Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (21327 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Chnges(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2013
I could remember mine vividly. We were in our first year in school then. Lol, she was sharing a church programm's flyer which would require you to write your name and mobile number. She got to my seat while i was with my friend and invited me to the program and gave me one to fill. I filled it and told her i'll attend it just because of her and she smiled and left. Oh benevolent incident! My coursemate that happens 2 be her old time friend saw her and told her 2 meet her friend(which i was) and gave me another one to fill. I smiled and told her that i'm ready 2 fill another one even if it means attending the program twice just because of her friend. They laughed, Then her friend told her that she had met me b4. We started chatting and my coursemates phone rang and she went off. This was a perfect chance. I now started conversing with the girl and later helped her in sharing the flyers in that block. All my friends there got the flyer and i introduce her 2 them and d other way round. Trust me, i wouldn't let this opportunity pass me by. I went outside to see her off and told her that i enjoyed her company and would love to meet her again. We exchanged numbers and departed to our departments. I was surprised she called later in the day. Never knew her frnd(my coursemate) had a crush on me sad sad My bad!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sweetgala(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2013
The kind things you guys dey display for Naija girls for Europe dey suffer oooh... Be like say manz got to relocate. Too much wahala untop Toto.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sweetgala(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2013
Michky: Na wa for this girl o. JACKBAUERBALLS talk sey antymoji was nice to him and he enjoyed it. How that one come be child abuse na? Look, as someone said earlier, if the person concerned doesnt feel abused, then what's your own in this matter? Abeg stop derailing this thread with fish talk joor!

I no know oooh. If nah abuse me sef want to be abused like dat. Leave the yeye woman. grin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Bastituta(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Can alredi c it her dt she has fall just use one sweet dream lik dis nd she was lik waooo! Ma future wif u is bright bt it took 7yrs bt sex cos she was a virgin den nd neva wnt to disvirgin her cos i ay not marry her.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Michky: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2013
sweet_gala:

I no know oooh. If nah abuse me sef want to be abused like dat. Leave the yeye woman. grin
lol
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2013
uniqueval: Tactics #2

I rememba one of my Exes, right after we met briefly n exchanged numbers, I sent ha an sms few nights after... Here goes:

Bunmi u av got d candle
I av got d light
Let me light ur candle
I promise to kip d flame burnin
D flame dat can't b extinguished by d wind nor rain
Bunmi, let me light you candle
We wld burn together
Till the very last thread...

**i got a response 2days later to ask wen I'm comin wit my match stick... (U can guess d rest)

*VAL d uncrownedpoet
(Professor of women affairs)
27DCE6A4

Seeking attention ba? And now you got it but I assure you its gonna purge you cos I don't know why your going extreme just fabricating dumb jokes all around. Excuse me!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2013
anitank:
WTF?!!! *rolling*

That guy really killed it!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2013
uniqueval: Tactics #2

I rememba one of my Exes, right after we met briefly n exchanged numbers, I sent ha an sms few nights after... Here goes:

Bunmi u av got d candle
I av got d light
Let me light ur candle
I promise to kip d flame burnin
D flame dat can't b extinguished by d wind nor rain
Bunmi, let me light you candle
We wld burn together
Till the very last thread...

**i got a response 2days later to ask wen I'm comin wit my match stick... (U can guess d rest)

*VAL d uncrownedpoet
(Professor of women affairs)
27DCE6A4

Seeking attention ba? And now you got it but I assure you its gonna purge you cos I don't know why your going extreme just fabricating dumb jokes all around. Excuse me!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Teaser4(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2013
Met her on at my Grandpa's Funeral. She's very beautiful,that I cant stop looking. I walked up to her,said ma mind.I over-fed her that day.once upon a time
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Bertbert: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2013
anitank: *pulls up a chair and sits down, sipping fanta*

Let's hear it cheesy
Nosyke:

Buys popcorn and gets a disposable cup, grabs another chair and joins her
joined two of you with garri and groundnut soaked in cold water,added milk and sugar,looked for another chair to sit down but couldn't find any...she stood up for me and I lapped her. grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by akpanbaba: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2013
I got her with Ewa and Aggege Bread.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nadoson: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2013
190-the-clown:
I gave my car keys to my friend who pretended to splash water on her body along the road
I raced to the scene took off my shirt and pretended to clean the muddy water off her body-
the rest was history

2days later - we were having s-e-x wink wink wink wink wink
she b ASHAWO 4 slipin wit u widin 2 dayz.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by poshpimkiey(f): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2013
Wash.
tunapawizzy: I danced with her at a party,,,,took her to a corner , held her left hand and placed it on my turgid joystick, she smiled and that was it. We've been married for 7yrs with 2 kids
. Only two. Considering d circumstances of ur meeting, i'd say 7 or more
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by troy20(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2013
her name was anthonia.we where in our teens den.den i waz a quite reserved fella.we met up at a normal catholic blockrosary.i didnt skul in my neighbohood since i waz in a boarding skul.bt weneva i came bak on holidays i went 2 it.i cud recall she wrote d first love letter dia afta an evening blockrosary tru my yunga sister n she became our intercesor.i was so shy den i coudnt look in2 her beautiful eyes then,her long legs, her gap tooth n dia waz a green short skate she lovd 2 wear...my God she waz beautiful.n she loved me deeply.we wer lovers 4 7 yrs.though it waz bitter/sweet.i neva undastood y she loved me so much den so i didnt reciprocate fully.i met up wit her afta 8yrs wen i went bak 2 serve as a corper were we grew up at abuja.n she gave me d hug of my life.n she is nt stil married.she confessd 2 me she had been inlove wit me al dose yrs.bt sadly enuf she jst died a few months. I am yet 2 adjust 2 her death.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by poshpimkiey(f): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow: Intelligence and my Gentlemanly Charm..

