how many mosques and properties has masop destroy or bomb since they started agitating for their freedom from this mistake called nigeria? kola brains indeed.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Beync: These people are truly idiiots. comparing boko haram to masop is stupidity in the highest order. how many mosques and properties has masop destroy or bomb since they started agitating for their freedom from this mistake called nigeria? kola brains indeed.

That is what a wicked spirit can do to folks
It robs them of common sense
No need to talk much
The dead bodies will be on someone else's doorsteps tomorrow
Who knows who it will be
The police round up innocent folks all the time
It could be anyone tomorrow
Anyone that rejoices because this is funny to him,may the same fun come to his door

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by stuhporh: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
pazienza:

Trash. You need urgent help.
Seems you have a problem or two with comprehension and basic understanding. Do i have to spell it out in big words that am not for or against? take your time to rushto the keyboard. use your brain to control your fingers not the other way round. By the way see below, and come back to tell me You are not a WASTE BIN!

Trash number 1:
Politics / Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 9:16am

Bluetooth:

Whine as you like,who gives a fuckinghoot ?

Massob just looking for cheap popularity and some mo'r'ons are tripping already.why did massob wait until this time

[b]Because they were making investigations,they wanted to be sure before going public
.[/b]

What investigations? how?where? when? where are the families of the dead bodies? did massob produce that? may be they all live in your backyard tho!

Trash number 2:
Politics / Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 9:13am

How can our leaders allow these boko haram agents to be sheding igbo blood in igboland? This is too painful. It's about time we start having state police,let everybody answer his father's name.

Meanwhile,MASSOB must ensure that justice is served,they must pursue this case to the last,NPF must provide those missing members.

What is the connection with Boko Haram here? even MASSOB didnt mention boko. It seems you are from the future. Is Massob really looking for justice? or trying to get attention from the international bodies. The last time i checked, no one recognizes massob outside Nigeria. THIS ANOTHER TRASH FROM YOU!

Trash number 3:
Politics / Re: FG Begins Concessioning Of Onitsha Ports In 2 Weeks by pazienza(m): 1:37am

emmatok:

Day dreamers always wishing others evil so they can succeed.
Build 1million ports in the SE it won't affect Lagos.

Just loot at the way Cotonou port is in competition with Lagos and both economies are thriving.

river port in onitsha,and seaport in akwa ibom,will not cripple lagos. It will only reduce it's economic importance in the scheme of things,and there would be a major population re-arrangement,[b]that will free up lagos for it's yoruba owners
[/b]

For the 1st time, you were making sense not until that tribal statement came out of your mouth-bin. Dont ask me where, just look at the bolb statement[/b].
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by saintohia: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
stuhporh: [b]stuhporh: How can some people be so gullible to believe everything, they hear, and instantly too.
Yes, the NPF might have killed them, but you and i dont know, it might be mere suspicious rants towards them. On the other hand, they (NPF might be guilty as accussed by the massob.
But then, if i was an investigation officer, which is the right way to think and figure where to concentrate investigation on. Massob has been making headlines recently on how bad they want to break from NIGERIA. having heard them claim these bodies are their members, and immediately writing to UN and the rest, i will move closer toward an assumption that Massob are trying to create some dissintegrations and uncalm atmosphere, to aid their movement towards breaking of Nigeria. These will bring me to speculate that Massob might be responsible for the killing and twist the story aswell. If the bodies are confirmed to be massob memebers, they might be killed due to their questionable loyalty to massob group by massob members. That is also Possible.

Am suprised most of you here already Jumped into conclusion that NPF is responsible. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX GUYS!!!!

MASSOB IS AS MUCH A SUSPECT AS NPF[/b]

^^^^^^^^

You couldn't think out of the box yourself.

In whose custody were they should NPF fail to show or prove they are still alive?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by aryzgreat: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Demdem:

Dumb, why dont u comment on garri's post up there? Are those comments by fellow NLers appropriate? If it is then the same set of people should be called upon to praise this act against massob.

Arguing with u is just a waste of time cos u ar an empty skull.

First wot is d security situation btwn north and east?

is there any JTF in east?

