Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Men Like Confident Women. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Like Confident Women. (27247 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / In Relationships...Confident Women Attract Confident Men / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
I respect the choices of others especially those that are afraid or detest confident women.
But I would like us not to confuse confidence for stubbornness or pride. once again I respect your taste and choices.

Personally I love women with a fine blend of confidence & humility. A woman that believes in herself, her ideas , convictions and dreams, she's hardly swayed by public opinions. A woman that is very comfortable in her own skin. She is goal driven and takes initiative.

Confident women are smart. They engage your mind, They bring ideas to the table, They add value to a relationship instead of taking it, they make you sit up as a man. They are have strong character and will.

She will be a Michelle to your Obama, she can hardly fall your hand any place but instead take you higher.

When a confident woman loves you, She truly does, Because in the first place she can do without you, but chooses not.

Blessed is the man that can Tame them. Moreover if you are not a very confident, intelligent and of strong character you can't handle or tame them.

Three core things that I find attractive in a woman is Confidence, intelligence and sex-appeal with her being God fearing by default.

NB:- The sad thing is that majority of people (men and women) mistake proud, stubborn and assertive women as confident women which should not be so.
#Mathew Briggs.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
caesaraba:

Except what you mean by "highly confident" is a lousy, nagging, and pompous woman, I beg to differ.

Marriage is teamwork. A man with a progressive mind would give anything to have a confident woman as a partner. Someone who can hold it down anytime, anyday. Someone he can depend on. A woman who can objectively look at him and say "dude, you are fv.cking up. Why don't we try it this way?"

It's only men who go into marriage with the idea of 'Me vs. Her' that can have a problem with a confident woman.

It's supposed to be Me + You pursuing our goals together as loving partners. A woman with confidence is good for a man joor. Helps him succeed and stay sharp always. cheesy
thank you very much for this.beautiful!
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Matthew briggs: I respect the choices of others especially those that are afraid or detest confident women.
But I would like us not to confuse confidence for stubbornness or pride. once again I respect your taste and choices.

Personally I love women with a fine blend of confidence & humility. A woman that believes in herself, her ideas , convictions and dreams, she's hardly swayed by public opinions. A woman that is very comfortable in her own skin. She is goal driven and takes initiative.

Confident women are smart. They engage your mind, They bring ideas to the table, They add value to a relationship instead of taking it, they make you sit up as a man. They are have strong character and will.

She will be a Michelle to your Obama, she can hardly fall your hand any place but instead take you higher.

When a confident woman loves you, She truly does, Because in the first place she can do without you, but chooses not.

Blessed is the man that can Tame them. Moreover if you are not a very confident, intelligent and of strong character you can't handle or tame them.

Three core things that I find attractive in a woman is Confidence, intelligence and sex-appeal with her being God fearing by default.

NB:- The sad thing is that majority of people (men and women) mistake proud, stubborn and assertive women as confident women which should not be so.
#Mathew Briggs.

this is an example of the kind of man i want.when you see a cosmopolitan man,its not hard to detect cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by huninaija(f): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
Matthew briggs: I respect the choices of others especially those that are afraid or detest confident women.

1 billion dollar likes. you are on point!!

#Mathew Briggs.

1 billion dollar likes, you are a real man and on point!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Ampeaceful(f): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli.:

my point is that you are going to throw us out of topic, bring up same argument in the religion section if you want to add the bible quotes to the ongoing debate, ekushe.
ur problem is ur point, d reasn y u c d word BIBLE as offtopic..
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by mytym(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
AjanleKoko: I'm not so sure Nigerian men like confident women, to be honest undecided

True as it seems to be but most Nigerian men do not like confident women NOT because the confident ones are prone to arogance (which in most instances has been found to be true) BUT because most (not all) nigerian men have control(ego) issues, managing a confident woman.

Even a lot of women bear grudge when they see another confident woman/feminine hero nor do they respect a man who is liberal and too accepting.
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Ampeaceful(f): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dis z gerrin tofa,nw 2 settl dis..if u bliv in confident wmn indicat by razen ur leg...n if u dn't turn ur bck..osiso...

1 Like

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by TriggerHappy: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Nairaland is becoming a JOKE now grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by BizBloke(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
huni_naija: Who run the world? Girls Boys/men grin

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by BizBloke(m): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
searay: Scam!!!

LOL. Even underpaid Chinese workers no fit make mini for that price.
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by goodmike7: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
mechummy: I'm not bothered and I never let such things get to me:PI'm just surprised sum guys no followgrin

Who be this mugu?
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nellyd(f): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
simdam500: An ideal woman, a girl friend or a life partner must exude confidence. Gone are the days when men crave for anopportunity to be a knight in shining armor. They don’t like weaklings or delicate darlings, but smart, street intelligent and confident women who know what they are doing and what needs tobe done. A confident woman is determined and head strong, and it’s what guys look for beyond looks or sex appeal. Here are 6 reasons why men like confident women.

1. Confident women are decision makers
A confident woman who takesdecisions on her own alwaysattracts a man. A man doesn’t like if a woman always depends on him for making any small or big decisions, he would respect and appreciate her if she takes advice, but listens to what her mind and heart says and make decisions in life.

2. Confident women have a great personality
Confidence is a factor that always adds on to a person’s personality. It creates a certain charm about the person. A confident woman would carryherself with grace and style. With confidence a woman looks charming and strong, and this really attracts men.

