Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28484 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by fluttershy23: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2013
dis is serilous sumtin shuld be done who are behind those evil act pls there should stop the kiling of innocent ppl smiley wink shocked
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by horlatunde(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Those members are truly MASSOB members killed by the police. Some times ago, on AIT, a hausa Shoe maker was told reporters, dat he saw d police men Dumping those bodies into the river in d Middle of d Night. Now MASSOB has come out to confirm dis. Most of d problem we av in dis country are caused by d police. The boko haram problem was because d police unjustly killed dai Leader arrested by d Army. If MASSOB start now, we will all say IGBOs are troublesome. I think somepple are taking other tribe 4 a Ride. I doubt if d police can kill an OPC member or Boko haram member like dis without any consequence. Something drastic must be done abt this Rubbish in d police system..... May dia Soul of struggle Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by abouzaid: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Massob bu ndi ara na ndi ori, uwazulike bu onye ori. Sọ sọ etu a ga esi nweta biafra bu site na ịgba egbe na inu agha. Ndi massob na ana ndu fa na iyi, ebe uwazulike na ado ndoro ndoro ochichi na nigeria. Ka mgburu obi ndi a nwuru anwu zuo ike na ndọkwa. Amee

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by hotwax: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2013
e-tonslogistics:
hmmm!!!
Isn't dis ironic, d same NPF who r investigating the case, r d prime suspect''..
Yet d NPF spokesperson in Awka, is lookin for autopsy report.. When dir's an easier way to prove dir outfit's innonence.
How u ask?,,
well if the members of massob detained since last year as still alive and in police custody(which is wrong), simply parade dm to pressmen, to prove dy rn't d corpses found in d river.

If otherwise, dn sm1 or sm pple should b charged for genocide.

So who is gonna investigate the police now?
Boko-haram?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by aryzgreat: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2013
abouzaid: Massob bu ndi ara na ndi ori, uwazulike bu onye ori. Sọ sọ etu a ga esi nweta biafra bu site na ịgba egbe na inu agha. Ndi massob na ana ndu fa na iyi, ebe uwazulike na ado ndoro ndoro ochichi na nigeria. Ka mgburu obi ndi a nwuru anwu zuo ike na ndọkwa. Amee

Nna e! oku na acha m na obi ugbua, kedu ka udi ife a ga esi na eme na anambra ndi massob aka gba kniti? ndi uwe oji ndi awusa na ndi ofe ekwesigo ka ebido kwatube fa na onitsha kita. massob kwesi idi nkwadobe, imakwa mmadu ole ndia gburu? iwe ewegbugom!

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2013
sol2galay:

Now i knw u are really senseless and idiot,what are the offenses of the hausa/fulani? where they just killed for nothing? there were killed because there are killing.pls brother better change and become a normal human..

we all can see what i am talking about. To these kind, all hausa/Fulanis are evil Boko members that must be crushed.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Thank you
I went digging and found the channels TV news complete with a video clip

[size=18pt]The bodies are all males
with no missing parts
so ritual killings are ruled out moreover ritual killings will not selectively target one gender
Not from communal clashes either since there will be males females and children involved and none has been reported in the area
Not kidnapped victims because it won't just be selectively males and there are no immediate reports of missing persons
The only thing i suspect is extra judicial killings by the police and dumped into the river
That is the only thing that fits here

People with detained loved ones in that area ought to go check up on them in the cells,they may have been killed
Tons of touts and barrow pushers are rounded up and arrested by the police pretending to solve crimes
I am suspecting the Nigerian police until proven otherwise[/size]

This was my post on Jan 20 when the news of the bodies broke

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Multcolor: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2013
malele: How can peter obi be there and this kind of mess is happening
peter obi is not omniscience or omnipresence. He is not God
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by hotwax: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2013
To all Yorubas on nairaland. Lets stop all this taunting. This is human life we are talking about.
I am a Yoruba proud Yoruba Lagos guy, but I felt like crying when I saw those dead bodies last month.

Lets stop all this tribal mockery and face this evil deed.

This is what happened to Bosnia and this perpetrated by Hausa/Boko-harams in force.

They kill igbo people in the North, and still have the guts to come and kill them in their home.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by GARRIx7(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2013
This is what some folks said when JTF were killing innocent Civilians in the North

www.nairaland.com/1069241/jtf-kill-30-civilians-maiduguri

cheddarking: I have no pity...for the bastard spawn of the imams and sheiks of that town..

Burn it down JTF, wipe them out.

No amount of collateral damage is too small. They must make the Civilian populace fear JTF more than Boko Haram.

Let them know that JTF is ready to be bring double the pain.

Godjone: Jtf, masacre and butcher anyting at sight they deserved it if not what do u expect? shud they clap their hands btw dia legs and watch a full Liutanant and seven soldiers killed in a community where the ppl gave shelter and protection to terrorist? The war had just begun. Level and kill any living thing in Maiduguri lets 4get about that state. That is not the only state Nigeria has.

manosteel: Anyone still living in Maiduguri is either Bokoharam, his sympathizer, close associate or his close relative. I have no doubt that the non Bokoharams have left Maiduguri long time ago.

Decryptor: I have no problem with it...as long as those "innocent people" are muslims.

omenziate: Do I feel any remorse? Hell No. A saying goes thus dt evil persists when good people do nothing. Why has boko haram seen Maiduguri as a safe haven if they are not accomodated there, like yobe.? What measures have d retarded governor taken? In as much as maiduguri denizens aren't ready to cooperate wit the soldiers and lay ambush for them, killing them, then they should b ready for war. Like awolowo said, all Is fair in war and terrorism is an act of war whether one is actively or passively involved.

