Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics (33547 Views)

Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) / Beautiful Picture Of Completed Kano Underpass / Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by RedLight1: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Alajiki:

Na Fashola go feed your family? Abeg go do bus conductor if you want eat bro. Mtschewwwww.
grin grin grin grin choiii u people wont kee me
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Alajiki(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
I knew it...the haters, the killjoys and the never-do-wells would have negative things to say
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkparaIgbo: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
wellmax: Hmmm soo many dead haeds here on NL. Must every issue be analyzed from the wrong side of your brain? Yes, Fashola did not invent street lights, but please a good effort should be commended, not all these bigot and hypocritical comments. If you know any government offical doing well, open a thread and we will celebrate them too.
These street lights will indeed increase night visibility, reduce accidents andd crime rate on that road. I pray they be maintained well.

If at all there is any dead head here then it is yours..No apologies.! And who was not commending the work Gov. Fashola did.. But to now make it a criterion to ask that we Vote him for Presidency in 2015 shows how dimwit some people are. Basically as you can see from some peoples responses including myself these achievements have been long attained with lil or no chorus to the respective Governors irrespective of how lil their allocations and IGR are in comparison to that of Lagos state. So why must you chant that Gov. Fashola be voted president 2015 because of street lights as if he was elected to supply candle lights on those streets. SMH for some Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by abbeybanks(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
LagOs is woRking, indeed Nigeria will wOrk.

God bless nigeria.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by TriggerHappy: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
Slonge2: . Wetin be your own, abi this site na cedisland ........ Why so much hate, are we the cause of ghana's immunity to development... Go sleep joor
Stiff-necked fool so u think having street lights is an achievement after 50 yrs of producing oil. grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Bobo2: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
Good work but let remember that is part of our tax money...BRF is work,Lagos is moving
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Dipwater(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
Are they that dumb in lagos state ,street lights = fashola for president. My people do not be deceived ,he did not use his personal money to do all this things .the praises is weird and very anoying abeg

5 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by oddy4real(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Bobo2: Good work but let remember that is part of our tax money...BRF is work,Lagos is moving
"BRF is work". Choi. RIP English!
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Alajiki(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
expert1: rubbish... we want something new... media hype again...

If you want something new, advise your entire family to keep watch so that the lights are not tampered with. If that option doesn't suit you, go hug transformer or jump into the lagoon and die a miserable death. Anofia!!!

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by thompson56(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
[/color][b][/b]pls pals, how can i create a post?? Or a page??

Thanks[color=]pls pals, how can i create a post?? Or a page??

Thanks
pls pals, how can i create a post?? Or a page??

Thanks
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by calcal: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
Akshow: Sentiment aside this man is what naija needs. If we can vote GEJ president without any antecedent as a governor, i think it will be foolhardy of us to not vote Fashola should he contest. Or is there any governor performin like this man?

and that 250KV generator will lead to poisoning more people, reduce millions of people life span and consequently send them to their earlier grave.

EKO ONI BAJẸ!
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Dipwater(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Stiff-necked fool so u think having street lights is an achievement after 50 yrs of producing oil. grin cheesy cheesy grin

Brotha the thing tire me sef. Lagosians shuld pls travel to other parts of africa and see that we are even years behind .people are busy celebrated common street light while some african cuntries are celebrating years of constant power supply in their cuntry

3 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by emmatok(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

If at all there is any dead head here then it is yours..No apologies.! And who was not commending the work Gov. Fashola did.. But to now make it a criterion to ask that we Vote him for Presidency in 2015 shows how dimwit some people are. Basically as you can see from some peoples responses including myself these achievements have been long attained with lil or no chorus to the respective Governors irrespective of how lil their allocations and IGR are in comparison to that of Lagos state. So why must you chant that Gov. Fashola be voted president 2015 because of street lights as if he was elected to supply candle lights on those streets. SMH for some Nigerians

O boy just mind you business.

This tread is about Fashola,you can open one for Chime if you like.

Why create controversy over issues.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Akshow: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
calcal:

and that 250KV generator will lead to poisoning more people, reduce millions of people life span and consequently send them to their earlier grave.

EKO ONI BAJẸ!
see beefin. See black belle. The gen wey dem de use for una village kill all una villagers? Mumucious entity
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by TriggerHappy: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
Red-Light:
heheheheheh dirty ugly scumbag ... u mean the same generators gaynians are trooping to lagos to buy becos ecg refuse to give power? grin grin nigerians are trying to dispose their generators because of improvement in power supply while baboons from gayna are trooping to lagos to buy the same generator despite being a small nation that ought to have everything going for them .... and a shameless maggot like u that suppose to be somewhere crying asking the lord why God created gaynian to be ugly and stupiid that can get anything right ... u are here ranting like a wounded baboon ...u no dey shame?
Another fooolish and seriously brain malnourish BOKO kid, do urself a favour and crawl back to the cave u emanated from. Ur shiit hole is da most useless country on earth and for u waste products to jubilate over street lights Jux proves wot i hv Jux said. U r an illiterate and a block head. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by Akshow: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
emmatok:

tell the embittered guy o.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by OkparaIgbo: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
emmatok:

Some people are clearly shameless.! cheesy So hang on a minute, I should not show my disapproval on a call to Vote a Gov. for President of Nigeria because of commissioning streetlights in a state where over 80% still live in abject poverty and squalor? It is no wonder we have people in government positions taking us for a long ride.. angry Wake up Lagosians..! Wake up Nigerians.!! and begin to hold your leaders accountable, stop this fo.olish celebration of mediocrity

6 Likes

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by papydan(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
FineBro: WE GO CHOP STREET LIGHT?
.is d duty of govt to feed u?govt is to provide enabling environment 4 business 2 trive..& dat is wat he is trying 2 do.wat i expect u 2 ask is 4 him 2 provide securities on stand by in strategic locatn on dat axis,4 business 2 trive 4 24hrs on dat axis.
Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by BodyKiss(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
FineBro: WE GO CHOP STREET LIGHT?

You and those who clicked the "Like" on your post are very st,upid

1 Like

Re: Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics by roxell120(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2013