JTF is in d north cos terrosist act is being perpertuated by an islamic sect who's agenda nobody knows, so d possibility that there will be innocent casualty is there, but is there any documented evidence that JTF is selectively killing innocent northerners?( which is not possible cos nigeria army is dorminated by hausas and their brotherhood and religious believe will not allow them do that) or the sponsors of terrorist act and elders just want JTF to leave by all means and they bring up accusation? if something of such happened, we have lots of investigative journalists that would have visited the affected families.

Massob are not terrorising anybody in the east so wot warrant the arrest and killing of about 40 un armed men and dumping in river in a state that is not under any terrorist attck?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
GARRI (x7):
This is what some folks said when JTF were killing innocent Civilians in the North

www.nairaland.com/1069241/jtf-kill-30-civilians-maiduguri

Yeah I said it and I'll say it again.

Any terrorist masquerading as freedom fighters working to destroy Nigeria should be flamed.
Burnt to ashes.

Them and their families.

Massob or Boko Haram

Die all of you.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by GARRIx7(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

Any terrorist masquerading as freedom fighters working to destroy Nigeria should be flamed.
Burnt to ashes.

Them and their families.

Massob or Boko Haram

Die all of them.

Fixed!

Nice!!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Where were you when your ibo brothers made these comments ?

If you have relatives in Nigeria or you live or visit there
You are not immune from being arrested on the streets by the police and given the same treatments these men received
Rejoicing on the extrajudicial killings of a fellow human being just because he is of a tribe you hate ,is the lowest any man can go
I don't expect you to understand this.
Those bodies floating in the river could be anyone tomorrow
That is what you ought to take away from his story if you had some common sense and that reality should send chills down your spine
It could be you or yours tomorrow
If it happened to them
It can happen to you

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
Its getting hot in here.. grin grin grin

It's a lesson..nobody should be happy when the NPF goes on a killing spree...be it on Igbo Hausa or Yoruba.

[size=15pt]I remembered how Ibos were seriously gloating when JTF was engaging in extra judicial murder in Maiduguri some few months back.

Under no pretense should we condone Extra Judicial killings....no matter the urge to behave so...it's barbaric. [/size]
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

Burnt to ashes.

Them and their families.

Massob or Boko Haram

Die all of you.

Right or wrong,atleast you own up to your comment and that is what a right thinking person should do not some hypocrites here changing voices because their folks ar's'es got whupped.!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Artistree: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
I am still wondering what was wrong with my post that made it disappear? For the first time here I'm feeling cheated...God dey sha.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
ilugunboy: .

Under no pretense should we condone Extra Judicial killings....no matter the urge to behave so...it's barbaric.

It is Necessary.

An absolute Necessity.

You have to get dirty with the people spreading the dirt sometimes
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Beync(f): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

That is what a wicked spirit can do to folks
It robs them of common sense
No need to talk much
The dead bodies will be on someone else's doorsteps tomorrow
Who knows who it will be
these folks are more than wicked. masop do not carry arms, they don't destroy properties or pose threat to their existence.they are not terrorists. what they are asking for is freedom which they r entitle to, killing them is unjust and anyone supporting their killing is as condemned as devil. this news is just a tip of an iceberg compare to what will befall their evil minds.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

It is Necessary.

An absolute Necessity.

You have to get dirty with the people spreading the dirt sometimes

I don't agree with you on that.

If we do such...then we are not better than wild animals of the jungle..what makes us civilize is our ability to do the right thing at all times.

When you kill unjustly without going through the laid down procedures..you are opening a genie bottle.

I still wont agree killing people outside the ambit of the law is the way to go....IMO.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by chuksme(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
This must be taken serious,because The Boko Guys that have killed so many people and still be killing. no body is killing them. Even some of them that were caught, are being released secretly. The only people they have power to tackles is just armless people who are not killing anybody.

Massob guys are not killing anybody and they are not carrying weapons.why are they killing them and leaving all these hausa Boko guy to go free.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
Beync: these folks are more than wicked. masop do not carry arms, they don't destroy properties or pose threat to their existence.they are not terrorists. what they are asking for is freedom which they r entitle to, killing them is unjust and anyone supporting their killing is as condemned as devil. this news is just a tip of an iceberg compare to what will befall their evil minds.

