Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (21330 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
IamAthens: I didn't woo the girl o,na she jst tel ma frnds sy she dey trip. Ma guys cum arange d package bt tey tey d gal go dy slip wit ma pady n na wen she get belle we knw.

Dis your own story na real super story oooo, make I help u halla wale adenuga shaparly cheesy
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tunapawizzy: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
anitank:
Hmmmm
This goes to show that You can have s_ex on the 1st date & he ends up marrying you, you can also wait for a year & get dumped after sex. Just pray for a heart that really loves & cares
True talk

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by yuzedo: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
I have 10 first loves, which one? undecided

... Anyway i showed seven of them my house in Banana Island and they fell in love and wooed me. smiley
The remaining three, i "accidentally" allowed my C of O for my land in Eko Atlantic to fall out of my briefcase. They went and did love potion for me and the rest is history! wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Immortal1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
Arranged a date wit her. After buying everything she wanted 2 eat, I summoned d courage 2 bare out all dat has been on my mind 4d past 2-3yrs. It was really a sweet experience, though I was still a 'Learner' sha!

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by scobaba: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) , Nairaland peeps una don kill me with laff. Krase people everyday!

Anyways I was quite popular in school(boarding house), acting drama and dancing. This chick just walked up to me after one friday variety night and said, 'are u in arts class?' I said 'no science', she said 'give arts a shot' and 3weeks later, I gave her 'vjayjay' a looooooong shot. I was 15 and in SS2.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by KINGwax(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
Erm...actually, what still left me inexperienced for a long time in wooin matter was cos the first three in ma life actually wooed me!!
So, I grew up expecting any lady interested to 'say something'.
But now? Permit me to say am an aficionado!!!
Let's assume it's an art

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
I gave my car keys to my friend who pretended to splash water on her body along the road
I raced to the scene took off my shirt and pretended to clean the muddy water off her body-
the rest was history

2days later - we were having s-e-x wink wink wink wink wink

You are indeed a clown
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by toykathy(f): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
I guess there are no serious guys on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
anitank: *pulls up a chair and sits down, sipping fanta*

Let's hear it cheesy

Share your own too madam, abi kilode

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by chucky234(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
I was so cute growing up with long pointed arab nose so the girls were all over me from primary 5,they were wooing me left,right and center.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Mikocake(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
My first luv? It was jst mutual but she still d best disciplined girl I've ever met. Was a Virgin then Jss3, we've lost contact though.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
My 1st love was 11 years my senior....

She was 23 and I was 12

She was my neighbour who used to babysit me. Shoutout to Aunty Moji wherever you are...ur puzzy was the sweetest...

9 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by anitank(f): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
sobastical:

Share your own too madam, abi kilode
The question is for the guys na
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by 190theclown: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
sobastical:

You are indeed a clown

Whats funny about what i did
I saw a girl, liked her, tipped my friend who bathed her with MUD WATER
and i used the chance to go in for what i wanted
2days later we were having sex

whats funny

a week later she knew it was planned cos she saw me driving my car
Nor be small quarrel that day grin grin grin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nosyke(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
anitank:
*Pours some fanta into his cup, pulls chair closer* cheesy cheesy

*Sips my fanta, shares my popcorn with her, Pulls chair closest, holds her hands*

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by ylaa(f): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mikocake: My first luv? It was jst mutual but she still d best disciplined girl I've ever met. Was a Virgin then Jss3, we've lost contact though.

R U NORMAL? HOW DID U WOO YOUR FIRST LOVE? U R TALKING ANODA THING. SEE YOUR HEAD LIKE COCONUT.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by wonlasewonimi: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
I met her at a club and we got to dancing ledi. one thing led to the other we ended up in my bed. We got married few months later.

I know she still goes to the club behind my back.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
jackbauersballs: My 1st love was 11 years my senior....

She was 23 and I was 12

She was my neighbour who used to babysit me. Shoutout to Aunty Moji wherever you are...ur puzzy was the sweetest...
hahahhahaahahha.... this is epic!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nosyke(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

Whats funny about what i did
I saw a girl, liked her, tipped my friend who bathed her with MUD WATER
and i used the chance to go in for what i wanted
2days later we were having sex

whats funny

a week later she knew it was planned cos she saw me driving my car
Nor be small quarrel that day grin grin grin

Super Story

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by ylaa(f): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
chucky234: I was so cute growing up with long pointed arab nose so the girls were all over me from primary 5,they wooing me left,right and center.

CLAP FOR YOURSELF. NONSENSE TALK

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by cyril83(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Wanted to woo her with my car but later discovered I Didn't Need a car to woo any Girl in my school

Just Wear a Starched Shirt and Hold any key that looks like car key. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by paparazzi1987(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Initially, i was dating her best friend but the first time i saw her i couldn't help myself falling in love with her due to her:
simplicity,beauty,sense of humor, her charming look, etc....now we are married and blessed...
smiley smiley
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by 190theclown: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Nosyke:

Super Story

shut up undecided
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
I came out one night to fetch water in my off-campus hostel, and i was completely nakid cos there was no light....how was i to know there was one sweet chick by the tap. When i got there tryin to look around to make sure no one was looking, i heard a voice 'wow' i was like 'wow what' and she said my john-thomas was wow....i was so shocked and told her that since she has seen my JT, then i must see her own o, no time! That was how she jokingly showed me her bia-bia, na so we start o. It wasn't like she was my first babe o, but she was ma first lurvvvvv!!!! Ooo-la-la, chai, i miss all those sweet days, cos she was the bestestest

2 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by bornosheikh: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dis all 419 romance for head. KMT
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nosyke(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

shut up undecided

If I slap you ehn, you will turn 360 degrees

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by holajhdeee(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
So almost all d guys wey comment here na girls woo them...

SmH.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? / Students Caught Having Sex In School Toilet / How To Find A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.