Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics (33745 Views)

Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass / Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Jlow2: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hope abia state governor is seein dis,I think 2015 will be all about antecedents,not promises as usual,GOD BLESS NAIJA!!!!
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by oddy4real(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
I am not saying Fashola is not trying but tooo much hype over every little thing he does. I see no reason why there should be so much hullabaloo over fixing of STREET LIGHTS. Things like dese are common place In places like Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Enugu but you would NEVER see their Governors rushing to their press at the slightest opportunity!

5 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by BankuTilapia: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Akshow: stop arguin like a daft. Are you new on Nairaland? Is there any week that goes by without us seein some good work of Fashola? You think we are so shallow minded that we are praisin him jus because of street light?
U r everything dat is wrong abt NL, an absolute eeeediot arguing n not backing it wit facts. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by wellmax(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
FineBro: WE GO CHOP STREET LIGHT?
If all you came to do in life is to chop, then I pity your condition.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by RedLight1: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

I know nuttin but i know u used to lay ur mattress on a bunch of generators and sleep and now that most the generators are been used to power the street lights, i know u have no where to sleep u demented fooooool grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
heheheheheh dirty ugly scumbag ... u mean the same generators gaynians are trooping to lagos to buy becos ecg refuse to give power? grin grin nigerians are trying to dispose their generators because of improvement in power supply while baboons from gayna are trooping to lagos to buy the same generator despite being a small nation that ought to have everything going for them .... and a shameless maggot like u that suppose to be somewhere crying asking the lord why God created gaynian to be ugly and stupiid that can get anything right ... u are here ranting like a wounded baboon ...u no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by wellmax(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
oddy4real: I am not saying Fashola is not trying but tooo much hype over every little thing he does. I see no reason why there should be so much hullabaloo over fixing of STREET LIGHTS. Things like dese are common place In places like Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Enugu but you would NEVER see their Governors rushing to their press at the slightest opportunity!

Oga let mee remind you that this is not the first street light in Lagos, so its not just a hype. Secoudly can you please mention the streets with lights in Enugu.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by jayonpoint(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
FASH seriously u hv my support. I hv always knw u're a transformer, let haters/bad belle hit their head on d wall. I don't mean to rant bt atleast, we shld beautify our environments for d joy of it. What's d use wen we hv all it takes to create heaven on earth nd once nd for all dust out all d clamorous head abt Europe. We all want to go abroad nd clue bcus they hv put aside their sentiments nd for d future of d yet unborn. I wonder wat it cost to put all dis thins in place knwin we'll leave someday. Thank u fashola for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkparaIgbo: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
Akshow: i can see sentiment has becloud your sense of reasonin. So you think we are so despondent that we are praisin him jus cos of street light? Here is an assignment for you. Google Fashola's achievement and i dare you to compare it to any other state in naija. Perhaps then you will understand.

I should google..? Ain't no one got time for that.. lipsrsealed Why don't you present us with the photographic evidence of his achievements since you seem to be singing his praise.

Akshow: What stupid link are you yapping about? The link without a single pix in the first two pages?

Oh it has no pictures in the first 2 pages out of 102 0r so pages.. Then that is no issue.! Feed your eyes with achievements from meager allocations and internal generated revenue Enugu state receives and tell me what will happen when such a man ascends the throne of Presidency
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by RedLight1: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U r everything dat is wrong abt NL, an absolute eeeediot arguing n not backing it wit facts. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin angry cheesy cheesy
akshow ... u see why u dont talk like human being to a gaynian? they are born to be animal ... very stupidd lot .... u talk to them like animal that they are ... thats the only language they understand grin grin
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by duality(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
When the Delta state govt did their own street light project. Folks here vilified the governor for using generators to power street lights. but that is not the case with Fashola. This project is quite commendable I love it and I say kudos to the governor.

But common... This is street light.. Most States have done this Kind of project. In Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross river, Enugu, Ondo etc. with out even making noise about it.If we have to judge a government by street lighting, Even Ibori will score very high.

Ones again, kudos. but no need for the jamboree.

5 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by BankuTilapia: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
We r in 2013 and our giANTS of Africa r arguing abt street lights grin cheesy grin cheesy grin n we hv primitive n stone age fooooools like Red lights who thinks diz is an achievement. Kwasiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aboaaaaaaaaaaa ofuiiiiiii grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by dplomaticVal: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
OkparaIgbo: This is great work from Fashola on this project however people asking that we should all come together and vote him in as President based on this should also ask Nigerians to come together and vote Sullivan Chime for the transformation he has carried out in Enugu state with the meager allocation and tax generated when compared to Fashola.! Sullivan Chime for Presidency 2015 and I call on all Nigerians to show support to this honorable and trustworthy candidate. Pictures from this thread to buttress my point www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/
look my friend, Its foolhardy for you to say that chime has transformed enugu state when its pellucidly transparent to all and sundry that the state is nothing to write home about, besides, wasn't it thesame so-called gov. who eloped to germany & stayed there for over 4 months without letting his ppl knw his really intention of going there, so better shut µr dum-mouth nxt time u've nothing rational to say .....

