Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28488 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by stuhporh: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=saintohia]

^^^^^^^^

You couldn't think out of the box yourself.

In whose custody were they should NPF fail to show or prove they are still alive?

Bros calm down! read my post again and tell me if i have disputed Massobs claim.
1 -I gave an insight into how clearly we can look into this. at the end of the day, If massob can produce the families of this men and pictures, that will be a great starting point. because the npf will be held to take responsibilities.

2 - If Police force can produce this meN. What will you say then? Eat your words i guess.

3 -If investigation is Opened after NPF produces this said men by massob. the first suspect will be Massob. it will be very easy to say Massob killed some men or even its own members for questionable loyalty to the group, and decides to use it in as hit-point on NPF. and that reason yopu will give fed govt reason to wipe out massob. and there goes BIAFRA into thin air.

I believe aim of posting on forum is to make sensible contribution to reach a logical conclusion. Mean while, i didnt understand your questions. punctuation is awfull. you are still young to improve your english.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by MrGlobe(m): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
while the Nigerian police Force is killing Massob members the Fulani civilian force are wiping everybody and thing related to opc with boko haram are doing their thing. Is it not high time we divided this country? wtf?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by saintohia: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
The first mistake was allowing a Boro Haram staunch man to head NPF. Ask people who knows about Jos crisis and how he was indicted.

A dog would always give birth to dog, he wouldn't change but would rather be using his agents in disguise to continue their evil mission..

This wouldn't and can never happen in any other state except Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

If any of my family decide to go into terrorist mode, it's their funeral

They know the risks

Don't know how someone will claim a group of people have the rights to secede under a soverign state as if it comes easy like that.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Good!
And if any of your family is arrested and accused and executed for same without trial
May their souls RIP

Again,

If they decide to roll with terrorists, then it's their funeral.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:
while the Nigerian police Force is killing Massob members the Fulani civilian force are wiping everybody and thing related to opc with boko haram are doing their thing. Is it not high time we divided this country? wtf?

Did the police not kill some OPC the other day and they closed down some ghetto part of Lagos
How many threads have we seen of people looking for loved ones in Lagos that disappeared without a trace?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Beync(f): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

Excuse me?

An organization OPENLY trying to split the country and has threatened the Nigerian Army with violence is not terrorist?

In you right mind masop is a terrorist group? u shouldn't always allow tribalism becloud your sense of judgement, u hear?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Did the police not kill some OPC the other day and they closed down some ghetto part of Lagos
How many threads have we seen of people looking for loved ones in Lagos that disappeared without a trace?

I see what you're trying to do...

You are trying to spin this as Police murdering innocent people.

Only these are not innocent people.

These are card carrying MASSOB members.

Its one thing to have an opinion about splitting Nigeria.

But actually working on that opinion?

With your friends?

To destroy a Sovereign Nation?

That is NOT innocent.

That is TREASON

And you should DIE

DIE DIE DIE

And have your corpse thrown in the Ezu river
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

Again,

If they decide to roll with terrorists, then it's their funeral.

I run the risk of talking with pre teens and teens sometimes but I will try anyway since there could be others reading who might grasp this
For you not to comprehend that innocent people can be arrested which is the point I am making ,makes this whole discussion fruitless but I will try again
If someone is arrested and accused of a crime,doesn't he need to be tried with evidence before conviction ?
Do you know that all that is required to arrest you cheddar king is your gender and your being in an area when an arrest is being made
Don't you think if you found yourself there,you deserved a trial?

Is this point difficult to drive across?

Is one guilty and sentenced to death by the police just because the police says so?

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
Beync: In you right mind masop is a terrorist group? u shouldn't always allow tribalism becloud your sense of judgement, u hear?

How are they NOT a terrorist group?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

I run the risk of talking with pre teens sometimes but I will try anyway
For you not to comprehend that innocent people can be arrested which is point I am making ,makes this whole discussion fruitless
If someone is arrested and accused of a crime,doesn't he need to be tried with evidence before conviction ?
D you know that all that is required to arrest you cheddar king is your gender and your being in an area when an arrest is being made
Don't you think if you found yourself there,you deserved a trial?

