Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (21325 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
delors:
I dey suspect say na u be the girl self... grin grin grin grin

Who tell you say I be gal Abeg open your well oo
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tunapawizzy: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane:

Please, don't be stup!d. If a 30old man sleeps with your 12 year old daughter, will you say it's not abuse because she enjoyed it?
because i dey joke u come dey call me stupid abi u want amadioha to strike u ni
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tunapawizzy: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
sobastical:

See dem see dem, and that uncle and co has forgotten that the penalty for wooing someone without her consent and forcing her is death warrant abi
na joke i dey joke o
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by silibaba: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
la casera and gala did the magic angry

so i dumped her 2 weeks later sad
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:
na joke i dey joke o

Eheheheh, it is well oo no fear nau
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by sobastical: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
silibaba: la casera and gala did the magic angry

so i dumped her 2 weeks later sad

Sure you'd have a sister right.... karma still dey work sha
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane:

Please, don't be stup!d. If a 30old man sleeps with your 12 year old daughter, will you say it's not abuse because she enjoyed it?
Shut up!, if it's a boy, Swag and if it's a girl, it's child abuse... if you gree, like this bitcch!

4 Likes

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nosyke(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
cyril83: *tried to see what's going on btw anitank and nosyke but noticed their bodies stink like rotten meat*

Jealousy jeloma :P tongue tongue
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by kandiikane(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:
because i dey joke u come dey call me stupid abi u want amadioha to strike u ni

Lol, oga I'm sorry. I only realised it was sarcasm after replying. grin you know how hard it is to understand nairaland's sarcasm. tongue
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by kandiikane(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
sheyie2007:
Shut up!, if it's a boy, Swag and if it's a girl, it's child abuse... if you gree, like this bitcch!

I guess your uncle damaged your brain beyond repair with his blokos. Carry go.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
With my voice. Actually, that is the best quality I have. Girls are carried away by it.You know, little thing as voice can get a woman interested in you.

I just toned it down a bit, asked her about her name and let her know I was the happening guy. She was like, what?! Okay!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Orikinla(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
She wowed me and led me to make love to her in their flat when she was home alone.
She was older than me.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
anitank: *pulls up a chair and sits down, sipping fanta*

Let's hear it cheesy
hahaha amebo
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane:

I guess your uncle damaged your brain beyond repair with his blokos. Carry go.
I knew it, you're gay, infact, ultra gay
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by ichidodo: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
ha yes my first love. She was the girl next door at Dolphin estate, Ikoyi. i loved her more than life itself and funny enough i never made love to her. She was so crazy about me that she skipped classes just to spend time wit me. Those were best days of my teenage life.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
I told her my name was Kamanda Dangote grin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Soso990240(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy: I danced with her at a party,,,,took her to a corner , held her left hand and placed it on my turgid joystick, she smiled and that was it. We've been married for 7yrs with 2 kids
LMMFAO..Cnt stop laughin..she loves ur joystick..nt u
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
all4naija: With my voice. Actually, that is the best quality I have. Girls are carried away by it.You know, little thing as voice can get a woman interested in you.

I just toned it down a bit, asked her name and let her know I was the happening guy. She was like, what?! Okay!
For ur mind o! gringringringringringrin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Soso990240(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
D gal came 4 me..she disturbd my life,i swear..i later fell 4 her love.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
I gave my car keys to my friend who pretended to splash water on her body along the road
I raced to the scene took off my shirt and pretended to clean the muddy water off her body-
the rest was history

2days later - we were having s-e-x wink wink wink wink wink
shut up your mouth. You are sounding too experienced for that to be your first love.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
mechummy: For ur mind o! gringringringringringrin
Lol...All starts from the mind.

First,when I see a girl I admire, my plan is to make a line of different tactics to approach her. Then, I take a look at what she is doing and if there is a guy around or alone. If she is a bit loitering or alone, I will approach her immediately to start a conversation. When with a guy, I will just say hello to both of them and give them some distant. The next thing I 'll plan another means of attack(as in reaching to start a conversation)by waiting to see when she is free or willing to get into conversation after making my presence known to her and her guy. If I can get into conversation with her that is likely I am going to get something out of it or get somewhere with it.

My voice actually do wonders for me when getting a girl. Even, my girlfriend keeps saying that is one of the things that moved her at first, that she's impressed by my voice.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by kkkp: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
Shy guy + introvert + money = you all knw d rest na
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tollysmart(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dem wanna knw whats up,WAIT LET ME ASK IFA!cheesy
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tunapawizzy: 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Soso990240: LMMFAO..Cnt stop laughin..she loves ur joystick..nt u
i'm glad she loves something at least...d love of dt joystick could sustain d union ...dnt u think so?
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by anitank(f): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
ichidodo: ha yes my first love. She was the girl next door at Dolphin estate, Ikoyi. i loved her more than life itself and funny enough i never made love to her. She was so crazy about me that she skipped classes just to spend time wit me. Those were best days of my teenage life.
This is the most sensible FIRST LOVE experience I've read so far. The others just de add salt and pepper for their made up stories
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tunapawizzy: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
ichidodo: ha yes my first love. She was the girl next door at Dolphin estate, Ikoyi . i loved her more than life itself and funny enough i never made love to her. She was so crazy about me that she skipped classes just to spend time wit me. Those were best days of my teenage life.
*sigh smh

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tunapawizzy: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
anitank:
This is the most sensible FIRST LOVE experience I've read so far. The others just de add salt and pepper for their made up stories
thought u enjoyed mine too
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by adavetee(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
I gave my car keys to my friend who pretended to splash water on her body along the road
I raced to the scene took off my shirt and pretended to clean the muddy water off her body-
the rest was history

2days later - we were having s-e-x wink wink wink wink wink
u dey prove sharpness shey!?
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Kaxmytex(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
anitank:
[size=28pt]dnt tell me say u read evrytin 4rm page 1-4 o shocked[/size]
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:
*sigh smh
As In.. A measure of Pettiness
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by anitank(f): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
Kaxmytex:
[size=28pt]dnt tell me say u read evrytin 4rm page 1-4 o shocked[/size]
U no hear say I carry chair siddon
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by anitank(f): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:
thought u enjoyed mine too
Sure did grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY) / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / Students Caught Having Sex In School Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.