Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1234IKECHhukwu's Profile / 1234IKECHhukwu's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Family / Re: When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:13am On May 16, 2020
Mine happened last year,I nearly got heart attack, what saved me was that I insisted that we should visit my own personal doctor for a test,before she now opened up that she is not pregnant,I was furious at her at first,but later found out that she was doing all that to settle down asap.

10 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:01pm On May 02, 2020
Covidodo:

This is not entirely true .
I could see an Ibadan branch in the list that was never Diamond .
it's a mixture of both so that u won't suspect anything.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Total Value Of Your Cars Relative To Your Net Worth by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
lebete3000:

How you go compare Audi with Venza?

You dey mad

So if I cruise my Audi Q7 SUV come, you go still give the contract to person wey carry Venza come?

Walahi you dey mad!
Don't mind the nonsense guy Q7 SUV is even small,goggle S8 SUV & u'll see wonders on wheels

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Common gbafuooooo osiso. Invade my mention and I'll pluck off ur eyes. Silly thing.
Is this the way u abuse ur parents at home,m ' not surprised tho.
Romance / Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol. No one is too old for such my son.
My daughter just accept u too old such ( the earlier the better).
Romance / Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Too old or too young?
Too old.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:26am On Apr 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Would b easier if one can order one on jumia or konga.
Don't tell me u want to buy a husband at this age.
Religion / Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Apostle has taken the bull by the horn,m not surprised.
Romance / Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:03am On Apr 26, 2020
Preshieben:
cheesy grin
why re u laughing,I really mean it. cheesy
Romance / Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Eberechi24:

ok. Come and insert his dick in my pussy.
Ebere ur to blunt,for my liking take m' easy, no be quarrel. grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Preshieben:
just the Op
try & include me na,u never can tell.

1 Like

Romance / Re: The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Op
You are making So much sense
Cos I do wonder too
Apart from constant sex and meager amount of money
I honestly don't know what else they offer

Infact I'll pay you a visit after this lockdown for this undecided
M' I also included in the visit or just the OP. grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Liliantalks:
ofcourse I did , I said more sex, with more people I wanted to hv sex with
So if I may ask what class of people will u like to have the more sex with,working class, ur fellow students or just anybody.
Romance / Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Liliantalks:
I agree with you ,, but some parents groom their kids to be uptight , it’s all about upbringing it’s normally not our fault.. my friends tried to influence me but i refused !! I wish I went out more , met more men and had more sex during my university days , I regret it a lot , cause now out of university u don’t know much time on ur hands .
So what u re saying in essencie is that u didn't have sex at all in the university.
Romance / Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
1stola:

Lol
The reverse is the case here.
Igbo girls are so fûcking loose here, I DON TIRE TO FÛCK SEF.
where is the here I 'lld like to know.
Romance / Re: This Is What My Girlfriend Said by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
funkmrflexx:
My girlfriend doesn't have a phone, she gave her the first phone I bought for her to my sister and took my faulty S8(screen problem) I warned her not to give her because I knew the S8 screen problem would be more serious. She refused say she wan use Samsung.

About 3 months later the s8 screen became blank. For about 5 months she's been without a smart phone. So now I want to buy her another phone. She say she want Samsung I say OK. Then coronavirus struck. Head burn.
The money I have I want to use it buy furniture for my new house And the rest to buy foodstuff and hold for hand during this Lockdown . She said if it's possible I should use the money to buy her phone (God forbid). I told her I won't try it.

Then she said something that made me raise my eyebrow.
She said SHE'S THAT DATING ONE BOY DOESN'T HAVE PHONE. AND ONE OF HER FRIEND IN SCHOOL WHO IS A RUNS GIRL CAME BACK WITH IPHONE AFTER HOLIDAY shocked

I was shocked. She no even no l wicked. I dey observe her
That means our relationship is depriving of somethings.

Abi what does she mean?
Who did this to u,what a write up.
Romance / Re: I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Community service loading.
Romance / Re: Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Zabiboy:

Words of a simp...
Goodluck with ur mentality tho....
Don't mind that idot that sounds like a woman wrapper.
Romance / Re: Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2020
QweenM:
What's with all these counter threads about ladies living abroad .

