Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1234IKECHhukwu's Profile / 1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Pls which flight is more cheaper to book now to UK (London) now without transit visa.
Religion / Re: How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
God has been so faithful,too numerable to mention.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

It's 250 pounds. Unless there's a sudden 100% hike since I paid.
Romance / Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Persephone, honestly, i have seen that you never ever try to see things from other people's point of view. You only care about yourself and how you feel and your likes.

It's clear that they've been dating before she got the job. I know that the new job will limit them from seeing each other as they usually do, but can't be completely busy Monday through Sunday.

His supposed girlfriend hasn't come to see him for weeks, he even said Months. He complained about it, and everyone is calling him names.

He wanted one day, just one day to spend with the one he loves.
Honestly all the guy just needed was a little attention,& all nairalanders could do was just to be bashing him up & down,to be honest all I can see behind this faceless forum are kids.

2 Likes

Education / Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Oh, what we do for our sisters.
Travel / Re: Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
mesmer:

Poor Nigerians jaapa? Pls tell me you are joking sir.

Do you know how much it will cost you to jaapa? If you don't know, I can tell you it's not for a poor man.

I try to understand your point though.
M, telling u they re not aware.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Exactly what I was discussing with my sister this morning, about a lady that started giving attention (calling) to one of our cousin's who just relocated to UK this year this was someone that didn't give a fvck about him when he was in Nigeria,I told her is that not gold digging, but las las na them go here m' las las,b/cos age 'll no longer be on there side.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2022
PO is the end time president we all have been looking for,u can imagine so much love every where.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
you can use the address of your place of work
Yea, have done the TB test already, but I used the address of my place of work, but m' being told by my brother to change it back to residential address or do I just live that way.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
dee1504:

- https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

- Use Chrome browser to access the site. It works better.

- I just checked the site and the next available date is August 15. If you hurry, you can book the date now.
Mr Dee pls, which address should I fill in the space provided for the destination address, during my TB test,is that of my residential (my accomodation),when I get over there, or the one on my COS which is my place of work.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2022
dee1504:

- https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

- Use Chrome browser to access the site. It works better.

- I just checked the site and the next available date is August 15. If you hurry, you can book the date now.
I really appreciate, but 15th of August is really far,I need it as soon as possible,so someone was telling me I need to get to there office in person to get a nearer date.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
dee1504:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria
Thanks, for the timely response, but pls I have been trying to book an appointment but it keeps hanging, what do I do.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
dee1504:
Hello mayowa94 and cool318,

Kindly drop your questions here so others can learn as well. I'll be glad to respond.
Pls where can one do TB test in Lagos.
Celebrities / Re: Skit Maker Madam Social Is Dead by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oh,this funny mama may ur soul rest in peace.
Education / Re: Ogun Schoolgirls Turn Smokers, Teachers Lament by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2021
K
Family / Re: How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Rightmindset:
I don't think you are in Nigeria. Check very well. May be your geographical location is unknown to you.
He 's in ambazonia & be thinking that he's in Nigeria grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Time 'll tell
Romance / Re: Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:

You're an idiot ,most uber drivers have money by far than u,haven't u seen people use flashy cars in Abuja and lag for uber.Nigerian mentality sha tongue
M,telling u he thinks thinks that uber & bolt drivers re poor without knowing that some of them can feed him & his unborn generations.
Business / Re: My Bank Is Posting Debit To My Account Even When I Don't Have Enough Balance. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:09am On Oct 05, 2021
SSPX2:
someone should beg access bank to return my 30k or else
Or else what
Travel / Re: Finally Moved My Wife And Kids. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Handsomebeing:
We are finally in Scotland where wife will study for her Masters. I Have a month to fully settle them in before coming back to Nigeria.

God that did this for me will do same for you guys.

Amen!!!

Amen
Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2021

If all women are the same, YOUR MOTHER is no different. Ignorant, confused, scheming, manipulative, deceptive, greedy, cheaters name it... She's part of us. A true daughter of Eve.
lol

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Heh!!!

I don't believe this

I don't really know her family, but I don't know if she was on good terms with them.

What of friends?

There was a church she went to.

Yes that's Ben Eragbai's church.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:26am On Feb 05, 2021
At last Oscar is finally married wow.
Nairaland / General / Re: Happy New Year Nairalanders by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:05am On Jan 01, 2021
It:s a new dawn NL's
Politics / Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2020
DennisEche:
ATIKU SO PRESIDENTIAL, IF ANY THING I LIKE ABOUT ATIKU IS HIS SOCIAL NATURE. THE MAN AINT A FANATIC
I tell u,that man looks so presidential any where u see him.
Celebrities / Re: John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 60th Birthday (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
I was there live IBU (oyokoyo) grin
Religion / Re: Which Pastor Inspires You? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

Ken katas?
Oh my goodness when has Dr ken katas become a pastor.
Romance / Re: Why Do Men Beg More On This Forum?? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Carchoice:
It shows men are not as deceitful as women.

A woman will first of all throw you small green light, press your mumu button, call you “dear” to make your head big before she finally ask you to help her with 2k grin
Urgent one at that.
Celebrities / Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
My Goodness what is this world turning into.
TV/Movies / Re: Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Trybes:
If dt luv by Ozo is damn real Nengi is gonna look for him later.
Exactly that is what people don't seem to understand.
Romance / Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:
Fvck or no Fvck, I can't give a Nigerian girl N80.
U re wicked. grin
TV/Movies / Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:37am On Sep 09, 2020
Kriss216:
All my male children must be street wise.
I've failed as a father if i have Simp as a son.

U have said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.