3 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Tatian(f): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2013
But why dump them in the river? What were they thinking? Terrible!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi: There is a news item that says that a police check point is at the supposed site of the dumping
The bodies were dumped on Friday,surfaced on Saturday in this community in large numbers so they were dumped near the community
But who are they,where did they come from and who dumped the already decomposing bodies there
People are thinking it came from a private mortuary disposing off unclaimed bodies
Why will a mortuary have all male bodies?
The communities around say there are no missing males,so where did these folks come from?
Are these detained Massob,Boko haram or militants killed by police?

That was my second post on that old thread.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Demdem(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2013
GARRI (x7):
RIP to the dead and my sincere condolence to the families of the deceased. Such extra-judicial killing (if that's what really happened) should be investigated and perpetrators brought to book.

That is why as a people, we must stand and speak against injustice, oppression and abuse of power irrespective of who is affected.

Sadly, when we this same extra-judicial killing was reported to be taking place in the North, many cheered on the JTF, insulted the northerners and even muslims. Now it seems to be happening in ur backyard, you want justice and fairness. Same justice and fairness that you didn't wish to be available to other Nigerians in the North.

Once again, RIP to the Dead!!

Hon. Garri (x7) sent this piece via his BB Curve II whose BIS will expire in 10 hrs.

Garri, u get the gist wela jare.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Bullshiit

How was the investigation conducted ? Where is the autopsy report ? But because massob is a militia group which ibos have interest in,y'aLl started crying and believing them .

Can we see the autopsy report ?
....i know you as a bigot..your opinions are not needed when issues like this are discussed cos you'l always see things through your Yoruba eye-glasses...i feel sorry for you cos i cnt imagine how you go through life with this type of hate in your guts....my conclusion is that your life is miserable giving rise to frustrations which you exhibit on nairaland...wateva makes you sleep at night..smh 4u..

3 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Demdem(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2013
GARRI (x7):
This is what some folks said when JTF were killing innocent Civilians in the North

Hopefully, the likes of that dafty called aryzgreat will see this and shut up. On no circumstance should anyone rejoice over the death of the innocent, be it Abokis, igbos, Yorubas etc. This is a lesson for all. It may their turn now but urs will soon come.

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by sol2galay: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2013
abouzaid: Massob bu ndi ara na ndi ori, uwazulike bu onye ori. Sọ sọ etu a ga esi nweta biafra bu site na ịgba egbe na inu agha. Ndi massob na ana ndu fa na iyi, ebe uwazulike na ado ndoro ndoro ochichi na nigeria. Ka mgburu obi ndi a nwuru anwu zuo ike na ndọkwa. Amee

Nnaa afo ore ka idi?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2013
Not only did the police kill these folks but to dump their bodies in a community water polluting the source of water for a community
This is wickedness
Where is that stupid logica that I was trying to talk some sense into on that old thread

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Orblonde: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2013
Capnd143: Ok . . You can shout if you want! But i said this from the beggining;
MASSOB is a terrorist organization,
Biafra is a failed project,
ibgo are Nigerians,
We are all citizens of the world

laughs in thailand . . . .

Please tell the readers the act of terror that MASSOB committed?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Demdem(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2013
aryzgreat:

Noted

Dumb, why dont u comment on garri's post up there? Are those comments by fellow NLers appropriate? If it is then the same set of people should be called upon to praise this act against massob.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2013
Oh my God why are nigerian police so careless they should ave disposed them off propely by burying or burning them serves them right,this should serve as a lesson to the other massob members and they better forget their useless BIANYANCH dream because anyone theathing the unity of country or poisoning peoples mind should be dealt with treason
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2013

cheddarking: I have no pity...for the bastard spawn of the imams and sheiks of that town..

Burn it down JTF, wipe them out.

No amount of collateral damage is too small. They must make the Civilian populace fear JTF more than Boko Haram.

Let them know that JTF is ready to be bring double the pain.

Godjone: Jtf, masacre and butcher anyting at sight they deserved it if not what do u expect? shud they clap their hands btw dia legs and watch a full Liutanant and seven soldiers killed in a community where the ppl gave shelter and protection to terrorist? The war had just begun. Level and kill any living thing in Maiduguri lets 4get about that state. That is not the only state Nigeria has.

manosteel: Anyone still living in Maiduguri is either Bokoharam, his sympathizer, close associate or his close relative. I have no doubt that the non Bokoharams have left Maiduguri long time ago.

Decryptor: I have no problem with it...as long as those "innocent people" are muslims.

omenziate: Do I feel any remorse? Hell No. A saying goes thus dt evil persists when good people do nothing. Why has boko haram seen Maiduguri as a safe haven if they are not accomodated there, like yobe.? What measures have d slow governor taken? In as much as maiduguri denizens aren't ready to cooperate wit the soldiers and lay ambush for them, killing them, then they should b ready for war. Like awolowo said, all Is fair in war and terrorism is an act of war whether one is actively or passively involved.

Decryptor shocked shocked shocked shocked

See what our biafran brothers think about hausa/fulani. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Am On Tour To Understand Causes Of Nigeria’s Epileptic Power Supply: Fashola / Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives / Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.