Is this point difficult to drive across?

Is one guilty and executive just because the police says so?

Madam 'Adult'

I direct you to my post above.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

How are those people terrorists
Who tried them and what evidence did they have
Tell us
In what country are people tried by arrest only?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

How are those people terrorists
Who tried them and what evidence did they have

Madam

MASSOB the great emancipator of the Igbo race has CLAIMED them as their members

No need to prove nada
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

Madam

MASSOB the great emancipator of the Igbo race has CLAIMED them as their members

No need to prove nada

So the police has a right to round up people and kill them
Is that what you say?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by linjok(f): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
i know say POLICE hand go dey for inside....
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Beync(f): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

you sure u know terrorism entails?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Beync:

Leave him to nail himself while thinking from his azz
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

So the police has a right to round up people and kill them
Is that what you say?

If they are MASSOB, BOKO HARAM, MEND etc

YES ten times
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
Beync:

It entails violence or threats to violence to coerce a government

I can provide instances of this if you want.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

If they are MASSOB, BOKO HARAM, MEND etc

YES ten times

I can see you carefully excluded OPC
Interesting

What threat has Massob been to you or anyone?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

And these particular men did that?
And deserved death?

Is that not what fuel rioters and protesters did
Gathering to demand the righting of a wrong,chanting that GEJ steps down,disturbing the peace
So the police had a right to shoot into those crowds and kill them all by this same analogy?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by MrGlobe(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
A primitive individual is still supporting extra jucial killings in the 21st century. These maggot individual are the symptoms of Nigeria being a cursed country! People who support extra judicial killings only deserve it. Am sick of Nairaland and the psychopaths who come here to post. I hope my presence on Nairaland is not affecting my IQ nagatively.
RIP to the dead. And I wish extra judicial kiilers to the supporters of extra judicial killings. Am out!

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Beync(f): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

u haven't said anything. where these people involve in violent protests?
where they arrested with arms did they kill any body or destroy government properties?
what did those 40 people do that they killed them?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

And these particular men did that?
And deserved death?

Is that not what fuel rioters and protesters did
So the police had a right to shoot into those crowds and kill them all by this same analogy?

babyosisi:

I can see you carefully excluded OPC
Interesting

What threat has Massob been to you or anyone?

Are the rioters pursuing an Ideology that has led already to a CIVIL WAR in the past?

Are the rioters actively seeking to DESTROY Nigeria as we know it?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Beync:

what did those 40 people do that they killed them?

They are MASSOB members

They are members of a treasonable organization
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Beync(f): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

They are MASSOB members

They are members of a treasonable organization
bullshit

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mr. Globe:
A primitive individual is still supporting extra jucial killings in the 21st century. These maggot individual are the symptoms of Nigeria being a cursed country! People who support extra judicial killings only deserve it. Am sick of Nairaland and the psychopaths who come here to post. I hope my presence on Nairaland is not affecting my IQ nagatively.
RIP to the dead. And I wish extra judicial kiilers to the supporters of extra judicial killings. Am out!

These men are already dead and floating in the river
Tomorrow it will be another set of people
Who?
We don't know
There were over 30 bodies
Massob gave less than 10 names of their missing comrades
The police has no right to kill unarmed citizens who pose no threats
We read stories of the police shooting down motorists who didn't stop to give them bribes
Pointing guns at people at will and molesting them
Then someone will support and rejoice over killings of people by the same police just because they were under arrest
It is barbaric
It is not done in any civilized society
Then again I forget we are talking about Nigeria where a grandmother in Ekiti can be called a witch and the traditional ruler sends the youths to beat her to death
And where a school principal can dip his hands into a girls vagina to test for virginity
And where touts can strip women on the streets
Where masquerades can impose curfews and order the killing of passerby
Where a babalawo can prescribe human intestines for a cure of erectile dysfunction

That is the level we are still in
We have a long way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers / Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix) / Pictures Of Nigeria Police Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.