Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics (33545 Views)

Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass / Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkparaIgbo: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
@Okparaigbo u are distriating people from see this gd work from Fashola,he really try on this street ligjts.

He has done a good work..and hence why I said kudos to him and I will leave people to enjoy the work.! Ma bad if I caused a distraction but just wanted to point out a few facts. Enjoy.!
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by AbrantieGH(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
How does street lights affect the price of G in the market
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by RedLight1: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Another fooolish and seriously brain malnourish BOKO kid, do urself a favour and crawl back to the cave u emanated from. Ur shiit hole is da most useless country on earth and for u waste products to jubilate over street lights Jux proves wot i hv Jux said. U r an illiterate and a block head. grin cheesy grin
another baboon frm a country that produced the largest number of ugliest blackmen animals in world... Why dnt u dispute my points instead of showing the stupidity that gaynians are knwn for? Must u people show ur stupidity all the time? I thot people get tired of being stupidd sumtimes oppps sorry i forgot animals are programmed to be stupidd and dumb... Run along with ur fellow banku eatin scumbag boy.. Lemme see me ur banku head behind u cheesy grin ... U dnt what my time grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by ba7man(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Some people are clearly shameless.! cheesy So hang on a minute, I should not show my disapproval on a call to Vote a Gov. for President of Nigeria because of commissioning streetlights in a state where over 80% still live in abject poverty and squalor? It is no wonder we have people in government positions taking us for a long ride.. angry Wake up Lagosians..! Wake up Nigerians.!! and begin to hold your leaders accountable, stop this fo.olish celebration of mediocrity
You have a right to vote for who you want. This is more than streetlights, this is the most ambitious Governor in Nigeria. Look at the projects he's currently spear-heading that can make millions of land owners millionaires. (1) The Badagry Express way compete with elevated rail lines and Trams. Any one that road passes his land,home or property is an instant millionaire....... (2) Eko-Atlantic. A new commercial/Residential hub that wil also provide employment.......(3) Lekki free trade zone.....(4) Someone just walked in raving about the Ikorodu Rd expansion and refurbisment. Just to mention a few....No Governor is thinking this hard, I assure you...None.

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Butoneday2(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
But_one_day?.....
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by roxell120(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
but waitooo, I do glance at poles with bulbs hanging on them that appear like street lights,some ve even fallen over., some looking as old as Nigeria itself on virtually every street of lagos and beyond.now im wondering possibly they were celebrated on the day of their commissioning. let me advice those jubilating to shut up and look around them and think of better things than singing praises while they are languishing.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Stiff-necked fool so u think having street lights is an achievement after 50 yrs of producing oil. grin cheesy cheesy grin
you half witted slow poke ,at least there is progression if all the leaders in west Africa had
half of fashola's acumen we won't be at this level..
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by emmatok(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Some people are clearly shameless.! cheesy So hang on a minute, I should not show my disapproval on a call to Vote a Gov. for President of Nigeria because of commissioning streetlights in a state where over 80% still live in abject poverty and squalor? It is no wonder we have people in government positions taking us for a long ride.. angry Wake up Lagosians..! Wake up Nigerians.!! and begin to hold your leaders accountable, stop this fo.olish celebration of mediocrity

This tread is not about Fashola for president, and what is about it.

Pls hold Chime who disappeared for months accountable.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by worldman(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Where is‎​ my CUTLASS?? Uduaghan needs to be beheaded!!!

Does Fash have 2 heads?? ...and his Head is‎​ FAR BIGGER than Fashola's Head!!!!

Why Always Fashola??

angry angry
please don't kill him for ibori sake
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by roxell120(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
but waitooo, I do glance at poles with bulbs hanging on them that appear like street lights,some ve even fallen over., some looking as old as Nigeria itself on virtually every street of lagos and beyond.now im wondering possibly they were celebrated on the day of their commissioning. let me advice those jubilating to shut up and look around them and think of better things than singing praises while they are languishing..
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
Fashola dey try wella but e no mean say him no de theif. If T.A Orji go try like dis and steal small instead of stealing every every e for gud somehow. even goats wey dey abia state dey cry because of that man.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by RedLight1: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
gboss4sure: Fashola dey try wella but e no mean say him no de theif. If T.A Orji go try like dis and steal small instead of stealing every every e for gud somehow. even goats wey dey abia state dey cry because of that man.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed grin grin grin
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by successcertain: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

no sense in your post Mr man you cant call this a mediocrity as far as security challenge is concern this type of development is highly welcome this is about the security of lagosian with the outburst population from every part of the country trading on the tiny island if you want to campaign for your favorite presidential candidate kindly do so without putting others down and it beat me to the chest when you said over 80 percent lagosian are in poverty where do you get that figure?

some nigerians just keep puting their country down base on jealousy and tribal hatred i tire o. no wonder why Ghanaian and other west African country will commit a crime abroad and claimed Nigerian when they are caught because nigerian abode both animal and human and it is easier to sneak in and sneak out. .