3. Confident women are independent and single minded
Confident women don’t need constant support and assurance; they handle themselves and their lives the way they want. So men are attracted to confident woman because they know they wouldn’t have the constant pressure to give their support to her.

4. Confident women are courageous and fearless
Confident women stand up for what they believe in, they don’t get pressurized by anyone. They know what they want and they work towards it. The fearless and courageous behavior that comes with confidence always attract men.

5. Confident women make great life partners
It’s easy to date, but when itcomes to marriage, starting a family and having children,women require to multitask, make decisions on their toes, when husbands are not around, step into his shoes and manage things efficiently. In order to be able to do this, men know that they need someone whois confident and will not crumble under pressure.

6. Confident women extend support
Confident women make reliable people. Men also need a shoulder to cry on and if they have a problem, they know that they can onlycount on women who are strong and confident.

http://www.magforwomen.com/6-reasons-why-men-like-confident-women/
interesting
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by kenjudy(m): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2013
Even d bible said it in Sirach ch: 26: if ur wife doesn't do what u want, divorce her. Confident women never obeys their hubby's. They believe so much in themself and tend to always mess things up. Thanx
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by pleep(m): 2:01am On Mar 09, 2013
I couldn't care less about a girls confidence level... if a dude is concerned with that i think he is lacking somewhere.
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 09, 2013
Also Confident Women are More Secure in their Own Anatomy...Which leads to more adventurous and creative Sexxual Energy and Behavior

Confident Women Rawk ♥
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by tintingz(m): 6:48am On Mar 09, 2013
When will a 'confident' woman propose marriage to a man? grin

I love em confident... grin tongue
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2013
tintingz: When will a 'confident' woman propose marriage to a man? grin

I love em confident... grin tongue

That Filthy Vile Muhammad Let you come Outside today?.

El Haji and the Crew Must be Busy Playing With Little Boys
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2013
goodmike7:

Who be this mugu?
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by tintingz(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2013
kulyie: a confident man will not be moved by anything irrespective of who his wife is in the society,its men suffering from inferiority complex that run
yes... a confident man will always recieve a daily dose of headache from his over confident wife cheesy
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by tintingz(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

[s]That Filthy Vile Muhammad Let you come Outside today?.

El Haji and the Crew Must be Busy Playing With Little Boys
[/s]
how many confident woman have you sexxx with...hope they didnt break your royal di;ck grin tongue
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2013
tintingz: how many confident woman have you sexxx with...hope they didnt break your royal di;ck grin tongue

I Love Confident Women Brother TingTingz...

When are you going to Invite me to your Local Mosque, so i can cleanse my Soul?

Brotha my Soul Is Filthy.

Committed Many Sins.
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 09, 2013
A 47 Year old Saudi Gentleman who owns the Fried Chicken Shack down the Block Climbed into my Daughters bedroom window and tried to Molest Her.

I pulled out a Gun and Shot Him

Will Allah Forgive Me?
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by tintingz(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2013
caesaraba:

Except what you mean by "highly confident" is a lousy, nagging, and pompous woman, I beg to differ.

Marriage is teamwork. A man with a progressive mind would give anything to have a confident woman as a partner. Someone who can hold it down anytime, anyday. Someone he can depend on. A woman who can objectively look at him and say "dude, you are fv.cking up. Why don't we try it this way?"

It's only men who go into marriage with the idea of 'Me vs. Her' that can have a problem with a confident woman.

It's supposed to be Me + You pursuing our goals together as loving partners. A woman with confidence is good for a man joor. Helps him succeed and stay sharp always. cheesy
yeaa! Stay sharp after your highly confident woman import your face with a great slap in public smiley

You make sense tho...
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2013
tintingz: yeaa! Stay sharp after your highly confident woman import your face with a great slap in public smiley

You make sense tho...

You AL Hajji's Fear a Strong Confident Woman....That's why ya Make her wear those Bullshitt Asss Beekeeper Suits grin

Break her down Mentally, conceal her Physical Beauty.....put her beneath the Male.

Un Huh....

Yeah...

That's why i Shot that Mouthafoukin Saudi Man

Get Cho Fhuckkin Hands off my Daughter Al Hajji......

My 50 Cal. Still got the Blood On It.

Desert Eagles Put in Great Work for Saudi Pedophilees

Keeps Muhammad's Followers in Line

Biblical Assassin But Ma Creed Got Sacrificed~~~Royal
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Angel15(f): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2013
This article does nt portray an average Nigerian man. They feel intimidated by these kinda women. In words yes, but in action they prefer weakling/robots so they can feel on top.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by pleep(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2013
Angel_7: This article does nt portray an average Nigerian man. They feel intimidated by these kinda women. In words yes, but in action they prefer weakling/robots so they can feel on top.
Then the 'confident' ladies should go for the shy men.... that way the equation would balance.

However, yall would rather get with confident men and complain. Confident men generally want submissive women...thats not our fault. You have a million shy men who are dying for some play, why dont u get with them? tongue

There is a solution to every problem if you would just stop complaining and take it wink

Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2013
megareal: I love confident women. Most often we get what we want, when we want and how we want it. We are independent, smart and intelligent. Our confidence comes from truly knowing who we are and exploring our strengths to achieve what we want. But @op, Its only the confident man that can keep a confident woman. shikena

1000 Likes
Re: Why Men Like Confident Women. by Nuzo1(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2013
I've met a lot confident women. They are priceless!

Unfortunately, most black ladies hardly care to notice the difference between confidence and arrogance/rudeness/pride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Truth About Kayamata facts and fiction / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.