Whether in Naija or abroad, there are lonely women scattered all around the world and at the right time, their men will find them.
Madam for ur info there's no guarantee O! I have seen many (ladies) leave all there life just like that without nobody (man) locating them.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:45am On Apr 08, 2020
merits:

oh boy your head they there,you hit the nail on the head,I don't know why guys always afraid to spend for a lady they're dating? what's money? is only stack poor guys afraid to spend for lady's. with your money you can get the best lady's in the world.let them enjoy your money and they shower you with there love.

N.B:
my only advice for you is to spend wisely.any lady's that try to play smart with your money dump her and move on, there are so many fishes in the river....only stingy and poor guy find it difficult to get babe.
With this ur line of taught m' so sorry u a typical f**l,let me ask u what kind of love will a lady show u,when u attract her with ur small change (money),of course not far from fake love I guess.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2020
zexy2030:
my friend why take advantage of the disadvantaged. She might just be the only one doing well in her family, if u don't want her to be part of ur family, then don't get her pregnant. Getting her pregy, don't u know the consequence of what u r doing? The sweeter the sex bigger responsibility.
Enjoy...but as u do raw, u may not like where this pleasure will direct ur life to.
U have said it all even at that level,she might be the only one doing well in her family.
Romance / Re: How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
He thinks like I do. Why spend any money at all on a woman who can decide to leave you early tomorrow morning because one of her exes came back from his drug runs in Malaysia and she thinks he is a better prospect? Will I get a refund?

The first cash outlay that any man should make on any woman not his mother is her bride price. It is only after that, that the man is duty bound to shoulder all the home expenses.
My God 'll continue to bless u in his infinite mercies, u have said it all.
Romance / Re: This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2020
femi4:
Its not like the sex is throughout the day. It doesn't matter the order of arrangement in knowing your details. Some put sex last, I can decide to start from there
Don't mind all these hypocrites on NL,u have said it all,they ' ll do worse when given such opportunity may be not with women, Thiers might be money.
Health / Re: Coronavirus: We Are Suspending Services – Sex Workers by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2020
bestpunterever:
And who said ibo people have been marginalized?
Amaka Enemo is the National cordinator of sex workers.
U re wiked. grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Voy:
A certain lady on Twitter has sparked a debate on the micro-blogging site about men and women.

This lady whose name was Queen Bin Laden took to her handle to tell her fellow ladies that they should work on their personalities and attitude because men can survive with or without.

The lady wrote,
“Men of today can cook, clean & do laundry. Basically they can do all chores & they can finance their lifestyle

So stop acting like these black men need you just because you have a big ass & juicy pvssy

Work on ur personality & attitude because with or without you he will survive

These black men are so independent and they work very hard…as a matter of fact, “we need them more than they need us”

Honestly, most women just squirt and fart…that’s basically their contribution in a relationship

Sometimes she doesn’t love you, she loves how available you are to her financial needs.

That is why most of the time when a man lose his job he also lose his woman”

Werin una think
U have said all my lady.
Romance / Re: Why Is Nature So Unfair To The Male Gender? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
OP u really tried,I love ur write up.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Madambola32:
Can't buhari have contact with atiku son
U re a wicked sombre. grin
Romance / Re: Guys Reason This Matter With Me by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
StandUpGuy247:
All these mumu men with this new mentality that na virgin sure pass must be suffering from very low self esteem.

Guy, you can date any woman you want and make her respect you regardless of how many d1cks she has fvcked.

Develope an abundance mindset, pursue your passion/goals and learn to carry yourself as man in every aspect of your life including dating.

