Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1234IKECHhukwu's Profile / 1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Politics / Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mogajunior:
I really admire this dss job. I wish I can be one of those men. I just have passion for what they do.
Me too,come rain or sun they re with u.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
U can't really know a man until he acquires power & wealth.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Na suffer head u go be if u try this nonsense.
Religion / Re: What Does It Mean To Work Out Your Salvation With Fear & Trembling In The Bible? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2019
For long I keep asking myself this particular question.
Politics / Re: Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Mehn,this guy looks hungry.
Politics / Re: EFCC Withdraws From Goje’s N25bn Fraud Case by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
I said it, nothing goes for nothing.
Romance / Re: What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:29am On May 23, 2019
Money.

1 Like

Education / Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:14pm On May 18, 2019
datigbogirl:

It's very difficult to lay low on ill-gotten wealth. Even you talking wont know the spirit pushing you to do some things.

Only real geez can self-control themselves.
Exactly,with ordinary 20million some of this guys, shouting he should have lay low would do have done more than he has done with 180million naira.
Family / Re: A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30 by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:26am On May 14, 2019
Guys can easily cope at 30,but for the unmarried ladies at 30,what really goes on in their mind is what I can't really say.
Celebrities / Re: Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:36am On May 10, 2019
I can't believe our very own nedu is getting married for the second time.
Celebrities / Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:57pm On May 08, 2019
This dude broke eh!
Nairaland / General / Re: I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:32am On May 03, 2019
U,have spilled blood,ur once clean hands is now full of blood, my dear u need thorough cleansing.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:20am On May 01, 2019
Bello it's too late, jagaban can't even help u,at this point in time.
Crime / Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:13am On May 01, 2019
philosophie:
I think I'm the next to leave this trap called life. I'd flavor my sniper tho, I'd add some campari to it, makes the slide frictionless. Bye palz
Goodnight bro,as the candle dims.
Crime / Re: Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:11am On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

Stop scribbling rubbish all to look sanctimonious. How did you know the time they normally stand at red districts if you were as holy as you wanna look?

Romance and relationship are among the things a reasonable and complete student must learn in the university. Others inclusive, as long as you are hurting nobody.

Everything must not revolve around dy/dx in the university.

It's as simple; Learn all and apply them responsibly with common sense.
For ur info the only reason ur parents sent u to school & pay ur school fees is about dy/dx pursue other things at ur own peril.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2019
Krucifax:

You are the first person to make a comment with sense in it on this post.
60 -70% of people posting are unemployed.
80-90% of the remaining are not earning up to N70k per month.
People like to talk big but their realities are very different.
My dear u have said it all, even those there salary re not up to 20k a month,re discouraging the dude not to accept the 70k.

1 Like

Business / Re: Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2019
Jiang:

Why do you think Naija billionaires hide how they make thier own money, even Na orange u dey sell, people saw you dey make profit, they will rush it as well till you all become poor
I swear my guy.
Romance / Re: Widow Or Single Mum,which One 'll U Choose For Marriage (GUYS) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lol.
Travel / Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Enugu.
Education / Re: Nigerian Couple Bag Phds In Mathematics by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2019
I love this.
Celebrities / Re: Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dan D humorous.
Career / Re: Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
I don't understand how do u fire someone who is yet to start working for u.
Romance / Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That's not always the case. Some refrain from sex cos of that fear of being sexed and dumped. So if d the affairs breaks without sex, it's less painful. That ain't giving it to you doesn't mean she giving to another.
My friend stop sounding indifferent, most ladies I know can't stay without sex for that long.

13 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Centrallock:
coming from a lady wonderful i guess 90% of you don't know this and will keep wasting thier time shying from sex with bad attitude and prayer, expecting miracles to happen lol
Exactly.
Health / Re: Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Nothing pesin no go here for this NL grin
Romance / Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Maybe she is Dino's sister
Drama queen. grin
Romance / Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2019
SantiRAMBO:
But if una reason am well the matter no actually concern us.. Abi
I feel the guy's pain. After spending a lot on her and she still no grant you access to her puna.. It can drive a guy crazy.. Lol
That is the more reason why u should get the punna first before spending.
Romance / Re: Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:
If I buy phone for my girlfriend, when the relationship is over, she should hand over the phone to me. The phone is for the Office of the Girlfriend, the next girlfriend will have the phone. Rochas will drop all the government cars to Ihedioha. That's how it works
Eh! NL no go kii me which one be office of the girlfriend again grin
Romance / Re: My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
franchasng:
Op, move on na, na wa oh.

The way you guys take this woman thing, Hmmm

The only thing that should bother you as a guy is your personal financial life, your career growth, your business success, your parents, your health, your children (if you have any).

No man living in 2019 should be surprised if his girlfriend or lover or even wife cheats on him undecided

The world is becoming too overpopulated, so that your girlfriend or wife will definitely meet so many guys more handsome, hotter, fresher, more endowed, richer and smarter than you and when they do, they can mess up, so have that in mind and don't ever trust any woman you are dating or married to 100%, always have room for doubt and fuckup so you won't be shocked when it happens.

I have seen so many things in life so nothing shocks me, talk more of woman matter lol.

Seems guys that have never dated pretty hot ladies get easily attached to women when they meet a lady that believe is too pretty for their level lol

When you get to a certain level in life, women will tire you, as I am now, sometimes I wonder if I will ever get married cos no woman moves me right now, which type na lol, in fact I laugh whenever I see guys drooling over a pretty girl, nothing de there oh, I mean nothing.

So op, I pray you get to that level that you will find it hard to even love a woman because you have seen it all and met even the hottest and most classy ladies, so they now look all same to you.

The only thing that makes me crave for marriage right now is the desire to have kids under wedlock, I love kids to pieces and they are the major reason I desire to marry someday nothing more so grow up and face your life, keep hustling for money or more money, nothing is as sweet as making money, prospering in what you do, buying new car of your dream, building your dream house, spending on your mom, dad, nieces, nephews, friends, in fact its sweeter than sex shocked
my nigga u too sweet abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
eezeribe:
Correct bro... Very strong guy... See how he just lifted the fridge like how he used to lift his ex girlfriend whenever he wanted to do it on the table....
I support the guy 100 %.... After a break up, our naturally needy ladies would let go of you, but would still hold on to the dividends of the former relationship such as cars, phones, laptops etc...
Since you no longer value him, you should be mature enough to return whatever he bought for you...
I always tell guys, stop doing father duties for hungry and broke girls...
Oga Ezeribe u too much.
Politics / Re: “jimi Agbaje Is A Cancer In Lagos PDP.- Chief Layi Ogunbambi by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
kaypling:
grin grin grin This is that person some enemies of progress wanted to run Lagos. Jimi wey get sense, run every 4 years collect party money, go home. Jimi that has launched house in banana island. Jimi collected money, printed few posters and went to sit down
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.