Excuse me?

An organization OPENLY trying to split the country and has threatened the Nigerian Army with violence is not terrorist?

The Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), has given the Military High Command 48 hours to affect the release of their members including the corpses of slain members and immediate stopage of their harrassment in Onitsha.

The Movement's spokesman, Comrade Uchenna Madu, stated that the Army has provoked MASSOB members through their unwarranted killings and detention of their members, warning that, "if the ultimatum is not heeded, the Army and the Nigerian state will see the violent side of MASSOB".

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/136068-massob-gives-nigerian-army-48hrs-ultimatum-or-see-violence.html

Pull the other one bruv
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
Beync: these folks are more than wicked. masop do not carry arms, they don't destroy properties or pose threat to their existence.they are not terrorists. what they are asking for is freedom which they r entitle to, killing them is unjust and anyone supporting their killing is as condemned as devil. this news is just a tip of an iceberg compare to what will befall their evil minds.

Then to arrest someone who did not bomb ,kill,destroy any property and without judgement execute him?
The Nigerian police has been more of a menace to it's people than anything else.
I hope the perpetrators of his act are dealt with
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

If you have relatives in Nigeria or you live or visit there
You are not immune from being arrested on the streets by the police and given the same treatments these men received
Rejoicing on the extrajudicial killings of a fellow human being just because he is of a tribe you hate ,is the lowest any man can go
I don't expect you to understand this
Those bodies floating in the river could be anyone tomorrow
That is what you ought to take away from his story if you had some common sense and that reality should send chills down your spine
It could be you or yours tomorrow
If it happened to them
It can happen to you

Decryptor will understand I guess. grin

Decryptor: I have no problem with it...as long as those "innocent people" are muslims.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by MrGlobe(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
As if I knew. I have been vindicated. I was the first to point to the police when this news came up and folks thought I was being mischievous. I know what the Nigerian police force is capable of. SARS must be disbanded immediately. It has always been a blood sucking and thirsty organization.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

Excuse me?

An organization OPENLY trying to split the country and has threatened the Nigerian Army with violence is not terrorist?

Pull the other one bruv

Did you read the same thing you are posting?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

I don't agree with you on that.

If we do such...then we are not better than wild animals of the jungle..what makes us civilize is our ability to do the right thing at all times.

When you kill unjustly without going through the laid down procedures..you are opening a genie bottle.

I still wont agree killing people outside the ambit of the law is the way to go....IMO.

Your approval is irrelevant.

Every major government in the world knows what time it is.

If you want to fight dirty, prepare to die dirty.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Decryptor will understand I guess. grin

And who is that?
Your rejoicing makes you a fool because somehow you believe these people are related to the Igbos you are laughing at
They are strangers to me just like they are to you
Their humanness snuffed out of them without justice should trouble you I don't know if you are even old enough or mature enough to ne'er stand the far reaching implications of extrajudicial killings.
All you need to be in Nigeria is a male within the vicinity of a crime and your ass could be in jail
You may remember this statement someday and remember the lady that told you so

3 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Did you read the same thing you are posting?

Yes I did.

If they were not working to SECEDE from Nigeria, they would not be committing acts of treason AND they would NOT be getting shot like rabid dogs.

And despite their TREASONABLE acts, they still had the guts to threaten the NIGERIAN ARMY and NIGERIA as a whole.

If that is not terrorism, then I dont know what is...
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by crackhouse(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
pazienza: How can our leaders allow these boko haram agents to be sheding igbo blood in igboland? This is too painful. It's about time we start having state police,let everybody answer his father's name.

Meanwhile,MASSOB must ensure that justice is served,they must pursue this case to the last,NPF must provide those missing members.
how did u know those guys were Massob guys. or don't you know that Massob can claim it's their members just attract the people's support and sympathy? nevertheless, the killing is too damn bad mehn. i just don gerrit and i dan't sapport it either. i wander why they ganna kill sambarry like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.