Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,573 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1234IKECHhukwu's Profile / 1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 20 pages)

Properties / Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2019
Nawa Oh! so someone cannot sex in peace again.
Properties / Re: Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2019
franklypaen:
The landlady should just say she's jealous that the girl is having great sex undecided
Honestly,I don't know why ladies jealous themselves when they notice the other is having great sex & they re not having one.
Education / Re: Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
OneCorner:
It’s people like u dat normally end up as lesson teacher or graduate selling puff puff
And people will now be saying, and he knows book oo
Oga what is wrong in being a lesson teacher.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2019
jordyspices:
Women she is scared why not go for the Senate president if you have balls lets see if jagaban can influence it
This is just the plain truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Am Beginning To Realize Life Is Not Easy by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:42am On Mar 07, 2019
M, really sorry for u want to be cool in a very harsh & brutal world.
Romance / Re: Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:41am On Mar 07, 2019
I see pressure all over the guys face coming from a lady who has no more time to waste.

7 Likes

Romance / Re: Are Hu by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2019
Can the mod's do the needful by pushing this topic to front page.
Politics / Re: Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is a question I ask my self on daily basis,b/cos nigerians experienced the best reign during her husband's term.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:28am On Mar 03, 2019
otipoju:
Give a man peace of mind and let your yansh stay one place....He will be kept.
my guy u have said it all.
Education / Re: Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:46am On Mar 03, 2019
Nickijoy:
Hot professor ..
Natty girl,I know u re already wet just looking at his pics.
Romance / Re: Ladies Una Go Hear Am Now Buhari Don Win "Abeg No Join Ashawo! by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2019
M,telling u prostitution 'll be so much on the increase & this time around,they 'll take it to a different dimension.
Politics / What Party Comes Behind APC & PDP After Today's Presidential Elections. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2019
After today's presidential election I know for surely that there ' ll be a party that 'll eventually come third that is behind our two most contending parties which we all know, as for me it is the YPP ,u can drop ur's if u think other wise.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2019
wetdick:

pls stop spitting nonsense from motivational books, are you a man- NO, do you know what those boys pass through no, so you think people just become successful overnight without support.

The role of the father is to provide encouragement and support to his son, do you know how many boys that would have been brought up the right way if they had a father figure in their lives, we boys imitate our fathers, when we are young and we see our father polishing his shoes, we want to copy that, when we see our father doing repairs in the house, we imitate him, when he is barbing his hair, we imitate him. when we grow up to be men, we are already doing it because of we imitated our fathers, that is how many boys learn to drive their father's car.

when a boy has no father in his life, he goes to his peer groups, and if they are damn bad, they will lead him the bad way.

if you think a father is not important in a boy life, why do single mothers call uncles or male pastors and male acquaintances to speak to their boy when they cant get to him.
My guy u have said it all.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yes party grin
Politics / Re: Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
I knew Edozie madu of independent Democrats was a coward m'very much sorry to sound this way.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:59am On Feb 19, 2019
XTHRONE:

Not always true, it all boils down to destiny. There is this guy, MAma by name, dude was a no body wen he was in Nigeria, he fled Nigeria to Spain, in a space of time , dude is raking money, he is now into politics, I tell u, if he were to be in Nigeria he will still be a no body, over there u meet folks that are and will be willing to assist u, their environment ain't hostile, but then abroad pass abroad, don't compare Cambodia with Estonia, people going tru Libya desert to cross over to Europe , I swear they get mind, those that made it never wish to come back, that reminds me of the guy that committed suicide in Italy when he was denied residency permit,.is about destiny.abroad rewards hard work, Nigeria hard work is rewarded with luck. Just luck, if u ain't lucky in Nigeria, u will end up nothing. I stand to be corrected though, no law is static in nature, everything is subject to change, but I believe it is far better and easier to succeed over there than here.
U re talking about mama n' malaga(Spain) right,I want to ask u do u really know the source of mama's in malaga, u really can't be sure u know.
Travel / Re: What Are The Benefits Of Living In Lekki? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
The only benefit I know is high BP due to show off.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
So our next level be garri & groundnut,issoryte.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
I can't believe that a man of high caliber like Jerry gana could soil his hands in anti party activities.

1 Like

Romance / Re: The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
And the worst part of it is that such monies re not redeemable & a total waste of resources.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Enugu b/cos that is where m expecting the lowest vote for the ruling party.
Romance / Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2019
Moderators were re u when u re needed most pls this topic should be taken to front page asap.
Romance / Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2019
Tallesty1:
If I talk now e go be like say I too sabi.

One thing is your food, she will eat everything. It is just as if you're married.

Secondly, you will have a lot of explanations and introduction to do.

You will have to explain every female visitor and introduce her as well.

If she's a clingy type then you will never have personal time.

You will renew her house rent on she will move in with you officially.

You will start seeing what are not supposed to see and you will not understand her friendship with males. You will think she cheats even when she's faithful.

And finally, don't keep expensive Electronics at home. She will definitely break them someday.
My dear u must be a wizard to know all this.

7 Likes

Romance / Re: Was I Wrong For Dumping ? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
The truth is she lost a potential maga in you to her friend. Now the probability of her asking you money is reduced because you will say NO since you don’t give her the attention

Well you did the right thing but I will advice you work on your success, get A car, we women fall cheaply for material things. Don’t get pencil camry oo because she will open her legs for someone in a muscle.
Wilfred u have said it all.
Romance / Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
mrakeeno:
Girls don't value and appreciate sensible/good guys hence the rise of fvck/bad boys

It's just the law of demand and supply playing

N.B No guy should fall for the scam of these ladies. Be a nice guy and watch them treat you like trash.
my dear,u have said it all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fvck girls nko! abeg no just make me vex.
Car Talk / Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
How can a supposed CEO be playing with his own life like this.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Have You Fornicated In 2019? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
I only had sex,I didn't fornicate.
Family / Re: Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
At, last.
Celebrities / Re: I Have Not Had A Girlfriend For A Long Time – Falz by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2019
biosilicon:
Oga this is not our problem right now. angry
if I may ask what then is our problem.
Celebrities / Re: Dj Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Specially Built Rolls Royce (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2019
Abjay97:
Impact is far better than riches..
Jesus made an impact, same with Mohammed, Gandhi... they NEVER be forgotten. Learn to impact your world with words and charity
Oga go & hustle nobody owes u a shit.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Charles Inojie Shares 23 Years Throwback Photos Of When He Started Acting by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2019
See how handsome he's looking,men age like wine truly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.