Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (21332 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by robinicule(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
long story....met her in a cafe....as i entered she felt me,,,,and screamed that i was too tall...den i smiled bak,,,nt knwng i had something in mind for her...wasnt planning on buying time before. but i decided to...sat down beside her....den u knw d rest naw...i gave her d package
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by strangest(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
@op just run after her, shouting,"woo! Woo!!!" you ll woo her
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
holajhdeee: So almost all d guys wey comment here na girls woo them...

SmH.......
Ultra gay sad
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by IamAthens(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
edogho: dis na sweet joke o. Laugh wan choke me.
joke ke? Dm get 2pikin nw n as a VGBG i dy go grit dem.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by IamAthens(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
hayoakins: You really wanna know? grin BRBcheesy
jst tel us,xcpt say if u neva gt beb b4.#smh4u
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
I only told her my surname.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by cyril83(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
Nosyke:

*Sips my fanta, shares my popcorn with her, Pulls chair closest, holds her hands*
*tried to see what's going on btw anitank and nosyke but noticed their bodies stink like rotten meat*
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by kandiikane(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
jackbauersballs: My 1st love was 11 years my senior....

She was 23 and I was 12

She was my neighbour who used to babysit me. Shoutout to Aunty Moji wherever you are...ur puzzy was the sweetest...

Lmfaooo! That is not love but child abuse

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by IamAthens(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
prince_onx: I simply screamed woooo and she feel in love!
hahahaha. Now dts dreamiwood
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by BashMe1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
D night i poked her nipple, which pointed out of her night wear with my finger.... and dat was all. wink
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by dmcdad: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
Actually mine wooed me and not the other way round...
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tunapawizzy: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane:

Lmfaooo! That is not love but child abuse
if the abused does not feel abused, then its no abuse....thumbs up @Jackbauerballs what sweet aunty moji did to u might be done to ur daughter by a hunky uncle Kabiru

4 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Shugamania(f): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is gonna be fun.
Following cool
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by kandiikane(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
paparazzi1987: Initially, i was dating her best friend but the first time i saw her i couldn't help myself falling in love with her due to her:
simplicity,beauty,sense of humor, her charming look, etc....now we are married and blessed...
smiley smiley

What happened with the bestfriend? Did she threaten to pour acid on your wife?
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by IamAthens(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sum guys r lyin ooo,cos if u dy wait mk naija gal toast u,na afta sh dn tk lyj 1m naira worth of pos.tino 2 sh go cum.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by licensed2k(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Omo that time nah love card we dey buy o.....nah she go write beneath d card if she don gree or not....tho nowadays I do try "what would you say if I told you I love you" always works
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Psaalmuel(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
chucky234: I was so cute growing up with long pointed arab nose so the girls were all over me from primary 5,they wooing me left,right and center.
so na nose u take do ur ow own..*muron*go chp plastic spoon

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by delors(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Na love letter na...SS2...and later I buy her mirinda drink and buns during long break...My first love...chei! I nor fit forget her lailai. She farted when I touched her tiny b.o.b.b.y...dat time for class after school hours! I nor fit forget lailai!

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2013

She was 23 and I was 12

She was my neighbour who used to babysit me. Shoutout to Aunty Moji wherever you are...ur puzzy was the sweetest...
LORD HAVE MERCY!

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by blaise26abj(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Got her intellectually charged, sensually adventurous, spiritually uplifted and always expecting the unexpected. When i asked her out, she simply said "how on earth can i say no". And she was my first and only girlfriend.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Rastamann: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
I am a born again and believe in God's love and not the type that will make Goldie to hide her husband from Prezzo!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Na letter o!
I wrote her a letter. And guess what? My sister assisted me in writing it#
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by blaise26abj(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rastamann: I am a born again and believe in God's love and not the type that will make Goldie to hide her husband from Prezzo!

Park well well to the left

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tpia5: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Mobsync(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
lrguru: I came out one night to fetch water in my off-campus hostel, and i was completely nakid cos there was no light....how was i to know there was one sweet chick by the tap. When i got there tryin to look around to make sure no one was looking, i heard a voice 'wow' i was like 'wow what' and she said my john-thomas was wow....i was so shocked and told her that since she has seen my JT, then i must see her own o, no time! That was how she jokingly showed me her bia-bia, na so we start o. It wasn't like she was my first babe o, but she was ma first lurvvvvv!!!! Ooo-la-la, chai, i miss all those sweet days, cos she was the bestestest

You mean to say she saw your black "water bottle" in the darkness. Is her eyes equipped 4 night vision, are u a learner?

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by GboyegaD(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
It started as those little children's play way back when I was like 13. She would come to our house and tell me stuffs and we would also play the adult things. I didn't woo her until many years later. That day I had to go meet her at Ibadan where she was doing her Part IV IT. It was an election day in Lagos but not in other states so I left Lagos as early as past 7 in the morning in a normal commercial bus who charged a really exhorbitant price yet the tyres were bad. It bursted on the way and we had to spend so much time looking for where to borrow from. Unfortunately, she was already dating someone else as at then claiming she waited for me but had to move on and since then, I have learnt to voice out so quickly.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by holajhdeee(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
Na dem be ultra gay
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2013

She was 23 and I was 12

grin grin grin grin grin... Guy, Ur madness no get Substitute...
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
anitank:
The question is for the guys na

And I am asking you personally.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by licensed2k(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
Somethin inside of me dies whenever I come across "this post has been hidden"...
I always wonder what sh1t went down there...dnt y'all?

4 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by kandiikane(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:
if the abused does not feel abused, then its no abuse....thumbs up @Jackbauerballs what sweet aunty moji did to u might be done to ur daughter by a hunky uncle Kabiru

Please, don't be stup!d. If a 30old man sleeps with your 12 year old daughter, will you say it's not abuse because she enjoyed it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? / Students Caught Having Sex In School Toilet / How To Find A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.