Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Margaret Thatcher Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Margaret Thatcher Is Dead (44325 Views)

An Open Letter To Mrs Margaret Thatcher From General Olusegun Obasanjo / Watch Margaret Thatcher’s Funeral Highlights / Margaret Thatcher's Death Greeted With Street Parties In Brixton And Glasgow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by hemartins(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
rip
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

Take your sermon to Newcastle and Glasgow - and see the yobs there won't lynch you... grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by cap28: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
anonimi:

You should speak for yourself please.
She turned the British economy around by placing emphasis on productivity and entrepreneurship. Understandably the lazy loafers who are so dependent on government handouts would not like her.
Britain is much better for her administration and those with their heads properly screwed on their shoulders would wish she were PM now to take the drastic measures needed to revamp the economy that is now in doldrums again after many years of Labour handouts to lazy bums.
BTW, why don't you come to Nigeria where everyone is just sharing the Niger Delta oil wealth and producing next to nothing
RIP Margaret Thatcher, Iron Lady.
I knew it would be just a matter of time before ignorant sycophantic nigerian lap dogs would jump to this woman's defence - from your utterances i can see you do not understand anything about the UK - the miners that lost their jobs in northern england were they lazy loafers? the neutering of the unions, the mass unemployment, the deregulation and privatisation of the public sector which has led to off shoring of jobs and mass unemployment which we are still battling with in this country today - please do not speak about things you know nothing about.

8 Likes

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
tchidi: Had no idea that the woman was still alive oº°˚!! shocked shocked shocked. Tot she was dead since tey tey!!!
R. I. P Ma.....

Well she's dead now
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin grin

You don't even know the number of people that died during UK winter because they couldn't afford to pay for gas and electricity... Truth be told, she destroyed a lot of lives...

I have got an uncle who doesn't like his black skin because he was raised in a foster home and basically lived all his life as a white guy... He's about 42 and he still lives close to his foster mum... grin That was what Maggi did to people from that generation.. sad
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
RIP, Iron Lady!
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Trottle: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
So?

Anyway

1 Like

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by informatix: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
May God give her family strength to bear her Loss.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by anonimi: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

Take your sermon to Newcastle and Glasgow - and see if the yobs there won't lynch you... grin

The lazy sobs should lynch themselves out of their lethargy first.

#FriendlyAdvice
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Halleluyah!!!!!!!
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by clip: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
R.I.P, Iron Lady
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Odunharry(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
chaii,the iron lady
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by trumpcoat(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2013

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
anonimi:
The lazy sobs should lynch themselves out of their lethargy first.

#FriendlyAdvice

Why can't you go say that to their faces

Err... You're not braggart enough, no??
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nightshift(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ebami Eda, Fela Anikulapo Kuti never hid his hatred for Mrs. Thatcher. She belonged to the group of people Fela called "animal in human skin". "Thatcher won dash me human right"?....

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by akinshivic(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
R.I.P.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by eriegua83: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
So she come first MANDELA die, she for stay the life forever, any way RIP wicked woman. The black race will exist forever why ur likes will just pass by.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

You don't even know the number of people that died during UK winter because they couldn't afford to pay for gas and electricity... Truth be told, she destroyed a lot of lives...

I have got an uncle who doesn't like his black skin because he was raised in a foster home and basically lived all his life as a white guy... He's about 42 and he still lives close to his foster mum... grin That was what Maggi did to people from that generation.. sad

Shyte !! Still lives with foster mum !! When shes not around anymore, what is he going to do ?

Does he work ?

Niggahhs and the Northeners suffered like hell.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nwogbe: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Never knew the woman was still alive ooh. Anyway RIP sha.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by cap28: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

Why can't you go say that to their faces

Err... You're not braggart enough, no??

He wouldnt dare.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
adaobi123:
Shyte !! Still lives with foster mum !! When shes not around anymore, what is he going to do ?

Does he work ?

Niggahhs and the Northeners suffered like hell.

I honestly don't know what the self-hating plonker does for a living and I could care less about him and his life, to be honest... He never calls no one and you only see him once in every 7 years... grin The last time my other uncle spoke to him, he said he was moving to America or something...
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
cap28:

He wouldnt dare.

grin grin grin grin grin

The yobs in Glasgow don't play, bro...

They will yank his head off and use it for beer and cider pint... grin
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by RedLight1: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
that b1atch is dead cool
they should go and throw her body into soak away smiley
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

I honestly don't know what the self-hating plonker does for a living and I could care less about him and his life, to be honest... He never calls no one and you only see him once in every 7 years... grin The last time my other uncle spoke to him, he said he was moving to America or something...

Once every 7 years ? grin grin

Anyways good luck in his future plans.
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Godmann(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

Wasn't the same woman best buddies with Nigeria's worst leader ever, IBB??

Stupid Nigerians!!

Why won't they be paddies when they imposed him on us and used him to destroy all our productive capacities, our industries and our economy via SAP.

They tried the SAP thing with Shagari and Buhari and met resistance; until they brought in a drug-infested rogue called IBB and used him to destroy us.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Humanbeans(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
O mase o..... May her soul R.I.P
Re: Margaret Thatcher Is Dead by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Maggie got haters cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Election Betting Odds Have Flipped To Favor Trump, Expert Says / Man Arrested After Allegedly Touching Spanish Journalist’s Bottom Live On Air / Germany Bans Gathering Of More Than 2 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.