Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (21328 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Soso990240(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:
i'm glad she loves something at least...d love of dt joystick could sustain d union ...dnt u think so?
i thnk so..wit ur 2kids,u've cm a long way.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
all4naija: Lol...All starts from the mind.

First,when I see a girl I admire, my plan is to make a line of different tactics to approach her. Then, I take a look at what she is doing and if there is a guy around or alone. If she is a bit loitering or alone, I will approach her immediately to start a conversation. When with a guy, I will just say hello to both of them and give them some distant. The next thing I 'll plan another means of attack(as in reaching to start a conversation)by waiting to see when she is free or willing to get into conversation after making my presence known to her and her guy. If I can get into conversation with her that is likely I am going to get something out of it or get somewhere with it.

My voice actually do wonders for me when getting a girl. Even, my girlfriend keeps saying that is one of the things that moved her at first, that she's impressed hjhjxzhy my voice.

Ok o. Mr husky voicegrin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
I am poet... I make use of several poetic tactics to turn d table around... #i get woo'd
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Michky: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane:

Please, don't be stup!d. If a 30old man sleeps with your 12 year old daughter, will you say it's not abuse because she enjoyed it?
Na wa for this girl o. JACKBAUERBALLS talk sey antymoji was nice to him and he enjoyed it. How that one come be child abuse na? Look, as someone said earlier, if the person concerned doesnt feel abused, then what's your own in this matter? Abeg stop derailing this thread with fish talk joor!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
mechummy: Ok o. Mr husky voicegrin
Hahaha...Thanks, but I am not Mr Husky fan. A girl who admire voices should pray to meet me when I am in a mood to get her. grin grin grin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by disloman(m): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:
if the abused does not feel abused, then its no abuse....thumbs up @Jackbauerballs what sweet aunty moji did to u might be done to ur daughter by a hunky uncle Kabiru
i wan laugh burst
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by HoneyPrincess(f): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
jackbauersballs: My 1st love was 11 years my senior....

She was 23 and I was 12

She was my neighbour who used to babysit me. Shoutout to Aunty Moji wherever you are...ur puzzy was the sweetest...

Ashawoooooo lol u quick spoil
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
uniqueval: I am poet... I make use of several poetic tactics to turn d table around... #i get woo'd
or maybe you are simply too fine to ignore and your talents are better spent elsewhere. Like hostage negotiations, etc undecided
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dere r lotz of tactics u can use to woo a girl. First u must b very confident. Most times we place too much value of things. A girl being very beautiful doesn't make her un-approachable.

Tactics #1
You: excuse me, I seem lost. Can I get directions?

She: where are you headed to?

You: how do I get to know you?

If u r sharp dude, u'll b able to pick it up from dere...

If u r super sharp n a swift talker, recite dis poem composed by me in d most romantic way ever...

Girl ur biuty is a true perfection
For it gav my withered soul an e r e ction
Come 2wards my direction
U'd surely feel our connection
Make me ur selection
Pls don't give me a rejection
I am no reflection
I am simply *ur name* wit true affection

VAL d uncrownedpoet
(Professor of women affairs)
27DCE6A4

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by mkoabiola: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy: I danced with her at a party,,,,took her to a corner , held her left hand and placed it on my turgid joystick, she smiled and that was it. We've been married for 7yrs with 2 kids
Lol!
Jus lik dat.
Na so ppu de marry.ds is a funny marriage.lol
@a party!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Michky: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
sheyie2007:
Shut up!, if it's a boy, Swag and if it's a girl, it's child abuse... if you gree, like this bitcch!
Honestly, that girl has serious judgemental problems. She spews thrash on all the threads i've seen her so far. SMH.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha...Thanks, but I am not Mr Husky fan. A girl who admire voices should pray to meet me when I am in a mood to get her. grin grin grin
So help u Godgrin
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by ichidodo: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:
*sigh smh
What?!
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by damola311: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Never experience wooing a girl b4....... Girl always woo me cos of my appearance(na God do am) and me self dey form correct package.......i always expect girls to woo me and they always did,even have problem of choosing among them cos me dey distribute petrol with my nussle wella.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by goldfish80(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
I delibrately commented so I'd follow τђΞ thread. Whenever am bored απϑ need α little laff, I'd just click on this thread cheesy
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Mobsync(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
Funny, all the guys were wooed by women. Okay ooo, God bless one of una make I catch am 4 s:exuality section dey advertise for girlfriend then im go know how farsad