The fact that you need ubunja to validate your opinion shows nothing but a simp with red pill knowledge.
M,really sorry for u is ur type with this mindset u'll surely end up with a lady that has a body count of 40 as a wife, in no distant time.
Romance / Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2020
jawalis:

Hopefully you’ll crash down ilehen you stop mentioning me. Just an iota of moral, you lack it. Look at how you dirty cunts explode just because someone dishes out a piece of advice for you all. Shame on you all. Upon all, you will cry out to be fvcked. When it’s time. And never you compare your stinky asses here in Nigeria with good creatures outside Nigeria. They are way more better than you can ever be.
I love the part where u said they 'll cry out to be fvcked when it is time,but just to let u know that the time is already here,they 'll weep & lament just to get poked.
Romance / Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I don't understand what you people see in this restrictions you place yourselves. But it is your choice n I respect that.

However you can't say that sex is bad yet u do things that lead to sex(kissing, smooching, rubbing your nipples). When you abstain try to make it total. Don't have a boyfriend. Wait for a husband. A man that will see you today n say,"I am ready to marry you tomorrow if it's possible". How can you say that you don't eat rat yet you use your teeth to share it to children?

I believe in sex before marriage because I have seen the damage that it has caused in so many marriages. Some have called it quits while majority are enduring the marriage or having extra-marital affairs

So don't disturb the life of that young man. Let him go n find a willing lady.

STAY ON YOUR OWN TILL MARRIAGE.
But if I may ask,is it possible to see a man today that 'll be willing to marry her by tomorrow.
Romance / Re: Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:07am On Feb 21, 2020
L
Family / Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
MisterKings:
Brother, MOST Naija Women are selfish by nature, thats the truth, let them argue with their data.

They want our own money. They want to keep their own. They want us to shower them with love and care selflessly, but to do the same is a problem unless they know they need to do it to collect something from us. When you go to a restaurant they want to eat your own food despite the fact it is the same thing you bought for her. They will say its love. Thunder fire that kind love Their feeling of ENTITLEMENT no be here.

My wife (my then babe) was not told. She just knew that she has to make an input no matter how small. She was depositing virtually her whole salary which was about 60k just to make sure we achieved this thing. I handled the big ones she handled the small ones. My wife paid for my suit. I did not have to ask her even my own family did not drop pure water for my wedding. They told me abi na you won marry, we send you message? That is the reason why when they talk from now till tomorrow, my wife comes first, that is why any side chic wey won enter our matter, na me go give my wife the bottle to break her head.

Most Nigerian women like to form equality when it suits them, when matter land, they go say abi you are the man of the house. If that is the case then as a man na authoritarianism I go apply for my house, Adolf hitler go be saint where I dey. Since I handle everything. You dont have a say. Its what I say that stands whether wrong or right.
Na so I for do am if e be say e happen to me.

Women are meant to assist us. A good woman will assist without being told. If she cant she will show it in her attitude that she is unhappy that she cant. I see no reason why your fiancee is pissed because she has to buy her own wedding gown etc.

If I was in your shoes I will cancel the wedding. No white wedding. Reason being I do not have the money for it and NOBODY is assisting me. We go stay traditionally married. Your woman will wake up by force because they no dey use white wedding play, it is where they can dance to stupor and sing bye bye to yeye boyfriend at the reception.

But let me not sound like I am supporting you. You sef, na scope they dey use dey do these things. You dont say;
ehe Nkechi so I spent 2million for trad so for this white you go gats put 50%, you think say I no know how much you dey collect? God don catch you

No! You for ask like this

Sweety pie, please I need your help on this mara. You see I have spent 30 billion from my account. Even though I still dont understand why I did that, but as e be I need your help, if you can.

Since you know the kind of woman you are getting married to.
For which you deserve slap if you say you did not see these signs before saying Will you marry me.

This is my personal opi.

And by the way I shoot wedding videos, so patronise me. Check my site and see my jobs

Oga u have said it all,were u got me so much,is when u said,since he doesn't know the kind of woman he is getting married to, of which he deserves a slap,eh! I can't imagine a lot of men become sisi's these days.How on earth would u even think of proposing to a lady that stopped picking ur call just b/cos u allocated 50% of the weeding 's budget to her,of course they were red flags during courtship but he choose to ignore it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.