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by worldman(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
roxell120: but waitooo, I do glance at poles with bulbs hanging on them that appear like street lights,some ve even fallen over., some looking as old as Nigeria itself on virtually every street of lagos and beyond.now im wondering possibly they were celebrated on the day of their commissioning. let me advice those jubilating to shut up and look around them and think of better things than singing praises while they are languishing..
short that thing u call mouth idiot can ur fada buy pole and bulb

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by jmaine: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
ilugunboy:
May God punish you!

On top which level . . .Street light things ? undecided . . .Guy comport abeg . . . . .
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by baby124: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
worldman: short that thing u call mouth idiot can ur fada buy pole and bulb

ROTFLMAO This comment is too funny. Had me laughing hard. Comments you will see on NL. grin grin grin
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by chucky234(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Is Ikorodu the only road in the whole of Lagos state,a man who generates billions monthly install streetlights on one out of the more than a thousand roads in the state yet people wants him voted in as president.
We always settle for less that's why this country is where it is today,president ko president ni.

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by dokunbam(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
good think, good delivery, good Governor, good brf
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkparaIgbo: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
You see what I mean here. I decide to allow everyone enjoy the street light that has been erected and some goons are now calling for attention.. angry Ok I still have energy left to school you lot.

ba7man: You have a right to vote for who you want. This is more than streetlights, this is the most ambitious Governor in Nigeria. Look at the projects he's currently spear-heading that can make millions of land owners millionaires. (1) The Badagry Express way compete with elevated rail lines and Trams. Any one that road passes his land,home or property is an instant millionaire....... (2) Eko-Atlantic. A new commercial/Residential hub that wil also provide employment.......(3) Lekki free trade zone.....(4) Someone just walked in raving about the Ikorodu Rd expansion and refurbisment. Just to mention a few....No Governor is thinking this hard, I assure you...None.

As you have pointed out some of his achievements and lay a claim that he is the most ambitious governor which I refute a 100%. He is only able to do some of these projects which I still consider mediocre based on monthly allocations and IGR he gets but you may choose to celebrate it as you most likely have not had it any better there. Now go to Akwa Ibom, Calabar, Enugu to mention a few and see what I call developments that empower not only the youth's but create jobs for many

emmatok:

This tread is not about Fashola for president, and what is about it.

Pls hold Chime who disappeared for months accountable.

I'm glad you recognised that the call for Gov. Fashola to be voted president based on street lights is a call of st.upidity.! As for holding Gov. Chime responsible, I see absolutely no need for that as he handed over accordingly and all the ongoing works he left kept progressing even in his absence and the apparatus on grounds in Enugu state kept on it's optimum function.

successcertain:

no sense in your post Mr man you cant call this a mediocrity as far as security challenge is concern this type of development is highly welcome this is about the security of lagosian with the outburst population from every part of the country trading on the tiny island if you want to campaign for your favorite presidential candidate kindly do so without putting others down and it beat me to the chest when you said over 80 percent lagosian are in poverty where do you get that figure?

some nigerians just keep puting their country down base on jealousy and tribal hatred i tire o. no wonder why Ghanaian and other west African country will commit a crime abroad and claimed Nigerian when they are caught because nigerian abode both animal and human and it is easier to sneak in and sneak out. .

It wasn't written to make sense to cretins like you..again No apology. So if commissioning street lights on a stretch of road to protect the lives of citizens who voted you in is not a mediocre task then what is.. And you are asking for statistic about a problem which is evident on grounds..? Dude need I begin to list the ghetto's in lagos? and you accuse me of putting Gov. Fashola down...? Can you please provide me with such prove or forever remain silent on this issue.. angry You see my problem with some Nigerians is that they are locked in this shackles of stu.pidity that they cannot differentiate between when a civil servant is performing his duty and when he has achieved a feat. Again I say to you wake up and know when to celebrate a bonus and when your right is given to you.