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
anitank: *pulls up a chair and sits down, sipping fanta*

Let's hear it cheesy
choi!! #sipping coke nd eating puff puff wit u# i dey like dis kind gist...hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by tunapawizzy: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
mko abiola:
Lol!
Jus lik dat.
Na so ppu de marry.ds is a funny marriage.lol
@a party!
its a funny world u know
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Ehizwhyte: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
I actually didnt woo her...... she told my neighbour dat she was madly inluv with me and I kinda liked her...dat waz it, we started dating until we broke up due to private reasonzz sad
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
tunapawizzy: I danced with her at a party,,,,took her to a corner , held her left hand and placed it on my turgid joystick, she smiled and that was it. We've been married for 7yrs with 2 kids

Are you serious?
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Kslib(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
make una stop to dey spoil this thread with childishness and lie lie nah haba... See wetin people papa and mama dey do online haba...
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by ichidodo: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
How is that u love ure firstie so much and yet u d'never made love to her ever. Dont get me wrong,we did 'stuff' but not the real deal, Stil think bout her everyday though. As a young man i get admirable glances from ladies but i just cant bring myself to woo anyone. Guess am stil holding a candle
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by holajhdeee(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
sheyie2007:
I knew it, you're gay, infact, ultra gay

E bi like say U̶̲̥̅̊ just hear dis ultra gay ....mumu

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by lordkpakpando: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
O men dat day i turned to rashid and the wooing was purely indian style/dance.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by LarrySun(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
Okay, I will take the first love as the first bleep. Mine is such a tale:

I was 13 and she was 17. Although older than I was, I called her by name (name hidden for security purpose). She was an apprentice at my aunt's salon (I went to spend the holiday with my aunt).

The girl and I had clicked almost the first time we met. We just saw it in each other that something mammoth was going to happen between each other; an unspoken understanding. Before long, we began to play with each other as though we were of the same gender. Despite that I was younger, I was alway to defeating her in our playful brawls. My aunt always saw it as just innocent plays between older and younger lads. But we secretly knew better, as she was always fond of pulling that thing between my legs everytime we were alone, and I always laughed it off. There was even a time I let my hand brush past her chest just to see her reaction, she giggled excitedly and told me to do it again. I didn't, of course. But I confess I enjoyed the feeling.

Then one night, we took giant leaps. I normally went to sleep with my granny but she convinced me to pass the night at my aunt's that night because she was also going to sleep there that night. So, I gave up my bed at my granny's to share a mat at my aunt's. My aunt has five children, the eldest was about eight years old at the time, and these children also sleep on the same mat, and we kids shared a room different from my aunt and her husband's. The girl (my bleep) claimed a space immediately beside me while my eight-year-old cousin took the other side of me. We didn't sleep on time because I was cracking enough jokes to make them all giggle. Soon, the other smaller kids were asleep save for their eldest. Silence descended and I was already slipping into sleep when 'she' would inquire of me if all the others were already asleep. It took the eldest cousin about an extra fifteen minutes before she also slept off. As soon as she found out that my cousin was asleep, she pounced on me!

She started by rubbing her palm all over my hairless chest before proceeding to my crotch. I, being inexperienced, couldn't do anything but count my fingers. When I started feeling sensation between my legs, I turned to face her and...
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Tinyemeka(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
What is love?
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by DeWisedon(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
After rendering a special number in my church.she walked up to me and said "u hav a nice voice". My pple i don f**k her 2otimes in two weeks
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by licensed2k(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
kandiikane:
grin grin
Pay me and I will tell you what went down.
Bro u wldnt wanna rip a ripper nah
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by Wheellz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
(Yawns)mmm........getting tired.(grabs a sachet water whyl waiting 4 el classico)....as 4 me well....b.r.b. let me pay sme bills.
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by ichidodo: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
yo! can first f**k be first love? i.e from a male perspective?
Re: Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. by AbrantieGH(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
LOL @ "turgid". I learn a new word here every day cheesy

Oh by the way, "woo" sounds so dorky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? / Students Caught Having Sex In School Toilet / How To Find A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.