Plus she saw me single-handedly beating 3 heavily armed Mopols later that Afternoon after their convoy accidentally splashed water on my limited edition 2013 BMW 7 Series.. She just fell in love with me.
yawns
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Adufaye(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
met mine at d well,1 of my bestie dy try toast her she no gree,d guy con tel her say i b her husband say we fit,she con boldly say yes con hold me 4 waist dy laugh,me quite 1st bt she no knw say i get plan,she was 2 beautiful,black bursty n sexy wit endly smile,nxt day she con dy ask abt me 4rm ma frnd,cus i dy cum bak 4rm sch late,we met 1evenin she tld me she mised me,as a sharp guy i tel her same,we start datin,she b 10,i b 12,i was madly in luv wit her,n she is nt shy 2 xpres her luv 4me any wer anytime,she cn knee down n cry in d str bcus of me,even both parents r nt in gud terms,i tld her we shuld jst end evrytin,she said no,wat God hv join let no man put as unda....we leta date 4 3yrs,sexed her once,2wks b4 she left afta her uncle lost his job....(at 10,she was no virgin i wonda who disvirgined her,bt afta she left,find out d truth) was tld by her snr broda last yr,who came back 2 lag, say she don drop.....water fal 4 my eyes sha....bt dats her luck!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
BashToks:

Is your surname $1bn

My surname is dangote
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by dgb4(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
still waitin to experience some sad

jarret4all@yahoo.com
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by bashydemy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Give her a such a hot slap and said sorry i like you and that movie begin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by justice00(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
I told her i loved her smile...she smiled on, and bingo! wink
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by poshpimkiey(f): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
Lachynos2k2: i neva woo any gal in my life,na dem they woo me..i guess dats why they r called woo-men.
idiat
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by topaz321: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
Rastamann: I am a born again and believe in God's love and not the type that will make Goldie to hide her husband from Prezzo!

And your point is? Muppet!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tunapius(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
;DMhen, Ours na luv at first sight oooo..na my YB I use runs ┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥A̶̲̥̅♏ finish¤¤¤
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Holorunloseyi(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
holajhdeee: So almost all d guys wey comment here na girls woo them...

SmH.......
♌☺ mind dem dey just dey form wetin ♌☺ dey ♌☺ fit do
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
i added her on facebook and she added me for almost 4 month wedidnt comunicate one dayi met her on line and we started chartin we exchange number and dat nyte i called her thn God for etisalat free nyte calls,i told her her i love her and she accepte me dat she love me too dat nyte ,,,today we re happily married
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by larynxvibe: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
190-the-clown:

how can a car splash water on her if she was in her work place
you smoke moro this afternoon
she dey sell akara grin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sestob(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
We were both is ss1 but different sch, so I wrote a letter to her with help from my brother. But I was so shy to even ask her for reply. I couldn't face her anymore.but the love keep increasing in me till we finish ss3. We lost contact and I blammed myself for it all until when I was is 200 level I saw her in my uni processing her admission. I quickly asked her and she told me she has someone dating and told me she fell in love with me then that she waited for me to act as a man. So I left her cos I also now have someone dating. But 400 level story changed my gf start fumbling, she called me one night and ask on how am fearing, I just decide to ask her again after some weeks and she told me she. Broke up with her boyfriend a year ago cos of religion. Indeed I was so happy and did the right thing on the wrong time and she accepted. She's the best thing I have now cos she's too much, not in sex but in character. Am happy am haviing my first love
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by great063(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
adesammy1: on nairaland
How,not where.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by great063(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow: Intelligence and my Gentlemanly Charm..

Plus she saw me single-handedly beating 3 heavily armed Mopols later that Afternoon after their convoy accidentally splashed water on my limited edition 2013 BMW 7 Series.. She just fell in love with me.
*yawns*...Season 2 pls.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Khayil(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Her #1 ice water bust, i buy am pure water
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by wwwkaycom(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
I went to her house to tell her I love her but she proved difficult to get. After 3 months of trying, I gave up on her. Around that time I secured admission to the university and after 1 month in school, I saw her letter congratulating me on my admission. I replied and started sending cards and flowers to her. That was how we started, she later secured admission to the same school when I was in 300 level. It was great and still very great because we got married in 2004 after 9 years of courtship. We are blessed with 2 boys and 1 girl. This is my sweet story, she is the only girl I have ever spoken to about love in my life, cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Pinoralia: 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
190-the-clown:

how can a car splash water on her if she was in her work place
you smoke moro this afternoon

What if her working place is just by d road -side? People who roast corn, boli, yam... don't need neither office nor computer now. ℓoℓ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / Students Caught Having Sex In School Toilet / Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.