Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1234IKECHhukwu's Profile / 1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 20 pages)

Politics / Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Paid A Condolence Visit To The Family Of Ngwoke by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Senator Ayogu Eze the incoming governor of Enugu state.
Family / Re: Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
I have told men that before u bring women into ur house make sure that 90% of the things in the house is owned by u.
Romance / Re: What Can Keep You Off Social Media For 24hours by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Sex
Business / Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Some people never touch #10,000 u dey talk of #1,000,000.

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
madridsta007:

It starts from a joke....

She means every damn word she says.
But this is sad. Has husband finished in Nigeria?
To be honest with u, husband has finished in Nigeria. the only thing remaining is boyfriend, if u know u know.
Religion / Re: Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
May be 'OP' has not visited champions royal assembly kubwa Abuja u I'll marvel at the Master piece.
Career / Re: Is Exxon Mobil The Highest Paying Multinational Oil Firm In Nigeria For 2018? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2018
To be frank with u Exxon mobile is the highest I can testify from a distant aunty who earns close to 3million permonth
Crime / Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dazave:

My friend please dont report dem to EFCC.u will only regret ur actions if u try it...my colleague at the office also complain of this same issue to me about some immature yahoo boys disturbing him..i simply told him to get a better super home theatre set which he bought for close to 350k...download some high bass reggeaton music which he did, connect his dstv and ps4 to the home theatre which he did, then between the hours of 5am-7am in the morning(which is the time he get prepared to come to the office and mean while this is the same time most yahoo boiz are sleeping).start blasting ur music increase to the maximum volume..after one month na the yahoo boiz come dey beg my colleague
this is wickedness at it's peak cheesy
Crime / Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dazave:

My friend please dont report dem to EFCC.u will only regret ur actions if u try it...my colleague at the office also complain of this same issue to me about some immature yahoo boys disturbing him..i simply told him to get a better super home theatre set which he bought for close to 350k...download some high bass reggeaton music which he did, connect his dstv and ps4 to the home theatre which he did, then between the hours of 5am-7am in the morning(which is the time he get prepared to come to the office and mean while this is the same time most yahoo boiz are sleeping).start blasting ur music increase to the maximum volume..after one month na the yahoo boiz come dey beg my colleague
laugh won kill me O! grin
Crime / Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
HomeOfMe:
This is the wrongest place to seek for advice on such an issue because,50% of the Members here are either into yahoo,rituals,cultism,political thuggery,touts,etc. You can never!, I repeat,neverrrr! get and meaningful and useful advice on here. I urge you to either give them a dose of their own medicine by disturbing them with loud music/prayers in the midnight,or anonymously report them to efcc. If they get to know you're the one who reported them,they might plan to hark you.
U just said my mind now I know the caliber of people nairaland is made of.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Thanks NL, I Just Bought A Camry Muscle Sport. See Pic by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:09am On Nov 03, 2018
grin
lefulefu:
Wow congratscheesy. U now officially a husband materialcheesy.
Husband material no be small I tell u. grin
Family / Re: My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:16am On Nov 03, 2018
visijo:
My sister if you want a drama in your life, date a guy who doesn't drink alcohol.
what do u mean by what u just said.
Nairaland / General / Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
highqueen:
Lol cry, that was when i was in school, first semester 200level to be precise, my female course mate rumoured that i have started having sex simply because, i added small flesh in the ass.cry

Me that was innocent.embarassed
Chioma, your lips shall always be as long as trumpet.grin
Is there anything wrong in having sex.

1 Like

Religion / Re: What Are The Three Most Vital Things To Take To Church Every Sunday? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2018
Ipad
Crime / Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
uuzba:

The only reason a man beats his wife is because he isn't earning enough to take care of the family and does not know how to earn more.
If the dad beat his mum, the dad was never doing a well paying job in the first place. Now the son follows the Dad's footstep and takes up a low paying job. He will definitely breakdown under financial pressure plus nagging and beat his own wife.

The key here is, go and get a well paying job. Never marry a wife as a type of substitute for an inability to get a better job that earns well. You are going to beat that woman when your money finishes.
Hold your sexual urge. Hold it.
See as u de talk well paying job,well paying job as if it is something that u just go out there & it 'll be given to u.Dude nobody owes u anything it is ur duty to create ur own well paying job,from which ever means u dimfit.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
12345baba:
yes, really!!! Wish we could hear the mans part of the story. This buhari period body dey pepper all man o.
Except me. grin
Celebrities / Re: Okiki Afolayan Buys A New Car After His Wedding by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2018
viceddy95:

I don't understand,,is it charger you are using to comment on this forum ...?
U get bad mouth no be small.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
wetin all this artist and song writers won show us self? must you flaunt your wealth if at all is real for all to see...
ok see me wet dey play nairabet...I be nobody o but check mg own sitting room here in ozuoba, Portharcourt. ...
Oga, u sure say na only naira bet u de play,I can't believe it.
Romance / Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Breakup.
Politics / Re: PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2018
With Atiku 's ticket PMB is definitely going home.

16 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
I 'lld not be surprised if saraki picks the ticket at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:59am On Oct 05, 2018
So u mean up to 5 people bought 22 million naira form in Enugu & some re saying there 's no money.
Religion / Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding Photos by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
dyydxx:

do you know if the mom came?
I don't.
Religion / Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding Photos by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
esivue007:
yeah,are u a CE MEMBER?
Deacon.
Religion / Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding Photos by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wow! I can see pastor Amehkenain on the mic.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Raiders:
Ambode needs to start thinking like a Nigerian politician. he needs to decamp to a smaller party like SDP and pick up their ticket. he might end up not winning but he will definitely be payback to APC because there is no way APC will win Lagos if his name is in the ballot. he will split the apc votes and that will favor PDP. he will end up having the last laugh
Don't forget that has about 80% of the state house in his pocket,so if he tries any shit like some one said earlier he'll be impeached within 24hrs,honestly I feel for him b/cos he's in a very tight corner now.
Politics / Re: Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode shouldn't go down without putting a fight at least he still has the state machinery to himself.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
He 's just responding to nature.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
My vagina is peppering me laughs in Swahili grin some ladies no just get same at all.
Events / Re: Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Poverty is a disease.
Romance / Re: Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Rubbish.
Politics / Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
barinedan:
This man is a joke. If he cant afford 22 million for form and expression of interest then how could he have raised funds for campaigns? Mtcheeeeeeeeew
One step at a time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.