Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1234IKECHhukwu's Profile / 1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Romance / Re: Men, Stop Looking For Peace Of Mind In A Woman As They Can Not Give You Peace... by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:54am On Jan 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, as much as a man can be happy without a woman in his life, a man without a woman can NEVER have peace of mind.
Oga u re contradicting ur self,speaking from both sides of the mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:16am On Jan 17, 2020
helinues:
Shortest term governor in Nigeria
Andy Uba is the shortest 17days,not him.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ausrichie:
Save money and buy shares. Don't start with Nigerian mentality that "they" will eat my money. Find people that buy shares and make money of it so that you can get good advice on what to do and what not to do. You can get a 20k job live like an animal and buy shares maybe 10k per month and bet me by next year your life would be getting better. PS: do not sell your shares early or else you would go back to level one.
U have said it all.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2020
fairfora:
no be small thing. You'd never see him showing us the list of students he had offered scholarship, artisans he had empowered and widows he had brought a new lease of life to. I have a lawyer friend from imo state who built and donated a hospital to his people with a modern town hall. The sourse of wealth of some people wouldn't make them do any charitable work because they know they would die and suffer alone in the end. ezego of lagos in the 80s easily came to mind
Oga he owes nobody a shit,when u have urs if u so wish to help u can do so.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2020
blowjohn:
As soon as I saw the thread I already knew wasup.
If u go after a gal be prepared to spend cos u and I know that ur after her vagina.
All this talk about a guy paying for himself is bullshit.
If u have millions to spare in ur account u wont be looking for revenge.
Make money so that she will know that if she doesn't give the vagina, there are many ready to do so.
Let's leave a broke ass mentality abeg.
U that is talking have u made the millions, so ur aim of making money (legally) is to impress women, m sorry for u.
Politics / Re: Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
If only APC 'll release the joint ticket to them, I see them go far.
Car Talk / Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Fvckmoderators:
This year my Rav4 will leave mechanic workshop.
Mine A4 they 'll leave mechanic workshops grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
21cents:
Iran Iran Iran.. how many times did I call you??
Just 3 times, nothing dey shelle.
Romance / Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This alone does not make her 100% better than other girls just because she paid your bills.

Wetin dey der to pay simple 11k plus??

May be she already likes you and really wants to settle down with you.

This type when she don enter your house she go show you pepper
Coming from someone that has never spent 1k for a guy before.
Romance / Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2020
LINTUNE:
dude have dated older gals,like too,bro their level of thinking differs,trust me,they're not up to 26 years...they are so matured in the matter of sex and finance,u can imagine when u are with ur gal,and she is the one to start up sex, imagine that every time ur gals visits u,she must bring something for u,no matter how small...when u take her out,she really appreciates it.see for some women,the older they become,the wiser they are .
U have said it all.

2 Likes

Food / Re: How Do You Feel When Not Given Food In An Occasion? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
That's one of the worst thing that can happen to any body in an occasion, even though u have enough in ur house.
Romance / Re: 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
L
Romance / Re: What Do You Do To Quench Your Sexual Urge? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
N
Politics / Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2019
lovat:
I thought the idiotic buhari said BH has been defeated
Has been technically defeated,pls know the difference.
Celebrities / Re: Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
ogubolokento:
Senseless Nigerians,go beg them little 1k they will say....I NO GET
I tell u,very useless set of people.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:40am On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
ita small island country called dominica on the carribean sea.about 30 minutes by ferry to the dominican republic and by 50 minutes by air to florida and 45 minutes by air to atigua.na sea and atlantic ocean just surround everybody here cheesy.
it's well wink was getting the visa that easy.
Romance / Re: At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:25am On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
smart ones dey do am grin.they automatically turn the guy into a driver grin.the dude will be using own car to be running errands for the girl and he wont mind though since im own na to impress the girl.at the end of the day fuel finish no money to buy fuel he will now be disurbing his paddy to borrow him money to buy fuel cheesy.suffer wey some car owners dey go through just to impress a babe cheesy.
Lefu which country u don port go.
Romance / Re: What Is The Most Expensive Area To Live In London? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2019
Luthern
Romance / Re: Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Farano,pls do justice to this thread,front page things.
Romance / Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2019
Christmasdon:
When has boyfriend taking over husband .What is boyfriend. what is husband. instead of her to say go and get your own husband.
U don't just get a husband like that it starts from getting a boyfriend first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2019
Burggerxbabe:
other men will , even ladies with 4 to 5 children remarry .
what kind of personality will marry her,a single man,or a divorce like her with up to 4 or 5 like her,u guys just be complicating issues without knowing.
Romance / Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
That's the best lady to marry.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
donbachi:
No one goes to see a native doctor with an empty hand.
Don't forget they re growing together.
Politics / Re: 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
thomas:
where is Babangida Aliyu aka Talban Minna
U mean the chief servant.
Family / Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jgoldie:
look at how 'advanced men' are bashing each other... grin grin wink

na 4million cause this bashing

let me grab my popcorn and coke...this is gonna be hilarious cheesy cheesy

GOD KNOWS IF I HAVE A MILLION NAIRA ....I WOULD DO WONDERS...
If n' real 4 million if 4better,but this one n' audio 4million grin

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Never encountered one.

-When an average Naija girl calls a guy stingy, there is a high probability he is prudent in his spendings.

-When a Naija guy calls a girl stingy. There is a high probability she is indeed stingy.

For me, I know how to get the best out of my man. The easiest way has never been to ask directly. Just lovingly and strategically work on his ego and allow him do the rest. Except he is an efulefu (or doesn't even have). A man's ego is his greatest strength and weakness too. Ladies keep missing this. Impatience...maybe.

However, the first step is to date a man that has sense and conscience too grin

Poco this is the best ever statement I have heard u make on nairaland.
Politics / Re: Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Are u sure they 'll pick.
Romance / Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
This is so through joro.

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
U can't believe it,almost every pastor I know is guilty of this.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
netpro:
A lot of ladies do this.

They keep looking for one man that is fair, tall, handsome, has the fear of God, with a well paying job, a very good car, with his own house or apartment, that will be spending heavily on her, take her and her friends out and shopping, will not demand for sex (even if she has been and done it all with different shapes, seizes and intensity), allow her to do anything she wants, will not hit her even when she is running her mouth, insulting and fighting everyone, etc.

Women are too much abeg.
Oga,even u know that is not gonna be possible.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:31am On Nov 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro...let that babe come and explain to us how she will get a place after 30days (with her 1month salary) .....
U have said it all,even with six months salary sef, I don't think she can secure one within that lekki axis,unless she is on a salary of six figures and above, I hope she is aware that she 'll feed,transport & buy toiletries as a woman.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Frog style, scissors style,every every I don die my belle O. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.