Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,420 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1234IKECHhukwu's Profile / 1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Auxtin85:
Ashawo don win BBN 2019. Which way Naija
M,telling u one ashawo don win this game just like that.

3 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
xynerise:
Tacha is not this smart and humble

I tell u.
Celebrities / Re: BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
3RNEST:

Sure she go come out last, last, they are still barqaininq, maybe biggie wan run Tacha street grin
Don't be surprise that they might bring back tacha to the house at the end of the day.
Celebrities / Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka Share Pictures Of His Appearance This Morning by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ebuka is just a super dresser.
Travel / Re: BBNaija: 2Face And Larry Gaga Visit The Housemates (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:05am On Sep 20, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
At least Tacha, Mercy and Dianne go get belle this night
Tubaba is a sharp shooter
what of Cindy.
Celebrities / Re: “My Mates Are Still Looking For Husbands” - Afrocandy Claims She’s Fulfilled by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth be told.
Without a husband, a woman is unfulfilled.
U can say that again.
Family / Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:52am On Sep 15, 2019
BetWinners:
Nigerian men have got to stop placing so much value on women.
@OP You told your wife the blunt truth.Women are waaay harsher with the truth when they direct it at men.Countless women have told their husbands the exact same thing you told your wife (their husbands not being their first choice) & the men moved on.
Tell your wife if she can't act right & put that poo behind her,then both of you should split cos you can't continue stepping on eggshells in your own house.
Simple stuff cool
U have said it all.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Leaving Nairaland Farewell My Lovely People by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Amakavula:
It's an emotional goodbye. I have spent the best of time here discussing and diatribing. But I must say goodbye for now.

Most of you know I have been in Switzerland for a while now under a work/training program for my pharm org and the schedule has been bitterly compacted.

Taking that, and the fact that there isn't any thing to gain here on Nairaland I find it more reasonable to devote time to other pleasures.

Scratch that: it's because most Nairalanders hate my gender. You abuse women everyday. You make threads demeaning my sex, and hating on ladies. It's painful to watch.

I would visit Nairaland, time to time but maybe as guest or looking for Nigerian only stuff but that is it. After the 3months would most likely disable this account.

I love you all, thanks for the time , attention and love.

- Uzor Amarachi.

( If you can convince otherwise; maybe,just maybe I would stay grin )
I totally disagree with u that there is nothing to gain here on nairaland.
Romance / Re: How Do I Get A Girl In A School Environment? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Legionx:

That means you are not yet in the school environment....

You thin it's normal for a student to won a tv, gen and Gotv...

Don't mind the nonsense people that are criticising OP, they should pay a visit to a school environment & know how many that owns a gen & a TV.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
skymight:
I feel and believe that sometime you can meet that pretty and beautiful lady you want on social media. I won't say I'm handsome but I'm good looking I have only one issue in my and that's why if I have a Gf she won't up to a year with me coz i love sex a lot. Actually I'm living at Estate Gate GRA Benin city so if you're that person that find interest in me regardless of my issue which I mentioned and you actually love me don't hesitate to email me your number at okonkwosolomon222@gmail.com. I'm afraid to drop my number as I don't want insult. I just said what's on my mind and only matured brain understand and I don't care of your age too but don't be 40+ thanks.
U re a very stupid boy,at this age instead of success filled thoughts to fill ur mind instead it's sex wey fullam ekperima.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Tukor32:
my wife travelled and left the kids to me.. where will I start to get them ready
Oga this is not a reason at all,start by bathing one before u know it u must have been through with all.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:04am On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy2006:
Awww,congrats once again. And to think that some of those who judged them harshly are still single at forty.Hmmm
Honestly.U see this life eh! e get as ebi.
Romance / Re: What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
A tear hymen or fairly used kukunase with very low mileage and body counts.

Her kukunase must be very tight and warm and moist and always wet and it mustn't smell like rotten titus fish mixed with 7 days period tampon.

She must know how to hang herself on the ceiling to be fvcked tsetsefly style then open her mouth for him to shoot his hot cum in her mouth.
U re foolish boy,I swear (tsetse fly style). grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2019
ubunja:
I don't give a girl money who has never given me pussy. Unless it's a relative. Unless she gave me money first.

That's just me.

Better the platonic friendship die.

If konji was killing you would the platonic friend rescue you and open her legs?? Ask yourself that. If she'll never open her legs for you, there's no reason for you to open your wallet for her.
Again. That's just me.
Ubunja I love u die,u too much abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What If All Men Go On Sex-strike For One Year What Will Happen by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Naijazure:
Don't mind the OP it's just a warning strike

Not yet indefinite.

For those shouting gadgets upandan, you won't argue that your man ain't better.

Just my thoughts oh!
the warning strike should be nothing less than six months,at least for a start.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: 25 Cool Cars At The 2019 Autofest In Lagos (photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Bentley Benteyaga any day any time.
Romance / Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
This thread is worthy of front page,farano should just do Justice to it.
Education / Re: Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:18am On Aug 16, 2019
How does one differentiate between a monkey,chimp & a gorilla it seems they all look a like.
Family / Re: Woman Wakes Her Husband Up With N500k On His Birthday (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is the vitreous wife I have been praying for all this while.
Politics / Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2019
Mehn,when I opened this beloved thread I thought it was our own therely beloved boborisky.
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:10am On Aug 08, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
I can see u one of them very soon u 'll be caught.
Romance / Re: Please Guys A Female Friend Of Mine Need An Advice. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
SteveOfu:
Please guys a female friend of mine need an advice.
Her husband have been arrested in outside country for few months now and she is jobless, it is her husband that is all and all for they family and they have two kids which she is finding it difficult to take care of them and even feeding is very hard for them.

But now she said a friend of hers told her to take the children to the village and come back to the town and start a prostitute work and that is the only easiest way she can make money very fast to take care of her family since she doesn't have any work to do.

Now she needs an advice if she should go ahead and send her kids to villa and start a prostitute work or is there any other thing she can do as a female and be getting money still she don't have any work to do
Are u sure u re not the one that wants to start this prostitute work of urs.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao. I hear you bro

Hope you having a good day so far
Of course.

1 Like

Romance / Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Ubunja, sometimes I think u re a ghost & not a human,from the way u analyze the philosophy of this our so called women.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Oga,just bear in mind that no woman on earth, ever stays with a jobless man, or one who has no money .

3 Likes

Family / Re: Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oga,stop deceiving urself be a man & leave that house asap.

4 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
rentAcock:
The drift on that car is sweet but nothing beats my Nissan Murano. Ever since I bought my luxurious Nissan Murano random ladies have been asking me to drop them off. Guys work hard, save money and buy a sexy car, it will boost your ego, make you self confident and diminish insecurity.
U have said it all my guy.
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2019
maxiuc:
cheesy

Having laid his hands on that car talk more of driving it speaks volume

Me wey dey find where Dem park am make I use snap pictures yet I never see

Ordinary been carried inside of a Gwagon my street people still dey respect me till now
laugh won kii me so b/cos ur street people saw u climbing down from Gwagon,them still dey throw respect give u p till now, they must have been very timid & archaic.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:45am On Jul 08, 2019
King44:
Its high time fatoyinbo started preparing to plant his church branches in other states, after police complaint has been resolved, talking about turning negative news to positive all for the glory of God
Exactly, had it been he has branches in at least twenty (20) states,his footsoldiers would have been enough to launch a very massive attack,but with just three (3) states I doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija: Nelson Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Wig (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Now I know that nelson is really a pussy man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.