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by frond: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Reading all these comments, I can only say one thing that I am sorry for all these people that are so elated because traffic lights are lined on the side of a road in a two way carriage road. Can't you see the other road is dark? Only God can deliver us from this mediocrity. Education has failed to rescue us.

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by scribble: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Akshow: Sentiment aside this man is what naija needs. If we can vote GEJ president without any antecedent as a governor, i think it will be foolhardy of us to not vote Fashola should he contest. Or is there any governor performin like this man?

Uduaghan is performing better than this man. HAve you been to Uduaghan's mansion lately? There is 24/7 light and all manner of exotic cars.
Even his daughter is using multi-million Naira wonder of wheels. His wife also was just renovated with 25th year celebration.

The governor try pass Fashola

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by scribble: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
I really cant blame some of these Ekaette and Akpan that come here and say we should go to their state and see development.

Is it Akpabio that builds roads that cave in only few months later. Akpabio that clubs in night clubs and pays undergraduates for threesomes.

You see Akpan is deluded because Akpabio is giving them free movie ticket every Christmas after subsidizing Ben Bruce's fortune in his State.

Or is it Imoke that after embezzling Power sector fund as power minister under OBJ and is now on hiatus in obodo oyibo for treatment after reckless living with the peoples money?

Surely our God will visit these people!!!

I am a Christian but will use both my hand to cast vote for any ticket I see Fashola name on.

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by roxell120(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
worldman: short that thing u call mouth idiot can ur fada buy pole and bulb
u must be a yoruba guy, no doubt, thats y im not touched by your reaction. from my observation, and history its your integral part to lie flat on the ground or prostrate for anyone u call a leader no matter his achievements gud or bad.that's y agbero or tauts are rampant around here cos they can easily be decieved wit peanut. what is the history of street lights in nigeria that I shd be so excited? its just a matter of time that project will be included on the history book of white elephant projects that gulped our scarce resources. rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by ACM10: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
wellmax:

Oga let mee remind you that this is not the first street light in Lagos, so its not just a hype. Secoudly can you please mention the streets with lights in Enugu.
Ogui rd

Okpara Ave

Abakaliki rd

Chime Ave

Zik's Ave

Agbani rd

NTA rd

Rangers Ave

Presidential rd

Campus rd

etc.

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Motunrayo01: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
I was really apy seeing such development on that ikorodu road, God bless the initiator of the project becos i can now pass the road in the nite and early in the morning without fear tanks 2 the brightness der.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by alosnika: 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
FineBro: WE GO CHOP STREET LIGHT?

Enemies of progress...Na people like you dey collect rice and garri during election!!!
Una for talk say make Fashola dey buy una agege bread and beans now...nonsense
May God deliver una from this poverty mentality.
So you guys should tell us what exactly you want? Foods? The garri and maggi una collect from Jonathan, Koro, etc don finish abi?

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by 7lives: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Where is‎​ my CUTLASS?? Uduaghan needs to be beheaded!!!

Does Fash have 2 heads?? ...and his Head is‎​ FAR BIGGER than Fashola's Head!!!!

Why Always Fashola??

My guy i tire o, other governors just they fall my hand o.

angry angry
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
I see a youth full of tribal sentiments. Nigeria can hardly grow if team a call white black cos the subject is of his tribe. What is your problem people? I am yoruba and i love edo state governor cos he's working. Fashola is also working. Even a blind man knows that. Even gej knows that. Gej is also tryhng but he?s not on same league with fashola. Allocation or not iGr or not fashola is the best leader we have so far at least since i knew what is right and wrong. Gej has lost the love,support he had at electim. Rif on BRF. Eko o ni baje o
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by abagoro(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Never knew many Lagosians are seeing streetlights for the 1st time in their lives. I personally gave out streetlights covering a distance of about 500 metres to my street in Port Harcourt and another resident is powering them for free.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Panter215: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
This is good. I hope the service lane will be lite also. Looks a lot dark there. Lagos is moving can other states move as well.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
If street light is development in Lagos, then Governor T.A. Orji is working.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
abagoro: Never knew many Lagosians are seeing streetlights for the 1st time in their lives. I personally gave out streetlights covering a distance of about 500 metres to my street in Port Harcourt and another resident is powering them for free.

Tell them bro, even my goat house get lighting for night...

Bingo!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Biafra: Cross River Issues Stern Warning Against Protest - the Nation / Photos From Florence Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday Party / Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.