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by BankuTilapia: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Red-Light:
akshow ... u see why u dont talk like human being to a gaynian? they are born to be animal ... very stupidd lot .... u talk to them like animal that they are ... thats the only language they understand grin grin
I can assure u dat most animals r more valuable dan Nigerians grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by pwettytemmy(f): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Ignore those dorks to be celebrating street lights as if it was invented today.! I have since told them to vote for Sullivan Chime for President 2015 because he seem to have way more achievements as shown in the link I provided with over 100 pages of photographic evidence to go with
I'm neither a fan of fashola or sullivan bt guy if there's anyone bn sentimental here, its u. Nairaland can accomodate as many topics as possible. If u think there's enof reasons to vote for sullivan, open anoda thread and let us see. As u can see, this is about fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by 4Play(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
What this thread reflects is Nigerians' penchant for celebrating mediocrity. In a city where 70 percent of the population are said to live in slums, we're celebrating street lights like as if a major housing or water project has just been completed.

6 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by BankuTilapia: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
Vote Fashola 2015 for street lights grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by kelvincoll(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
I so love street lights !!! wink wink A beautiful sight to behold, this would aid in accident reduction and curb crime on that road axis. Nice one from Mr Fash!

Akshow: Sentiment aside this man is what naija needs. If we can vote GEJ president without any antecedent as a governor, i think it will be foolhardy of us to not vote Fashola should he contest. Or is there any governor performin like this man?

Hmmm.... Bros Easy, If President's should be (s)elected from the crop of Govs (Both past and present) simply cos Street lightings were provided for

Donald Duke and Godwill Akpabio would have down a term each....
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Abagworo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
You guys disgust me to the bone. Ordinary streetlights that should be a necessity was merely provided for 7km of road and y'all are screaming "eko ni baje". Odili's government set a world solar streetlighting record but where are they today?

4 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by BankuTilapia: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
I have da electricity to stay up all night for u mentally challenge BOKO kid. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Akshow: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

oH pls mo..Ron don't patronise me. Run along boy.

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by gustdableman(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
apkabio is far far better than fashola, go to akwaibom and see what is called road network, you wont identify local road and federal road, the longest road with street light is akwaibom, you are in lagos saying fasholas is workinG.

4 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Akshow: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
kelvincoll:
I so love street lights !!! wink wink A beautiful sight to behold, this would aid in accident reduction and curb crime on that road axis. Nice one from Mr Fash!

Hmmm.... Bros Easy, If President's should be (s)elected from the crop of Govs (Both past and present) simply cos Street lightings were provided for

Donald Duke and Godwill Akpabio would have down a term each....
stop reasonin like a baby. Na only street light Fashola de do? Abeg Google him achievement and i dare you to bring forth any present or past governor that has achieve more than this man. We are not shallow minded pls
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Akshow: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Abagworo: You guys disgust me to the bone. Ordinary streetlights that should be a necessity was merely provided for 7km of road and y'all are screaming "eko ni baje". Odili's government set a world solar streetlighting record but where are they today?
are you askin us?
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by TriggerHappy: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
4 Play: What this thread reflects is Nigerians' penchant for celebrating mediocrity. In a city where 70 percent of the population are said to live in slums, we're celebrating street lights like as if a major housing or water project has just been completed.
Are u a Nigerian? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkparaIgbo: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
dplomaticVal: look my friend, Its foolhardy for you to say that chime has transformed enugu state when its pellucidly transparent to all and sundry that the state is nothing to write home about, besides, wasn't it thesame so-called gov. who eloped to germany & stayed there for over 4 months without letting his ppl knw his really intention of going there, so better shut µr dum-mouth nxt time u've nothing rational to say .....

I have no time to waste on asinine's like you, so I will just point you to this link to go and feed your eyes https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east

pwettytemmy: I'm neither a fan of fashola or sullivan bt guy if there's anyone bn sentimental here, its u. Nairaland can accomodate as many topics as possible. If u think there's enof reasons to vote for sullivan, open anoda thread and let us see. As u can see, this is about fashola.

And why should I open another thread to celebrate street light as is evidently the case of the OP here.! Read my first comment on this thread and see how whilst I commended the work, I quickly pointed out that it is not a criterion to Vote for Fashola for presidency as the likes of Gov. Sullivan Chime and co had attained these long time ago with no Loud mouthed chants of praise

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by wellmax(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm soo many dead haeds here on NL. Must every issue be analyzed from the wrong side of your brain? Yes, Fashola did not invent street lights, but please a good effort should be commended, not all these bigot and hypocritical comments. If you know any government offical doing well, open a thread and we will celebrate them too.
These street lights will indeed increase night visibility, reduce accidents andd crime rate on that road. I pray they be maintained well.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by RedLight1: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

I can assure u dat most animals r more valuable dan Nigerians grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
go and eat banku boy .... its animal food anyway grin grin shuuu shuu nairaland is for human being not baboons grin grin
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
I have da electricity to stay up all night for u mentally challenge BOKO kid. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
. Wetin be your own, abi this site na cedisland ........ Why so much hate, are we the cause of ghana's immunity to development... Go sleep joor

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by baron2000(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
blacksta:

1 million likes

it is time to put mediocrity aside and replace with national growth. Nigeria should be beautiful at night

You mean 1 Billion?
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Alajiki(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
FineBro: WE GO CHOP STREET LIGHT?

Na Fashola go feed your family? Abeg go do bus conductor if you want eat bro. Mtschewwwww.

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by TableLeg(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Good look .... But still, them street light need to be dimmed slightly
Looks like the whole place is on fire!
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by RedLight1: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Slonge2: . Wetin be your own, abi this site na cedisland ........ Why so much hate, are we the cause of gayna's immunity to development... Go sleep joor
grin grin grin i wonder o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? / DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post / We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.